Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,885 Followers

I didn't have time to think about it. Instead, Adrianna grabbed my hand and started to lead me out of the dining room and out into the living room. There were several senior and junior girls there. Left without anything to do for the night, they had piled in to watch television. My arm was practically out of its socket as Adrianna essentially dragged me in front of a couch in the middle of the room.

"What is it we are supposed to do today? Mandy took me up to her room the other day. Do you want to go to yours?" I asked. I felt uncomfortable now. All the other freshman girls were gone, I was the only one naked. And everyone was looking at us, standing in front of the television in the front of the room. Adrianna leaned in and whispered to me.

"Get ready, doll. I don't do anything slowly. It's about to get weird again," she said in her sultry way and then raised her eyebrows. I felt an icy grip inside of my stomach. I had no idea what that meant, but I didn't like the sound of it.

"Adrianna..." I started. But she moved away from me.

"Ladies and...well the vast majority of you who are too dirty and perverted to be called ladies," Adrianna called out across the room. I heard some of the girls laugh, "I know you are all very disappointed tonight. The junior girls are upset because you've already shot your wad with your little sisters. Senior girls are panting with anticipation because you know you have to wait. Now, I know what you are all going to do with our disappointment. You are going to watch television, bitch about school, and then go to bed horny. Well, have no fear, Adrianna Hall is here. And she wants to help."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Some girl in the group called out. But even as she said it, I sensed the other girls gathering around to hear what Adrianna had to say. Adrianna had a certain magnetism about her that drew people in. (She would be elected president of the sorority her senior year). Everyone was drawn in.

"I am glad you ask, my dear," Adrianna said dramatically, "Standing before you is a fine specimen of naked, female freshmen." She gestured to me and I blushed. All eyes turned toward me. Everyone looked happy and harmless, but I felt uncomfortable, "She has a glorious set of tits, a nice ass, a cute face, and, as we all know, a bold sexual appetite." There was some giggling. It seemed no one had forgotten the night before (not that I honestly expected them to). But as they looked at me, I didn't see the revulsion and disgust I expected. I saw, interest, combined (possibly) with respect.

"What about her?" Another girl called out.

"An impatient group," Adrianna replied as though dramatically offended, "You know, I was only trying to do you all a favor. If you are going to get snippy..."

"We're sorry, we're sorry," another girl called out, "Just want to know what you are doing." Adrianna nodded sagely as though she understood their predicament.

"I accept your apology, and, without further ado I will explain the alternative entertainment I have devised for you this evening," she paused now, letting them all wait, building anticipation, "Now I want to be very clear, this is simply alternative entertainment. If you wish to continue to watch television, I won't stop you."

"Oh my god spill it!" someone yelled. Adrianna smiled. Then, without speaking again she reached down at her skirt and gave it a quick tug. It was just held up with an elastic waistband and as she pulled it over her hips, the skirt slid down her legs and pooled on the floor. I was shocked to see that Adrianna was not wearing any panties under the very small skirt. Adrianna was now just wearing her tight white t-shirt (which was so short it didn't cover her bellybutton and so tight that her bra did so much show as pop through). Her legs were long and beautiful with the most even skin tone. Her pussy was a little, dark red slash between her legs with very small pussy lips, a tiny little clit, and a very small patch of black pubic hair shaved into a close-crop landing strip. Some of the girls whistled and made a big deal, but it was clear that I was the only one shocked.

"Well my friends, here is your alternative entertainment. I am going to sit on this couch with my legs wide open. My little freshman friend is going to get on her hands and knees in front of me and crawl between my knees. And then she going to eat my tight little pussy," Adrianna said. My mouth immediately went dry, but the other girls cheered heartily. I could tell from the reaction that no one was going to stick with the television.

Adrianna now turned and then flopped back onto the couch. As she promised, she spread her legs wide. As she moved, the other girls in the room moved around so that they could get a better look. I would be performing for about a quarter of the sorority. My knees felt weak and I could barely get enough oxygen to keep from passing out. I didn't want to do this. But, at the same time, I was in so deep at this point, it didn't even make any sense to quit now. Adrianna seemed to sense my unease. She licked her lips and tilted her cute little chin back.

