Adam & Mike Keep It Going

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bucked up in the air again and shouted, "Yoohoo, baby, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK me..." and began shooting rope after rope of hot jizz into Adam's mouth. He had all he could handle keeping my cock in his mouth and his finger in my ass. What a sensation as he found my prostate and began massaging it. I bucked one more time and collapsed backward onto the couch.

I began to see stars and the room started getting dark around the edges. I was losing it! I held my head in my hands and began to moan. As Adam withdrew his finger from my ass, one more shot of cum spurted out of my cock and into Adam's mouth. "Shit, fuck, man..." was all I could muster for an intellectual response to this hot sex. Adam leaned back and I could see what appeared to be a satisfied, almost delirious smile on his face.

I pulled Adam to me and we collapsed onto the couch together. He turned so we could do the spoon thing on the couch and as my heart continued to pound I pulled him closer. My cock was so tender and Adam's movement back against me caused a little dribble of jizz to glob out onto his inner thigh. We just lay there in post blow job nuzzling.

What had happened here? I pondered this as I drifted off to sleep. I awoke to Adam moving away from me and sitting up on the couch. He pulled me up next to him. "You look like you been hit by a freight train, buddy," he laughed.

"Was it the same one that hit you? You are pretty messed up looking." I smiled and punched him on the arm.

"What say we get a shower and some lunch and then go play some golf? I've got a tee time for two in an hour and a half."

"Sounds great to me, buddy. I will need to borrow a t-shirt from you and then stop back to my house for a golf outfit."

"Sounds like a plan, Mike. Let's hit the shower together."

We both had had enough sex for now. It was time to be just buddies for a while. This was going to be a most interesting round of golf. I was pretty sure I knew what our main topic of conversation would be.

12