Adam and Amber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she added the "Sir" at the end made me smile and I wrapped my arms around her. I was pleased that even though it was her session, Amber was concerned when she realized I was upset about something. I softly kissed her lips, leaned back slightly so I could look into her eyes and explained. "This is the first time I have opened that drawer. It has all of the toys Linda and I used to play with. Seeing all of it brought back memories I thought I had put away. I'm sorry!"

"Please don't apologize. Would you rather not do this?"

"No ... you are the first woman I have desired ... desired in any way since Linda died. I thought that part of my life was over ... and now ... you ..." I didn't know what else to say.

I noticed Amber had a tear in her eye as she reached out a hand and touched my cheek. Her voice was soft, "Thank you. Thank you for sharing so much of your feelings. Thank you for wanted me the way you wanted Linda. I feel ... well, honored?" She said it like a question.

"If I haven't spoiled the mood, we can continue." I slipped my arms around her and hugged her naked body to mine.

"Please ... Sir. I'm so turned on. For some reason, now that you have allowed me to see ... this sounds corny ... but it is like you showed me part of your soul. You trusted me enough to show me a part of you I never expected to see. I want you to take me ... Sir. Please ... take me ... I am yours .... Sir." Amber dropped her head in a sign of total submissiveness.

Her actions had turned me on. I wanted more than anything else to just toss her on the bed and fill her with my hard cock. But I had promised her more and I was going to do exactly what I had promised. I had her return to the middle of the room and I searched the toy drawer for the mask that would cover her eyes. I found the soft, padded leather mask and I stepped behind her to put it on. Once it was in place, I kissed her on her neck and slid my hands over her breasts. Softly and in a low voice, I told her, "From now on, you only have one thing to do. You are to enjoy. All I ask of you is for you to relax and enjoy. This is for you! When it is time, I will take my pleasure. You are not to worry about me. You are not to worry about anything. Your problems are gone until tomorrow. You are here with me. Be here ... be here now! Feel my hands on your body." I started once more to move my hands across her body. Running my hands up her arms, then down her back; across her chest and down onto her tummy. I noticed as I moved my hands over her, soft cries emitted from inside of her.

"Don't move," I instructed her, "just stand here." Amber nodded her head. I went to the closet and from the back; I pulled out a large foam rubber wedge covered with soft fuzzy cotton. I placed it in the middle of the bed. From the drawer I took out 2 leather cuffs and put one on each of her wrists. From time to time, I would stop putting on the cuffs to either kiss her breasts or to suckle her nipples. Each time I touched her, more cries of her excitement escaped from her body.

After the cuffs were on her wrists, I reached around and slapped her bottom once. She jumped but I noticed she pushed her bottom quickly back against my hand. I was pleased how quickly she was learning. I was amazed at the depth of her passion. Over my life time I had know many woman and Amber was one of the very rare ones. Here was a woman that wanted desperately to be shown the way. Her body seemed to quiver in anticipation of what I was going to do to her next.

I led her to the bed and instructed her to crawl to the middle and lie on her tummy. Once she was in place, I slipped the wedge under body so the large end of the foam was under her hips. Her lovely bottom was now in the air; inviting and just begging to be spanked. I reached out and ran my hand over each of her cheeks. When my hand touched her, a soft sob emitted from her and when I took my hand away, I heard her softly cry, "No ... Sir."

I found the cotton ropes in the bottom of the drawer and tied Amber's arms above her head. It took some looking, but I found another pair of cuffs and put them on her ankles. I took the other rope and tied her legs apart. I stood there for a moment and gazed at the beautiful sight in front of me. Amber was now tied spread eagle with her bottom pushed into the air from the wedge I had slipped under her hips. I looked once more in the drawer and selected two more items. One of them was a paddle that was leather on one side and soft rabbit fur on the other. The other item was a glass dildo.

I took the paddle and rubbed the furry side against Amber's bottom. She wiggled her lovely ass as much as she could considering the way I had her bound. I flipped the paddle over and with one quick swat, brought it against one of her cheeks; not really hard, but enough to let her know that the paddle had two sides. A soft moan let me know she was enjoying the feeling of the two sided paddle. I rubbed my hand over the cheek I had just spanked and told her to just lie there, that I would be right back. I picked up the glass dildo and took into the bathroom where I washed it completely under hot water and then waited for the hot water to warm the glass. When it was warm enough to slip into her with out discomfort, I returned to the bedroom.

