Ada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guy pulled down her panties and she stepped out of them, knowing he'd be looking at her muscular thighs, harden by horse riding. His tongue went straight into her and she shuddered into an orgasm. Ada drew her head back and breathed through her mouth, her hands resting on his shoulders. She'd rarely been completely licked out; was this to be the ultimate vaginal massage?

Guy licked and licked and Ada lifted a leg on to the bed to give him greater access. She was sighing and uttering little whimpers when she felt his finger at her anus. Right now she had to make the decision – accept this little by-play and later perhaps have her ass reamed for the first time or smack his hand away. She chose to drop both hands and play with his ears.

There was a copious amount of pussy juice mixed with his saliva so she knew he'd have natural lubricant on tap to facilitate finger access. A finger slipped all the way in after some gentle and staged worming and just as her legs were almost giving out Ada realized a second finger was in her ass and he was stretching her. She sighed and came, sending liquid over his mouth and lapping tongue. Oh, the poor darling must be nearly exhausted. She pulled away and smiled, hearing his sight of relief.

Ada went wobbling to the bed, her face flushed and probably most of her body flushed. Her cunt – where did that horrible word come from? – was almost pulsating, swollen with blood.

"That was lovely, really adorable Guy. You are such a lovely man. Please, on to your back."

Ada had decided to break the long period of neglect it would be best for her to ride on top. She spat three times on the swollen dick, rubbing plenty of saliva over the thick head, and then straddled Guy and sank down on him slowly guiding herself in. He worked both nipples and sent delightful little waves through her torso. Her pussy accepted him without a problem and that was pleasing. She now had the control of length of insertion and pace.

When sucking the pussy-tainted finger, Ada had decided not to ask for a condom to be worn. Guy hadn't asked was she safe and there had been no indication he intended pulling out early. Ada figured the chances of becoming pregnant would be small, perhaps even non-existent, but if she did, so what?

She began her attack on Guy's erection tentatively, but as she began feeling more comfortable and her mind told her it was enjoyable being into fucking again, she picked up the pace. As she became juicier she began banging Guy and he was blowing and groaning and attempting to rip her tits off her chest while he bucked back at her. Ada liked that as she reached the precipice before plunging into total release she squeezed her thigh and cunt muscles. Guy bellowed and they came almost together.

During the next couple of hours he fucked her while she lay flat on her belly and then after another rest had her ass. Ada found it very uncomfortable at first but each time he queried she told him to keep going and when he began ass fucking she fingered her pussy and couldn't believe how hugely she released. She was disappointed she only thought she could feel him firing into her bowel rather than actually feeling that happening.

Guy went off to shower but she felt too weak to walk the distance so closed her eyes, a towel between her legs and drifted off to sleep feeling very happy indeed and entertaining the notion she was a woman once more. She awoke in the morning to the whining of Brutus outside the window. So she sucked off Guy but wouldn't allow him to touch her because she felt rather sore and then went out and fed her dog without dressing.

God, she'd been ass-fucked. Did that mean she was depraved? Ada thought not.

CHAPTER 2

They were away in her Jeep Wrangler by 9:00 and drove in about two miles short of the headwaters. They followed a narrow track through vegetation from there until they came to a ravine and walked along that, unable to keep their feet dry because they had to go through shallow pools that went from bank to bank and with no stepping stones. But Ada had warned Guy about this. The ravine suddenly widened into a bowl about fifty yards across and the banks were covered in trees in their winter foliage. At the base of the cliff was a long fissure through which water flowed. It was the first visible origin of the water runoff that was draining from inside the rising mountain in the background. The small river would progressively catch other tributaries and become a river.

"This is like an oasis," Guy marveled, as they stood leaning against an old tree trunk on a little beach. "It's so beautiful. It makes me feel as if I'm at the heart of nature."

They kissed and tongued hungrily and eventually Ada broke away and dropped her jeans and leant over the trunk. Guy dropped his jeans and underpants around his soaking socks and boots and holding his erection kissed Ada deeply and then straightened behind her and fed it in slowly. He wet his thumb and stuck that into her butt and began fucking her ever so slowly.

Ada had intended this to happen when she first mentioned going to the headwaters, knowing it would be a glorious place to be fucked if her visitor was in the mood. He was in a magnificent mood, saying sweet nothings to her, a tit crushed in one hand and he slowing pushed in and pulled out and pushed in slowly almost with perfect timing and she grunted a little each time his groin thudded against her momentarily.

A half hour must have passed and he continued, machine-like. Ada didn't wish to be rubbed raw so called "Come on!"

Guy slapped her ass cheek and she jumped. He slapped the other and placing both hands on her hips picked up the pace. With his finger gone from her anus she did something she'd never done before. She licked her middle finger and worked it up her butt and then waggling it and felt some little enjoyable sensations.

The sight of her finger going up her ass must have excited Guy. Ada squeezed her breast savagely with her spare hand and began convulsing against his cock and that trigger him.

Their heavy groans echoed around them.

Back at the vehicle they took off their wet footwear and enjoyed coffee and a snack.

Guy said, "That was hugely enjoyable, a great environment climaxing with a wonderful fuck. You are so good to me."

That unleashed another bout of hugging and kissing, initiated by Guy until he stopped and went almost rigid. "Oh no."

"What?"

"I've only used a condom when I ass-fucked you. I suddenly thought if you have been so long away from it you won't be on contraceptives."

"Relax, it's all right. I haven't been able to have children."

"Phew!"

They laughed.

