Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,875 Followers

Now Adrianna and I were completely consumed by my actions. My fingers pressed and twisted inside of my pussy while my thumb pressed on my clitoris. My breasts hung from my body, my nipples so sensitive that they were tickled by the air. My left index finger was planted on Adrianna's clitoris. And finally, my lips were plastered to her anus. I kept my tongue rigid, gently poking at her anus. I moved all of my appendages and my tongue at the same speed and the same rate.

I could feel the intensity growing inside of me. I had been so close the previous night that it didn't take me long to get all warmed up now. I pushed my fingers harder and faster into my cunt; I put more pressure on my clit. I felt all of the eyes looking at me, building the tension further. Finally, my mind was briefly flooded by all the anxieties I was feeling, it seemed that I tapped into a great well of tension. I thought of the weird changes that seemed to be happening to me. I thought about my sister. About our future. My body kept pushing further, regardless of these thoughts, like I was on autopilot.

Finally, it seemed like the tension was too much, like I was going to collapse underneath of it. Then, it broke. All of my thoughts and fears and confusions were swept away. With the smell of Adrianna's cunt still in my nose, a wave of pleasure broke over me. A pulsing, electrical ecstasy that made everything else feel petty and unimportant. Every nerve in my body emanated straight pleasure and overwhelmed everything else. I heard myself groaning and my body go suddenly limp and then tense. It was the most intense orgasm anyone has ever had. Trust me.

I guess in the sudden surge and release of my orgasm, I had made my tongue completely hard and shoved it quickly into Adrianna's asshole. As my orgasm started to fade, I realized that my tongue was buried two and a half inches inside of her anus! It was wet, smooth, and tight inside of her. It tasted incredible, a little coppery and earthy.

Apparently, my probing tongue (and still playing fingers) had put Adrianna over the edge as well. As my eyes opened following my orgasm, I saw that her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. But she wasn't making any noises, except for maybe a low croak in her throat. All of her muscles seemed tense and her legs were opening and closing against my head. Finally, her hand shot down and moved my fingers away from her now-sensitive clit. I slowly slid my tongue out of her ass.

Without thinking I quickly jumped up to a standing position. Adrianna had let go of her knees and she was not sitting on the couch. I leaned forward and gently grabbed either side of her heard. She looked a little dazed, like she was still in the midst of her orgasm. I leaned forward quickly and pushed my lips against hers. More than that, I slid my tongue through her lips, and against her teeth. Instinctively, her mouth opened and I plunged my tongue deeply into her mouth. The same tongue that just seconds before had been buried in her asshole. I tasted her salvia and pressed against her wet tongue.

She kissed back, suddenly realizing what was happening, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me between her legs. My pussy pressed up against hers and my breasts landed on top of her t-shirt. We kissed passionately and messily. My face was still covered in my saliva and her juices. Then she started to lick those liquids off of my face and suck it down. I felt almost wrung out, like the kiss had taken the last of my energy. Finally, her tongue moved away from my face and we lay on top of each other on the couch panting.

I found that that I was leaning up against Adrianna, our faces just a few inches apart. She was smiling broadly. I could hear the girls around us murmuring with excitement and interest. I had almost forgotten that they were there.

"That was intense doll," Adrianna said coyly, "You sure know how to eat ass."

"I've never done it before," I whispered. With the sexual act completed, I found that the sexual fog had lifted. Almost two full days of the most overwhelming sexual tension of my life had been released with a mind-bending orgasm. But now I was left with my insecurities and worries. Suddenly I felt naked. What had I just done in front of a crowd of people?

"Well ladies," Adrianna said louder now. She sort of sat up, and I rolled over so that I was sitting on the couch next to her, catching my breath, "How about a hand for my little sister Ellie? She did a wonderful job didn't she?" There was a lot of whooping and cheering. I smiled sheepishly at the crowd. I couldn't believe how much I'd lost control. Even now, with the fog lifted, I was still sort of flattered that Adrianna had enjoyed my actions and that others had enjoyed watching it.

"That was really hot," one girl said to Adrianna and I felt my cheeks turn crimson.

