Actual Sorority Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers

"Uh...how?" Lori asked in a tiny voice. It was clear she was intimidated by Heather. Hell, I was too and she wasn't my older sister.

"Good question," Heather said. Then she turned to the window sill and picked up a small bowl. It was the same kind that we had used the previous day to select our big sisters. "There are three pieces of paper in this bowl. Select one and read it." Lori looked at the bowl nervously, then dipped her hand inside and pulled out one. She looked up at Heather, who nodded slightly.

"It says, ummm...Junior," Lori said. There was a loud cacophony in the dining room. A few girls excited cheered, but more sighed in disappointment. I looked around, the juniors were happy to be selected and the sophomores and seniors were disappointed.

"Well, I am sorry that it wasn't the seniors, but I suppose I will live," Heather said dryly, "Well juniors, find your pledge and...have a good time." That seemed to close the meeting. The seniors and sophomores filed out of the room, some speaking briefly to the apparently lucky juniors. The freshman stayed frozen, waiting to be retrieved.

I watched my sister walk out of the room. At the last minute, before she passed outside, she looked over her shoulder at me. I shrugged and smiled at her. She pursed her lips, shook her head, and headed out of the room.

"Hi Ellie," a bright voice said behind me, "God, I can't get over how much you look like your sister." That shook me out of thinking about Lily. I turned and saw my junior "sister" Mandy Cohen smiling at me. I didn't know Mandy very well, we'd only spoke a couple of times. She always seemed very sweet, if a little ditzy.

"Oh, yeah, people have always said that," I responded. I felt a little off put, because Mandy was running her eyes up and down my body.

"Both so...sexy," she said. I felt both flattered and anxious. That was not a normal compliment. Even if it felt good to hear. I suppose the same could've been said for Mandy. She was a very petite girl, around 5'1 and around 95lbs. She was a scholarship gymnast and had that build. By that I mean, she had small breasts, maybe just A-cups, a compact, lithe body toned with svelte muscles. Her hips flared wider than her breasts, so that her hourglass shape had more room for sand on the bottom than the top. Her legs were slightly stout and muscular and she had a large butt. She had a very pretty face. Big blue eyes, an aquiline nose, thick lips, and an angular face. And her smile, honed by competition, was exceptionally luminous.

"Oh, uh thanks," I responded after a pause.

"Damn, even your nipples look like Lily's," she said. And that surprised me. First, because it was an absolutely bizarre and uncomfortable thing to say. But also, nudity was apparently part of the hazing process. I got that. But Mandy was a year younger than my sister. Why would she have seen her nipples? Mandy didn't give me much time to think about it, "Come on. I have you for the night, let's go to my room." Other juniors were already leading their pledges to other areas of the house. My fellow pledges looked around nervously, and I suppose I was doing the same.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Just wait til we get to my room," Mandy said, taking my hand gently and leading me out of the room. She then whispered "It will be better if we have some privacy. Heather wants me to be more of a hardass than I want to be, don't push it now." I didn't particularly know what that meant, but I figured it was best to follow her advice. I followed behind her, grasping her hand like a lifeline as we wended our way through the living room and up the stairs. In a few moments we were on the third floor, standing in the doorway of Mandy's private room.

"Go ahead and sit on the bed," Mandy said. I followed her instructions, sitting with my feet dangling from the bottom of the bed. Mandy's room was the same size as mine, but she didn't share it with anyone. It was decorated with pictures of gymnastic events and felt safe and homey. Mandy grabbed her desk swivel chair and pulled it over so that she was sitting at the foot of the bed, directly facing me.

"So what is going on? This is really starting to weird me out," I said. I just wanted some confirmation that this was just a weird hazing ritual and that it was almost over and nothing worse was going to happen. But in my heart, I sensed that wasn't the case.

"I am really glad you are my little sister. Lily was my older sister my freshman year and she was the absolute best. I feel like I am repaying her," Mandy explained, leaning back in the chair.

"Yeah," I said, thinking that if she really wanted to pay Lily back in a way my sister would appreciate it, she'd kick me out of the sorority. "So, you said you'd answer my questions?" I asked, trying to get back to that. Without responding, Mandy stared at me a bit and I felt uncomfortable. I locked my knees together, crossed my arms in front of my breasts, and leaned forward so my elbows were on my thighs. I was covered as best as possible.

