Actual Sorority Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,893 Followers

I took the dildo by the handle and I lifted it from Mandy's hand. It was surprisingly heavy and had a smooth, almost velvety texture. It was slightly warm from Mandy's mouth. I knew enough about how it worked that I didn't pause to marvel over it long. I moved it down between my legs and sort of draped it over my right thigh. My legs were squirming slightly, almost as if they had a mind of their own. My body missed my touch.

I gently moved the dildo closer and felt the warm, slightly wet phallus press against my clit. It was so hard, so rigid. It didn't give the way the pads of my finger would. Instead my body shook and an intense pleasure warmed my body as the smooth plastic pressed into my most sensitive spot. I looked up at Mandy. Her face was flushed and she was staring intently at me, down between my legs. She was enthralled.

I circled the dildo around my clit a couple of times, feeling the tension growing greater and greater inside of me. I couldn't keep quiet, despite my desire to do so. I heard little chirping moans issue out of my throat as I carefully teased myself. My pussy was absolutely dripping now, and I slid the dildo down across my slit, coating it in my juices to get it better lubricated. That felt lovely as well, and I lingered for a moment, wondering if I should send it back to my clit, or try something knew. Mandy saw me hesitate. Without speaking she moaned and nodded. I knew what she wanted.

I swirled the head of the dildo around on my shaven slit a few times. I was so sopping, messy wet that in a few seconds it was dripping with my own personal lubricant. I'd never had anything larger than my index finger inside of my pussy before and I was nervous and excited about pushing this inside of myself. Any feelings that I should not be doing this, any thoughts of my sister or the strangeness of my situation, were completely drowned by the intense arousal I'd stirred inside with my relentless teasing. I didn't care that I was with Mandy and that this felt strange and somehow wrong. I wanted what was wrong. I wanted to feel it inside of me.

I moved the tip of the dildo against my wet slit. I bit my lower lip, ready for pain (and hoping for pleasure). Slowly, I started to press the dildo into my body. I felt my lips spread open and the end of the plastic cock pressed into my body. I felt it stretching me out, but I didn't feel much pain. I was so wet that it started to just slip inside of me.

I had a sensation that I was getting filled up. I couldn't believe how intense the feeling was. I had so many nerves inside of my body and I was flooded with pure sensation. I chirped louder now and my hips bucked. My body wanted the dildo deeper inside of me. I couldn't help myself; my free hand shot up to my breast and my fingers kneaded my flesh and pinched lovingly on my nipples. My scent became more intense, deepening into the room. I watched Mandy squirm briefly on the bed, clearly losing control of her own arousal.

After a few moments, I felt liquid dripping off the bottom of the dildo and coating my fingers. Then, I felt my fingers press against the hot flesh of my slit. The entire dildo, except for the tiny hand-hold, was completely inside of me. It was strange because I felt tight and filled, like there was no more space inside of my body, but I didn't feel uncomfortable or squeezed. It was wonderful. I just held it inside of me for a moment, just letting myself feel without thinking.

Then I slowly started to draw it out of my body. And the sensation was almost as intense as going in! I sucked in breath quickly as I felt the long plastic phallus slide out of my body. I felt empty now, but a delicious, wanting kind of empty. When just the tip of the dildo was still inside of my body, I rapidly slammed it back inside of myself, almost screaming with pleasure as that filled feeling returned. Once the dildo was completely inside, I circled my wet thumb around on my clitoris while I gently circled the toy inside of my pussy with my fingers.

"Yes," Mandy said, her voice thick. I almost didn't hear her. Part of me had forgotten she was there; I was too wrapped up in myself.

"Huh?" I asked, but it melted into a moan of pleasure. I felt my toes curling, the tension was becoming unbearable.

"I had sex with a girl during my pledge week," Mandy said. Then, in a completely different voice, "Fuck, what am I waiting for?" she asked to no one.

Mandy was wearing a pair of tight cloth Victoria Secret shorts. She stood up quickly from her computer chair and slipped her fingers into the waist bands. Then, in a deft motion she slammed them down, dropping her panties into a pile on the floor. She stepped out of them and then sat down again on her chair. But this time she spread her legs wide and placed them on the foot board of her bed.