"Ellie honey, don't worry. It isn't going to bite. You can ask more than one of the other girls standing around you. They will tell you that the meal you are about to enjoy will be delicious," Adrianna said. She moved her hands from her knees, sliding them up her inner thighs, across her pussy lips (giving a moan as she did), and then up her body and across her breasts. She then folded her arms behind her head, leaning back. My eyes moved back down between her legs. Her pussy glistened slightly and it was clear she was aroused, either because she was naked in front of everyone, because she was bossing me around, or both. Her body was very beautiful and I would be lying if I said I was not aroused. I had already come to terms with the idea that I might be attracted to women. But this was more than that.

I got down on my hands and knees. I still didn't know if I would be able to go through with crawling forward, but I didn't want Adrianna to get angry. I felt the other girls looking as my large breasts hung like perfect round pendulums below my body and my round stuck up in the air.

When I got low, I was only about four feet from Adrianna's pussy. And that is when two things happened that changed the whole situation. The first was lovely. Down low and close to Adrianna's body, I smelled her arousal. It was a savory, thick aroma that hung all around my face. I could almost taste her already. Salty and clean. The instant her body's natural perfume entered my nose I felt my own pussy start to get wet, my nipples hardened, and the sexual fog started to descend. I was still nervous, but I was also not dreading what would happen next. My fear had flipped to nervous excitement. (I guess I should note that after being so unbelievably aroused the night before, I never had managed to cum. I was still hornier than I'd ever been in my life and it didn't seem to be much to get me back in the mood).

The second thing I saw out of the corner of my eye. Lily. My sister had finally left the dining room and had made her way back into the living area. She must've seen the crowd forming and walked over to see what was going on. When she saw it was me, her face fell. She crossed her arms in front of her breasts. But she didn't walk away. She just watched. I didn't know if she was trying to psych me out or if she, like the other girls, couldn't deny that she was intrigued. Regardless, I knew she was there and couldn't quite put her out of my mind.

But Adrianna's fragrant arousal was enough to keep any anxiety about my sister at a reasonable level. I started to crawl forward toward Adrianna's wet pussy. Each movement I made forward increased the intensity of Adrianna's scent. This in turn increased my own arousal and the sexual fog that crowded out my rational thought. As I moved closer, I started to forget about the other girls in the room watching me. No, that isn't quite right. I didn't forget about them, I was very aware of the presence. Instead, I stopped being nervous or embarrassed about them. I started to feel comfortable, I started to like that they were watching me. My motion's became slinkier, I moved in a sexier fashion. And my body felt absolutely alive.

Finally, I passed between Adrianna's knees and stopped moving. My head was directly between Adrianna's legs and my face was just a few inches from her wet pussy. Her legs were spread incredibly wide and it had pulled the lips of her pussy apart slightly. Her labia were red and looked like it would be soft and sweet. I felt my mouth watering. The only pussy I'd ever tasted was my own, licked off of a dildo I'd pulled out of my ass. But I wanted to taste this one.

For a moment, that thought, that I wanted to taste Adrianna's pussy, threw me a bit. It lightened the fog. What was I doing? I had just started coming to terms that I had attraction to women. Now here I was, on my hands and knees, actually excited to be eating pussy. I'd never done anything like this before. I didn't even know where to begin. Why was my body reacting this way? I didn't even know myself anymore. I looked out of the corner of my eye, over Adrianna's thigh for my sister, trying to get some bearing in my identity. She was looking at me still, stonily but with a lecherous gleam in her eye. No help there.

Then I felt a gentle pressure on my cheek. It was Adrianna's hand. With her fingers she carefully turned my head so that I was once again facing her body. I titled my eyes up and saw her pretty face looking down at me. She was smiling and her eyes seemed to be laughing.

"Don't worry about Lily," she whispered, then spoke louder, "Come on baby, everyone wants to watch you eat." She said and a cheer went up. I remembered that all eyes were on me and what I had to do. There was really no getting out of this now. I was in far too deep. Whatever the sorority wanted from me, I was basically stuck giving it to them. And if I happened to enjoy it a bit, so much the better.

