Adam and Amber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to her front and had her stand up straight. I cradled her magnificent breasts in my hands. I knelt in front of her, kissing her breasts and massaging them with my hands. Slowly I worked my way to her nipple with my lips. I sensed her move, trying to get me to kiss and suck a nipple. I reached around and slapped her sharply on her bottom and told her to stand still. I heard her whimper and without warning, I took one of her nipples between my lips and started to firmly suckle on it. Amber was no longer trying to hide her arousal from me. A deep moaning sigh escaped from deep within her and she pushed her breast forward ... presenting me with her nipple, her actions begging me to suck on her. I moved to her other nipple and she whispered, "Oh God ... yes ... suck me ... please ... "

I pulled away and her eyes flew open. "Suck me please ... what?" I demanded.

"Oh Sir, please ... please Sir ... please suck my nipples ... please Sir ..." her begging was now a cry for help.

"Sit down." She looked at me in horror. "Take your hands from behind your head and sit down."

"Why ....... Sir? Did I do something wrong?"

"No ... sit down." Amber obeyed by removing her hands from behind her neck and sitting down onto the chair. As she sat, I was positive I had seen that her thighs were wet from her excitement. "Are you turned on?"

Her face showed me how startled she was by my question. "Of course ... What a stupid question."

"Of course what?" My voice was now angry.

"What are you trying to prove?" Her voice was also getting angry.

"I am trying to show you that you could cum with just me telling you to cum. I want you to see you can be so turned on and ready, all you need is a word. I ask you again ... are you turned on?"

Her voice softened as she spoke, 'Yes Sir."

"Do you want to climax?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then lean back in the chair and make yourself climax." I was wondering how close she was to being ready to obey.

"What?" Her reply came back quickly. She saw the look on my face and added, "What Sir?"

I had to laugh. Amber was learning very quickly. "Sorry, I was not laughing at you ... it amused me how quickly you are learning how to address me. I want to watch you pleasure yourself ... I want you to masturbate."

"I can't ... Sir ..." her voice was a whisper.

"Why?"

"I have never done that in front of anybody. I just couldn't ... Sir."

"If you climax for me now ... I will give you 3 more climaxes in return." My voice was soft and low and reassuring as I could make it.

"If I climax, it will be the only one I can have for a while ... Sir." Amber's voice was still barely above a whisper.

"When we started this tonight, I asked you if you trusted me ... right?" She nodded her head yes. "Then why are you questioning me now?"

"It's just ... well ..." I could see that she was torn between her desire and her embarrassment of the moment. I started to stand up, prepared to leave the room. "Where are you going? Sir ..."

"I can see this is going nowhere ... you still don't trust me."

"I do ... Sir ... can you help me get started ... Sir ... again please ... Sir ..."

My voice was soft and I knew all she needed was some help. "Yes little one, I will help you get started again." I moved over and knelt between the legs and lowered my mouth to one her nipples. I kissed it and then gently drew it into my mouth. One of her arms wrapped around my head as she held me tightly against her chest. I took her other hand and placed it between her legs. Slowly at first, she reached into her pubic region and started to masturbate. As she became aroused, she leaned back in the chair and opened her legs wider to allow herself more access to her vagina. I moved back to my chair and watched her. She kept her eyes closed and I watched her move her hand faster, occasionally inserting a finger in her opening and then moving the finger back over her now exposed clit. Suddenly her legs came together as her climax surged through her body.

I waited for her to come down from her explosions and then moved towards her. I pushed her knees apart and pulled her bottom to the edge of the chair. Without warning I sucked her pussy into my mouth and ran my tongue up through her wet opening and then over her clit. Faster and faster my tongue moved across the tip of her clitoris. Amber thrashed about on the chair and I held her tight as I continued my onslaught on her clit. She reached down and grabbed my hair and her body started to shake. "Oh God ... I'm cumming again." She screamed. As she started to calm down, I took her in my arms and whispered, "That was your first ... you have two more coming ..."

