Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 02

Story Info
Lizzie/Ellie faces tougher hazing at big sister's sorority.
25.3k words
4.78
112.1k
150

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,860 Followers

Dear Reader: You are entering the second part of the longest piece of writing I have ever completed. Please enjoy it in good health. The novel (and yes, it is an 88,000 word novel) has been split into four sections, this being the second section. The entire book is already completed, the first section is already up, and I will be releasing the remaining two sections over the next few weeks. So if you like this, keep your eyes open for future installments.

With that said, this book is not for everyone. It will be too long for many people (no shame in that, it's a big time investment). It is also somewhat extreme, having some of the more intense and bizarre sexual scenes I have ever written (though for some of you faithful readers, that will be the appeal!). Further I warn you that not every section has incest content, though there is a lot of that in here, as well as other kinds of taboo. The first section was a bit of a slow build but this section, and the remaining three are wall to wall erotica. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't read it all. I think the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and, if you go back and read the whole thing, you will not be disappointed. Enjoy!

And please let me know what you think.

Recap: Last time, our hero Ellie (or Lizzie) Abood decided to pledge the same sorority as her older sister Lily. Lily was extremely upset, but Ellie couldn't figure out why. Eventually, the hazing started at the sorority and it had a definite sexual feel. All the pledges, like Ellie, are required to be naked at all times. Further, at the end of the first section, Ellie had a mutual masturbation session with one of the juniors (which she was a bit reluctant about). If you want more, read the story.

*****

Chapter 3: Pledge Week Day 3 - First Group Meeting

The next morning, Tuesday, I awoke with my alarm. The instant my eyes opened I realized I felt completely different than I had the night before when I'd climbed back into bed. The previous night I'd returned to my room still in the glow of the loveliest orgasm of my life. When the pleasure receded it seemed to take all my worries with me. I'd even given Mandy a big hug for her answering all my questions. I'd sat naked in her room for another hour or so just talking to her about everything and nothing. I think she enjoyed it too. Then, when it was getting late, I floated back to my room. Lori was already asleep in the bed as I closed my eyes and instantly slipped into a wonderful dream.

Now, my eyes wide open in low light of early morning I felt my stomach knot up. What had happened the night before? What did it mean about me? What would people think? What did I think about it? What did I think about Lily? All my ideas jumbled up on top of one another. It was like an emotional overload. I never wanted more in my life to be out of a house. I wanted to get up and run out into the street (naked if I had to) and then never come back. This place was too strange and challenged me too much.

"Did you sleep well?" Lori asked. I turned towards the other bed. She was looking at me sheepishly and she made only fleeting eye contact. I wondered what she was thinking. What had happened with her junior?

"It was fine, you?" I asked.

"Not bad...you?"

"I just said it was fine," I said. We were both beating around the bush, poorly. We both needed to talk about the previous night. Lori took a big breath. She sat up (her breasts exposed as she sat, bouncing perkily) and bit her lip. It was like the words were bursting out of her.

"What happened to you last night?" she asked. For a moment I was silent. I cursed myself for not asking the question first, seeing what she said and then calibrating my answer accordingly. But I hadn't. Now I wondered if I should tell everything or hold something back.

I had almost resolved to admit only up to the point that I played with my breasts, but couldn't go through with it. I looked over at Lori who appeared both nervous and excited and realized that I needed someone to confide in. This was all too much for me and I needed to share with someone. And if I wanted to build trust, I needed to be honest.

"Well..." I started and then went through everything that had happened the night before. I told her about everything from spreading my legs on the bed to putting the dirty, dripping dildo in my mouth. I told her everything I said, smelled, and heard. I kept my eyes closed the whole time, just trying to make sure I said everything, to make it real by putting it out in the air. Finally, after describing my orgasm, I fell silent. I'd been honest.

For a time, Lori returned my silence. I finally opened my eyes and looked at her. She was blushing. For an instant I thought that I'd done far more than she had. That I'd completely moved past the bounds of acceptable behavior and that I'd shocked and appalled my roommate. I felt my chest tighten and I tried to squirm under my blankets.