"You don't know the half of it," Adrianna replied. But those comments seemed to put everyone talking about what they'd just seen. They didn't seem too shocked, it was like they saw this kind of thing in the past. But they were very complimentary. However, over the din of several voices, one thing jumped out most clearly to me. Two girls were whispering nearby, but were loud enough to hear.

"Only other girl I've ever seen take to eating ass that was Lily," I heard one girl whisper to her friend.

"Must be a family trait," the other said and they smiled at one another. It didn't seem like they were making fun of us or were grossed out. It seemed like they were...excited about it. All of this information was so strange. This sorority was weirder than I could have ever guessed. And so was my sister.

I turned and looked for Lily. I saw her walking out of the room. She didn't see me look, but I could see that her face was flushed and I even caught the outline of her nipple poking against the fabric of her shirt. She must've stayed and watched the whole thing. I wondered what she was thinking.

"Well the show is over," Adrianna said dramatically. She stood up and started putting on her skirt, "I want to thank you all for taking time out of your busy day to watch a new sister in training. I do suggest you sample Ellie's wares when you get the chance, she is quite good." I felt a little panicked about that thought. And a little enticed. The girls in the room were uniformly beautiful.

"Well there is still more fun to go in Pledge Week," I heard one girl say and everyone laughed ominously.

"Yes, but not for tonight," Adrianna said, noticing that I looked a bit nervous, "Tonight, little sister Ellie is done with her hazing. And, as a reward for a job well done, I am going to take her out to dinner." Her words suddenly struck me with inspiration.

"But," I said loudly enough for everyone to hear, "I already ate." I noted while licking my lips seductively. The girls heard it, paused for a second and then broke out into laughter. They were clearly impressed that I was starting to figure out how to fit it.

"Aren't you cute when you're not being terrified?" Adrianna said, "More like your big sister than I thought. Okay smartass, let's just get dessert." She said and waited for me to go get dressed.

* * * * *

We arrived back several hours later. After I'd gotten dressed, we'd gone around the corner to a little ice cream place. Adrianna, looking completely relaxed and happy after her intense orgasm, graciously bought me some ice cream. We sat and talked, mostly about stuff completely un-related to the sorority. After a few minutes, I realized that she was in the process of teaching me something.

Just like from Mandy I'd learned a little bit about the secrets of the sorority, Adrianna was giving me a lesson too. It was two-fold. First, she'd taught me in the house that the girls were even more sexually adventurous than I'd ever realized. I mean it seemed like anything goes.

But maybe more importantly, I learned that when we left the house, our secrets stayed there. We did not discuss sexuality outside of the sorority house and we did not make an over Sapphic motions in public. Any time in our conversations that I started to begin any conversation that had anything even remotely related to something that was happening at the house, Adrianna would skillfully, subtly, and without anger change the subject back to something.

So we talked for a long time. And I got to know Adrianna. I learned about her family and her childhood. I learned about her friends and classes. I learned about her plans for the future. But I didn't learn about whether she considered herself a lesbian and I didn't find out why she liked to have a tongue in her ass. Those things belonged at the house.

So after a couple of ice cream cones, a short walk around campus, and a good conversation, I returned to the house. Adrianna said she had to get some homework done, gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left. Without even thinking, I quickly took off my clothes. It just felt right now.

My clothes weren't very dirty, so I decided to take them back up to my room and put them away. A few minutes later I was in my room. As I was putting my clothes away, Lori returned from her evening with her sophomore. Her hair was slightly askew and she looked a little dazed. I could tell that something interesting

"What have you been up to?" I asked coyly. She looked at me innocently at first and then a lewd grin appeared on her face.

"Oh, nothing much? You? Seems like whatever was bothering you this morning as past," She said. We both knew something was up. I realized she was right. I mean I was still extremely nervous about my sister and what the sorority was doing to our relationship. But the experience with Adrianna had calmed me some.

"I feel a little better. But I don't believe for a second that 'nothing much,' is up. Tell me what happened with your sophomore," I said coyly.

"No way, you tell me," she said.

"I went first last time," I said, playing my trump card. Lori looked like she was about to say something else, but then she just made a faux-snotty face and stuck her tongue out.