I placed my hand on her bottom and her soft sigh signaled she was happy with my return. I picked up the paddle and using the fuzzy side, I slapped it against one cheek and then the other. Several times I slapped the paddle against her bottom, the popping sound far louder than any pain it could inflict. Once Amber was used to the rhythm of the slaps, I moved the paddle in my hand and used the hard leather side. I slapped her softer with the hard side than I had with the fuzzy side. After each slap, I ran my hand over her bottom and told her what a good girl she was.

I picked up the warm dildo and pushed it gently against her exposed opening. Amber was so wet with her arousal the dildo slipped easily into her vagina. I pushed it in as slowly as I could; stopping every few seconds and then starting again. I watched as she tried to push back against the dildo that was filling her pussy. I picked up the paddled and smacked her once on both cheeks. I told her to lie still or else. My ultimatum was greeted with a cry of frustration. Once more I started to push the warm hard glass cock into her. When I reached the end of her vagina, I started to pull it back out until just the bulb end of was still inside of her. Again I started the slow insertion into her now dripping pussy. And again, when it reached the end, I pulled it almost out of her. The next time I pushed it into her faster and she screamed aloud from the pleasure the warm dildo was giving her. When the dildo was buried as deeply as I could push it into her, I picked up the paddle and lightly began to alternate spanking her back and forth from cheek to cheek. I watched as her cheeks blushed from the spanking I was giving her. Once in a while I would stop and rub my hands across her bottom to show her affection and ease away any discomfort she was feeling.

I started to pull the dildo from Amber and as I plunged it back into her, I could hear her muffled pleas, "Please Sir ... please let me cum. Oh God Adam ... Sir ... I need to cum!"

"Wait!" I commanded her. "Do not cum until I tell you!"

"No!" I heard her cry out.

I swatted one of cheeks her more firmly this time and asked, "No what?"

"Sir!" She yelled ... "Sir I have to cum ..."

"No! Wait until I give you permission." By now the dildo was moving quickly in and out of her pussy. Each time I pulled it out completely and then shoved it back into her. Amber was starting to shake and tremble, I could hear her crying ... her words had now become a chant, "I need to cum ... oh Sir, I need to cum." I moved my body so that I was now beside her but facing the opposite way. I put one arm over her back and around her side and held her tight against me. I continued to plunge and pull the dildo out of her. Faster and faster I move the hard object inside of her vagina. Without warning, I demanded, "Cum ... cum now!" I watched as liquid flowed down her thighs, her body shook and bucked and she screamed aloud. I kept the thrusting going in and out of her staring to slow. When I sensed her climax starting to die, I started to plunge the dildo quickly into her once more, commanding her again, "Cum again ... now!" As I had hoped, her passion was at a point where all she needed was to hear my demand that she release her passion again. Another climax surged through her body and she shook uncontrollably. I watched her settle and I slowed the movement in and out of her until I gently pulled the dildo from her now dripping pussy.

Quickly I untied her, removed the blindfold and gathered her in my arms. Tears flowed down her face and she shook from the intensity of her spent passion. I kissed her forehead and comforted her. Keeping my voice low and soft, I kept repeating, "It's OK little one ... it's OK. It's Ok little one ... it's OK!" Amber had a slight hiccup and I continued to hold her tightly. Finally I sensed her falling asleep and I leaned down and kissed her on her lips. "Are you OK?" I asked her. She nodded yes. "Good ... I want you to rest and then I will show you the best climax of all!"