"Thank God," she said, "I thought I'd be the only one with a...weird experience." She said and let out a long sigh. I looked up quickly. A relieved smile was on Lori's face and I felt the same emotion. I let my own air out.

"What happened?" I asked. Now it was Lori's turn to hesitate. She looked down at her chest and seemed to be getting her thoughts in order. Finally, she spoke.

"Well, you know that my junior was Laura right," she said. I shook my head. Laura was a tall, slender blonde girl with enormous (rumor had it fake) boobs who had complimented my ass during the early stages of pledging. But I didn't know her well and had no idea that she was Lori's big sister.

"She is," Lori said, "So when I pulled the 'junior' slip last night she came right up to me and said I should follow her without speaking. She was smiling and seemed nice, but I could tell she was serious. So I did. Except, she didn't lead me up to her room like your junior sister did. Instead, she led me into the kitchen. I told her that I was not supposed to go there because, you know." She indicated her nudity.

"Yeah," I said, curious for her to continue.

"So anyway, she said that she knew when the outside staff was around and that she'd cleared it already. So she took me to the kitchen. Have you been in there? Anyway, there are a bunch of counters and tables in there for preparing food and she told me to sit on one. I said it wasn't sanitary because they cook there and she told me that all that would be taken care of and that I wasn't supposed to question her. So I sat down on a table with my legs dangling off the end. It was a cold steel table and I shivered a little when I jumped on.

"As soon as I was sitting down...she was so fast," Lori said, blushing deeply and then looking away from me. But she kept talking, "In a second she was standing between my legs and she was kissing me. I was like... absolutely shocked. I didn't even move for like a minute. I just sat on the table frozen while Laura put her hands on either side of my ass, leaned it, and placed her lips against mine. At first she was real gentle, just leaning in and pressing her lips against mine. But after a few minutes she started to get more aggressive. The kisses became longer and I felt...I felt her tongue slid out of her mouth and flitter along my lips.

"After a minute the shock at her abrupt contact wore off and I realized what was happening you know. Like I was kind of in the middle of making out with someone but without being all the way into it. And then I started to focus on what she was doing. I felt her lips against mine and the smoothness of her skin and...I sort of liked it. I mean I was confused and nervous and completely thrown off balance, but that didn't mean she was a bad kisser. She was good. So I started to kiss back. It wasn't like it was a decision. She was going to keep kissing me, so I decided to just go with it.

"And things started to get more intense from there. I opened my mouth and let her tongue into mine and I stuck my tongue in her mouth. Our kisses started to last longer and we moved with greater speed. I stopped thinking about whether this was right or wrong or anything. It's like... Well none of the guys I have ever dated like to just kiss. They are always waiting for the next thing. So it was nice to just kiss someone who wanted to kiss back. It felt good, so I didn't worry about whether it fit who I thought I was. It was like you said; it just felt right in the moment.

"So anyway, we kissed for a long time but then she sort of surprised me. My eyes were closed and I didn't notice that she was moving her hands off the table. And all the sudden I felt her hands on my breasts! And I like squeaked or something, but I didn't know what to do. I was already completely absorbed in kissing Laura and I didn't want to stop that. And her hands felt soft and gentle on my breasts. It didn't feel bad either. So I didn't say anything and I didn't stop her.

"We kept kissing for a lot longer. But now while we were kissing she was squeezing my breasts gently with her palms. And sometimes she would release them but sort of run her fingers across my nipples gently, just sort of teasing me. And this made me want to kiss her deeper and harder. I'd never felt such a connection between someone playing with my breasts and a kiss. Like it wasn't the sort of awkward stuff I was used to, she was making my body react. It was...great.

'Then, just as suddenly as she started, she stopped. She stopped kissing me and she left her hands just sitting gingerly on my breasts. For a second we just sat there and I started to feel uncomfortable, realizing what I was doing. And then she asked me if I was...you know...wet. So I didn't say anything at first because I felt totally awkward about it. And then she said that if I didn't answer I was going to get in trouble, so I admitted I was. I know, it sounds gross. But she was such a good kisser and it felt so nice. I mean, you know what I am talking about.