Even with her head pushed against my chest, I could hear her whisper, "Oh Sir ... yes ... please ... more ... please more ... Sir ..."

~~~

Amber's Story

When Amber found out the septic tank wasn't going to be fixed for a few days, she was really upset. Not only was she worried Adam wouldn't give her full run of his house for that long, but she also worried about cost. After putting money down on the house; and all of the moving expenses involved with it, things were getting pretty tight. Soon Amber would have to find a job. Somewhat overwhelmed with everything, she felt Adam would provide her with a safe haven. She went to his house and finding him not at home, she let the concerns get the best of her, and broke down in tears. As if by magic, Adam was standing there asking her what was wrong. Amber thought never had a person looked as good as he did, even through her tear filled eyes.

She wasn't sure how to respond to his more than friendly suggestion she stay with him for the next couple days until her septic tank was filled. Pure will power was the only thing keeping tears from forming due to the sweetness of his gesture.

Amber had considered the fact Adam had looked at her, and then looked away, when she had come out dressed in her "trying to appeal clothing" this morning as she had prepared to go back to his house and shower. She also thought back over her conversations with him. She enjoyed the easy bantering they seemed to have with one another.

She fully realized during her stay at his house anything would be possible. Sharing such an intimate space could easily lead to furthering the conversation of the early morning hours, as well as perhaps putting those words into action.

Tonight she really felt like she needed to be close to someone. She needed a few moments to forget the problems with the septic tank, the money, and the needing to find a job. She could only hope he would consider giving her that time. With those thoughts in mind, she chose her outfit accordingly. Tonight she didn't care if she looked like an offering. She pulled out of the back of her closet a dress she had bought when she noticed her husband's attention was wandering away from their relationship. Amber had never had the guts to actually wear the dress until tonight and since she wouldn't have all her clothes with her if she took only this outfit, there would be no way she could "chicken out".

When Adam knocked on the bathroom door while she was showering, Amber felt a burst of nervous anticipation. She wanted for him to open the shower door and walk in and show her "all the things" he had to show. But he just dropped the towel and left quickly; he never entered the shower, nor did he even take a peek inside, and for a moment, she thought perhaps he really seemed to have changed his mind.

After showering and putting the dress on, she marveled at the view she presented. As she examined herself in the mirror, she blushed slightly at the things her dress implied. She noticed at the same time it concealed her "secrets", it hinted at all the things a person would find underneath. She felt quite the seductress as she walked out of the bathroom, hoping he would see her the same way.

Amber was delighted by his apparent appreciation of her outfit. She almost laughed out loud when all he could say was "Wow." It was just the hint she needed, the sign she had been seeking; Adam was interested in her as much as she was interested in him. Amber was happy with the way things were going.

After dinner, when they were in the study starting their conversation concerning safe words, and her explorations of her on-line reading, a hint of moisture began to form between her legs. Amber wasn't sure if it was from nervousness, or excitement over the possibilities of what might happen between them. She only knew inside her body she was already beginning to prepare for whatever the night may hold.

Amber was also very glad, and maybe a bit more aroused, by the fact he didn't seem to merely seek to cause her pain. She liked hearing him say everything he did was for her sexual excitement and enhancement. She had often stumbled into the stories and articles concerning the really rough stuff and she knew she really had no need, or desire, to feel that much pain. But still, she couldn't resist the temptation to question what it was he got out of giving so much pleasure to the woman.

His answer had both shocked and turned her on more than she would have thought possible, especially when he got to the part about her cumming on command. She really doubted that, and if for some reason she was to that point, then why would she want to waste her one good orgasm by going it solo? She would much rather have his cock buried deep inside her when she came with and for him. "It must have been the wine that made her bold enough to express to Adam she could only cum once." she thought to herself after her words were spoken.

"Okay...would you like for me to demonstrate a little what I mean?" he asked.

A hundred thoughts ran through Ambers mind by his simple question. "Could I, should I, Can I really do this?" were only a few of them. She felt a mixture of both fear and excitement. Her fantasy was about to come true if only she would take the chance and say yes on it. "How many women can say that" she questioned silently as she decided that she wanted more than anything to have it come true, and nodded her head to tell him that she wanted it also.

