Ada Learns Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got an idea," Ruby announced, and swung her leg over Ada so she could roll off the bed and stand up.

Ada idly continued to frig herself as she watched Ruby stroll over to the other side of the studio.

When Ruby came back, she was buckling on a fat strap-on. "On your back," she said firmly.

Ada when a little weak. "Yes Mistress!" She said jokingly as she pulled her fingers out and rolled onto her back.

"How did Stewart have you?"

Ada lifted her legs up, grabbed her ankles and pulled them down. Ruby, who knew Ada well, put her hands on Ada's calves and firmly pushed them back down until they were on the bed, which twisted Ada's hips up so either of her holes were available.

With the ease of long practice and a wet, eager partner, Ruby pushed the fat head of the dildo straight into Ada, who shuddered and moaned happily.

Ruby was looking intently at Ada's face. When Ada spotted Ruby's expression and opened her mouth to ask about it, Ruby pulled out and thrust in again, cutting off anything Ada had to say by making her gasp involuntarily.

Ruby began slowly accelerating, using almost the full length of the dildo, as she continued to stare intently at Ada's face.

Ada groaned. Her first orgasm had merely whetted her appetite. Now, with the fat dildo ploughing in and out of her, her lust for an explosive climax was being fed by having her body twisted into one of the most submissive of postures and pinned there by Ruby's full weight.

Ada groaned, revelling in the joy of being helpless and exploited as much as in the pounding her cunt was being given.

Ruby, who knew from experience that she couldn't hope to match Stewart's power or speed, also knew that being a woman wearing a strap-on was an unfair advantage as far as Ada's fetishes went. Ruby settled into the best pace she could maintain, and watched as Ada's face slowly took on the blissful, angelic look of a woman who had totally surrendered her entire mind and body to someone else's sexual control.

As Ruby's fucking continued, Ada became less of a participant and more of a recipient, and her approaching orgasm became less her choice to take and more Ruby's to force upon her.

"Say my name," Ruby demanded.

"Ruby!" Ada gasped out.

"Call me Mistress. "

"Mistress!"

"You're my bitch."

"I'm your bitch, Mistress!"

"Look at me!"

Ada, whose eyes had been hooded half-closed, stared up at Ruby with a face suffused by the glow of adoration.

Very deliberately, Ruby collected some saliva and spat into Ada's wide-open mouth.

As Ada swallowed hungrily, Ruby said "Come, bitch."

Ada was too well pinned to thrash or spasm or even to shake, so every bit of her physical reaction went into a scream that threatened to shatter Ruby's ear drums.

Ruby kept fucking Ada until screams had tapered off past whimpers and become moans of helpless lust. Ruby didn't stop moving until Ada was in the middle of another orgasm.

Then Ruby pulled her knees up until she could support herself on the bed, gently pulled Ada's legs up until they could fall naturally, and lowered herself on top of Ada to hug her protectively.

Ada's arms wrapped around Ruby and he legs came up to grip Ruby's waist.

Ruby let Ada just hold her for several minutes, then she quietly said "You remember why you sometimes prefer strap-ons to real cocks?"

"They don't go soft afterwards," Ada whispered. Ruby could heart the buzz of adoration in Ada's voice.

"You've done very well," Ruby said tenderly. "I'm going to pull out of you now, and I want you to lie quietly on your back."

Ada made a small sound of protest, but didn't try and resist as Ruby slowly pulled the dildo from Ada's pussy and then rolled to one side so she could lie on the bed without touching Ada.

Ruby waited another minute, then said, "I'd like you to think about what just happened, Ada."

Ada stretched, luxuriating in the just-been-comprehensively-fucked feeling, then said "Oh, you held me down and..." a confused feeling crossed her face. She turned her head towards Ruby and began saying "Hey, what..."

Ruby stopped her. "I'd like you to not look at me, and to tell me what you're feeling."

Ada stared at the ceiling. "I... That's what I felt with Stewart!"

"Do you feel the same way about me, now?"

