Acts of Infidelity - Knowing Nancy

Story Info
Housewife and mother discovers the joys of adulterous sex.
8.1k words
3.98
67.9k
44
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,291 Followers

This is perhaps the most deeply arousing and profoundly unsettling real life story I have ever written. Putting these events down on paper has forced me to reassess events and decisions in my past and consider what my life might have been like had I chosen a different path.I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

***

To understand the extraordinary events of this true story, you need to understand what life was like in California in the late nineteen seventies and early eighties.

Society was changing across the USA. Cultural traditions had been breaking down since the sixties but America is a big county with a strong, traditional, conservative religious heritage so the new norms of life were taking a long time to work their way into the population as a whole.

The result was that, even in California, it was quite normal to have moral conservatives living cheek by jowl with heirs to the hippy free love culture. Unmarried couples would be living alongside others who believed Hell awaited anyone who had sex before marriage and as for divorcees...

Believers in no-strings sex and multiple partners lived close by those who had been virgins on their wedding days and who even now they were married, still made love only in the missionary position at the weekend, once a month with the light off.

At that time, the economy, climate and lifestyle in our part of California was attracting people from all over the country. Relaxed, forward-looking young couples from the big cities were moving into newly built dormitory communities alongside other young marrieds from the Bible Belt.

Differences in attitude and experience could be profound.

It was into this kind of small community that Sarah and I moved, just after we got married, into a small rental house about ten miles from the nearest Big City.

At this time my wife was twenty-five. I was a few years older but still in good shape, working as a carpenter in the local area. It was a good job, getting out in the fresh air as well as giving me plenty of free time between projects.

Sarah was a stunner with highlighted red hair, a good five-foot-eight without her heels -- taller with them -- and a very nice figure. Her ass was particularly fine and looked great in stretch pants. Her tits were a good size for her frame too and with brown eyes and a nice smile, she was genuinely attractive rather than merely cute.

In the days before the Hollywood was popular, she did not shave her pussy, only trimming it for bathing suits.

When we were first married, our sex life was like wild monkeys. It was very pleasant but to me, it lacked the excitement of the hunt. One evening when we were driving home, I saw a side road, turned into it and drove along a way before reaching for my wife. I guess I thought it would be fun to make out and have sex in the car.

Sarah asked why we would want to do it outside when we had a bed at home? It was symptomatic and sadly after a few years of marriage, she lost interest. Our sex life became humdrum; not very adventurous; weekends, birthdays, maybe holidays.

Unlike many of our contemporaries, we never swapped partners or shared, but on occasion, we would end up naked in a hot tub with friends. This was early 80's and hot tubs were the thing in California.

My wife had always made friends easily and she did so again after we moved in, quickly getting close to Sharon, one of our nearest neighbours. Sharon and her husband Jim had lived there for a while and were well-connected. In a motherly way, she took us under her wing and soon introduced us to other young couples with similar backgrounds and similar interests.

Amongst these new friends were Nancy and Robert.

Robert was older than the rest of us, maybe in his mid-forties. He was an attorney, originally from New England; Maine I think and was very conservative indeed, going along with everyone because of Nancy but never starting anything himself.

I think the wildest thing he ever did was install a hot tub at their house.

Robert wasn't exactly fat, but had a Dad Body before it was a thing. He ran, but it looked like he was dragging a sack of potatoes around; not fleet of foot at all. He was conservative sexually too, strictly a birthday or holiday sex kind of lover, rather like my wife was becoming.

I know he once had a serious talk with Nancy because the latest Cosmopolitan Magazine had an article on female masturbation. He wanted to know why she had bought a porn magazine.

He didn't approve of Sharon's influence on his wife. With good reason as it turned out. Once she befriended Sharon, he kept a close eye on Nancy.

In hindsight, this might have been the thing that pushed her over the edge.

Nancy was a stay-at-home Mum and originally quite shy by nature. Her father was a minister and she had led a very sheltered life which included education in all-girls schools: High School and even college.

Tall; perhaps five-ten and slender with it, she was slim-hipped and had long, lean legs that balanced her torso to perfection. Her ass was smooth and lifted high; her tits were smallish but very nice. I would put her in her late twenties or early thirties when we first met her.

Nancy moved with practiced grace; smooth and fluid as she walked, no doubt helped by her hobby of horseback riding which had given her an extremely good posture. Brown-haired with brown eyes and a small, pretty face, she always dressed nicely too; where we would be in T shirts and jeans, she would choose slacks and a blouse.

As I was to find out, she had a very nice pussy too; neat and tight, no protruding inner lips and covered in fine downy hair.

I must confess I found her figure, her posture and Nancy herself, sexy as hell. You can probably tell.

In contrast Sharon, our new friend and confidant, was small. A little over five feet tall, she was slender too and had a nice figure, a particularly cute ass but smallish tits. She was dark haired and, like some women, used to constantly touch the arms and body of anyone she was talking to.

Big in personality, Sharon was a nurse, mature for her age and completely ran her household. She liked to be in control of any group or gathering she was in. Sharon decided where we going what we were going to do and seemed to look forward to any reason to have a party and a few glasses of wine.

Most of us know someone like Sharon.

She was very dramatic person too, loving crises and getting involved in other people's problems. I'm sure you know the type. She could be irritating but as a friend for my wife and someone to introduce us to the local social circles, we could not have done better.

Like Nancy, Sharon had also gone to an all-girls Catholic high school, then on to an all-girls Catholic nursing school. This shared single-sex school history, combined with both having kids in the first grade, was more than enough basis for the very close friendship that developed.

More than once, Sharon's husband hinted that the two girls were very close indeed, spending time together when the kids were in school and their husbands were at work. Sharon was a nurse with an open schedule and with Nancy not working at all, the two girls had plenty of opportunity to get together in private and enjoy each other's company. Intimate company if Jim was right.

This idea was reinforced one alcohol-fueled occasion when Sharon told me that when she was in nursing school, she and her roommate used to practice giving each other examinations. In a hushed voice, she almost gleefully confessed that they had often examined each other's intimate places in depth.

On another, rather drunken occasion, Sharon's husband confided that one evening he and the two girls had come close to having a threesome, but that frustratingly, no one could figure out how to make the first move.

It wasn't a complete washout though; the girls did spend some time kissing while he watched but he had been left with the gut feeling that an important opportunity had been missed.

Needless to say, my imagination was running wild.

For a long time, we all got along well. Depending on who was in the group, how much we had to drink, and the mood, there was often an underlining sexual tension to what was going on. A few buttons got unbuttoned, a few sexual innuendos floated around and sometimes out right nudity in and around the hot tubs.

One night my wife, Nancy and her husband were having wine and chatting when Nancy suggested they all got into the hot tub.

"No suits, we don't need suits," she insisted then stripped naked right in front of us.

We all disrobed and climbed into the tub, drinking and chatting until we were prunes.

Sharon's husband Jim was a year younger than his wife. He had knocked her up accidentally when they were dating and being Catholic, she had told him they had to get married. Jim thought he was cool but, in our group, he stuck out like a sore thumb; not quite a nerd but he was clearly not the kind of guy Sharon thought she would end up spending her life with.

I think she was looking to marry a doctor and live the 'Housewives of California' lifestyle. It didn't work out that way.

Of course, in close friendship groups, interesting and complicating cross-relationships can accidentally arise. In the case of our little community of friends, Sharon had developed a considerable crush on their friend and neighbor, Stewart.

Stu's wife was a little younger than her husband. Fuller of figure than Sharon, was curvy rather than chubby and had short blonde hair. A Mum's body, in fact. Stuart tended to keep her away from the rest of us for reasons that will become obvious.

She was a Mum's Mum in every respect; her kids and her house were the centre of her life. Their youngest child was in the same school year as Nancy and Sharon's kids so in theory they all had a lot in common, but for some reason, although we all hung out together, she never seemed to be quite as relaxed and comfortable as the rest of us.

No sensual vibe ever emanated from her. Sharon and Nancy had more interaction with her on their own than as part of the group.

In his mid-forties and a little older than the rest of us, Sharon's husband Stewart, was very comfortable indeed with women, which might have contributed to his wife's unease. I don't think he was actually a player, but it soon became obvious that if things looked like they were going his way, he wasn't averse to indulging in a little nookie on the side.

And if the time and the woman were right, he would try to make things go his way.

One morning, Stewart called me out of the blue and told me his car was broken down. He asked if I could I give him a ride to work and home while it was being fixed. Stewart was a good friend so obviously I agreed and for a week I drove him to and from work. It was the first time he and I had spent any quality time together without our wives or the rest of the crowd around.

It was nice in an undemanding way. He and I got on very well indeed.

Sometime after this, I was out for a walk. It was a nice day, no work for a few hours and I was home alone and bored so I took a turn around the neighborhood. As I passed their house, I noticed that Nancy was out working in her yard. I waved and stopped and we chatted pleasantly for a while. Then she invited me in for a cold drink or something - I don't really remember what - but anyway, we ended up in her house.

Once indoors, to my surprise and delight, Nancy was extremely flirty and exciting to be around; quite unlike her behaviour when with her husband or in our group. As we chatted, the conversation grew brighter still and a little more risqué. After half an hour, the sparks of attraction were really flying between us but nothing untoward actually happened.

Nevertheless, as I walked back home I felt very content. Flirting with Nancy had been a very pleasant, very unexpected experience.

A couple of days later, Sarah told me that Nancy had called, wondering if I could stop by and look at some doors that were not latching properly. She joked that her husband was a lawyer so didn't even know how to use a hammer and that she could do with a man about the house.

I of course, said I would, wondering if perhaps our previous flirty chat would be repeated.

When I got to the house I found that Nancy was the only one home. This time instead of talking in the garden, she invited me into the house straight away the, once we were both inside, she closed the door firmly and gave me a hug.

The hug quickly became a kiss; a nice, full-on kiss on the lips. From there on, the momentum began to build and build quickly.

Nancy led me into the living room where the kissing continued, still standing up but now with full body contact, grinding into each other passionately, our tongues in each other's mouths. She was warm and soft and smooth with hard, sharp teeth that scraped against the flat of my tongue.

Taking the lead and without breaking our embrace, Nancy guided me towards the couch where we lowered ourselves down and made out for a long time, kissing deeply, our tongues intertwined, our hands eagerly exploring each other's bodies.

Still taken aback by her sexual forwardness and unsure where her limits might be, I let Nancy set the pace. It was the right decision; the pace she chose was aggressive in the extreme. Not long after that we were both naked.

Even now I can't be sure who stripped who but there was no hesitation on either part and the result was the same.

For a moment I paused to look at the woman I now knew I was definitely going to fuck; at her slender figure, narrow hips, lovely nice long legs and flat stomach. Her tits were perhaps a little small; pancake flat without much shape but I loved them.

Guiding her onto her back on the couch, I rose over her, nervous but excited, and guided the head of my cock towards her waiting pussy. I rubbed its head along her slit until I had found her entrance and parted her tiny inner lips with my smooth head.

She gasped, I held my breath. It had all happened so very quickly my head was spinning. Surely this wasn't real. Surely sweet, quiet, shy Nancy wasn't about to let me fuck her in her own home?

But there she was beneath me, legs spread, pussy glistening, her flat chest rising and falling with excitement and expectation.

A moment later, I did what I had always wanted and pressed myself into her pussy for the first time.

Nancy's pussy was very wet indeed, offering no resistance as I slipped smoothly inside her tight passage and with one hard push thrust myself deep into her. She gasped, looking up into my face as I bottomed out inside her, my pubic hair grinding hard against her downy mound, my head crushed against her cervix.

Then she went crazy; there's no other word for it.

Then I went crazy too.

