Actuary vs Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or so her cursing dropped off as she started concentrating more on what was happening rather than on who was making it happen. There was an eager note in the sounds she was making, a rising, pleading, note as she wanted more than what she was getting.

Eager to please, as always, I increased the speed of our rhythm slightly, nice long strokes thundering in as fast as I could deliver them. She was bouncing up and down, meeting my efforts with great enthusiasm, calling for even more.

I continued for a while at the slightly faster pace, letting her excitement (and mine) rise. I was waiting for the tone of her cries to go from excited and eager to frantic and desperate.

It didn't take all that long, fortunately for me, for I was already hovering on the frantic and desperate edge. With Deanna's cries taking on the wanted edge I started my final run. I swapped long hard drives for shorter, faster strokes, revving up my engines so that I could make that final burst.

I gave a cry of relief and just let rip, spraying inside her in a frantic burst of action. She echoed my cry, closing tightly around me, shuddering and shivering, crying out her relief.

Deanna just slumped down on the couch. I moved her around until she was actually sitting on it and made her more comfortable. I mean, really, having her clothes all messed up like that couldn't have been comfortable, now could it? I was doing her a favour by gently removing them. With that accomplished I sat on the couch next to her, letting her lean on me.

I knew she had recovered when I felt her stiffen, then she abruptly sat up. I turned to look at her and she was glaring at me.

"I am going home immediately," she said, slowly and clearly. "Don't try to stop me. You are a disgusting animal and I never want to see you again."

"OK," I said. Far be it for me to keep someone against their will.

"Is that all you've got to say?" she demanded.

"What else can I say?" I asked, standing up and offering her my hand. "You said you're leaving and that's it."

She automatically took my hand and I helped her to her feet and started walking in the direction of the door.

"Mind you, it did occur to me that you might like to have a shower before you go, or possibly get dressed."

"I want nothing from you," she snapped and then my words registered.

She looked down at herself in shock then turned on me.

"Why am I naked? What have you done with my clothes?"

"I was just trying to make you more comfortable," I explained. "Your clothes are over there."

She looked over at her clothes, glared at me, and her hand half rose.

"No, no," I said quickly. "You do not want to lose your temper and get physical. Look what happened last time."

I paused and let my eyes run over her, rather blatantly I'm afraid.

"On the other hand," I said slowly, letting her see the interest I was feeling, "perhaps it wouldn't hurt to lose your temper."

Deanna closed her eyes for a few moments.

"Are you counting to ten?" I asked, curious.

"To a hundred," she said in a very grouchy voice. "By quarters. Just shut up."

I put my hand on the small of her back and turned her in the direction of the bathroom.

"Come along," I said softly. "A nice warm shower followed by a hot cup of coffee and you'll feel wonderful."

"Why not?" she muttered. "Everything has been insane since I stepped into this place. Why stop now?"

This was going to be a very interesting relationship, I mused. Hopefully, also a long one.

12