"Well, I told you I didn't want to be a hardass like Heather. I didn't say I wasn't going to participate in Pledge Week," Mandy said now.

"What does that mean?" I asked, feeling nervous now. Whatever relief I'd had before about being in a private room with a girl who seemed nice was draining now.

"I will answer questions if it is appropriate. But for any questions, you need to do something for me."

"What?" I asked desperately.

"You want to know what's going on? Well I will answer if you uncross your arms and lean back so I can see your breasts." I felt like an electrical bolt had shot through my body. We were alone. This wasn't like a group hazing thing. What was happening?

"My breasts?" I said, squeezing them tighter in my arms.

"I told you I wasn't going to be a hardass, so I won't throw you out of the sorority for that question. But you know the rules. You have to do what I say. Answering your questions in exchange is a gift I am giving you. So...your breasts?" Mandy said. She was leaning forward now, her face only a couple feet from my lap. I knew the rules and I wanted to know what was going on. And it wasn't like she and everyone else hadn't seen my breasts already. I sighed and then released my arms and leaned back on the bed. My breasts jiggled a bit as I did so and Mandy watched them smiling.

"Sorry," I said. Her brow softened.

"Hey look, we are just having fun here. Don't get too nervous. Just see where this takes you. I promise that I won't hurt you and no one else will either," Mandy said sincerely. Her smile reassured me and I took a deep breath.

"Okay, thanks," I said, "So what is going on here?"

"It's pledge week, you're being hazed. Not officially hazed, that is against University policy. You are being initiated. Which means hazed" she responded.

"Yeah, I mean I know that but..."

"That's the answer to your question, if you want something more, be more specific," she said. I began to realize I'd underestimated her when I thought she was a ditz. She was on top of things.

"Okay," I said, taking my time so that I asked a good one, "Is this like a tradition or are you guys just fucking with us? Like, I mean, did the seniors get this too?" I asked. Mandy didn't move, she just looked at me strangely.

"Spread you legs open so I can see your pussy," she said slowly. My skin instantly felt prickly. This felt dirty and wrong. Even the words she used were so...crude, "Or no answer." I felt like I couldn't get enough air. I looked closely at Mandy. She wasn't joking. I rationalized again. Mandy had already seen my...pussy. This was just closer up. Besides, I didn't really have a choice. It was this or get no answer. More importantly, she could tell me to do it anyway and, if I didn't, she could kick me out of the sorority.

"Okay," I said, taking a deep breath. My legs were almost shaking with nerves. I dug my fingers in the comforter on Mandy's bed, trying to give myself mental traction. Finally, I pulled my knees apart slowly. The air felt cool against my now bare skin. I looked down and saw the dark red lips of my vagina topped by the little red nub of my clit. I raised my head and saw Mandy looking at the same thing. Her eyes were almost sparkling. I felt strange. Aroused and embarrassed. Flattered and angry. Exposed and attention-seeking.

"This isn't special for you girls," Mandy explained, "I went through the same process. Everyone in the sorority has since its inception. Or at least that is what they say. I know it was like this twenty years ago when my cousin went here." Now that I had that information I didn't know if it made me feel better or worse. Mandy's face was now flushed and she ran her hand seductively through her hair.

"Is this a lesbian sorority?" I asked finally. I had been nervous to ask it before. But I needed to know. And something about the situation was making me feel bold. I was strangely aroused and I was willing to ask questions.

"Play with your tits," Mandy said, sinking down into her chair. She actually put her feet up on the footboard of her bed. Her feet were only inches from my right hip. I wanted to ask if she was serious, but I knew she was. I didn't dare speak because I was afraid of the consequences. I was in this far, I would just do it.

I brought my hands up towards my breasts. My fingers were trembling as I did so. Mandy and I were both holding our breath. I felt my fingers graze the skin of my left nipple. I gasped a little, it felt so sensitive. It instantly hardened. My fingers moved closer now, grasping my nipple gently, giving it a little twist. Whatever arousal I was feeling increased exponentially, I felt my pussy getting wet. I could even smell my arousal in the air. My other hand found my breast. I pushed my palm against my breast, squeezing the flesh and feeling the harden nipple against my thumb. I bit my lower lip and looked at Mandy. She was smiling dreamily and watching my motions. I wondered if she could smell me.

