Adam & Eve's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Adam, that's a perfect word!" Eve heartedly agreed. "You are good at your naming job. Now Mister, stop talking, stick your cock into my ass, and 'fuck' me!"

Needing no encouragement, I hurriedly moved to accomplish this task. I quickly learned that 'to fuck' was more easily said than done. Something just wasn't going right.

Spreading the beautiful ass cheeks wide, I aimed my manhood directly at the inviting asshole and pushed against it firmly. Eve grimaced and squealed in pain. I did, too. The tender head of my cock was burning.

"Eve," I said. "This hurts like Hell! Your asshole is too dry and so is my cock. I can't fuck you in the ass unless we have some kind of lubrication."

Eve's head swiveled around and she looked me directly in the eye. "Lubrication?" she asked. "Did you say you needed lubrication to be able to fuck me? Adam, don't you remember me telling you the wetness dripping from my pussy is 'lubrication'? Why Adam, I do believe God meant for you to fuck the hole in my pussy and not the one in my ass!"

Digesting her words for a second, I came to the conclusion she might be right. "Hey there, Lady," I said. "I believe you might be on to something! We might as well give it a try. Maybe it won't hurt too much."

Redirecting the stiffened rod which was still touching Eve's asshole, I lowered my erect shaft until it came upon a pool of warm moisture. The head of my cock soaked in this soothing vaginal spa. Drippy wet fluids ran down the entire elongated length of my manhood.

Suddenly, a remembrance came to my mind. Back when I was trying to come up with names for the dangly appendage between my legs, God's voice had whispered into my ear, "Adam, that's your 'penis'. Don't abuse it too much and it will make you happy."

At the time this information was given out, I was too busy to listen to God's words. I had my hand wrapped around my manly meat and was pounding it like crazy until it gave up its sweet orgasmic milk.

"Eve!" I excitedly exclaimed. "I know what 'penile penetration' means! God called my cock a 'penis' and I'd bet 'penile' means a stiffened penis. I'd bet the 'penetration' part is the joining together of a penis and a pussy."

With the head of my cock already comfortably cozy inside Eve's pussy, I went ahead and shoved the rest of the swollen shaft in, too. The female creature I was trying to fuck screamed. Her piercing yell echoed off into the distant hills.

"Good God, Eve, I'm sorry," I apologized. "I completely forgot about the tender female membrane inside your pussy. I guess I ruptured it. Do you want me to stop?"

Instead of answering, Eve butted her ass back towards me driving the stiffened penile intruder deeper into her pussy. Slippery wet vaginal fluids lubricated my throbbing erection. Tight, feminine muscles latched onto my shaft and squeezed and compressed it.

Instinct propelled me to protect my penis from drowning in the sweltering wet hole of this woman's pussy. I pulled my cock out a little, but then drove it back in. I knew I dare not stop pounding the pussy or the tight, groping vaginal muscles would squeeze the life out of it.

I was beginning to have the same feeling I get when I beat my meat with my hand. Only this feeling was becoming multiplied by many times over. I'd never know such blissful ecstasy could exist. "Eve?" I asked. "Are you feeling this? What do you think of penile penetration?"

"Oh yes Adam, I feel it," Eve breathlessly whispered. "I love it, I love it, I do! It hurt at first, but now it feels gloriously good. Just stop talking and keep on fucking me!"

Without uttering another word, I kept on fucking my lady. Frictional fires were burning. Hotter and hotter they relentlessly blazed. Slippery wet loins raced towards the oblivion of sexual release.

Eve began whimpering rapidly when an unimaginable, magical, orgasmic delirium swept over her naked body. Her pussy began spraying my cock and balls with steaming female cum.

Eve's feminine loins were a smoldering oven inflaming my manhood to release its heated testicle seeds. Boiling seminal fluids burst forth and spilled into my woman's welcoming womb. The spewing eruption shook me from the tip of my cock to my toes and from the hair between my legs to the hair on my head.

Thick globs of hot, pressurized, creamy cum entering her pussy sparked Eve's body into another fit of delirious orgasmic delight. She shuddered, she whimpered, she whined, and she cried.