Amber's eyes flew open wide as she looked up at me and shook her head. I could see that she was spent, worn out ... but I still wanted to fill her with my own cock. No, she was not finished. There was one more climax for her to enjoy. One more climax for me to enjoy!

~~~

Amber

When Adam picked Amber up in his arms, she was both surprised by his actions and touched by the tenderness of his gesture. She could tell by the look in his eyes it was something he wanted to do, and that he enjoyed her willingness to accept him as he carrying her.

In the aftermath of her orgasms he had held her, and she had enjoyed it; now she felt safe with him as he walked through the house with her cradled in his arms. She could feel herself surrendering to him; she could feel her mind and body giving itself up to him. Somehow, she realized he wouldn't hurt her; she realized she was completely safe as long as she was with him. This was a new and exciting feeling for her and one which made her want to give herself to him completely. .

Amber had felt some disappointment when Adam had put her on her feet and told her to stand in the middle of the room. The warmth of his arms around her as he carried her were now missing from her body and she felt chilled and longed for his arms wrapped around her again; but she did as he had instructed her without question.

She watched him opening a drawer and she wondered what kind of delights could be found inside. Amber's body responded as if someone had touched her. Even as deeply satisfied as she had been, she felt a tingle of excitement course through her just from wondering what he had in store for her.

Amber saw a look on his face, a sadness that had taken root in his eyes and her heart broke a little for whatever pains he was feeling because of what he had found inside the drawer. She couldn't resist asking "What's wrong ... sir?"

When Adam had held her in his embrace and told her he hadn't opened the drawer since his wife had passed on, Amber's heart was sadden for the love that he no longer had. Somewhat understanding what he must be feeling, all those old memories coming back to haunt him so quickly, Amber wondered if it may be too painful for him to continue. She asked him if he would rather not keep going.

His reply brought tears to Amber's eyes. For her to know she was the first woman since Linda he had truly desired touched a chord deep inside her; and without thinking, she reached out and touched his cheek.

"Thank you. Thank you for sharing so much of your feelings. Thank you for wanting me the way you wanted Linda. I feel ... well, honored?" She spoke softly, ending it as a question. She couldn't think of the right words to describe how she was feeling.

"If I haven't spoiled the mood, we can continue." he said as he put his arms around her.

Her naked body once again was held intimately close to his still fully clothed one. His recent confession and his show of feelings had turned her on once more and she wanted nothing more than to totally give herself to him. She knew she would hold nothing back from him. She had already seen him give of himself in ways she never expected and she felt it was now her turn to return the favor. Amber half whispered; half begged, "Please ... Sir. I'm so turned on. For some reason, now that you have allowed me to see ... this sounds corny ... but it is like you showed me part of your soul. You trusted me enough to show me a part of you I never expected to see. I want you to take me ... Sir. Please ... take me ... I am yours .... Sir."

Adam told her to go to the middle of the room again, and Amber obeyed, shivering at the possibilities of what was to come now that she had admitted she was his to have. She heard him fumbling around in the drawer and once more she was struck by the feelings she realized he must be feeling while looking trough the drawer.

Amber's back was turned, so when he stepped up behind her and slipped the blindfold over her eyes, she was surprised, but also very turned on by the idea of being blindfolded. Adam started kissing her neck and then slid his hands over her breasts; Amber realized exactly what the blindfold would do to her. Her whole mind was now focused on each of the areas he touched and she savored those feeling.

"From now on, you only have one thing to do. You are to enjoy. All I ask of you for you to relax and enjoy. This is for you. When it is time I will take my pleasure. You are not to worry about me. You are not worry about anything. Your problems are gone until tomorrow. You are here with me. Be here ... be here now! Feel my hands upon your body." Adam told her.

As he spoke those words, Amber's mind focused only the words; the sound of his voice, and the touch of his hands. The blindfold heightened every thing much more than she had ever thought possible. Her whole world at that moment became centered on him and she couldn't stop herself from moaning slightly as he began to move his hands over her body again.

"Don't move." Adam commanded and then he stepped away from her. Once more she could hear him messing around with something, "maybe a door opening?" she considered, even as she felt somewhat disoriented now that he was no longer near by.

Soon he was back, and as he put handcuffs on each wrist she felt herself shiver with excitement. She liked how he would stop in between fastening the cuffs on her wrists and then kiss and suck on her breasts. Her whole body was focused on what he did, and didn't do, and she couldn't help the soft cries which escaped from her every time he brought a new sensation for her to feel and enjoy.

