Adam and Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! You're so beautiful and so sexy." I said, as if my thoughts slipped out into actual words.

With a smile and with her face, neck and chest flushing slightly she just said, "Thank you Darling. You don't know how much of a compliment that is."

With that she walked forward and we kissed again. I raised my hands to her breast and began to tease her nipples through the thin material. Mum gasped, sighed and moaned her appreciation. Suddenly she reached behind her and unclasped the bra, and slipping the straps off of her shoulders and pulling her arms out of them, I suddenly found I was holding her bra in my hands. I removed my hands and the bra came with them and I looked at her bare breasts, amazed at the extent that her nipples stood out. I flicked them and they were stiff and she immediately responded with a gasp. I couldn't help myself and leaned forward and took her left nipple into my mouth. I flicked her nipple with my tongue and sucked hard and rolled it between my teeth and lightly bit down on it. All of a sudden I heard Mum whisper breathlessly, "Oh fuck, that's good."

I switched to her right nipple and repeated my flicking, sucking and nipping, to more gasps, moans and soft words of encouragement. I decided to nip her right nipple and pull away letting it slowly slip from between my teeth and as I did she let out a long low moan. As I stood and looked at her, she had a slightly pained expression on her face. Her eyes were closed but her neck and chest were extremely red. Suddenly she half opened her eyes and caught my gaze. She smiled a whispered, "You know you've just made your mother cum, don't you?

I nodded and smiled back at her.

She continued, "I would really like you to fuck me Stuart. I don't mean make love to me, I mean FUCK me."

I was a little concerned at my very high state of arousal and said, "I'm not sure I will last more than about 5 seconds with how turned on I am."

Mum smiled and said, "That's ok I can sort that out if you like. I love the taste of cum and was hoping I would get the chance to taste your sweet cum."

With that she knelt down in front of me and ran her hand over the very pronounced bulge in my trousers. She was feeling up and down the length of my swollen member and then commented, "You feel like you're very big."

I replied, "I like to think I'm fairly well endowed. So far I've never had any complaints from any woman about me being small." I said this confidently knowing that with 8 inches and a fairly substantial girth my penis at full mast was a desirable thing for any aroused woman.

Mum smiled and returned her attention to my trousers and unbuckling my belt, then undoing the button on the waist she lowered the zip and pulled my trousers down below my knees. I slipped off my shoes and pulled my legs free and watched her as she looked intently at the bulge in my boxers.

She lifted her hands to my boxers and with a single pull sent them down past my knees and to the floor. My cock sprang forth pointing at her face. She looked up at me briefly, and then looking back at my cock and grasping it in her right hand, she asked, "Where the fuck did you get a cock like that? It's magnificent."

She began to stroke her hand up and down my shaft and kissed the end before carefully pulling my foreskin back and taking me fully into her mouth. She went to work on me with a vengeance and now it was me gasping and moaning as she very quickly and expertly blew my cock. Within only a couple of minutes I knew I was about to cum.

Breathlessly I warned her. "I'm about to cum Mum."

Without missing a stroke she continued stimulating me. All of a sudden I reached the point of no return and my cock stiffened even more and swelled further as Mum's sucking became more urgent. Then it happened. I had the most mind-blowing orgasm I'd had in my life and I seemed to ejaculate into her mouth forever. It probably was only 15 seconds or so, but for me it seemed an eternity.

She gave out a little throaty squeal as she felt the first pulse of my seed into her mouth and she eagerly continued to tease more and more from me, until my orgasm had subsided. I looked down at her and with a very "naughty girl" expression she opened her mouth showing me my semen resting there before, very deliberately, swallowing it and then showing me her empty mouth.

"My god Mum, that was so dirty! I've never cum that hard in my life before."

She smiled and replied, "I know, wasn't it hot? I wanted you to see me swallow your cum. Stuart, you taste absolutely divine."

We laughed together before she continued, "I think you ought to know that although getting a mouthful of cum is arousing for me, I orgasmed when you came and it felt like I soaked my panties again." She laughed as she finished her confession.

She began to pump my cock again and said, "Now, how about making me feel really good and stuffing this cock into my pussy?"