She was still wearing a tight pink t-shirt, but it was short and rode up on her stomach. It didn't cover her at all. With the dildo still planted in my pussy, I looked down between Mandy's legs. Her pussy was waxed completely bare and she had thick light pink lips. I saw she had a large clitoris and she was glistening from arousal. The instant that she was in position, her right hand moved between her legs. She gasped loudly as her finger danced across her clitoris and she stroked herself gently as her eyes returned to my body.

It looked...beautiful. Her smooth skin, toned limbs, and the inflamed flesh of her pussy, together, were an irresistible sight. I didn't even feel confused or embarrassed by what I felt. That was all I could think as I saw her expose her body to me. Desire. And a certain bit of satisfaction that seeing me play with myself had aroused my lesbian big sister in such an incontrollable manner. I was completely in the moment now, unconcerned with my avowed sexuality or my confusion with my situation. Especially when her scent added to mine in the room, cutting through and flooding my nose. Then, I was nothing but blind sensuality, unconcerned with anything but the pleasures of the body.

For a moment we just watched each other play with ourselves. Her finger moved quickly over her wet clit, circling it and applying pressure. Her slit dripped onto her chair and she'd occasionally scoop her own liquid onto her finger and use it to lubricate her actions. I kept the dildo deep inside my body and stroked my clit carefully with my finger tip, teasing myself and avoiding the orgasm I knew I could bring at any moment now. But the anticipation was so erotic. I didn't want to reach the crescendo yet. Besides, I realized, I had the opportunity for another question.

"Does everyone have sex with a girl during pledge week?" I asked. I was no longer nervous about that. I no longer cared if the answer was 'yes.' I'd been avoiding thinking about that possibility for days, trying to convince myself it was all just a prank. But now I didn't care. I didn't know if I was gay and frankly I didn't care. I just wanted to know what happened here and I wanted to feel a release. Once again, Mandy didn't skip a beat.

"Put that dildo up your ass," she said, never pausing her attention from her swollen clit. She looked down at my fingers, waiting for me to move. I was frozen for a moment, trying to comprehend her request. I'd never had anything up my ass and, unlike with my pussy, I never would have considered such a thing. It was dirty and wrong and not something a good girl did.

"Your ass is already soaking wet from your pussy. Same with the dildo" Mandy said as though I was only waiting to consider lubrication. For a moment, my old worries came back to me. What kind of sorority is this? What have I gotten myself into? Is there a way to get out of this without having to eat my words in front of my sister? But there was no way out. And as my fingers continued to play on my clitoris, the shock of Mandy's suggestion started to wear off. The tension was building inside of me again. And I started to wonder how that dildo would feel inside of my asshole. I wondered how that would affect the delicious tension I was now a slave to. The walls of resistance quickly crumbled. I wanted to try.

Mandy was definitely right, my pussy had dripped so much that my asshole was now completely slick with my juices. I slowly pulled the dildo out of my pussy. That by itself felt amazing. But I had to keep moving. With my free hand, I kept my fingers on my clit, keeping myself close to cumming but not quite there. Then I slid the dildo down my slit, getting it dripping wet.

I leaned back slightly now, rolling onto my back so that my ass was more exposed. My asshole was only a foot or so from the edge of the bed, and Mandy looked it closely. I slid the dildo down past my slit, over a small bit of skin, and then jumped as I felt it rub against my bare anus. For a moment I just rubbed it up and down on the ridged skin around my asshole, testing the sensation. It made my skin prickle and my nipples were tingly. I groaned loudly. I couldn't believe how my body was reacting to this gentle contact. I started to rock my hips involuntarily.

I turned the dildo so that I no longer slid it vertically against my skin, now I pressed it against my tight pink asshole. My fingers, the dildo, and my asshole were completely soaked in my juices. As I started to press the dildo against my little rosebud I felt that slickness helping me. The smooth tip of the dildo pressed towards my body. At first, I felt too tight. Pressure built against my anus as I tried to force the phallus into me. But then I felt a sudden release of pressure and I moaned quietly as the tip of the dildo slipped into my body.

For a moment I stopped and just marveled over the fact that about half an inch of the dildo was inside my anus. There was a slight discomfort, much different than in my pussy, but it didn't feel bad. It felt...kind of good. My other hand was still prodding and teasing my clitoris. As my arousal grew I pushed the dildo with a little more pressure into my tight ass.

