Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,846 Followers

And my sister was trapped as well. I'd given her an out and she had thrown it away. She needed to prove to me that she was willing to do whatever it took to bring me down. She also had to save face in front of her sorority, especially the other officers who looked to be trying to bring her down. So she dropped down on her knees behind me.

As I heard her knees land on the floor behind me, I turned my head and looked at her. She was no longer smiling, but looking tense and nervous. I figured that my face showed the mirror image. I saw Heather and Carrie behind my sister, looking a strange combination of disgusted and aroused. The other girls in the room were absolutely silent. They were staring at us, both terrified that we were going to go through with it, but terrified that if they looked away they would miss it.

I felt my sister's palms press up against my ass cheeks. Her hands were warm but I still shivered, letting out a soft moan. Lily froze for a minute, not moving. The room was still, the sexual electricity growing to a fever pitch now but under the surface, inside the bodies of everyone present. Lily slowly applied a small amount of pressure to my ass cheeks, spreading them apart and exposing my tight pink asshole to the cool air.

I felt the pressure building slightly, and I knew that Lily was leaning forward. Her weight was pressing into my hips as she used my ass to hold herself up. Slowly, but not too slowly, Lily started to lower her head so that it was between my ass cheeks. My heart was pounding in my chest as I felt her getting closer. Every physical part of my body wanted to spring up and run across the room, away from my sister. Only my will kept me in place, holding me on my knees, urging me not to falter. But even so, my legs were shaking slightly and I felt like my body was made of ice.

Maybe that chill was the reason I moaned loudly when I felt Lily's hot breath against my anus. I felt her breathe out deeply and the air pressed against my cold skin. I felt warmed and strangely intrigued. Her breath felt nice. I couldn't ignore the fact that I was still aroused from the game, even if it had taken a strange turn. In fact, my emotions and libido might have been heightened by the intensity of my anxiety. And by the taboo. I can admit that now. I didn't want to feel my sister's sensual, hot breath break against my anus and then swirl down and tickle my pussy. But the fact that I didn't want it, or that fact that it would be morally wrong to want it, made me sort of want it. I don't know, it was such a confusing brew of conflicting and powerful feelings.

I didn't have too much time to think about it. The force of Lily's breath indicated that her lips were close to my body. It was about it happen.

"Time doesn't start until you do," I heard Heather say. My sister couldn't hold back now unless she wanted to be branded a coward.

The first thing I felt was a warm, tingling sensation. I rocketed through my entire body, making my shoulders feel tense and my eyes water. Then, below the tingling feeling, I felt a wet, soft-rough sensation. I felt Lily, my older sister, drag her tongue up from the bottom of my anus to the top. Her tongue was flat against my opening, held soft like she was lapping an ice cream cone. Wherever her tongue moved, the cold air sensation followed in its wake, as her saliva was exposed to the air. When her tongue reached the top of my anus, I felt it plunge back down again, to lap gently at me again. Lily's tongue was thick and wet and left a long trail of spit across my asshole. I felt the gentle bumps of her tastebuds as they flittered across the puckered skin of my anus and I wondered what I tasted like. I heard my voice make a squealing sound, despite the fact that I hadn't requested that it happen.

Each tiny motion of my sister's tongue sent reverberations throughout my body. It seemed that I could feel her tongue licking not just my anus, but also my clit and my nipples. Each movement could be felt in those locations as well. My pussy was almost gushing now, I could smell my own juices and feel them running down my leg. I could feet Lily's chin against my wet, open hole and I knew that my pussy juices were rubbing down her chin and running down her neck. If it bothered her, it didn't show. Her tongue kept moving in a slow rhythm and I could hear the slurping sound as she sucked her spit up off my anus and back into her mouth.

I cannot faithfully describe what I was feeling as all this happened. Words fail to express what it was. But I will try my best. First of all, Lily was amazingly skilled with her tongue. Each of her motions was economically planned to produce the greatest amount of pleasure. The sheer physical joy of a loving touch might have been the strongest emotion of all. Lily knew what buttons to push on this part of the female machine. As the pleasure rose, so too did my sexual fog, as I was beginning to think of the phenomenon. My time in the sorority had rapidly shown me that there was a level of sexual arousal that I reached where rational thought fell away and I became a sort of animal. I existed only to receive sexual pleasure. Anything else faded. And this was the fogging of my rational mind that I slipped deeper and deeper into.