I reached down and lifted her up and then reversed our positions with me kneeling in front of her. Her pheromone filled aroma was almost overwhelming, but I enjoyed it as it brought me back to a state of full arousal. I grasped the top of Mum's panties and pulled them down slowly. Slowly revealing more and more of the parts of a mother that a son shouldn't see. She was closely trimmed but as the top of her slit came into view it looked as if she had shaved around her lips. Continuing to pull her panties down the crotch was caught between her legs causing the material to remain and stretch as I pulled harder. She shifted her legs apart a little more and the material freed itself providing another pheromone assault on my sense of smell.

Stepping out of her panties I lifted them to my face to inspect them. They were soaking wet, almost to the point that I wondered whether she had peed herself. However there was no hint of urine in the smells that were invading my nasal passages.

I put my hand between her legs and with her moving her feet apart even further I brought it up to her pussy and ran my finger from the back of her lips all the way up to the front and gently massaged her prominent swollen clit.

She trembled at my touch and gave a gasp as I touched her clit. All around her pussy, she was soaking wet. Mum was well and truly aroused. I continued to play with her clit for a minute or two before she suddenly grabbed my hand, stopping my stimulation and then closed her legs, further restricting my movements.

Then a little breathlessly she said, "Baby, I don't need arousing any more. You're driving me crazy. Please just put that cock of yours into me and fuck me hard and fast."

I looked up at her and saw the urgency on her face and asked, "Where and how?"

She turned and got herself onto the sofa. Her head was on the arm rest, and she angled herself kneeling with her rear in the air, and then looking back she said, "Baby, I love it doggie style."

I positioned myself behind her and ran my cock up and down her slit, coating it with her juices. Mum was pushing back at me urging me to push into her. After coating my cock, I positioned the head at the entrance of the channel I travelled to enter this world, and before I could move she pushed back at me and my cock sank into her with only a little restriction.

We both gasped as we pushed against each other burying my cock deep into her. Mum looked back at me and said, "Just fuck me hard. My pussy just needs a pounding."

With that I started to pump my cock in and out of her hard and fast.

After a couple of minutes she was breathing hard, moaning and began egging me on to fuck her harder. Holding on to her hips I could feel her starting to tremble and shake.

I began to feel her vaginal walls rippling and gripping at me. It was heightening the stimulation both physically and mentally because I knew she was enjoying it.

Mum started simply crying out "Yes!" over and over again. She cried out and tensed up as she had an obvious orgasm.

I pushed into her hard, and held myself there as she trembled and shook. All of a sudden she breathed, "Ooooh fuck!"

I then started pumping into her again, causing her to gasp as I did. I could sense myself getting closer to my own orgasm but wanted to bring her off again, to come with me. The pace and strength of my penetrations continued and I could feel Mum start to shake and tremble again. I felt the rippling and grasping of her vaginal walls indicating she was fast approaching another orgasm, which helped me start to approach my own.

We both started gasping and moaning as we both discovered our more primitive instincts.

Then the pressure started to build and I felt myself start to swell and stiffen. Mum felt it and started repeatedly shouting, "Yes!" again as she also began to shake.

It took another 30 seconds and I pushed in hard feeling my cock gripped by Mum's vibrating channel as I began to pump my cum deep into her and she was pushing back at me trying to milk every drop of cum from me.

We stayed joined not wanting to separate as we both came down from what was a very intense shared orgasm.

Eventually I said, "Jeez Mum, I've never fucked anyone like that before."

She looked back at me and said, "My goodness Stuart, my baby, I've never been fucked like that in my life."

She lifted her head and shoulders off the arm of the sofa and put one of her hands down between her legs. I felt her fingers and then pulled out of her. She cupped herself as she stood with her hand preventing any leaks.

She stood with a big smile on her face and she turned and kissed me pushing her tongue into my mouth. We French-kissed for a minute or so as we shared the afterglow of our forbidden union.

When we broke the kiss, Mum said, "I'll be back in a moment."

With her hand still between her legs she walked unsteadily towards the hallway and the toilet.