"Fine, I will go first this time. But only because you went first last time. And also because everyone is already buzzing about what you and Adrianna did in the living room," she said and smirked.

"What?!" I asked,

"You...performed oral sex on a girl's vagina and asshole in the living room in front of a dozen people. Did you think it would stay a secret?" she asked. She seemed so much more comfortable now. I realized that like me she was changing, the sorority was becoming a part of who we were.

"What did people say?"

"Did you want me to tell my story first?"

"Oh come on, since you know anyway, just tell me what they are saying," I begged. I wondered if people were saying good things about me. Or bad. I wondered if my sister had said something.

"Just that Adrianna put a little performance on and that you did a really good job. Everyone was saying it was really hot. What was it like?" she asked. We both sat down on our beds opposite one another.

"It was strange. In a good way. Like I shouldn't have like it but instead I loved it," I said. She nodded like she knew what I was talking about.

"I know what you mean," she said.

"How?"

"Fine I will tell you my story, but I am not done with yours," she said.

"Whatever," I replied.

"Okay, so you know my sophomore sister is Natalie. Do you know who that is?" she asked and I shook my head, "She's about my height and she is a brunette? She has big brown eyes and a kind-of long nose?" I shook my head again, I couldn't picture this girl. Lori looked a little annoyed, "Ugh. She is the girl with the enormous tits, like the biggest tits in the sorority. She tells anyone who will listen that he Dad bought her big, fake boobs. Her bra size is 34-E." As you can imagine, I instantly placed the girl.

"Yeah, I know the girl. But how do you know the exact bra size? She just says her dad bought her big boobs, I've never heard her say the size."

"Because I took her bra off," Lori said coyly and then raised her eyebrows. I giggled.

"Okay, spill the story,"

"Right," she said, "So as soon as I picked out the slip of paper that said sophomores, Natalie cam over and grabbed my hand. I mean, I had no time. It was like she had a definite plan of action and had a very small window of time to do it.

"So she sort of dragged me through the living room and then up the stairs. I thought she was going to take me to her room. But we didn't stop on the sophomore/freshman floor. And we didn't stop at the junior floor either. She said something about how she had permission for the top floor. We were basically running, so I didn't have time to say anything.

"Finally, we made it up to the third floor and she pulled me all the way down the hallway and into the bathroom. She locked the main door behind us. Now I had absolutely no idea what she wanted me to do. But then we walked down toward the shower stalls. Except, in the senior bathroom, one of the stalls is different. It is a little larger. And when we walked inside there was this big, claw-foot tub. So Natalie tells me to draw a warm bath. So I go over and start the water. She tells me that she hadn't had a bath that day and really wanted one and that I was going to help her. I didn't know what that meant.

"So as the tub was filling up, she asked me to help her get undressed. And by help, she meant she wanted me to undress her. So I slipped her t-shirt up over her head and then I slipped off her shorts. She was wearing this lacy black bra and matching panties. So I was standing behind her and I reached up and unhooked her bra. The thing basically bounced off of her tits. They were absolutely massive. And I don't know who did it, but that surgeon was good. Like amazingly good. I walked around in front of her (to get a look).

"To see her naked, it was like understanding how amazing plastic surgery has gotten. I remember once when I was a kid my mom took me to the public pool and we saw this lady with fake boobs. I just knew there was something wrong because her boobs were like beach balls sitting on top of her chest and didn't move naturally. And her nipples pointed all cock-eyed. My mom said it was because they were fake. But Natalie...oh my god! They were big round things, like you'd expect, but they built naturally out of her body and moved with her. There were no scars and the shape was natural, like a tear-drop kind of deal. And her nipples looked like little pink kisses on the big white mounds. If she didn't say they were fake I would've thought they were just huge. And perfect.

"Anyway, I ogled her boobs for a few seconds until she started to tap her foot and look annoyed. So I got down on my knees in front of her and unbuttoned her shorts. I slipped them off her hips and realized that she wasn't wearing any panties! I mean I was looking her pussy right in the face. She was shaved completely bare and I was a little bit embarrassed to be there. She...she smelled like she was aroused.