Finally, below that and barely recognizable to my mind (until later and in retrospect) was the emotional aspect. The complex emotions I felt for my sister were intensely contradictory. I was angry, I was hurt, and I was scared. But I also felt love for her, both because of the deep well of sisterly love that I hoped would always exist, and because I loved the pleasure she was bringing to my body. Finally, I felt disgust. This was wrong. I couldn't be feeling anything I was feeling. What would our parents think?

But my thoughts and fears seemed even more distant as Lily's tongue started to work faster. Her licking became less controlled. She pushed her tongue harder and flatter against my anus. She even made her tongue feel rigid for just a moment and I felt the bare tip of it press inside of me, then pull out and resume lapping,. Without thinking I brought on of my hands up to grab my breast. I squeezed my nipples and pushed my hips back, driving my ass hard into my sister's face. I was moaning loudly now, in unison with my sister. The rest of the house was floating away and I was desperate in my need for an orgasm. I'd never needed one so bad in my life. I felt my fingers digging deep into my breast. I was just about to move my hand away from my breast and down towards my clit, to give myself some relief, when I heard.

"Time!" Instantly, I felt Lily tongue pull away from my anus. My eyes fluttered open and the orgasm I had almost reached subsided slightly. The fear and disgust I'd suppressed rose to take its place. The room came back into focus and I saw the shocked faces of my sorority sisters. I looked around and saw that everyone's faces were flushed with the same combination of uncontained lust and also shame. They had liked what they'd watched but felt strange that they'd liked it. I found myself in a surprisingly similar boat.

"Very good, uh Ellie. Go back to the group," Heather said after a long pause. Even she looked like she had been slightly rocked by what she'd seen. Lesbian incest. That thought shot through my mind. It was enough to shock anyone, I guess.

As I returned to the group, I saw them avoid making eye contact with me. But I could sense that they weren't disgusted by me, I didn't feel any hostility. Instead, I felt that they were ashamed of themselves. That they hadn't stopped it and that they'd liked it. I turned and looked at the officers and they did the same.

Except my sister. At first, I could not tell what she was thinking. Her face glistened with my juices and her spit, her cheeks were red and her eyes were downcast. I could see her hard nipples through her shirt. Without realizing it, I noted in my mind that she looked beautiful. I thought about the pleasure she'd given me, but the weird circumstances surrounding it. I wondered if she was feeling the same thing that I was.

Finally, my sister seemed to sense that I was looking at her and she looked up at me. I almost stumbled backwards. I'd never seen hate like that in anyone's eyes before. She hated me, I could no feel it coming off of her. Regardless of what everyone else was feeling I could tell my sister was angry, ashamed, embarrassed, and confused. And she was blaming me. Whatever confused feelings I had before were multiplied a thousand times by two new ones, fear and guilt.

"Uh, let's keep the game going...whose next?" Heather said and I dropped my head.

Chapter 4: Pledge Week Day 4 - Time With Sophomores

The game had been pretty lackluster after that. Everyone had recognized the strange sexual tension in the room and become more wary. No one wanted to be embarrassed and shocked the way Lily and I had. But really, how could they have been?

I spent the rest of the game trying to be invisible. As soon as that night's ritual was over I'd run up to my room, climbed into bed, and covered my face with my pillow. I'd pretended to be asleep when Lori came up a few minutes later. I was sure she knew that I was awake, but she was sweet enough to let me pretend.

I passed the night darting in and out of unpleasant sleep. I could not recall my dreams, but I would wake up often, feeling panicked and my chest tight. I tried not to think about what had happened and what was going to happen. Even as my juice and my sister's saliva dried on my ass, I tried to pretend like nothing had happened.

It was almost a relief when the alarm rang the next morning, taking me out of my misery. Lori and I both sat up in the bed. I didn't even have time to dart my eyes away or sneak away. The instant that she was fully awake, Lori addressed me.

