Adam, Liz, and Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want a double dose of oral. Liz I want you to suck on my cock the way you know I like but I want to suck on Adam at the same time."

Liz crawled between Bill's legs and told me to stand beside her. As she took Bill's cock into her mouth Bill leaned forward and began to lick and suck on my cock. Soon his warm wet mouth had me hard and he was just as talented as Liz at cock sucking. Liz wanted to watch as Bill used his oral skills on me but he shoved her head back onto his cock and told her to suck and not to stop. He held my cock in one hand and Liz's head in the other. I liked what he was doing and wanted to make sure that he enjoyed it as well so I held the back of his head gently in my hands. As Bill neared orgasm he stopped sucking on my cock and Liz pulled me down beside her. She put Bills cock in my mouth and told me to suck it the way I would want mine sucked. I was unsure at first but soon I was sucking like a pro. Liz and I passed Bill's cock back and forth for several minutes before Liz kept it for herself. Bill let out a grunt and shot his first load against the back of Liz's throat. Liz pulled back and pointed his cock at me so I could have the second spurt. I was unprepared and it hit me on the cheek but I took his cock in my mouth to suck out any remaining drops. Liz then finished him off and Bill lay back on the bed with his arms folded across his face. Liz continued to lap at his cock until it was soft and clean.

We agreed that this was one of the most exciting experiences of our collective lives and that there would be many more to follow.

12