"So anyway, as soon as I had pulled the shorts out from under her feet, she told me to check the water. So I went over and felt it. It was warm, but it wasn't very deep. I stood by and waited for it to fill up, since she wanted to take a bath. And I sort of looked at her while I did, out of the corner of my eye. I keep finding that the more I stay here, the more I like to look at women's bodies. And Natalie was like a porn star, I just had to see what she looked like.

"Eventually, the tub was pretty full and I shut off the water. Natalie walked over to the tub. It was a really deep tub, I mean standing next to it, the tub came up over my bellybutton. So Natalie reached over in the corner and grabbed a high stool and set it next to the tub. The she extended her hand up. At first I didn't know what she wanted, then I realized was asking for help. I stuck out my arm and Natalie sort of hoisted herself up over the side of the tub. She hadn't used the stool. Instead she pointed to it and sort of gestured.

"As she started to slip down so she was sitting in the water, I sat down on the bench. She sat down so that only her head was out of the water, her hair was even half under. Even her massive boobs were under the water (and I guess the fake ones don't float). Anyway, she sort of sighed and smiled at me. For the first time since she'd grabbed my hand it didn't feel like we were rushing. She looked more relaxed and calm.

"Then she reached over next to the tub and found a new bar of soap sitting on a soap dish. She sort of offhandedly gave it over to me. I just sort of held it for a second, but then she asked me to clean her off. I had kind of figured something like this was going to happen, so I wasn't surprised. But I was still nervous and a little weirded out. But we talked about this before, it didn't feel like there was any choice. And besides, I kind of wanted to feel her. Especially those big boobs.

"So I dipped the soap down into the water. And she started to talk to me about stuff. I mean, nothing particularly important or related to anything. She just asked me about my day and school and stuff. Small talk. And I talked back, just like everything was totally normal.

"But under the surface of the water, trust me, things were not normal. I didn't want to start with her boobs. Okay, I didn't but I thought it would be weird if I did. So where I was sitting, I was sort of right by her waist. I couldn't reach her feet, so I started at the other side. I put the soap down against her shoulder. So all the while we are talking about Intro to Psychology (she had the same professor last year), I am moving the soap over her shoulders, down her arm, into her armpit, across her biceps and forearms, and hands. Then I moved over and rubbed the soap against her stomach. Her skin was incredibly soft and it felt nice to touch. And being underwater made every touch feel...I don't know, smoother. Everywhere my hand moved I felt like her skin reacted. And the more I played with her skin, the more I cleaned her, the more I was enjoying it.

"I couldn't help myself, as I was rubbing the soap against her bellybutton, I got a look at her breasts. They were under the warm water. And sort of moving a little bit because I was sloshing the water around. Her skin had turned a slightly pink color from the warmth and her nipples looked hard. She caught me looking I think, but she just sort of said that I should make sure to get her breasts. She said her dad paid a lot for them, so she tried to take care of them.

"My mouth instantly felt dry and I even got a little bit dizzy. It was so strange. But I moved my hand up from her belly button, across her flat tummy, and then up against the bottom swell of her breast. The soap sort of pressed into her breast (you know, which made sense). And it felt lovely. I moved the soap up higher on her breast, sliding my hands against her skin. Her skin felt hot and tight, but natural. Her boobs didn't feel like I imagined fake boobs would feel. I pressed in harder with the soap, just liking the way that it sunk into her. I'd never seen breasts that big before, they were sort of amazing.

"We were still talking about other stuff, but it was clear we weren't really focusing on it anymore. There were longer pauses and less complicated sentences. I was almost totally focused on Natalie's breasts. I especially like the way it felt when I drug the bar of soap across one of her hardened nipples. I like the way it gave a little bit of resistance and I like the way it made her squirm in the water.

"But one time while I was doing that, dragging the soap across her nipple, my hands sort of lost their grip and I dropped the soap. It landed on Natalie's breast, slipped down the side, and went underneath of her body in the tub. Natalie pretended like nothing happened. I didn't want to stop playing with her, so I continued to rub my hand against her breasts. There wasn't any soap anymore, but I moved my hand smoothly over her skin, I tickled her nipple and pinched it slightly. She moaned a little when I did that.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,875 Followers