"A safe word?" She thought at his suggestion, "this is getting serious." She had chosen her safe word when she first really began to like the idea of D/s. "Wish" would be perfect for her. Her wish and not something she would really say in the heat of the moment. It was after all her wish come true. It was also the last name that she had assumed after her divorce, so it wouldn't be too easily forgotten and she told him what her word would be.

"Stand up!" Adam softly commanded.

Amber's throat went dry for a moment at the realization of what was going on seeped in and so she took one last long drink of her wine.

"Lift your lovely outfit and take it off."

"Wow, he isn't going to waste any time at all." Amber thought, a bit shocked at the change in his demeanor, but also finding herself aroused by the firm demanding tone in his softly spoken words.

She realized as she lifted the dress up over her head her nipples were now standing firmly out from her breasts, both due to the still slight chill in the room as well as her growing excitement. Already she desired him to touch her and when he told her to come nearer to him, she didn't hesitate.

When Adam told her to turn and face the wall, it seemed like an odd command, especially when he told her to put her hands behind her neck. She had heard of Doms demanding things like this, but she hadn't expected it to happen so quickly.

She felt his hand on the back of her leg, moving up from her calf and up onto the back of her thigh, over her bottom and right on up to her shoulder. The longer he continued his slow journey up one side and down the other; her thoughts seemed to center around where he had touched her and she wondering were he was going to touch her next. As Amber focused on the movement of his hands, she felt they were turning her on more than he could ever know.

"Are you cold?" Adam asked.

"No." she had said quickly blushing, not wanting him to know it wasn't the cool room that gave her goose bumps, but rather the feel of his hand sliding over her.

She heard the sound of his swat on her bottom a moment before she felt the sudden sting of his hand on her cheek and she wasn't sure exactly how to deal with it, but her body seemed to know. She felt her body growing wetter between her legs, and she moaned; she wasn't sure if it was from being slightly embarrassed or just that she was so turned on.

"No what?" he questioned.

"No Sir!" she quickly amended, embarrassed because she didn't remember that part of what they were doing and she also realized saying those words was probably going to be the hardest thing for her to remember.

"Better...don't forget again...understand?" he questioned.

"Yes, Sir." she whispered and his hands resumed roaming over her body, moving up her back and starting to rub her shoulders. The variation between his alternating soft and firm touches kept her senses focused on the feel of his hands. Each change in his touch sent heat straight to her core.

His hands moved to the front of her body, but when he avoided her pubic area, she almost groaned in frustration. In all her life, she hadn't wanted some one to touch her between her legs as badly as she did at that moment. Instead, he touched her breasts and she wanted to then cry out for him to touch her nipples, but before she could embarrass herself, he moved his hands lower again.

She felt him urging her to spread her legs and obeyed with little encouragement until they were spread wide. With him kneeling down in front of her, she felt totally exposed. She knew he could probably see her clit poking out from between her lower lips. She gasped at the sensation he created when he blew against her; but still he didn't touch her there, and then he was gone, back to rubbing his hands all over her body. Amber wanted to beg him to touch her, but wasn't sure how to or if she should settling instead for just leaning into his hands, hoping that her silent urging wouldn't be missed by him.

Fingers laced still he told her to not move them as he tilted her slightly forward, her bottom poking out slightly in his direction. And He began his teasing caresses again on her bottom but this time she felt the slight sting of his hand popping her bottom and then he rubbed his hand over her to sooth it away.

Amber couldn't resist, even if she had wanted to. Each stinging slap against her bottom made her cry out and each soothing caress after made her arch her bottom towards him. She could feel her wetness, the slight coolness of the room chilling her damp pussy, and she couldn't believe how wet she was becoming and still he hadn't touched her where she wanted to be touched.

When Adam finished giving swats on each cheek of her bottom; he came around and focused his attention on her breasts, Amber thought she would go crazy with need. She couldn't hold still, needing him to touch her very sensitive nipples and it earned her another swat on the bottom, which only made her want it more.

Then he finally pulled her nipple into his mouth and without thought she cried out, "Oh God...yes...suck me...please..." and he pulled away demanding, "suck me please....What?" She felt very frustrated with herself that she had forgotten, but was also somewhat irritated at him for thinking she should have remembered while her whole body was screaming for release. In an attempt to make him continue though, she said, "Oh Sir, Please...please sir...sucks my nipples."

