Adam & Jesse Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's come to my attention that you really haven't greeted me quite properly this morning." she said, interrupting his thoughts, but not his gaze.

Her eyes sparkled and the grin on her face said more than what he had expected from her this morning. Once again she had caught him off guard and he really wasn't sure what she was really asking for. He had half a mind to show her what he thought she wanted or better yet, what she was asking for. Since he couldn't take his eyes away from her panties, he knew he would surely enjoy what at least he wanted right now.

"Exactly how would you like me to greet you?" he finally asked, restraining himself.

"Well...uhhh..." she was the one now a bit flustered. The direction of his intense gaze hadn't gone unnoticed by her either. Having a good idea what was on his mind, it took her several moments to regain some composure. "I meant how you were going to greet me, like calling me Jesse, Jessica, Ms. Martin or Renee which is what some of the older members call me. Although, greeting me with a long hot kiss would suit me, I don't really think that's what Ann or the others really need to see."

"Probably not. So what do you want me to call you?" he asked, enjoying how he had again made her a bit nervous. "I'd prefer Jesse, since that is your given name and I'm already use to it. But I can do formal if that's what you want." Adam stood up and leaned his head close to hers. He whispered, "but I'd much rather call you baby and ravish you." His hand went to the back of her head and without hesitation he planted a long heated kiss on her lips. When he released her, he smiled, happy to know she had enjoyed every second of it and so had he. "So, should we be going, or was there something else?" he asked.

"We better go, wouldn't want to be late for a meeting or anything," she replied a bit hesitantly.

"A very important one at that," he replied, helping her off the desk. He couldn't help grin from ear to ear, seeing the kind of the reaction he had on her. This might be more fun than he thought, he decided. Of course he realized she had just as much power to get the same reaction from him, but since the results would be the same, he didn't really care. "What about that greeting?"

"What? Oh yeah, well, just keep calling me Jesse since a few of them have already seen us together. No need for formality."

Adam was still grinning when they left her office.

12