I couldn't believe it. I had just fucked my mother and it was more than my adolescent fantasies imagined. I sat down and pondered what we had just done and the only thing that happened was that I was becoming aroused again. A few minutes later Mum came back in. She had a broad and slightly erotic smile on her face as she walked towards me using long strides emphasising the sway of her hips. I never realised how erotic she was, but seeing her like this was beyond my wildest dreams and fantasies.

I was sitting on the sofa and Mum, rather than sitting next to me, stood astride my legs and sat on my knees, facing me.

She leaned forward and kissed me and when we broke the kiss I said, "Mum that was the most fantastic sex I've ever had but what do we do now?"

Smiling at me she replied, "How about we have a nightcap, go to bed and do it again?"

With a broad grin on my face I replied, "I honestly don't know how we ever got to do this, but I'm not complaining."

I smiled and ran my hands up her thighs. Feeling the sheer stockings on her legs and moving my hands up to her stocking tops, but not beyond. Mum responded by running her hands across my chest. She took the opportunity to flick my nipples. I returned the favour and Mum gasped and her nipples stiffened almost immediately.

Then she leaned in towards me and whispered in my ear, "Darling, you're being a really naughty boy playing with Mummy's tits and nipples. I tell you what if you can touch my pussy you can fuck your mother." She giggled and laughed as she sat back and looked down at her open legs where her uncovered pussy was wide open to be touched.

I went back to rubbing her legs and then without warning I ran my fingers beyond her stocking tops, onto her bare skin and then up and onto her pussy and then pushed 2 fingers into her. She jumped, laughed and squealed and then said, "You shouldn't be doing that to your mother. You should use your cock and not your fingers."

I laughed and pumped my fingers into her quicker and a little more forcefully to which she gasped and then I said, "Hey Mum, I'm touching your pussy, so that means I can fuck you now doesn't it?"

"Well Stuart, you're my son and you know that a mother and son should never have sex, but seeing as you have two fingers inside of my pussy, I think you'd better fuck me now that you've got me all hot and bothered."

We both laughed and she got up off my lap. I was hard again and as I stood my erection stood proud of my body. Mum took hold of my cock and said, "I might need this." and led me to my bedroom by my cock.

We stood next to my bed and then she removed her shoes, stockings and suspender belt and with us both naked she came into my arms and despite my very stiff cock pushing into her we embraced and kissed for several minutes.

Mum then whispered in my ear, "Stuart, you are my beautiful son, please take me to your bed and make love to me."

I replied, "I can't think of anything I'd like to do more."

With that we went to bed and spent the rest of the early hours making love. It was fun, intense and emotional and we both fell asleep exhausted at around 7:00 am.

**************

It was around midday and I woke up with my mother still asleep naked next to me. I was still thinking about the time after we got back from the party. I couldn't have been dreaming as Mum was in my bed. Also the bed smelled of sex. In the sober light of day the realisation hit me that I had had sex with my mother.

I quietly got out of bed, grabbed a robe and left Mum asleep. I got some coffee and toast and sitting at the breakfast bar I kept thinking about what we'd done. About half an hour later I felt a hand on my shoulder and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I looked around and Mum's smile greeted me.

"Good morning." I said a little sheepishly.

Mum laughed and responded, "Good morning lover."

She then kissed me and wandered to the cupboard to get a mug. It was then that I realised she was naked.

"Mum. Do you have no modesty?" I asked with a smile.

Looking back at me with a naughty smile she replied, "Darling, your face has been inches away from my pussy. You have touched places that most men, let alone my son should have never touched. What's there to be modest about?"

I simply laughed and shook my head at the pragmatism of her reply.

She continued, "Anyway, you've seen it all so what's the point of covering up?"

"Fair point." I replied.

"Stuart, there is also the possibility that you might get a hard on and want to fuck me again, so clothes will only get in the way."

"Mum, what has got into you?"

She laughed and turning back to me having filled her mug with coffee said, "Let me tell you something that you don't know about me." With that she sat on the stool next to me, facing me with her legs open allowing me a free view of her trimmed pussy.

Continuing she said, "Let me explain. As you found out last night, when I get tipsy I get really horny. When I get horny I could be classed as a nymphomaniac. I just can't get enough sex. I just love a cock sliding in and out of me. The more I get fucked the more I want to fuck, and it sort of escalates until I get to a point where I just about pass out. When that happens, I usually wake up pretty satisfied. I can tell you Stuart, I am satisfied."