To her horror all he did in return was tell her to sit down and take her hands from behind her head. And she was certain she had done something wrong and he didn't want to continue anymore with her. "Why...Sir? Did I do something wrong?" she questioned wanting to at least know why he was turning her away.

"No...sit down" he repeated. And she did so without any more urging. "Are you turned on?" he asked.

"Of course...What a stupid question" she said finding it funny that he couldn't tell.

"Of course what?" he asked in an angry voice.

Amber was instantly upset. She didn't like that he demanded she say that little tiny word when all she wanted was him to fill her with himself. Without thinking she fired back with, "What are you trying to prove?"

His answer calmed her anger, but still she didn't see why she really needed to call him "sir" all the time. But she said "yes sir" to his question asking if she was turned on.

"Do you want to climax?" he questioned.

"Yes Sir." she said, biting back another somewhat sarcastic thought.

"Then lean back in your chair and make yourself climax."

"What?" she thought and only after seeing his look did she realize she had voiced it out loud as well. "What Sir?" she quickly amended.

He laughed and apologized for it then explained that he wanted to watch her masturbate.

"I can't...Sir" she whispered and continued after being prompted to do so with, "I've never done that..."

"If you climax for me now...I will give you 3 more climaxes in return." he stated confidently. But Amber wasn't sure about that. She felt confident in the fact that she knew her body, and told him in response that she could only have one without waiting a while in between.

"When we started this tonight, I asked you if you trusted me ... right?" She nodded her head yes. "Then why are you questioning me now?" He had asked. And Amber had wanted more than anything to say she did trust him, but was too shy to just start getting herself off for him.

Then he started to stand up and Amber began to see that if she didn't do as he had told her to then everything would most likely end. She knew without a doubt that she didn't want that.

When she questioned if he was leaving and he stated that she didn't trust him, she knew that she had to do it. She wasn't ready for their night to end. She admitted to herself that she needed tonight, more than she had ever needed anything, but mostly she needed him. She just wondered if he would be willing to help her get started, and she asked.

Adam was willing and he came over and knelt between her legs and began to suck one of her nipples into her mouth. When she wrapped her arm around his head to hold it against her breast and he placed her still free hand between her legs, she forgot all about being embarrassed. She tested her own wetness, teasing herself slowly and before long she forgot all about him being there and what she was doing. The feeling of her fingers playing upon herself, wiping every thought from her mind and she just enjoyed it.

It didn't seem to take long, and she felt her body tensing up with a much needed orgasm. Her fingers witnessed the power of her body's explosion in the tightening and relaxing of the muscles inside her vagina.

After only a little pause for her to come down off her sexual high she felt him between her legs. Soon his mouth and tongue captured the area where her fingers had been a few moments before. The feeling of him touching her so intimately after she had just came so hard, was more than she could bare, and she felt herself thrashing around.

It was with shock that she realized a moment before it hit that she was going to cum again, and she yelled out "Oh God...I'm cumming again. And when the waves of orgasm crashed down upon her she smiled and felt happier than ever before. "Never have I felt so much." she thought to herself.

When Adam reminded her that she still had two more orgasms coming she said out loud, "Oh Sir...yes...please...more..." but all the while wondering if she would really be able to handle two more of those type orgasms.

~~~

Adam's Story

As I held Amber, she trembled in my arms from the intensity of her orgasm. When I thought she could stand, I helped her up and then picked her up in my arms and carried her back to my bedroom. By my actions of picking her up, I could see in her face she had now completely surrendered herself to me and any desire I might have. I was pleased to see Amber now trusted me enough to lie in my arms without questions. Once we were in my room, I sat her down on the bed and instructed her stand and move to the middle of the room. I went over to one of the dressers and opened the bottom drawer. This was the first time I had opened the drawer since Linda had passed away. It was our toy drawer. For a moment I stood there and gazed down at all of the various toys we had accumulated over the years. I guess I stood there too long. I heard Amber behind me ask, "Adam, are you OK?" I turned and faced her. I didn't realize that I had tears in my eyes and when she saw my face, she rushed to me, brushed my cheek with her lips and I heard her whisper, "What's wrong ... Sir?"