Adam and Kyle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HVidese
HVidese
41 Followers

"No problem. Any time."

Another moment of silence. Why did I feel like this was a first date and neither of us knew how to end it?

"So, uh, do you wanna come inside? Watch TV, have a brew or something?"

Oh God. How trite.

Corey beamed his perfect smile and I swore my stomach dropped.

"Sure."

We quickly exited the car and ran for the front door, using our hands as makeshift umbrellas. By the time we got to the door, we were soaking wet, but true to her word, a spare key was under the rug and we piled into the house. I don't know why, but we were both laughing when we piled onto the couch in our sopping wet clothes.

"Shit. My mom's gonna kill me. We got the couch all wet," I managed between the laughter.

"Oh man, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. If you want, there's some towels in the laundry room. The least I can do is give you some dry clothes after letting me drive your bitchin' car."

"Sounds like a deal."

"Cool. It's just down the hall, on your left. I'll go get you some dry clothes."

I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed a clean t-shirt and basketball shorts. Why was I so nervous? I was straightening up my room as though I was sure he would end up in it. I faced-down the picture of Missy and me at our Junior Prom—the one she insisted we take—the one with the tacky backdrop of a castle and a moonlit river. I grab the air freshener and give long spray for good measure. All set.

As expected, Corey wasn't in the living room by the time I got back. I headed down the hallway and knocked on the laundry room door.

"Are you decent?"

"Come in."

I opened the door to find a shirtless Corey, toweling dry his tousled hair. I WAS right about his perfect body.

His broad shoulders accentuated his perfect pecs and complemented his hard stomach and tapered waist. He shot one of his smiles at me and I nearly fell over.

"Thanks for the clothes, Ad. I probably would've frozen to death."

"N-No problem."

I placed the folded clothes on the washer and took his wet shirt from him and threw it in the dryer.

At this point, he had stopped toweling himself and was just looking at me.

"What? What's wrong with you?"

Without any warning, he dropped the towel and walked towards me—looking directly in my eyes—stopping within an inch of my face but lightly tugging the bottom of my wet t-shirt.

"You know what I'm going to do so stop me right now if you don't want me to."

I did know what he was going to do. My heart was beating so fast and hard I was sure it would explode. My head was screaming "Why are you doing this?", but my dick was screaming, "Why aren't you doing this?"

"I--I—"

"That's what I thought."

My mindless stuttering had given Corey the tiny push he needed. He grabbed my neck and thrashed his lips against mine. My body took over and accommodated his every need. I felt myself pushing against him—my hands exploring his bare chest, his back, his wet hair. I was going into sensory overload. I never expected to do anything like this with another man, especially not Corey. I hardly knew him, but there was something about him that drove me crazy. After nearly passing out from a lack of oxygen but still holding my neck, he slightly pulled away and laughed from deep within his chest and began whispering in my ear.

"I knew it. God. The second I saw you, I wanted to fuck you. To kiss you. To make you feel good."

Was he really saying this? It's like he stole someone's line from a porno movie, and he thinks it'll make me swoon?

It did.

I realized my mouth was open, anticipating his lips back on mine. I was panting and my dick was at full attention trapped within the confines of Sam's shorts.

All bets were off when Corey began nibbling on my ear and running his hands underneath my shirt.

"If you don't want to do this—any of this—just tell me when to stop."

"Don't stop," I breathed.

"What was that?"

This asshole was playing games with me. Waiting for me to give him permission to violate me.

"I didn't quite hear you."

I couldn't see his face but I was sure he was grinning.

"I said...don't stop...please."

"My pleasure."

With that, Corey began kissing me yet again. Our tongues darted as he grabbed me by the small of my back, pulling us even closer together. Every now and then, he would lick my bottom lip and gently tug on it. Corey pushed me up against the cold metal dryer, eliciting a loud hiss from me.

"Let's get this wet shirt off," he cooed.

With one swift movement, me pulled off my shirt and managed to undo the drawstring on Sam's pants. By this point, I was now shivering—the wet shirt had taken its toll, but my body was trembling with lust. I wanted Corey more than anything at that moment. My hands were shaking, but were still exploring every exposed inch of him. I found that I didn't go anywhere near his ass or dick—simply because it was unchartered territory and I didn't want to overstep my bounds. Suddenly he stopped and just looked at me.

"I want to do something for you. Just relax and enjoy this—if you want me to stop or I'm going too far, just say so."

At this point I'm beyond words so I just nod.

Still pressed up against the dryer, Corey leans his body into mine, our chests touching, and begins to kiss a trail down my neck. He gently nips at my neck and works his way down to my nipples where he expertly flicks and sucks them, one at a time.

"Oh my god...oh my god...oh godddd..."

All this time, I fear that I will explode if he so much as looks at my cock.

Corey just laughs and keeps going lower. He gently kisses my abs, my bellybutton, and my treasure trail. When he gets to the end of it, he swiftly pulls down Sam's shorts and cups my ass.

I'd never seen my dick in the state that it was in. Fully erect, pre-come dripping, an angry vein that was just about ready to explode. Corey simply looks up at me and licks his lips. The next thing I know, half my dick is down Corey's throat and my knees buckle. Luckily, the drier was there. Corey sucked dick like a pro, not that I had the credentials to say so. His head bobbed up and down the length of my dick like he'd done it a hundred times before--passionately licking the length of my shaft and sucking gently on the shiny purple head.

All the while, my head is spinning and I have lost the ability to speak. I suddenly realize that I've been moaning and groaning the whole time, much to Corey's pleasure. My knees begin to tremble and I know that I am about to explode.

"Corey...oh God...Cor--I'm gonna come--"

With that Corey expertly swallows me whole and violently twists my nipple--which elicits the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. Before I know what's happening, I'm on my hands and knees gasping for air. I look up to see Corey swallowing the last of my seed--smiling and licking his lips.

I close my eyes and think, "What the fuck just happened?"

HVidese
HVidese
41 Followers
12