Acts of Infidelity - Mary and Brian

Story Info
A couple's twenty-year journey into cuckoldry.
13.8k words
3.58
31.8k
39
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,289 Followers

Thursday 26 October 2017 - 1.33pm.

My wife's lover Richie arrived nearly an hour ago. I opened the door to let him in. Mary was pleased to see him. So was I.

I joined the two of them in the kitchen for the usual coffee and chat. For quite a while, all seemed as it might in any house when a welcome friend came to call until fifteen minutes ago when Mary asked him directly if he wanted to join her in bed.

It was a redundant question and we all knew it; bed with my wife was the reason he had come. It was what all three of us wanted and needed.

In front of my un-protesting eyes, Mary took his hand and led him from the room. I watched them go as I had so many times before then returned to my desk to work as best I could.

I'm there now, trying to work.

My office is right next to our bedroom. Both the office and bedroom doors are always left open when Richie and Mary are together. There is an open window close by too, so I can see and hear everything that takes place in our room and in our bed.

They have been there ever since, as has the stubbornly unfinished presentation on my desktop screen.

Five minutes ago my mobile phone rang. It was a client. I took the call and as I talked on the phone I wandered around our single-story house until I was standing at the bedroom door, trying to make normal conversation as I looked in on my wife and her lover.

They had wasted no time and were already under the covers, naked. Mary was wrapped in Richie's arms as he cuddled her, relaxed in each other's familiar, intimate company and in expectation of what was to come.

I could see her left breast resting on his chest. They were kissing, their lips pressed tightly together, their naked bodies connected from head to toe in near-silent, near-total contact.

Absorbed in their intimacy and used to my presence, they ignored me completely.

I smiled; it would be good today.

1.45pm

The call over, I returned to my office with the intention of doing some work but work just isn't happening today.

Knowing what's already taking place close by and what will soon follow, I should have guessed it would be a fruitless task, but I have persevered and painfully slowly, two more pages of presentation have been added to the file on my screen.

If I listen hard I can hear low whispers and the soft, wet sounds of lips on lips. The bedsprings are softly creaking too.

I wonder what they are saying. Is she telling him what she wants today? Is he telling her how he's going to make her cum this time? Are they talking about me? Laughing at me?

I leave them to their intimacy and try to work.

2.07pm

Less than ten minutes later, what little concentration I had was shattered when I heard my wife's phone ringing in the bedroom. The soft sounds coming through the open door suggested Mary and Richie were increasingly in the throes of passion, so I went into the room where they were in bed to answer it for her.

Mary was on her back, her full thighs parted. Richie was on top of her, his cock already moving slowly and smoothly in and out of her vagina.

I paused in the doorway, my heart thumping. No matter how often it happens, the sight of my wife making love with another man always thrills me.

The phone rang again. It was on a chair by the dresser; I crossed over and picked it up. As I fumbled with the handset, the two lovers seemed completely untroubled by my presence. My wife's legs were wrapped around her lover's thighs as if drawing his body into hers; her aroused sighs telling me how much she was already enjoying herself and promising well for what was to come.

I looked down at them, my chest tight. Their intimate connection was complete; male and female joined as one; his body deep inside hers; her body holding tightly onto the shaft that was slowly but repeatedly penetrating her.

Reluctantly turning my back on the arousing scene, I took Mary's phone into the living room, telling the caller that she wasn't available; that she would call back later. I wanted to say that she would call once she and her lover had finished having sex in our bed; that she would get back once my cuckolding had ended for the day.

But I didn't. Instead I hung up quietly then returned to the bedroom to replace the phone.

"Who. Was. It?"

Mary's voice was soft and dreamy, her broken words in perfect time with her lover's unhurried thrusts.

"Car insurance," I replied in as normal a manner as I could manage.

"Did you. Say. I'd call. Them back?" she asked.

"I told them you'd call when you weren't so busy."

My head was spinning; this was truly surreal and utterly wonderful. My wife and I were having a conversation about a call from an insurance company while another man was actually having sex with her.

"That might. Not be. For some time," she smiled, ending the conversation by pulling her lover's face towards hers and kissing him passionately on the mouth.

Richie responded by quickening his pace. Mary began to moan softly and for several wonderful minutes I stood in the doorway in sheer Cuckold Heaven, watching my wife and her lover joined as intimately as a man and a woman can be before returning to my desk and trying once again to work.

2.15pm

It's hopeless. I can't work. This time my own body has betrayed me, responding in the only way it knows; my cock hardening and tangling in my pants as I listen to the sweet sounds of two human beings moving towards a state of ultimate intimacy.

Mary's moans are growing louder, her voice hoarser. Richie's grunting has become clearly audible above the persistent and increasingly wet slapping sounds made by two slightly overweight bodies colliding.

He is in no hurry. It is going to be good today.

2.27pm

The sounds coming from the bedroom grew louder and more passionate. I abandoned my useless desktop and returned to the bedroom doorway to watch what I hoped would be only the first of many climaxes.

I was just in time; Richie was thrusting faster and faster between my wife's open thighs and within minutes grunting. The intensity of their coupling was becoming more urgent as he pushed into my wife as far as he could. I could tell his climax was close. Mary was urging him on, spreading her legs wider as if trying to increase both the depth of his penetration and her own already sky-high arousal.

"Richie! Oh Richie!"

The sound of my wife in the throes of passion is music to my ears, exciting me like no other. Watching her reach the pinnacle of female pleasure brings me endless pleasure in return.

Unwilling to let their copulation end so soon, her lover paced himself well, rolling onto his back, pulling her plump body with him until she was astride him cowgirl style. His hands rose to her breasts and she rocked back and forth, rubbing herself against his cock so hard that not a glimpse of daylight could be seen between their united bodies.

Her penetration was complete. No two people could be closer and more united.

Now in her favourite position, it was Mary's turn to take control. Richie's eyes closed as he focussed on delaying his ejaculation. Mounted on her lover's cock in the position that gives her the most intense orgasms, the sounds of my wife's increasing arousal grew and grew until, after only a few minutes of rocking, I could see she was reaching her peak.

The sounds of mating grew louder and more intense; Mary's body began to tremble as the wave of pleasure rose higher and higher within her. The bed creaked, the noises grew louder still and more feral as Richie began to thrust upwards to meet her gyrating hips and drive her over the edge.

It worked. There was a gasp, my wife's body froze, her head fell to her chest then rose to the ceiling.

And then she came; hard and powerfully, right in front of me; her body shuddering helplessly out of control, impaled on her lover's cock.

I felt a surge of love for her in that moment. My dream was alive. My sweet wife had reached a massive orgasm with another man in our bed. It had been one of the best I had seen; the release she was feeling expressed freely and unmistakably as her body was wracked by spasm after spasm of sheer, physical pleasure.

It was beautiful to see, but would there be more to come? As I knew well, Richie has great stamina and can last a long time. I watched spellbound, hoping that more and greater orgasms would swiftly follow.

But it was not to be this time. Hearing Mary's almighty release, the explosion of all her built-up tension proved too much even for his endurance.

Realising the end was near and with his cock still buried deep in her throbbing vagina, Richie rolled Mary quickly onto her back and started to pound her hard. Her climax so strong and so recent, she was putty in his hands, helpless to do anything but let him have his way with her.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap!'

The sounds of frantic copulation grew louder and faster as he fucked her. The room filled with the wet slapping sounds that only the violent and repeated penetration of a wildly lubricating vagina can produce.

He grunted, she moaned. He growled; she wailed. He drove himself harder and faster into her body; her legs fell apart, yielding completely to his animal desires, allowing his cock to plumb the last remaining depths of her unfaithful body.

His rhythm grew faster still, then broke completely.

And then he came too.

Mary cried out with a new pleasure as her lover began to climax, his seed cascading from his pulsing, throbbing cock, flooding her hot, eager body with warm, fertile fluid.

She urged him on as he filled her, demanding that he emptied himself completely into her deepest place, desperate to feel his seed inside her.

Richie obliged her in the way he did so well; his orgasm long and semen-filled, invisibly pumping rope after sticky rope into my wife's vagina as she drove him on. Mary's hands rose as she came one last time, her fingernails raking his shoulders and arms, her eyes wide with the sheer, primeval female desire to have a strong man's seed in her womb.

But this intensity of copulation could not last long. Eventually Richie's ejaculation came to an end and they collapsed in each other's arms, both spent, the hot room filled with the heady aroma of recent sex and sweat.

My enjoyment temporarily ended, I left them alone to enjoy their post coital bliss and returned to my office.

2.45pm

The doors are still open. I have been listening hard. At first there was silence, then a whispered quiet conversation, then a quiet chuckle.

I listened harder. There were more whispers and a giggle, then silence again.

I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes as they recovered from their first mutual climax

They might be dozing now, Richie's active sperm swimming frantically through my wife's supine body desperately seeking one of the eggs that she stopped producing years ago.

My cock was still hard, my mind full of all I had just witnessed; had witnessed countless times before and no doubt would witness many times again.

But no matter how many times I see it, the amazing memory of Richie's bottom moving up and down between my wife's open thighs as he plunges his cock in and out of her body remains truly intense.

Today's conversation about everyday events that had taken place while she was actually engaged in sex had taken my enjoyment to yet another new level.

My addiction has become even stronger.

***

My name is Brian and I am a cuckold.

I use the traditional Alcoholics Anonymous introduction because for men like me, cuckolding is an addiction as intense and hard to break as any smoker or drinker has ever encountered.

The difference is that I don't want even to try and stop. I like being a cuckold; I even like being openly called a cuckold because it makes it clear to all where I stand in relation to my wife's sexual preferences.

I'm sure this will upset a lot of readers but it's true. I'm sure our relationship will baffle, divide and even annoy many readers too. It represents a harder, more humiliating perspective on cuckolding than many people are comfortable hearing about, still less talking about.

But far from being apologetic, I am enthusiastic about the way my wife and I have chosen to live our lives and want the world to know all about us.

Brian the Cuckold!

In most circumstances, the word is considered degrading and implies that I am not an Alpha Male. It's true; in my marriage in the bedroom I am not the Alpha Male. I confess I feel a little humiliated admitting this, but I love the feeling of being dominated in this way and conniving at my own figurative emasculation.

In my daily life I am the one in control; I have had a lifetime being 'the one in charge'. In my working life I am in control too; I am the go-to person and all decisions are mine to make. That is simply the nature of my job.

But when it comes to sex I don't want to be in control. It took over twenty years of marriage before my lifelong fantasy became reality but now it has, I can say without hesitation that the reality has really lived up to the dream.

When it comes to sex, I'm very happy being the submissive one.

In the bedroom, I will do as I'm told, having given all control of sex to my wife. She is free to have sex with whomever she chooses, whenever she chooses, wherever she feels comfortable and as often as she wants. I do not need to know beforehand; she doesn't even need to tell me afterwards although, as far as I know, she always does.

The only request I make is that she doesn't try to conceal what she had been doing in any way, allowing me to discover what she has been doing for myself - or not, if I choose not to know.

On a good day, she might drop a delicious hint into the middle of a normal conversation saying something like:

"I had a wonderful orgasm today."

When she does that it really lights my fire. I love coming home to find her unexpectedly in bed with her boyfriend too; a situation that occurs with delightful regularity.

So why does a successful, mature, confident husband want his beautiful wife to have sex with other men?

It is a very hard question to answer, though I have asked myself many times. I will try to explain as best I can but to come anywhere near understanding we need to go back to the beginning.

I have probably always been open to sharing Mary, the woman who was first my girlfriend and then my wife, but I didn't realise the extent of my desires at the time.

We are both now in our late 60s, have three grown-up daughters and a good few grandchildren. If you didn't know, no-one meeting us would guess that for something over the last ten years, the love of my life has been a Hot Wife and I have been a willing Cuckold.