That evening their enjoyed roasted beef with all the trimmings.

"That was wonderful, as good as my mother makes, truly."

He looked so boyish saying that. Ada believed him.

Listening to the radio weather forecast they heard there were in for stormy weather over the next 48 hours.

"You'll have to stay another two days."

"Are you sure? You'll be bored with me."

"Oh yeah?"

Ada though she was acting ten years younger, and she felt like it, and she wanted to be fucked and thought they could stay two days in bed, but didn't say it. There was still half an hour till dark so when Guy said he was off for a run she sent Brutus with him and told Guy not to worry if Brutus broke off and came back alone. But he didn't and Ada liked the thought of that. She worked on her novel and when they arrived back Guy made her coffee and then said he'd read to allow her to keep on working. Brutus was allowed to stay inside because of the imminent storm; he barely fitted into the kennel.

Shortly after resuming writing Ada introduced a new character not included in her prepared list of partly developed character. He was a young college graduate riding on a horse along with a packhorse, spending six months going through out-of-the-way places. The parents of the heroine invited him to rest his horses for a few days and camp on their lawn but to go inside to share meals and have full use of the bathroom. The heroine's mother was one of those women who fret they have never been sexually fulfilled. Ada aimed to allow the mother to enjoy unbelievable sex with the young graduate but not wall-to-wall sex; that was reserved for the heroine.

The storm did howl for the next two days. They drove off to the nearest sizeable town the first day, went to two movies and then dinner and returned home late. The next day Ada's neighbor called her to invite her for lunch.

"Hannah, I have someone staying with me."

"I know, I've seen you ride with him down to the river and passed him on the road running with Brutus. Is he good for you?"

"Yes, very."

"Where did you find him?"

"He rode on a bicycle almost to my front door."

"God, how romantic. That's something to put into your book. Are you able to walk?"

"Excuse me?"

"With all that sex?"

"Er Hannah..."

"Well be here at 12:30. There's no work being done outside in this weather so everyone will be here. I promise not to embarrass you. Shall we call him your stepbrother?"

"That would be lovely. His name is Guy Rollo."

"What an odd name."

"But he's not Hannah. We'll be there."

Ada went to the sofa where Guy had his feet up reading. She stroked his hair. "One of my neighbors has invited us to lunch and I've accepted. She knows you are here. There's little that Hannah misses. There will be quite a crowd as ranch work has ground to a stop in this weather. She would have been having the lunch even had you not been there."

"How do you feel being seen with me and people whispering I'm staying with you?"

"Very relaxed about it really. Actually with a bit of pride; some of the women will be seething with jealousy."

"Oh I hadn't thought about that. I thought your good reputation would have been blown. You will be add this experience to your book."

"Er, do you think so?"

"Yes."

"Hannah has suggested I introduce you as my stepbrother. How do you feel about that? There's no need for you to change your name. I'll give you a potted family history as some of the people will remember my mother visiting five years ago."

"And so the drama deepens. You will have real meat to add to your book. Will you describe your first ass-fuck?"

"Er Guy, may I give you the family potted history right now?"

"Oh you're blushing. At thirty-six you can still blush. How wonderful."

The lunch continued for almost four and a half hours and at home time some of the drivers were so intoxicated they had difficulty finding their vehicles amongst the fifteen or so parked around the ranch house. People were so interested in finding how what Guy knew about ranching and what the hell was a doctorate in psychology that not one person queried about his relationship with Ada.

But did they get away with it? Guy was quite sure they did but not Ada.

She said, "Some of those younger women were talking behind their hands and looking at us. I suspect the conversation was what's stopping a stepbrother fucking his stepsister."

"Are you worried?"

"Not at all. The question remains unanswered, doesn't it?"

"Yes, quite. Good thinking."

As soon as they arrived home they went to bed to sleep, both having drunk a large amount of alcohol.

Ada awoke at 9:00 and shaking Guy awake she made omelets filled with leftover cooked vegetables from the previous evening.

They sat and talked for an hour and then had wall-to-wall sex. Ada was left so exhausted the Guy had to carry her into the shower. She was shocked with herself, having reamed him with her tongue. He'd hunched up on his hands and knees and gave her instructions, not that there were many to deliver. She did it without a qualm. Unbelievable!

In the morning in the drizzle Ada stood at the gate with Rufus and they saw him off. She managed to make not too much of a scene. It was so sad to see him go. It wasn't that she'd miss the sex – she now had the confidence to find likely men. It was just he was so lovely and had really brought her into the real world again and at times had been so incredibly gentle with her. She had said if he found difficulty finding a compatible woman to marry he was welcomed to come back to her and she would go off with him.

He laughed and said he'd like her saying that and added it was perhaps the best thing a woman had ever said to him, apart from the things his mother had sometimes said to him when growing up.

Guy was 100 yards along the road when he turned and came back to her. He'd said he just wanted to check he was heading in the right direction to connect with the highway to New Ulm. She knew he knew he was; he'd just wanted one more final kiss. That really made her weep and he laughed and kissed her tears away. That's how she'd remember him.

The days went by leaving Ada with a suspicion. Later that day in Edgewater she purchased a pregnancy test kit and hurried home to continue progress with her novel. Ada thought her writing had lifted a couple of notches and she could credit Guy for being mainly responsible for that. He'd made her life complete with his tenderness and all that sex, fully restoring her as a woman. It was time she thought about inviting a guy to dinner, She better start drawing up a list of possible suitors or even of guy who'd stay for a night or two. Autumn was a great time for sex.

THE END

12