"Hey are you okay?" she asked. She didn't sound disgusted or embarrassed she sounded concerned. I looked over at her, sitting on her bed with her blanket around her waist. Her breasts bared, I knew that we were both naked now, there was no use hiding from her.

"I don't know," I answered honestly. There was a long pause and we both felt sheepish.

"That was the most intense thing that I ever saw," Lori said. I felt a pang as she said it.

"You don't know the half of it," I said.

"It...I didn't think anything like that was going to happen. I kept thinking someone was going to stop it or something. I didn't think anything would get this out of hand," Lori said, looking blankly out the window. Something about he look made something inside of me give way.

"Everyone must think I am a disgusting freak. How could I do that?" I said. I'd been rolling that idea around in my head all night. It needed to get out there, Lori needed to hear it.

Lori's eyes dropped. "Okay, I am going to tell you something. You sort of bared it all last night, so I am going to do the same for you. I know how I'd feel if we were reversed, if I'd...done that with my sister. So I owe this to you, to make you feel...less strange I think. Okay, so I watched what happened. And...I am sort of weirded out to admit...I was liked it. It was sexy. Like extremely sexy. It made me so unbearably horny. And I was ashamed I felt that way, because we all knew it was wrong. But I want you to know that if you are weird...I am just as weird as you are. I just didn't have the opportunity."

I instantly felt tears in my eyes. I rushed over to Lori's bed without thinking and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her return my hug. Our bare stomachs and breasts pressed together. I can't describe how important her words were to me in that moment. In my absolute despair, Lori had seen my pain and thrown me a lifeline. She didn't have to say what she did. It had to be embarrassing and difficult to say. But it was clear she'd been waiting all night to give me some small amount of comfort.

"Thank you Lori," I said, "I can't..."

"Don't" Lori said, pushing me back away from her and shaking her head, "Don't thank me. That's what sisters are for." She said. It was a beautiful sentiment, but I felt my stomach knot up nonetheless.

"I don't think so," I said. Our hug broke and I sort of slumped down on the bed next to Lori. I thought of Lily.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I paused for a moment and then carefully described the tension between my sister and I. How she didn't want me in the sorority and how the previous night had been a battle of wills that I'd somehow won. And I told about the hateful look Lily had given me.

"I didn't realize. I thought you'd both...you know actually wanted that last night," she said.

"I don't know. I think we kind of did," I said, grasping to explain the situation, "But we also didn't. It's like she can't stand the idea that I have grown up and want to occupy the same adult place that she does. So she denies that I am an adult, not a child. But it causes all sort of weird side effects. And I just want so badly for her to accept me as an adult. I don't know, to accept me in any way. I mean I joined this sorority to..."

And then, for the first time, I realized it. Lily had absolutely been right all along. I had joined the sorority because of her. I had denied it to her and to myself, but there it was. I'd told myself that I wanted to meet girls my age, to be part of something, to have fun. And it had all been true. But there was a bigger motivation. Since I was a little kid I'd always wanted to be just like my sister. And it seemed in growing up, nothing had change. In an unguarded moment I'd almost said it. I'd joined the sorority to follow in my sister's footsteps, to tag along. Just like I'd always done. I wondered for a second if Lily had reason to be upset with me, if I was really just being her shadow instead of being an adult. But I realized that we were in too deep for that now.

"To what?" Lori asked.

"I don't know." I said, "I just know that I always wanted to be close to my sister. I know that I enjoyed last night. But I feel like the little bit of good feeling I had is coming at a price. Joining into my sister's adult life and becoming a part of her adult, sexual relationships is pushing us farther apart. I am more distant from her than ever, even if all I wanted was to be closer." And finally, all the thoughts and fears I'd had about this place had crystallized to the point that I could explain them. I felt weak and somewhat ill.

I felt Lori's hand on my cheek. I looked up at her and she was gazing at me with intense concern, "Listen, I don't know what is going on with you and your sister. I can't imagine, my sister is three years younger than me, I don't know what I will do if she joins this sorority when she gets in college. I can just say that sisters have growing pains sometimes when they leave childhood. I think that time is finally happening for both you and your sister. And it can feel like she hates you or that you hate her, but I promise everything will work out."