We sat quietly for a few moments. Eventually I couldn't contain myself and needed to ask, "So what do we do now?"

"Baby, we can do whatever we want." She replied very frankly.

"What do you mean? We've had sex. How do we go back to mother and son, and what happens if we want each other again?"

With her familiar loving smile she replied, "Darling, all the boundaries have been crossed as far as I'm concerned. We can go back to mother and son if you like or we can have an incestuous sexual relationship, or even just have sex once in a while to quell our physical urges. It's entirely up to you."

"So if I called you one day and asked you to come and stay, in my bed, you wouldn't mind?"

She gave a little laugh and said, "Of course not. Although I would hope that if I'm in your bed you'd give me the pleasure of pumping my pussy full of your cum with that gorgeous cock of yours."

I couldn't believe it I actually felt myself blushing at her comment. With that she leaned forward, kissed me and then whispered, "You know you're irresistible when you blush like that." She kissed me again and we laughed.

"Why don't we go out for a late lunch today?" She asked as she stood up.

"You're a little under-dressed aren't you?" I asked laughing.

Laughing with me she replied, "That can be fixed. I'm going for a shower." Then she turned and headed towards the bathroom.

I watched as she exaggerated the sway of her hips as she walked. Half way to the bathroom she stopped and looked back at me with a very naughty expression and said, "You can join me if you like."

"I think I'll pass or I'm afraid we might not make lunch."

Mum started back toward the bathroom and I caught her saying "Pity." as she disappeared from view.

Nearly an hour later Mum joined me in the lounge where I was waiting for her. She had a thick skirt suit on and her thick overcoat over her arm, plus knee-length boots.

We headed out towards Chew Valley and had lunch at a pub in Stanton Drew. We pulled into the car park and as I went to get out of the car Mum grabbed my arm and said, "Stuart, I have a confession to make."

I looked across at her a little concerned and asked, "What's the matter?"

She smiled and replied, "Nothing is the matter, it's just that I decided to go commando today."

My mouth just hung open for a few seconds as I took in this revelation.

"Mum!" I exclaimed.

She just sat there laughing, mainly at my reaction. Still laughing she said, "You can slide your hand up my skirt and check if you like."

"Perhaps I'll check after we've had lunch otherwise I doubt we'll get to eat any food." I replied desperately wanting to get through the meal without incident.

We went in and had a drink, soft drinks for me, and then sat and ate lunch. All during lunch Mum kept reminding me of her lack of underwear and kept us both giggling like kids as a result. Not only that but I was constantly in a state of arousal with my cock changing from semi-erect to fully erect as our conversation changed between idle chit chat and Mum's reminders of her lack of panties. I so desperately wanted to run my hand up between her legs and rub her pussy, but I managed to contain myself.

Eventually we finished lunch with Mum having a final drink and we decided to head back to the car.

I opened the door for her and she got into the car. By the time I had got into the driver's seat she had raised the hem of her skirt so that her stocking tops were clearly visible as well as a small glimpse of her bare thighs above the stockings. She shifted herself forward in the seat and opened her knees a little more, and unable to contain myself any further I placed my hand on the inside of her right leg and began to rub up and down her thigh between the stocking tops and her knee.

"Mmmm." Mum moaned and then said, "You can go higher up my leg Darling."

On the next upstroke I went beyond her stockings and decided to go straight for the honey pot and kept going until my hand met her pussy. Mum gasped at my contact and moaned again. I couldn't believe just how wet she was and it was only now I was noticing her aroma. I began to rub her clit and she tilted her hips in rhythm with my hand.

It was then I realised just how slick everything was and said, "Mum, you are soaking wet."

"Yes Darling. I've been creaming myself all through lunch. To be honest I was a little surprised at not having a damp patch as I could feel my pussy leaking all through lunch."

I continued to rub her clit with her continuing to gyrate her hips before sliding two fingers into her causing her to jump and shudder.

"Don't stop baby." She demanded. "Pump your fingers into me, I'm on the edge and about to cum" she added as she began to pant through her arousal.