With our earthly bodies physically joined, our hearts, our minds, and our souls became intertwined in carnal bliss. Who but God could devise such wondrously enlightening enchantment?

My cock thrust into Eve's pussy one last time and another spastic orgasm thrilled me. My testicle sack delivered every drop of seminal cream it had into my woman. I felt the last spurt of Eve's female cum dripping on the shaft buried inside her.

Our climaxing eruptions finally ended. I sat back in the grass and Eve climbed into my lap. With her arms wrapped around my chest and back, she curled up into a fetal position against me. For a while, neither of us spoke. We were completely contented to let the orgasmic afterglow last as long as it could.

Breaking the silence, Eve softly said, "That was wonderful, Adam. When can we do it again? You know what? I bet we could do it face to face! That way I can push my tits against you and kiss you while we fuck. Adam, do you think it will work from the front?"

"It might work," I answered. "It's worth a shot at trying although I've never seen any animals in the woods and fields doing it that way. Let's go wash off in the stream and then we'll try it."

After a refreshing bath and swim, Eve and I tried the 'face to face' fucking position. Surprisingly, it worked out even better than either of us could have imagined! Our entire bodies pressed together while our legs and arms became entangled like earthworms mating.

This time our love making was slow and deliberate. Yet, the orgasms we gave each other were just as overpoweringly awesome as our first time. Once more, we basked in the afterglow of joyous sexual satisfaction.

"I love you, Adam," Eve announced. "From now on, why don't we fuck this way every time? I think its lots better. Don't you think so, too?"

Hugging her tightly, I replied, "Yes Eve, this is much, much better and we can do it this way every day. But, Honey, I'd like to do it the other way every once in awhile in remembrance of our first time. We might even think up a few different positions to try. And, Eve, I love you, too!"

While we lay cocooned in the loving embrace of each others arms, an ethereal voice spoke from a passing cloud, "I now pronounce you Man and Wife. What God has joined together, let no power split asunder. Live and love together until in death you do part."

Rising from the ground, I took my woman's hand and pulled her up. We strolled along the banks of the stream and took a leisurely walk through the garden. After our strenuous sex play, we were hungry so we nibbled on some of the abundant fruits and berries. One fruit tree in particular caught Eve's attention. It was located in the center of the garden and was loaded with round, red balls of fruit.

"Hey, Adam," Eve said. "Let's take a look at those beautiful 'apples'. Don't they look delicious? I bet they taste good, too. Want one?"

At first I wasn't paying attention to what Eve was saying. She had lifted her arms to pick some of the red fruit. I had turned her sweet ass towards me, slipped my arms around her, and was juggling her tits and playing with her pussy. My probing fingers discovered she was already getting slippery wet again! My cock was swelling and jumping excitedly. I was giving some serious thought to bending her over and fucking her under this apple tree.

"Want a bite, Adam?" Eve asked. "I swear Mister; I think sex is all you can think about! Don't get me wrong, I don't mind, I don't mind at all. But, a man can't live by sex alone."

Maybe a man couldn't live by sex alone, but he could certainly try! Giving in to my carnal thoughts, I pulled Eve's ass against me, bent her over at the waist, and slipped my woman-hungry cock into her slippery pussy.

Standing there in the garden, I began mating with my woman with the vigorous enthusiasm of a wild stallion mounting a feral filly in heat. My thrusting manhood disappeared again and again into its welcoming vaginal home.

"This is good," Eve said after biting into an apple. "Adam, take a bite and then keep on fucking me. Oh God, I'm about ready to cum again!"

Hell, I was about ready to cum again, too! Following Eve's instructions, I took a bite of the apple and kept on fucking her. As orgasms began overpowering me, I recalled an ominous warning from God.

"Eve!" I exclaimed. "We're not supposed to eat this! Didn't you get the message from God? Oh, God Almighty I'm cumming! Hang on!"

I could tell by Eve's whimpering cries she was cumming, too. Through orgasmic breaths, she answered, "Yes Adam, I got the message, but what harm could eating one little apple cause?"

As our orgasms peaked, the sky above us darkened. Lightning flashed and the heavens ripped open. A thunderous voice spoke menacingly, "Now you've done it!"

The end

(The rest is in a famous book full of stories with sexual content)

12