I breathed in deeply through my nose, once again taking in Adrianna's delicious bouquet. The fog fell over my mind again and all I wanted to do was make Adrianna feel pleasure, to do what I was supposed to do for the sorority, and to taste my "big sister's" pussy. I leaned in forward. I was so close I could feel my hot breath bouncing off of Adrianna's beautiful skin and back onto my face. My eyes were still open and I saw up close Adrianna's juicy red pussy. Her clitoris was small but it was hard and clearly visible. The folds of her pussy looked swollen, like they needed relief. And down at the bottom of her slit was a single drip of clearish, whitish liquid.

I didn't know anything about eating pussy. I'd never had my pussy eaten and I'd certainly never done it to anyone else. But I knew that I wanted that little drip of Adrianna's essence inside of my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and closed my eyes. I leaned forward the last few inches. I felt a hot wetness against my tongue and I felt Adrianna's body tremble as my tongue pressed into her flesh.

The drip of Adrianna's liquid landed squarely on my tongue. The taste was exquisite. It tasted exactly like the pheromones and scents that Adrianna's body was giving off, but a thousand times more concentrated. It was a salty, sweet and sensuous flavor that seemed to coat my entire tongue. It had an effect like a drug, the taste and the experience of tasting sent ripples throughout my body. My pussy contracted and my nipples became hardened into bullets.

"Oh baby so nice," Adrianna moaned. I smiled to myself, I didn't know what I was doing, but it must've felt good.

I knew that Adrianna's clit would be the most sensitive part of her vagina, so I decided to go there next. I made my tongue somewhat rigid. Slowly and steadily I drug my tongue up through Adrianna's hot slit. Her juices pooled on my tongue and dripped back into my mouth. My tongue slipped ever so slightly into Adrianna's pussy. I felt the tightness of her body and I could feel her heartbeat through her tissue. Adrianna moaned loudly and I felt her hand gently rest on the top of my head.

My tongue reached the top of Adrianna's wet slit. A small mouthful of her juices were now in my mouth. I swirled my tongue against the roof of my mouth, letting her flavor soak into my senses. Then I swallowed it down. I focused my energy on her clitoris. It was a hard little nub of tissue and seemed almost to be trembling with anticipation. I made my tongue soft and limp and carefully lapped at it.

"Holy shit!" Adrianna screamed, her body instantly going rigid. I stopped moving for a second, afraid that I was doing something wrong. But Adrianna gently placed her hand on the back of my head, pushing me in towards her pussy, telling me to keep going. I must've just hit the right spot.

I got back to business. I focused all of my attention on Adrianna's clit. Like I said, I never ate pussy before, but I at least knew what I thought would feel good. I kept my tongue soft and licked at Adrianna's clit. I swirled my tongue around on top of it. I tried to keep my motions at a steady rhythm, trying to build the tension inside of her.

It seemed to be working, Adrianna let out little sighs of contentment with each flick of my tongue. Sometimes, if I made my tongue slightly harder, she would let out a low groan. Her body was trembling more than before. I could feel her legs shaking slightly on either side of my head. Both of her hands were on my head now, holding my tongue in place and enjoying it.

I can't say that I was thinking about anything as I was pleasuring Adrianna. At least, not anything beyond my desire to make her feel good. I would like to say I was conflicted or uncomfortable or something, just because it makes me feel like some sort of slut not to say that. But it's the truth. I was completely invested in giving myself to Adrianna.

Well, maybe not entirely invested. The whole time I was lapping at Adrianna's sopping cunt, I had one other thing on my mind. I was thinking about all the girls standing around me, watching me do it. Rather than being self-conscious or embarrassed, I found that it heightened my arousal. It made all of my actions feel sexier, more interesting. It felt good that people thought I was sexy and wanted to see me.

In fact, it felt so good that I began to feel an intense need for contact of my own. It wasn't enough just to have my tongue slither in between Adrianna's slit, to kiss her lips with my own. I needed a touch. I wrapped my lips around Adrianna's clitoris, sucking it gently and rolling my tongue over it. At the same time I lifted my right hand off of the ground and grabbed my breast. Not hard, just a gentle squeeze of my flesh. I felt my nipple against my palm. Each lick from my tongue now corresponded with a squeeze of my breast, with special focus on my nipples.