"If by lesbian sorority you are asking if everyone in the sorority is a lesbian, the answer is no. If you are asking if you have to be a lesbian to be in, you do not," she said. I guessed that answered my question. But it really didn't tell me much I didn't know. I mean my sister was in and she wasn't a lesbian. Right? I realized I had no idea. I wanted to ask that question. But I couldn't make myself. I continued to stroke my breasts, trying to think of what I would ask and wondering if more information was worth whatever would come next. But finally, I decided I had to ask something.

"Are you a lesbian?" I asked. Mandy didn't miss a beat, the instant the question was out of my mouth, she was giving me my next order.

"Play with you pussy," she demanded. I guess part of me knew that this was what she would say next. It was a natural progression. But the request still came as a shock. My hands stopped moving on my breasts. My right breast was still cupped in my hand and my fingers still pinched my left nipple but I froze.

This was it, I decided. I was going to say no to this. It was too much. That was probably what this hazing was all about. Pushing me as far as they could until I said "no" and then laughing at me for how long it took. I wanted to believe that was what was happening. But even if it wasn't even if this was serious, I couldn't stand for this, right? Even if it meant I was going to get kicked out of the sorority, I had to stop this. If I didn't want to do this, I just had to say "stop."

Oddly at that moment, I thought of my sister. I thought of her, telling me from the beginning of this process that I didn't know what I was getting into and that I didn't belong in the sorority. She'd warned me and I'd ignored her. I'd wanted to be here so much and why? I began to think she was right. I'd wanted so badly to... to be like her and to impress her that I got in over my head. And what would happen now? I was going to quit. And I would embarrass her in front of her friends in the sorority. I'd lose any respect I was due for growing up because I was quitting. And she was going say, "I told you so." And that was the worst. She was right, and I'd have to admit it. I couldn't do that. More than I didn't want to touch myself for Mandy's amusement, I didn't want to give my sister the satisfaction.

"Okay," I said quietly. My heart was hammering. Mandy looked at me, her eyes following my every movement, but she wasn't breathing. My sexual scent was even more powerful now and the room felt hot. Muggy. Charged. As my resistance faded, I found beneath it a deep well of nameless, faceless desire. It was almost too surprising and terrifying to fully grasp and I focused on the task at hand.

I slid my hand down off of my right breast, letting my thumb slide across my nipple as I did so. I felt a chill run down my spine and stifled a moan. I pretended like that sensation didn't mean anything. My hand grazed under the bottom of my breast and then down across my side and belly. I was just being cautious, I told myself. I wasn't trying to make this look sexy for Mandy. Even if I sort of like the way it felt to have her eyes on me. To feel someone desire me.

Now my palm slid over my hip and started to move down between my legs. My thumb extended out, almost touching my bellybutton. I took in a few shallow breaths, trying to calm myself. My whole body felt like it was on edge, felt hyper aware. I was vaguely cognizant of the fact that I actually wanted to touch myself, to release myself from the tension I felt in the last few days. Just below the surface of my consciousness, I knew that I had to masturbate.

Not that I had a lot of experience masturbating. I, of course, had done it. I was 19 years old at the time after all. But it was not usually something that I made a part of my day. Maybe once every two weeks or so when the mood struck just right in the shower or when I woke up on my belly with some time on a lazy Saturday morning. I'd never felt this need before. And definitely never felt any desire to touch myself in front of anyone.

But now I felt my fingers slid down between my legs. The pads gently grazed my swollen pussy lip and I gasped in. It had never felt so intense. My hand moved low, down towards my slit. It was so incredibly wet that my fingertips were soaked just sliding across my lips. Carefully, I pressed into my wet slid.

"Oh Christ," I moaned. I quickly bit my lip, trying to stay quiet. I don't know why, but I didn't want Mandy to know the turmoil I was feeling. But I dipped my finger deeper into my body, it was hard not to whimper. I felt the hot warmth of my insides, wrapped tightly and softly around my finger and I could barely stand how it felt. My hips thrust almost without my will and the pleasure of my own touch fanned out across my body.