The sudden sting of his hand on her bottom shocked her and she jumped slightly, but instantly resumed her position. Amber needing more of his touches, whatever form they may take.

Adam started to lead Amber and she didn't know where he was leading her. It amazed her how vulnerable she felt at this moment; how much she really needed him to guide her while the blindfold was on and her hands were cuffed. It was scary to need him so much, to have to so fully trust him. But at that same time, it was exciting to know that she couldn't control herself; that without him she wouldn't know where to go or what to do.

Adam stopped when she reached the bed, and told her to crawl into the middle of it and then lay on her stomach. Amber couldn't really figure out how she would know where the middle was, she realized she would just have to trust him to not let her fall off by going too far.

When she stopped where she thought the middle would be and he didn't say anything, Amber assumed that she was, with in reason, where he wanted her to be. She felt him lift her up a little, trying to help as best as she could, and she felt the soft wedge being placed under her bottom. She blushed as she realized the view that he must now be viewing with her bottom lifted up, like an offering to him.

She felt Adam touch her bottom, rubbing over each of her raised up cheeks and then he stopped as quickly as he had started. She called out, "No ... Sir." though she wasn't sure why she felt she needed those touches to continue.

She heard him bumping stuff around again, and she forced herself to not ask what he was doing. It seemed so odd for her to be laying here so totally exposed and have him fumbling around somewhere else. Just as she had decided she had to know what was going on, he returned and began tying her arms above her head. She had known this was a part of D/s, but it still surprised her it made her feel so much more vulnerable. When he went to her ankles and tied them apart, leaving her spread, she once again blushed, and for a moment, she was scared. Now she was totally helpless, open to whatever Adam chose to do and she questioned silently her ability to follow through with this. Amber considered who she was with, and his emotions when he had looked in the drawer, and how she had felt when he carried her to the bedroom, and she knew she could go on. She wouldn't back out on him, or let herself down.

The next thing Amber felt, though she had sensed him moving around the room, was something soft rubbing against her bottom. It tickled slightly and she wiggled in a feeble attempt to move away. She felt the sudden slight sting of something hard smacking her bottom. It wasn't that it hurt, but the surprise of it made it sting slightly and Amber moaned, enjoying the contrast between the two different caresses coming so close together.

She felt his hand on her bottom, soothing away any sting she may have felt, and then she heard him tell her to lie there; he would be right back. She almost laughed and asked him where else was she going, considering the way he had her tied up. Before she really had a chance to say it, she could hear water running in the bathroom.

After what seemed like forever to her, the water turned off in the bathroom and then she heard him stepping towards her. He placed his hand on her bottom to let her know he had returned and she sighed in contentment.

Without warning, she felt the soft side of the paddle he was using come down upon her bottom. It didn't hurt, but she could hear ever time it hit. She didn't know how many times he popped her on each cheek, but each time it came down on her bottom, she felt it inside pussy. Then he switched and was now hitting her with the harder paddle.

Every so often, Adam would stop and run his hand over the cheek he had popped with the paddle and praise her. She loved hearing him tell her how good she was doing, each bit of praise affected her in ways she wouldn't have thought possible. The paddle and his words both increased her excitement and made her clit swell, her pussy was opening to him. She was experiencing her body's reaction for what she felt was the first time. Even though she was far from being a virgin; Amber felt as if her body had never been touched before.

She felt something warm enter her pussy. At first she considered that it could be Adam's cock but realized fairly quickly it was much harder than any man could be. She knew that she was wet, and it almost embarrassed her that he was able to push this warm object into her so easily. It felt so good to her though as he slowly inserted it. With all her attention focused on the warm thing that was sliding so slowly into her pussy, she couldn't resist the urge to try and push herself onto it. She was rewarded with a swat to her ass, with the harder side of the paddle and realized that if she tried to hurry him up it would take him longer to fill her the way she wanted to be filled, especially after he calmly told her to lie still or else. All Amber could do was sighing in frustration. Finally, she could tell that the toy cock was fully inside of her: her body accepting it without question, and she enjoyed it being there. He pulled it out and she had to force herself to not try and arch her back to keep it inside her. It took even more concentration to not arch into it when he began his slow insertion again.