Adam & Jesse Ch. 03

Story Info
He kisses her.
2.1k words
4.61
18.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

For the next several days, Adam and Mark had been busy with their own jobs and had not gotten back to Jesse's, nor had they spoken about what had gone on when they were there. He had to admit that Jesse aroused more than just his curiosity. But being a detective, he couldn't prevent the questions he had in his mind.

When he returned to work, there were only a couple customers left in the bar and he started getting ready for the dinner rush. He was busy washing glasses, when he heard a voice he recognized and turned to see that Jesse and another man he didn't recognize sitting at a table in the back. She was dressed in a navy pin striped suit and white silk blouse. She looked like an executive at a business meeting. She said nothing to Adam, but the way she smiled at him let him know she recognized him.

The next day he finally ran into Mark. "So, what's up with you? Making any progress with Jesse? Or have you already found out what it was she wanted? "Mark asked.

"Very funny. Actually I only saw her for a few minutes the other night when I was working. I've been busy working, you know. "

"Yeah, it's a bitch too, isn't it? "Mark laughed. "So, you haven't seen her? I'm surprised, from what I saw the other night I figured the two of you would have gotten real close by now. "

"Not me, I don't like moving that fast. Hey, I have been meaning to ask you though, why didn't she say anything about checking up on her? I thought that was the reason she wanted me over. "

" Why would she need to ask you about it? She was just letting you know, that she knew. That's just how she is. "Mark said casually.
"Yeah, I figured that, but I thought she might have mentioned it or told me to stop; something like that. "
"She probably would have, that is if she cared whether you did or not. "


"So she doesn't care that I still might try? Maybe find out more about her? "
"Regardless of what you might find out, it's a 50-50 chance it's even true. She sees to that just by all the rumors she starts herself. You might get a better answer from her, but then again, maybe not. "Mark said, amused.

"You make it sound like it's all one big game to her? "

"That's pretty much how I see it. Tell me, why do you think she came over here the other day? "

"To give you that car. "


"Wrong, Adam. "Mark said. " She knew I wasn't even home. I waved to her when I left that morning. She too was on her way out. She also knew I wouldn't be back for a few days. "
" Then what the hell was that all about? Why not wait until you got back? "
"Come on, I know you're not a complete idiot. Here's a clue. She knew who was home. "Mark said, finally bursting with laughter.

"I'm not sure what's so funny about this. So what if she knew who was here … " Adam stopped. " Damn! That little vixen! I guess that explains why Talley was pissed. "
"Yeah! It drives her fucking crazy when Jesse pulls something like that! "Mark was finding it hard to control his amusement. The doorbell rang, and it was obvious Mark was not getting off his ass to answer it. He quickly went up the stairs and opened the door.

"Adam? "Richard asked.

"Hi Richard. What can I do for you? "

"Jesse said to give you these. Put them on the car. Tell Mark there's a barbeque tomorrow. "Richard handed him an envelope and left.

"Who was it? "Mark hollered from the basement.

"Richard, from across the street. "He answered on his way downstairs. He opened the envelope and looked over the contents.

"Oh, what did he want? "

"He was just here to give me the registration and tags for Jesse's car."

"So she gave it to you after all! I'll be damned. "

"No she didn't. Everything is in her name, but while we're on that subject, weren't you a little harsh with her the other night? "

"I told her I was sorry. "Mark moved slowly, but retrieved another beer for himself.

"It sounded like you were implying something or warning her about something and I was curious as to what it was all about. "

"Then take it up with her. "Mark chuckled. "Look, I've heard so many different stories; I wouldn't even know which one to tell you. She was acting pretty hot for you, maybe she will tell you! "

"Seems to me she is like that with most men. I wasn't the only one she flirted with. "

"You're right about that. She is an obnoxious tease, but what you couldn't possibly know about her is that other than a dance now and then, no one touches the woman. Not ever! "

"So! That's all we did just danced a couple of times. "

"No, you're not understanding what I mean. She doesn't let anyone touch her. She let you, something she never does. "

"I barely touched her, only her arm and that was because of what you did. "

"It's still something she doesn't do. She must want something really bad from you, man. "

"Yeah and next you're going to tell me how bad she wants to fuck me! You're right; you are an asshole! " He said irritated.

"Hey, think what ever you want. But don't think she isn't past using sex to get what she wants, and that doesn't mean she wants sex. Enough of this, I think I'll hit the shower and then get some sleep. "Mark said.

"Oh I forgot, Richard said to tell you that there is a barbeque tomorrow. Does that mean anything to you? "

"Yes! "Mark roared. "Take tomorrow off! We are going to see a lot of naked women, my friend. "

He now was laughing along with Mark. Well, he thought to himself, now with his case wrapping up and he was going to be free for a while, he might just have to stick around. With that thought, he took the envelope and went to put the tags on the car. It was already getting dark, and after he was through he put the stuff in the glove box and locked the car up.

He leaned against the car, looking across the street at Jesse's. He could hear the music coming from her house. The block, as usual, was full of cars, and her home was full of people. He realized that as much as he didn't need a complication in his life, he couldn't resist the obvious. There was a mystery to be solved involving this woman and he wanted to figure it out.

Yeah, that's right. He kept saying to himself. Then he actually laughed out loud. Who was he trying it kid? There was only one obvious reason for getting involved; he wanted Jesse, fuck the mystery! He again looked across the street once more before deciding to call it a night and go inside.

"It's still early Adam, do you really have to go in? "

He turned around and looked across the street, finally seeing her shadow sitting on the hood of a car. He slowly walked towards the shadow and as he did so, he began to see her better. She had on tight black pants, no shoes, and a black tube top. Her hair hung down loosely. He reached the car and then leaned back against it right next to where she was sitting.

"And who may I ask are you sitting here lurking in the shadows for, Jesse? "

"It's a beautiful night, nice breeze, so many stars, and so quiet. "

"Yes, it is. "

"Would you like some wine? "She was speaking very softly as if making sure she didn't wake anyone up.

"You brought wine out here? "He laughed.

"Yes, here have some. "She faced him and handed him a large bottle of wine that had already been opened.

"Damn, how long did you plan on staying out here? "He took the bottle from her.

"So you have the night off? "

"I have the next couple days off. I didn't get a chance to tell you the other day that you looked terrific, especially wearing a suit. Was that the first time you've come in there? "He took several drinks of the wine and handed it back to her.

"No, I've been in there quite often. "

"I think I would have noticed if I had seen you in there before. "

"Well even if you didn't, believe me, I noticed you! "She flirted.

"Oh really! "He said. She took several more sips from the wine and he took it from her and put it down where it wouldn't spill. She was still sitting on the car and he turned to face her. He stood in between her legs, leaning against the car. He slowly ran one hand through her hair, and the softness was overwhelming to him.

"What is it that you want from me Jesse? "He asked tenderly, as well as seductively.

"It's really too soon to tell. "She whispered. He could see that she had closed her eyes and was enjoying his hand in her hair.

"No, I don't think so. I think you know exactly what you want. "He now had both hands entangled in her hair. He admitted to himself that she wasn't the only one enjoying this. He watched as she opened her eyes and stared into his. He said nothing, just waited for her reply.

"I want you to kiss me. " She finally whispered. Without further hesitation, he leaned closer to her and put his lips to hers. He felt her hands wrap in his hair pulling him closer, and kissing her, his tongue pressed to taste hers. His arm went to her back pressing her closer to him and he felt her begin to kiss him with an increasing intensity. Her arms reached around him, holding him tightly to her, and at this point he felt she was his. He grinned and drew away from her mouth, with one hand now resting on her shoulder; he stared deep into her eyes.

She seemed to be disoriented, and it took her a few seconds to unhook her arms from around his neck. "I need a drink. "She said, finally catching her breath. He instantly handed it to her, and both of his arms went around her waist. After taking several large sips, her breathing calmed, she whispered to him. "Damn! You're so good! "

He burst out laughing. "Jesse, you're definitely an unexpected pleasure. "He took the wine from her and finished what was left, tossing the bottle into the grass afterwards. Before he knew it, she had her arms around his neck and in his hair pulling him closer and he was kissing her impetuously. He felt her heated response, his one hand at the back of her neck, while his other hand brushed against her breast. He could feel the tautness of her nipple through the material of her tube top.

As suddenly as she had started she abruptly broke their kiss. They were both breathing rapidly. Her hands were pressing on his chest pushing him away from her.

"This wasn't suppose to … " She said, her breathing erratic. "We have to stop. "

"If that's what you want me to do. "He said, quickly gaining control of his emotions. "What was supposed to happen, Jesse? Isn't this why you came out here? "He teased with a smile. He lifted her off the hood of the car. "Do you need me to walk you to the door? "

"I'm not afraid to be alone in the dark you know. "

"But are you steady enough on your feet to make it to the door? "He grinned.

"Wise ass! You may be gorgeous and a damn good kisser, but a wise ass nonetheless! "She turned to walk away, and stumbled slightly but didn't fall.

"Unlike you I suppose? "Laughing, he quickly picked her up and carried her to the door.

"Are you going to put me down, or are you going to carry me inside and…. "She spoke taunting him.

He interrupted her with a deep passionate kiss before putting her down. "Maybe tomorrow you can fill me in on what was supposed to happen. As for tonight, it's late. Goodnight, Jesse. "He walked away and laughed to himself as he heard her slam the door when she went in.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers