Adam and Annabel's First Meeting

Story Info
A chance encounter in the gym.
1k words
3.79
17.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After much soul searching and sleepless nights Anna had decided to make the move north as her job had offered her relocation, she moved into a lovely old cottage it needed some work but the wooden seat by the little stream at the end of the sunny garden sold it to her.

The job was good but the evenings slow, Anna decided to join the local gym. Before filling out the necessary forms she was given the routine sales talk and tour of the facilities and that was when she first saw him, tall handsome and obviously very fit, she smiled and caught his eye she was rewarded with a brief smile back and what Anna thought was a hint of a naughty glint in his eye.

Gym bag packed Anna set off for her first gym session, she wondered around the different apparatus trying not to look totally bemused as where to start. Copy someone else she thought and so it began, a routine that was to become a daily ritual 60 mins of exercise then a sauna and on to the Jacuzzi.

Over the coming weeks Anna was becoming fitter and more confident she had seen the tall stranger on several occasions and a shy smile was now a smile, a nod and sometimes a hi. From the first moment she saw him Anna knew she wanted him.

It was 6.30 Friday morning and Anna was striding into the gym full of energy and hope. She worked particularly hard that morning her hair sticking to her head, sweat making her clothes damp she noticed her tee-shirt was slightly see through her nipples were now showing through, she made a mental note to wear the tee-shirt more often. Anna had noticed the workout in the gym made her feel horny.

Anna got ready for the sauna as usual she changed into her white bikini, the top was made of small triangles no padding to show off her nipples the bottoms had ties at the sides but often gapped open if she wasn't careful, Anna liked not being careful. As she sat in the hot sauna sweat dripping between her breasts making her body glisten, with the warm moist feeling between her legs she began to fantasise about the tall handsome guy and what she would like to do with him.

Alone in the sauna Annabel began to touch her tits her nipples were so hard her hand strayed to her bikini bottoms she knew she was being very naughty and could be caught at any time, she began to push her fingers between her legs she was so wet she could feel her pussy juices she couldn't help but let out a soft moan. As she open her eyes Anna realised she was being watched the tall handsome guy sat in the Jacuzzi was watching through the glass of the door, he had a perfect view from where he sat. The same naughty glint in his eye Anna had seen the first day but this time the shy half smile was replaced by lust.

Anna moved from the sauna slightly embarrassed at being caught, she dipped herself in the plunge pool the water was icy it cooled her burning cheeks, it made her feel alive her nipples almost bursting through the small piece of material and to her delight the material became translucent. The tall guy walked past Anna very slowly and deliberately she could see the bulge in his shorts he gave her a I dare you smile that started Anna's juices flowing again, he went into the steam room looking over his shoulder, she wanted him so badly now Anna followed him in.

At first she couldn't see him but once her eyes grew accustom to the steam and lighting she saw he was alone sitting at the far end, his broad shoulders taunt, his hands moved quickly away from his shorts, she had caught him this time! Let me help you with that, Anna heard herself say.

She stood in front of him; I was watching you, great tits. Anna pulled her bikini to one side and said lick them, he began to slowly lick her nipples Anna's heart pounded she had never been so naughty he began to suck her tits harder and harder, she felt his hand run down the side of her waist and pull at the string of her bottoms they fell to the floor.

Anna parted her legs he began to slowly stroke her clit she was so wet his fingers slid easily in to her she gasped god this felt good suddenly he sat back tasting his fingers your turn he said smiling.

Anna knelt down and took his cock in her mouth she began to lick the tip tasting him, he tasted good, she liked his cock cold against her warm tongue, she then began to take the whole of him feeling him grow in her mouth she could feel him touch the back of her throat he was rock hard, he was trying not to push his cock too hard into her, it was taking all his self control, she knew he was about to cum, Anna sat back a wicked smile on her face your turn she laughed.

He pulled her towards him and Anna sat on his cock, he thrust deep inside her, Anna's new found muscles came into action she rode up and down on him his hands on her waist guiding her up and down. The excitement was too much anyone could walk in. They were both past caring, Anna could see his body tense she felt his cum hot spurting into her she felt the wicked pleasure and finally her own release.

Anna stood up pulled her bikini top straight and reached down for her bottoms here he said and helped her tie them up, I'm Adam by the way Anna she replied, Adam stood up guess see you in the gym tomorrow, with a hint of a wicked glint, maybe, in the Jacuzzi she laughed.