Mary is just over five feet tall and, after three children, is still carrying a little extra weight around her tummy. She has struggled with this over the years; it seems to be a losing battle but she keeps trying. She has shoulder-length blonde hair with fair skin and full breasts that she sometimes wishes she could reduce in size.

Her awesome firm legs and beautiful little bubble bum are still kissable even at our current ages and every one of her six lovers has enjoyed the special spot that between her legs that, until she found her current lover, used to be endowed with a soft bush as blonde as the hair on her head.

Richie, her fifth and current boyfriend asked her to shave her pussy for him and, in spite of having refused many requests from me over the years, she did it for him.

Occasionally he shaves it for her; an act that turns them both on. It turns me on too; picturing him inspecting and touching my wife so closely and intimately.

The fact that she overcame her shyness to allow this is fantastic too.

I am a couple of inches below six feet tall and stocky in build. I have very short hair so it's hard to see whether I'm going grey or not. My cock is modest at just over five inches long but is quite thin, in sharp contrast to Richie who sports an impressively thick cock nearly eight inches in length.

I have seen it often enough to know. It's impressive.

Richie is a little shorter than me and has a good head of light-coloured hair which gets a bit unruly at times. He is a lot fitter than I am too, drives a very good car, owns a boat and is active in his local match club. He has a relaxed, generous personality and is easy to get along with.

Also in his late sixties, he claims to be in a sexless marriage. He is quite slim and is good-looking and best of all, has a very high libido. As soon as he walks into the house, it is evident that he is already semi-erect.

It is wonderful seeing the entire length of that huge, rock-hard piece of flesh slamming into Mary's body.

It's even hotter when I hear her urging him to "Cum inside me! Cum inside me!"

But more of that later.

I left school early to follow my dream career rather than go into higher education. I guess I got my degree from the University of Real life by doing rather than studying. Mary and I have owned and operated our own business since our mid-twenties, now providing online marketing services for small and medium customers.

Every day I deal with decision makers, business owners and senior managers. When it comes to decision-making within our business, I make them all. When I'm working, I am asked what, when and how I want things done. The outcome of every project I undertake is entirely my responsibility. I am the one in control.

All Mary wanted to be was a mum. Luckily, she was able to be a stay at home until all the children were grown and had left the nest. For many years she did the books for our business and has worked as a PA to a manager.

When we were younger, we travelled quite extensively within our state of Western Australia and for five years lived and explored the country in our caravan. Our marriage is strong and our relationship is close, even if it isn't what you might call conventional.

Perhaps the first indication that my tastes might be unusual came early on in our relationship. Like many couples, our courtship had its ups and down and at one time Mary and I were having a break from each other.

Actually, Mary found it hard to decide about marrying me and we had quite a few breaks during the early stages of our relationship. During one of those breaks, she went out with a much older guy. At the time I was living quite close by and one evening when I was coming home with my mate, we passed by her house.

To my surprise, I saw Mary standing on the porch kissing her date goodnight. Unable to contain my curiosity, I asked my mate to stop and wait around the corner while I went back to watch.

They were kissing slowly and deeply, their mouths moulded together, their bodies pressed close.

To my astonishment, far from making me jealous, watching her kiss the man with such obvious passion really turned me on. My heart thumped in my chest, my breathing stopped and my body responded in the way it knew best; my cock became painfully erect.

In a perverse way I did not understand, watching the woman I desired, intimately involved with another man was actually making me desire her even more. When our relationship eventually resumed, this perversion resumed with a passion which continued long after we were married.

I found out later that they had gone parking but had been moved by a cop. If that's true, perhaps the Policeman's intervention prevented any further action in that department because to my disappointment, even now Mary has only ever admitted to kissing and fondling on that date.

If they had been left alone, perhaps her virginity would have been taken that night instead of by me.

The thought arouses me as much today as it did then. Deep inside me a seed had been planted; the desire to see her with another man again had taken root and was growing insidiously.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,289 Followers