I pulled my finger slowly out of my body. The pleasure of pulling out was maybe more intense that going in. Remembering my other hand, I began to squeeze my left breast. My nipple felt hard and I felt the connection of my body, my pussy growing more sensitive from the attention I gave my breasts and vice versa.

With my index finger again outside of my body, and now dripping wet, I slowly moved it up my slit. I pressed it against the reddish flesh, enjoying the sensation. I noticed now that my arousal smelled far more intense that it had before. Sharp and feminine it was enveloping me and making me light-headed.

I looked up at Mandy now. Her mouth was slightly open and she was leaning into towards me. She wasn't moving a muscle, it didn't even seem like she was breathing. But I could tell from the motion of her nostrils that she was breathing. And that she was breathing me in, soaking in my scent.

Now my finger had traced its way to the top of my pussy. I stopped, my wet finger just a hairs breadth from my hard, throbbing clit. I traced around the outside of it, teasing myself. My hips shook on the bed, thrusting out into the air. My nipples stood up hard on my body and I felt like I couldn't touch my body enough. I wished I had more hands so I could grab more of my flesh, feel its heat.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I let my sopping finger carefully slide across my hard little clit. I shivered as a wave if pleasure rolled through my body. It vibrated out from between my legs, dripping down my legs and into my toes and then bouncing back up, and flooding across my stomach, my breasts, my neck, and into my brain. I kept my touch light, but I slowly started to circle my finger around my clit. It felt different that the rushed little encounters I'd had with myself in the past, more intense.

As I increased my speed slightly I heard Mandy breathing and smiled at her. I was starting to lose my discomfort. I knew it was still there, that it might actually be the more honest emotion I was feeling. Intellectually, I still did not want this. But the body, when indulged, can overwhelm the rational mind. As my finger moved across my hard clit and my other hand grasped roughly, but lovingly, at my own breast, I was totally in the moment. And Mandy's eyes, the dark pools of need that I saw in her pupils, kept pulling me into it farther and farther. I moaned loudly as the tension and the pleasure built inside of me.

"I am a lesbian," Mandy said in a husky voice. I had almost forgotten that I'd asked a question, I was too focused on my body. What else was I going to ask? I had so many questions, but I could barely remember where I was at this point. But I knew I had to ask something, so I just spit one out.

"Did you have sex with a girl during your Pledge Week?" I asked. Maybe this would give me some more information about what I could expect. At least, that's what I told myself. I dipped my finger once again briefly into my dripping slit. I brought it back to my clit, wetter now and the lack of friction intensified the pleasure.

Mandy didn't say anything in response. Instead, she spun away in her chair. I could tell it was tough for her to look away, I almost heard her groan as I left her sight. For whatever reason, that no longer made me even slightly uncomfortable. I enjoyed, without reservation, that Mandy liked to look at my body and see me feel pleasure.

Mandy started to rummage through her dresser, making a lot of noise. I was curious about what she was doing, but more focused on myself. I pressed harder on my clit now with my wet fingers, squeezing myself a little and panting from the exertion. My sexual scent was overpowering. Mandy stopped moving.

"Use this," she said triumphantly, and then spun around in her chair once again facing me. In her hand she held a strange object. It took me a moment to realize what it was. I was a tapered plastic purple shaft. Rounded at one end and with a small circular handle on the other. It was about six inches long. A dildo. My finger froze on my clit and my palm ceased its motion on my breast.

"I..." have never used one of those, I almost said. And it was true. I'd never even seen a dildo this close before. I was a little intimidated by it. But I never really considered turning down Mandy's request. I was past the point where I was thinking about that. Heather would be proud: I was ready to obey without question, "will take that." I finished my thought after a long pause.

Mandy smiled, took the dildo on and placed it against her lips. Without speaking, she slowly began to press it into her mouth. Her lips were rigid, but she allowed the phallus to pass smoothly into her mouth. I saw her tongue slide out slightly, licking the bottom of the dildo. Eventually, the entire dildo was in her mouth except for the ridged, inch-long handle at the end. Then, just as smoothly, Mandy slid the dildo out of her mouth. As the last bit pulled between her lips, Mandy licked the tip. Then she leaned forward (her face just a few inches from my lap, breathing deeply from her nose) and handed me the wet toy.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers