Adam Martin - The Pupil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise?" I mumbled, not wanting to take my hand away from her pussy.

"Yes, baby." She said as she reached over and placed a quick, gentle kiss on my lips. I was still puckering my lips even after she had pulled away. I heard her giggle. I bet she thought I was a geek with my eyes closed and lips still puckering. Idiot! I thought to myself as I pulled away and rested my head on the back of the seat.

She took out a small compact mirror from her purse and started to straighten herself up. I was mesmerized as she applied her lip gloss to those wonderfully luscious lips of hers. The same lips that had given me so much pleasure not moments ago. I decided I would make a shrine for them because those lips I would never forget.

"You better pull your pants up tiger, we don't want you parading around with your pole at full mast," she laughed jokingly.

I nodded and slowly lifted myself off the seat with a sigh and pulled up my pants. I stuck my hand down my pants and adjusted my cock, no longer caring if she caught me or not.

The bus started to slow down as we neared the travel plaza. The weather was getting worse. The rain was heavy and the lightening and thunder continued to clash and fight with each other.

When the bus arrived, the driver told us he would announce when we were to leave but he gave us warning that we might be stalled here for awhile due to extreme weather conditions. He wanted to see if the weather would let up a bit before we continued our journey because the roads were getting too slick and the windows hard to see out of.

Liza and I decided to make a run for it. I offered to use my sweater to cover our heads so we would not get so wet. We let everyone get off first since we were at the very back and then counting to three, we darted out. The downpour of the rain was so great that it soaked right through the fleece sweater we had covering our heads, and all of our clothing became soaking wet in a instant. I pulled the sweater down to my side and began to laugh, this is pointless I thought. She looked at me with a curious smirk and one eyebrow arched wondering why on Earth I was laughing. All I could do was shrug. She smiled and shook her head at me and then firmly grabbed my hand guiding us inside.

As we entered the plaza, the driver informed us where there were dryers for our clothing, and handed each of us a plastic poncho.

We quickly looked around for a private place and soon discovered private shower rooms that you could pay $2.00 for every 20 minutes. We inserted the coins and stepped inside...

=========================

End of Chapter 01 -- The bus ride.

By Christian G. Kay

All rights reserved.

12