I felt my insides stretching out to accept the plastic cock. I inadvertently clench my anus and the discomfort increased. With some effort I relaxed again and continued to press the dildo into my ass. I learned that keeping my body calm decreased the discomfort and dramatically increased the pleasure. The wet dildo slid deeper and deeper into my anus, filling me up. My insides were so tight that at times I felt like there was no more room. But gentle pressure allowed the phallus to go deeper. My body wrapped so tight around the dildo that it felt like it was part of me.

In a few minutes I was absolutely shocked to feel my fingertips graze my ass. Just the little ridged handle of the dildo was outside of my body. The whole dildo was buried in my ass. The pressure was intense, but the sensation was pleasurable. That, along with my fingertips across my clitoris, overloaded my nerves. I felt everything and nothing all at once.

I slowly started to pull the dildo back out. This felt even better than when I slipped it out of my pussy. The pressure was greater so the release was more intense. I cooed deeply and shivered. I pulled the dildo about halfway out, use my finger to lubricate it again, and then pushed it again into my asshole. Now my body was used to the stretching and the pressure was less. Just the intensifying pressure.

"Have you ever done that before?" Mandy asked. I had almost forgotten she was there. I looked over at her. Two of her fingers were buried in her pussy, fingertips up. Her thumb circled her clitoris. Her voice gave out in a pant and her face was red with excitement.

"No," I groaned, unable to say more as the dildo once again slipped entirely into my anus.

"Goddamn, I've only ever seen one person take something in their ass that smoothly," Mandy gasped. She paused for a second and then quietly added, "It must run in the family." I felt a jolt when she said that and accidentally pressed hard on the dildo. It pinched slightly and I groaned, but the pleasure returned as I softened. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. What was Mandy saying? What had she done with my sister?

"Answer my question," I moaned now, slowing my pace. I needed to know.

"Every girl who has been in the sorority since I have joined has slept with a woman during Pledge Week. No one is forced, but everyone does," Mandy said and the licked her lips. I don't know why, given the position I was in, but that shocked me. I thought of all the girls here. I thought of Lily. Oh God! She was right, I had no idea what I was getting into. Or what I was in the middle of, considering the dildo in my ass. What the hell was happening to me?

"Have you had sex with Lily?" I asked. I didn't know if I wanted to know the answer. I don't even really know why I asked, but I had to. Mandy's ministrations on her clitoris increased, I could tell by her sharp breathing and her flushed appearance that she was about to cum.

"Put that dildo in your mouth," she ordered. I felt a sudden wave of revulsion. I didn't want to do that. But I needed to know the answer, and besides, I didn't really have a choice. I slipped the dildo out of my ass, moaning at the pleasant sensation as I did so. I started working faster on my clit. The tension, both physical and emotional, was too much. I needed a release.

I didn't think or pause, I sat up straight in the bed and brought the dildo up. The dildo was still glistening and smelled heavily my body. I opened my mouth and quickly shoveled it into my mouth. And...it tasted good. I closed my eyes and pushed it farther into my mouth. It tasted mostly of my pussy and the thick juices I'd coated it in. It tasted of arousal. As I licked, my fingers moved faster onto my clitoris. My muscles began to tense as I swallowed down my nectar.

"I've fucked your sister," Mandy said now and I could hear her cumming. It was like something inside of me broke. The tension I'd felt building inside of me splintered apart. I shivered all over and my eyes slammed shut. Warmth showered over me, I couldn't feel where it started and where it ended. My muscles tensed and then completely released in the most perfect physical relaxation of my life. My mind reeled and I knew, somewhere deep inside, that I was confused and nervous, but it was completely subsumed in pleasure. I just let it wash over me and was, for a moment, completely untroubled.

End Part 1

To Be Continued

So that is the end of the first section, I hope that it has you excited for the next few sections. No more buildup, Ellie is in the absolute thick of it now. Look for Part 2 very soon (or maybe it is already up, you should check!)

Anyway, I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. – I do one edit on my work and try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free pornography you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Especially on a project as massive as this. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the porn.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,893 Followers