Adam & Jesse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you're just so sexy and I'm so very attracted to you. " Jesse whispered. " I'm very attracted to you too, Jesse. " He said and led her back to the couch, sitting down next to her. Her hands were now unbuttoning his shirt and she caressed his bare chest as she had pushed the shirt away. His mouth went to hers again and he felt the heat of her body pushing against his.

"What you do to me; scares me. It's been so long since I felt anything like this, but I'm not sure…. " She was whispering softly and he stopped her, again claiming her lips, drawing her into his arms. She broke their kiss and breathlessly whispered to him. " I really didn't bring you here for this. "

"Oh really, and why did you bring me here? " He said softly and continued to gently caress her neck and kiss behind her ear.

"I was trying to see if I could be this close to you without wanting you. Obviously I can't. " She said softly and knelt on the couch to face him. She looked him directly in the eyes, now running her fingers through hair and around his neck. He saw something in her eyes, which made him unsure of her, or distrusting.

"Jesse, regardless of what you might have heard about me, I have no problem in taking things slow. " He put his arm around her pulling her so that he was now holding her on his lap. He could almost sense she wanted more than just a fling and for some unknown reason to him, he didn't think that was all he wanted either. Jesse was confusing to him, let alone his own feelings about her.

"Are you telling me you don't want me? " Jesse asked.

"I want you very much, but not tonight. I wouldn't know if it was the alcohol that made you feel this way or me. " Adam finally said, mustering up all his self control.

"Damn, you're not only sexy, but a gentleman too. " She smiled at him. " Will you at least stay here with me tonight? "

"You are going to keep your gown on, aren't you? "

"Well, maybe just this time. " She laughed.

12