"So anyway, as soon as I said yes she smiled and started to walk away. I sort of froze and she yelled back at me not to move. Then she walked over the refrigerator. She shuffled around inside of it for a few seconds and then she pulled out two big bowls. She walked back over to me and set the bowls down on the table. I looked over. One was completely empty but the other was full of vegetables. I was totally confused.

"But then Laura reached into the filled bowl and pulled out a cucumber. It was a little thing, maybe five inches long. She handed it to me and told me to put it...you know...in my...pussy. So I shook my head and said I wouldn't do that. I wasn't going to put a vegetable in my pussy, especially not in front of anyone. And Laura said that I had to do it and that I wouldn't get my deposit back on my sorority dues. I can't imagine going back to my parents and telling them that I spent $2,000.00 on dues and then didn't even get into the sorority. And if they asked me why I left, what could I say?

"So I did it. I have a dildo, so it wasn't like it was completely strange or anything. But it was bizarre to do it in that situation. Especially with Laura watching me. And she was watching me closely. So I slid the cucumber on my slit to get it wet. And it was cold and felt...you know really good. So I slipped it inside of me. It was really, really wet and it just sort of popped right in. And while it was in, Laura reached up and rubbed my breasts some more. The combination felt amazing and I started to slide the cucumber in and out of me faster and faster.

"But then Laura told me to stop, so I did. Then she reached forward, her fingers just barely grazing my pussy lips, grabbed the cucumber and pulled it out. It felt so good to have her pull it out! Now the cucumber was warm and incredibly wet. Laura quickly handed me a carrot and told me to put that in my pussy now. I was already missing the cucumber, so I didn't hesitate. I just started playing with the carrot, slipping it inside of me and liking the way it filled me up. My nipples felt so hard while it went inside of me, I'd never felt anything like that before.

"While I was playing with myself, Laura was set the cucumber down on a cutting board and then sliced it into two dozen or so slices and then dumped them into the empty bowl. I didn't really understand what she was doing, I was too enthralled by my carrot. I was even rubbing my own breasts while I played with myself. Every second made me wetter and wetter and I was grinding my ass on the table.

"Then Laura told me to stop with the carrot as well. I groaned because I didn't want to stop, but I followed orders. I was coming to the realization that when I followed orders, pleasure followed. So Laura slipped the carrot out of me and then set it on the cutting board.

'We repeated this same dance with a stalk of celery (that one hurt a little bit, but felt surprisingly awesome), a thin green pepper or some sort, some other sort of long bean-like vegetable that was also sort of shaped like a...dick. I would press it against my clit, then slide it inside of my body, play with myself, and then hand it to Laura. Each time I got more and more aroused. I felt like my head was going to explode. I needed an orgasm, but every time I got close, Laura would take my vegetable. Then she would chop each one up and drop it into the bowl.

"Finally, she grabbed up the last few things in the first bowl. She handed me like seven or eight little cherry tomatoes. They were a little less than ripe, still pretty firm. She looked at me and didn't say anything, I knew what she wanted me to do (even if I didn't know why). So I did what I had done before. I took the first tomato and rubbed it across my clit. Then I coat it in my juices and sort of popped it up inside of me. It felt so weird having it inside of me. But good.

"Laura took the bowl with the chopped up vegetables and brought it over between my legs. She told me to play with my clit with my fingers while I sort of pushed the tomato out of myself. My fingers were real wet and so they felt really good on my clit. And the pressure from pushing out the tomato was nice. It was too small to hurt pushing out, it was just a fun little bit of pressure. And it sort of popped out of me and landed in the bowl. And then she told me to put the next tomato in.

"So we just kept repeating this over and over again. I played with my clit while I popped cherry tomatoes into my pussy and then pushed them back out again, warm and covered in my juices. They would land with the other vegetables. And I felt it like, building inside of me the whole time. Finally, I popped the last tomato into my body and my fingers were flying around on my clit. I gave a big push. At the exact same instant that the tomato popped out of me and landed in the vegetables I came. And Ellie, you have no idea how intense it was! I have never had an orgasm like that, not even with my vibrator.

