Adam and Eve: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that she began to realize the power of a good pussy and how it could be used to sway a man's right thinking!

Without a word, Satan slithered between her thighs, slowly eased her pussy lips open and wormed his way into her body.

For Eve, the feeling of fullness was wonderful even though Satan's body felt cold inside her. She felt a wonderful pulsing inside her pussy and she soon she started to moan. Satan established a rhythm and kept the pulsing going.

Eve writhed in ecstasy and in no time was soaring among the stars cumming over and over. She grabbed Satan and kept pushing him deeper inside her while she came over and over again.

After about fifteen minutes Satan was able to escape from her thrusting hand and slipped from her pussy screaming,

"What the fuck? Are you trying to drown me!"

Eve gurgled in ecstasy never even hearing him as she was in her own reverie, pussy twitching, throbbing and quivering as her juices poured from the hole between her thighs dripping between them to coat and soothe her spasming, sore asshole.

Soaked to his skin and pissed off, Satan slunk away.

"Fuck!" he growled, "show a woman something new and she acts like she invented the shit!"

He was so upset that he didn't pay attention to his surroundings and as he departed, he ran into a group of hungry cats who chased and attacked him, clawing his slimy skin attracted by the odor of fresh fish!

They had never experienced fish on land and were excited at the thought that they had found a new source of food. They clawed and mauled his slimy ass. He squirmed, hissed and slithered and finally was able to escape into the nearby bushes.

"Holy shit! Them suckers almost killed me," groaned a battered Satan, after he escaped from the marauding pack, his skin all torn and tattered, "I gotta let Eve know to keep her pussy away from cats!"

Eve meanwhile had regained her composure and on unsteady feet went looking for Adam.

She found him later that day playing with his cock under a tree and told him that she could find a better way to use it than he was doing.

Eve then directed Adam in his first fuck.

It was a marvelous experience for them both and a bruised and battered Satan heard their cries of ecstasy as Adam ploughed Eve until she bore fruit.

Like Adam, her pleasure now was exquisite!

By the day's end, Eve and Adam had fucked seven times seven. His cock was sore and his balls were empty but they were no longer swollen nor blue.

Eve kept pumping Adam's debilitated cock trying to get it to stay hard because she wanted more and an exhausted Adam had to run into the Garden of Eden to get away from her.

The guardian angels saw him and drove him out, blasting their horns loudly until the cacophony was unbearable. He was admonished by them for eating the fruit from the tree of life!

As Adam ran from the garden he heard Satan chuckling. He shouted to Adam,

"Adam! Since the angels blew their horns so loud, every time you feel like you want some pussy that will be called getting horny!" "I'll have to think of what blowing is since they blew their horns so loud.

Since you are no longer surrounded by food in the garden of Eden and will have to depend upon Eve to find food for you, you will have to learn how to eat pussy to survive.

Come to think of it, pussy will be the new tree of life."

12