In a lust-driven haze, Nancy and I fucked each other as hard as I had fucked any girl before, as if trying to touch as much skin-on-skin as possible; as if trying to make our two bodies merge into one.

Nancy pushed back against my thrusts as hard as drove myself into her, meeting my force with her own, every ounce of her as aroused and passionate as any ounce of me.

I do not remember if she was tight or loose; it simply didn't matter. But I do remember clearly how wet and slippery she was as our two groins collided with increasing violence. My hips slapped hard and noisily against the inside of her thighs as I drove my shaft as deep as I could into her body; my head slammed into her cervix over and over again, pummelling her womb as her arms and hands

grasped my shoulders, biceps and waist.

The energy that girl put into that first fuck took me completely by surprise. Well used to being a seducer of reluctant girls, I was in no way prepared for the assault Nancy made on my body. Matching me blow for blow and thrust for thrust, she drove herself against me, impaling herself almost violently on my cock, rubbing herself against the sides of my shaft and grinding her clitoris against my thick base and pubic hair.

The room filled with the smell of her juices as they simply poured from her vulva and the wet slapping sounds of our bodies colliding. She grabbed my arms, my shoulders and my neck as we fucked each other like animals, oblivious to anything else in the room, focussed solely on the incredible sensations emanating from our conjoined loins.

But lust this powerful could never last, and before long we both reached hot, sweaty, messy climaxes; Nancy with a half strangled wail of ecstasy, me grunting loudly as I ejaculated deep inside her; an orgasm that was almost painful in its intensity, pumping rope after rope of semen into her unprotected body.

Our passions for the moment spent, we clung together panting and sweating as we fought to recover our breath and control the dizziness in our heads.

A while later, I remember pulling slowly out of her still-pulsating pussy. Everything was wet; both of us covered in a combination of her vaginal juices and my semen, from her open, red slit down the back of her thighs and across my own hips and lower belly.

After a short time, Nancy got up and got a towel. I cleaned up, expecting to be told to go and had just started to reach for my clothes when Nancy stopped me.

"Not yet," she whispered.

Then, rising slowly to her feet, she led me into the kitchen where, still naked, she got us both something to drink while we talked and touched and traded soft, intimate kisses as lovers do after making love.

I kissed her tiny tits and nibbled her neck and ears while I ran my hands lightly over her tight, slender ass. When I reversed my palm and ran my hand over her pussy, she pushed her hips forward against my fingers. Taking my clue, I began to finger her west, messy slit, from its base across the red, sticky entrance to her vagina and up to the hard, erect nub of her clitoris.

Nancy shivered and moaned her pleasure, then led me back to the couch. This time she lay back with her legs spread wide then took my hand and placed it firmly on her exposed pussy. There was no question what she wanted and to the best of my ability I delivered it, fingering her as carefully and as expertly as I could. Nancy's body gave me all the feedback I needed, her hands playing with her tiny tits until with considerable power and passion, she came again.

Watching this was too much for me. My cock had already recovered from its first ejaculation and was rock-hard once more. I thrust it hard into her pussy, she responded in equal measure and for the second time in half an hour, we fucked each other violently.

Again she was a wet and easy fuck, again I could not last long and within a short time, I added a second, smaller load of semen to the pool already inside her wetness.

This time it took longer to recover. After we had cleaned up we got dressed again and for a long time, chatted about what we had done, what we were going to do and how we were going to do it; both knowing this couldn't possibly be the end.

In the time before cell phones, Nancy had to tell me when it was best to call. If we connected we could meet up. Simple.

So began our six month fling. Usually we would get together at her house when her kids were in school and her husband was at work. My own job gave me plenty of opportunity to arrange my day to suit Nancy. My wife simply believed me to be at work.

Sometimes we would meet in a local park and find a quiet spot or go for a drive and masturbate for each other. Other times she would give me a blow job or perhaps we would do both.

Sometimes it was only a quickie; sometimes it was an altogether longer, more satisfying, more emotionally involving fuck but every time it was exciting and wonderful.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,291 Followers