"I don't squirt. At least, I don't think that I do. But I came so hard a little bit of liquid came out of me and dripping down my leg and landed in the bowl with the vegetables. And then I sort of fell back on the table panting. The cold metal felt good against my skin while I caught my breath.

"Finally, I sat back up. And I saw that Laura was already sitting at a different table. She sort of beckoned me over and I sat down across from her. The big bowl was between us and had a fork. Oh my god! I almost died. What was she thinking? I could sort of, you know, smell myself coming up out of the bowl. Like the way my pussy smells.

"And Laura looked and me and she said, and I will never forget what she said, 'Pussy is my favorite salad dressing,' and then she stuck her fork into it, grabbed a whole bunch of the vegetables, and shoved them in her mouth! I was completely shocked. She chewed and made groaning noises, but I couldn't believe it. Then she opened her eyes and told me to eat.

"I took the fork out of her hand, but didn't want to eat the salad. It seemed so dirty. But she was staring me down and I'd already gotten this far, how could I turn back? So I scooped up a little bit of cucumber and pepper and I put them into my mouth. Oh God Ellie. Okay, it mostly tasted like vegetables, but I could taste myself on them. They were just a little bit wet from my pussy. And they tasted...good. I liked it. I thought I would gag, but I just chewed it and swallowed it down. I can't believe it but it was really nice. And I watched Laura eating it too. And it was so...hot. I don't know, it was like I was a different person for awhile.

"And so Laura and I sat in the kitchen and talked for the rest of the night. We shared the rest of the salad and then we had a little ice cream. And last night, it didn't feel weird. I mean it did. But it felt nice too. It made sense, but now I wake up and I am just thinking about it and..."

"It's crazy," I said. She looked at me, hurt, but I shook my head, "No not you or what you said or anything. I mean the situation. I agree with you." She nodded. I felt so strangely, having listened to Lori's story. She had started off so nervous, but as the story grew I felt her excitement rising. Her nipples had grown hard and her face flushed as she spoke. She was clearly aroused, but confused and nervous as well. All of the strange and incongruous emotions that I was feeling were evident in her as well.

And it had been a strangely...enticing story for me too. I'd found myself aroused and perplexed in equal measures. The entire time I had vividly pictured every action that Lori had narrated. I'd pictured her kissing Laura (both girls were really cute) and then placing the vegetables inside of Lori. And the most arousing (if shocking) thing of all was their little "meal" at the end. I was so curious. I wondered what it smelled like. What it tasted like. What it would have been like to be there. And then I felt embarrassed and disgusted by my thoughts.

I didn't know if I wanted to know these things about my roommate. I didn't know if I wanted to be involved in a place like this. I didn't know anything. My mind felt fuzzy. But as I shook my head and tried to focus my thoughts I did realize one thing about this dirty, enlightening, and strange conversation I'd just had with my roommate. It felt good to at least know someone was in the same boat as me. I knew she was feeling the same things I was. And I felt closer to her and a little more relaxed after the panic I'd felt upon first awakening. As if reading my thoughts, Lori spoke

"I don't know what to think today. I feel like yesterday was a dream. Like this whole place is a nightmare or something. Should I leave?" she asked, "I don't think I want to leave. But shouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I've been thinking the same thing. It is so weird," I replied.

"It's all so...not what I expected. But I don't know... I don't know that I hate this either... Like I should. But I didn't stop last night. And I feel...strange when I think about what happens here. Like...I don't know," she said.

"I feel exactly the same way," I admitted, "I'm just glad I am not doing this alone." She instantly realized that we were in this together and gave me a wan smile.

"Thanks for listening to me, I didn't know where else to turn. I still don't know what I want or think, but it is better to not feel," she said. I smiled back and felt good, like we were supporting each other. Like we were sisters.

"Thank you. I think I'd be going insane right now if I hadn't talked to you," I said. Then Lori got up from her bed and walked over to me. She quickly wrapped her arms around me, giving me a tight hug. I felt her breasts press into mine, her nipples hard against mine. Then she quickly broke it. Just a hug amongst friends, only strange because we were naked. She looked at me now, sheepish but more at ease. But then she seemed to remember something and her brow furrowed slightly.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,860 Followers