Lori spoke softly and with passionate sincerity. I didn't know if I believed her. I felt like my relationship with my sister was hopelessly fractured. But I knew both that I wanted to believe her and that she believed what she was saying herself. I took comfort from her and felt a deep gratitude.

I was overcome by an emotional wave. I didn't so much decide to act as I just did. I leaned forward and closed my eyes. I felt my lips press into Lori's soft mouth. For a second she froze, completely surprised by my actions. I didn't know how else to show her how important she was becoming to me or how much I appreciated her show of love. After the initial shock, Lori kissed me back. I felt her lips come alive, and her body relax into mine. Our lips pressed together in a chaste kiss for a long time. I felt the love and acceptance that I so desperately wanted and I hoped that she felt the same. After a long while, we broke our kiss.

"I don't know how to say this, because I am not trying to make some sort of romantic declaration for the future..." Lori said softly as our eyes opened. I knew what she wanted to say.

"No, I know," I said. And I did. I thought Lori was sweet, smart, and fun. I found her to be beautiful, effortlessly sexy, and hopelessly alluring. But what I felt for her at the core was a kind of friendship with her that I'd never experienced before. It was not romantic, but it was deep and pure, "I love you too. You are my newest sister,"

"That's exactly it," Lori said, "I love you." We hugged again briefly.

"Oh shit," I said, looking over Lori's shoulder, "We are going to be late to class." And we immediately got up out of her bed and rushed to the shower.

* * * * *

I arrived back at the house around the time the nightly meeting was set to start. I'd stayed out the entire day, even after my classes were done. I wanted to pretend, at least for a little while, that I was a normal college student. I walked through the quad watching people play Frisbee, I went into the student union and got some snacks, and I even went to the library and did a little bit of homework. The entire time, I had just lived in the exact moment, trying to ignore the deeply conflicting situation at the house.

Of course, as I stepped inside and removed my clothes, everything rush right back to me. I was in a sort of strange lesbian sorority and had somehow been coerced or led into having a destructive semi-sexual relationship with my own sister. So much for being a normal college student.

Once again all of the girls were shepherded into the dining room from the living room. Once again the freshmen stood in the middle while the older girls stood in a ring on the outside. And once again, Lori was called up to the front of the room to grab a piece of paper out of a bowl. Everything was feeling very familiar now, but that didn't make it any less unnerving.

"The paper says 'sophomore,'" Lori said, less nervously than before. The sophomores cheered and the seniors groaned. I was extremely happy. I had figured we were going to be paired up with older sisters again and I had been absolutely terrified that I was going to have to spend the evening fighting with my sister. Sophomore was better. It meant an evening with...

"Hi," Adrianna said, tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around. She was smiling at me coyly and looking even more beautiful than she had the day before when I'd sucked on her hard brown nipple. She was wearing a short pink skirt and white t-shirt. I could see her lavender bra through her shirt.

"Hi Adrianna," I said.

"Good to get to know you little sister," she said warmly and then looked over my body. It didn't feel any less strange for having happened before. It was strange to be assigned as some sort of toy to and older girl.

"Yeah, I have been looking forward to it," I said, trying to talk as little as possible. I had been too embarrassed to talk to any of the other sisters that day (besides Lori) and I wondered what Adrianna was thinking of me. As if reading my mind, she addressed the issue.

"How are you feeling today? That was a wild time last night," she said.

"I am okay, yeah it was really weird," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Oh it was more than weird. That was the craziest fucking thing I've ever seen. And after a year at this place, I have seen some crazy stuff," she said. I blushed.

"Oh," I said, feeling embarrassed. I felt her hand on my chin and she lifted it up so that I was looking in her eyes.

"Don't get all mopey, doll. That was a compliment," she said laughing, "And don't feel embarrassed. Everyone's doing shit they didn't realize they were going to do. And at least if you had to get your salad tossed, you got rimmed by someone who know what the hell she is doing." I was totally thrown. Adrianna's easy tone had not prepared me for that bombshell. Had my sister...licked Adrianna's anus as well? Was it part of hazing? Did they do it other times? Was that something people did?

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,846 Followers