For a long while we stayed in that position, my tongue on Adrianna's clitoris and my hand grasping at my breast. I found myself moaning into Adrianna's clit and the vibrations seemed to increase her pleasure. The girls around us (including Lily) looked in closer. They were silent, just enjoying the view. The sexual tension started to build and build. My face was slick with Adrianna's juices and my own saliva and her body felt hot and taut. She let out a loud groan.

"Oh fuck I need more!" she moaned loudly. In a quick motion she took her hands and slipped one under each knee and then sort of pulled herself back. She rocked back slightly on the couch (and her clit popped out of my mouth). She pulled her legs as wide as she could. Her pussy glistened with spit and her own juices. But now, also exposed was her tight reddish-purple asshole. It was also wet from Adrianna's dripping pussy. My face was only a few inches from it.

"Come on baby, eat my asshole," she said. I gulped. This was like an entirely different thing. This was not something that was normally done. I wanted, desperately, to put my tongue against her asshole. I don't know why, but it felt like an imperative. But I also knew I shouldn't want to, I was frozen. Adrianna smiled down at me.

"You know how to do it, your sister showed you last night. If you are half as good at it as she is, you will do fine baby. Hurry, I need it quick," Adrianna said. Her words sort of shotgunned through my brain. Last night. My sister. It was all so confusing. I looked around the room briefly and saw everyone wanting to watch me eat Adrianna's ass. I decided to do what felt right in this moment.

I lifted my free hand off the ground now. I was just sort of up on my knees now. I bent over slightly. The first thing I felt was my nose sinking into Adrianna's soft pussy. It felt incredibly wet and warm. I took that free hand and stuck two of my fingers into my mouth, getting them wet with my saliva and Adrianna's juices. Then I brought those fingers up right above the bridge of my nose and set them gently against Adrianna's still-pulsing clit. I swirled my wet fingers around on Adrianna's clitoris. Her body became rigid and she sucked in air quickly and deeply. I felt her legs shaking.

Now there was only one thing left to do. Once again, I slowly stuck out my tongue. Just as before, when my tongue was about an inch outside of my mouth, I felt it press against hot, wet flesh. Only this felt different. It was still incredibly soft, but it was also extremely firm. It felt taut. Further, as my tongue splayed out across Adrianna's flesh, I felt it running across tight ridges of her anus. It tasted salty and earthy, mostly just like her skin. But it felt devilishly naughty to have my tongue lick against it. I squeezed my breast tightly as I started to lap at Adrianna's anus.

I moved my tongue across her little bud in unison with my fingers sliding on her clitoris. All the while, I sucked up her juices as they poured out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. The more I licked her ass, the better I liked it. I like the way her flesh felt against my tongue and I liked the way she reacted to it.

Adrianna was squirming all over the couch. I could tell that it took all of her concentration to keep from releasing her knees and falling over. And she was making the loveliest noises. It was sort of a high, chirping sound following by a deep moan. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip fiercely. It seemed like she was completely consumed by my attentions. And she looked absolutely beautiful.

Her beauty, along with the sights, smells, tastes, and tactile sensations I was experiencing was having an intense effect on me as well. The sexual fog was completely clouding my mind. All I could think was that the previous night I'd been kissed, sucked on a nipple, and had my asshole eaten and I hadn't had an orgasm. Now I was eating a girl's pussy and her asshole, and I still hadn't cum. I could feel my pulse pounding in my neck, my heart, and my cunt. I needed some relief.

I sealed my lips around Adrianna's anus, sucking on it gently. At the same time, I darted my tongue out slightly, probing at her dark bud. My fingers on my left hand continued to work carefully with her clitoris. But with my right hand, I dropped my breast. I slinked my hand down over my stomach and between my legs.

I needed to masturbate, like I'd never ever needed to before. I didn't care that people were watching (including my sister). I needed some release from this tension, both sexual and emotional. Slowly, my fingers on my right hand grazed my pussy lips. I shook all over and groaned. The groaned rattled my tongue around on the outside of Adrianna's anus and she moaned back. My fingers continued to explore my wet slit. I couldn't believe how wet I was. My pussy basically sucked my fingers inside. I started to massage my tight, wet insides with my fingers. At the same time, my now-wet thumb found my clitoris and started to circle around it firmly.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,885 Followers