A look of wonder crossed Ada's face. "Yes."

"I think you've found a form of subspace."

"What the fuck's that?"

"You've never really been part of any BDSM community, have you?"

Ada shrugged. "No, it always seemed too organised for me. Great ideas and clothes, yeah, and techniques, and..."

Ruby interrupted as a blissful look padded over Ada's face.

"In BDSM," she began explaining patiently, "a submissive who is really involved, and trusting, can enter an altered state of consciousness where they have absolute trust and submission, and probably euphoria as well, and may not be able to make rational or safe decisions for themselves. I've seen it in here doing bondage shoots. Some models go all dreamy and compliant for a while and recover quickly, and some models can enter subspace as soon as they get restraints put on. For the most extreme cases, their Masters or Mistresses have to be present to care for them."

Ada looked at the ceiling in wonderment. "Wow," she said. Then: "I have so much to learn."

Ruby looked at her seriously, and judged the time might be right for the next question.

"Do you mind?" Ruby asked, seriously.

Ada bit her lip and continued to stare at the ceiling. "No," she said eventually. "Being there felt amazing, and I wouldn't fuck anyone I didn't trust not to take advantage of me. I might need to have words with a few people, though."

Ruby quietly let out a breath she had been holding, and reached out to circle one finger gently around one of Ada's pierced and perpetually erect nipples. The temptation was too great.

"Do you still feel any of it?" She asked, mock-casually.

Ada turned her head to look straight at Ruby.

"A little," Ada said. She felt herself trapped by Ruby's gray eyes and begin to tingle with the urge to make Mistress happy.

Ruby's finger stilled on Ada's breast. "Do you mind? A little longer?"

Ada's smile grew dopey. "You know I never mind you asking anything," she whispered. "Use me as long as you want to, Mistress."

Ada, who had never seriously called anyone "Mistress" before, felt the word settle onto her mind and push her back into that glowing place where she adored this person so much she wanted to serve her.

Ruby smiled at Ada tenderly. "So if I were to tell you to go down on me until I couldn't think straight..."

Ada nearly leapt on Ruby, kissing her fiercely before scuttling down the bed, not even pausing at Ruby's breasts before bestowing the first loving kiss to Ruby's clitoris.

Ruby lay back, sighing happily as the best cunnilinguist she knew got to work. Ruby had always wistfully wondered what it would be like to have a slave, just for a little while.

Four nights later, when Stewart cockily swaggered into Ada's apartment with visions of pinning her down by the throat and fucking her until she begged him to do her up the arse again, he was met by the predatory look of a woman who doesn't plan to be told anything.

Stewart was slightly disappointed, but it was Ada's apartment, so he didn't say anything. But the predatory grin continued through dinner and unnerved him so much that when Ada said "Now get your fucking clothes off, bitch-boy," he nearly said "Yes, Mistress!" before he began hurriedly undressing.

Ada threw him to the carpet and rode his face to her first orgasm, then knelt above him and made him finger her until she squirted onto his face. She licked his face thoroughly clean and then rode his cock until she came a third time, before he was even halfway there.

Stewart felt so cowed that he didn't even try and take control when Ada finished her screaming orgasm and settled onto him, his cock still desperately hard inside her.

Ada began toying with Stewart's nipples as she stared at his face.

Stewart had no idea what Ada's expression meant, but couldn't even try and work it out because Ada's fingers on his nipples seemed to be doing things to his cock.

Ada laughed and shook her head briefly. That jarred Stewart enough to say something.

"Hey, what do you mean?"

"Nothing," Ada said, giving Stewart's nipples a savage twist and making him yelp. Then Ada leaned forwards and fed Stewart one of her nipples, which meant sliding half off Stewart's cock. "Shut up and fuck me. I'll let you come this time."

Ada would have a good, long talk to Stewart later. Then, if Stewart understood, Ada wanted him to pin her to the bed by her throat and fuck her until she begged him to ream out her arse again. She hadn't enjoyed it properly the last time.

12