Adam Was the All Powerful CEO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kneeled forward so her face was directly over the stricken woman, but it didn't stop her pussy from tingling, in fact it increased it.

'Please,' she whispered softly, as Tanya's gorgeous perfect dark lips, slowly and interminably lowered them to hers. Taylor couldn't turn away, it was like being hypnotised.

Tanya reached up and hooked her talons into Taylor's wrists, and slowly inexorably dragged them down her arms, along the underside, onto her chest, down and below her breasts, then back up, again down, to stop at her full, hard, bullet like nipples, and clasp them with thumb, fore and middle finger nails. She gripped them tight, causing serious wonderful pain, Taylor's pussy exploded in an orgasm she had never experienced; she had come simply by being the captive of this beautiful small black girl above her.

Slowly, and irrationally, Taylor silently begged her to kiss her quickly, they connected, it took an age. Taylor lifted her face and mouth to hers, but Tanya lifted her own, Taylor had to wait for her captor to deliver the kiss that she was now becoming desperate for. It took an age, and that was beginning to drive Taylor insane.

Eventually the kiss was made; Taylor's eyes closed in admission, and submission of acceptance. She gloried in the taste, the sensation, the feeling of complete satisfaction. The kiss was a kiss she had never had. Tanya's tongue slowly slid its way in, she sucked on it, Taylors mind was in bits, no resistance could be offered to this. This girl had something, and it was something she knew how to use.

Suddenly Tanya made another connection with Taylor's nipples, thumbs and forefingers closed around them and squeezed, pulled and twisted them viciously. She screamed into her mouth, Tanya wouldn't let her break away, she was completely at her mercy, she was building an orgasm again in her that could not be denied. Tanya was her life line, the only one that could stop her obliteration.

With out Taylor realising it, Tanya lifted herself off her, and was now kneeling at her side, her little dark hand slid down Taylor's body to embed itself into her silken slick pussy. Her fingers found and tortured her clit, one orgasm swamped the last, her body was reacting totally to the commands Tanya's finger were giving.

Adam, sat at the side in the chair had a massive hard on. 'This Tanya is something else,' he mused, 'it's going to be good to have her in the house,' for when he needed a change, and to keep Taylor occupied when he was away on business.

Tanya reached into her bag, and took out a big black strap on, she looked to Adam for consent, he nodded his head. Tanya smiled her gratitude.

She put it on in full view of her beautiful, helpless, blonde victim; she was going to ravage Taylor to the point of insanity if she could.

She climbed towards her and Taylor looked for the first time to Adam, a look of hopeless acceptance crossed her face when she saw him smiling at Tanya.

Tanya, held herself over her toy, and looking her straight in her eyes, then she plunged it all the way in.

Taylor screamed in pain, surprise, desperation, and total submission.

Tanya fucked her with an abandon that even impressed Adam. She continued unabated until Taylor gave in, and her body gave out.

As she lay unconscious under her, Tanya was filled with satisfaction, for the first time in her young life, she had made love to a woman, and the way she had always wanted to. A thunderous orgasm crashed through her own body. Nothing, nothing, nothing could ever replace the feeling she was undergoing right now. Nothing!

She rolled away to recover, and when she had, Adam thanked her for completing his objective, he knew now that Taylor would be his, and to some extent Tanya's, although both would remain subservient to him.

He told her to shower, leave and return on Tuesday evening to see him; he said it without any indication of the future. Tanya was concerned, but knew better than to mention it, she left.

Adams problem now was going to be what to do with Tom, her husband.

He thought then planned. He would allow Taylor to go home with him, then next week, he would promote Tom to the board and send him off around the world, to learn the ropes of his future life, to know that one day, he would be where Adam was now, minus his wife.

The part about Taylor never happened.

That evening as they lay in bed, Taylor was in no condition to make love with Adam, he understood that!

The phone rang, it was Tom reporting in. He was happy with the progress he was making and should be back tomorrow afternoon, Adam agreed, but then made a mental note to ring Dave Morgan, and get him to delay that by one more day.

It was plan that was to work beautifully.

After their telecon, Tom asked to speak with his wife, Adam after a suitable delay, gave the phone to her, they were face to face laid in bed.

'Hi honey,' Tom enthused.

'Hey Tom, Adam tells me you are doing a great job up there?' she asked.

'Well yes, I believe I am, it's all going so smooth, it's good, and it's nice to be appreciated, has Adam said anything about me?' he asked in a conspirational tone.

'Yes Tom, he has, he's more than pleased with you,' she told him.

'That's great news, how are you getting on there honey, are you enjoying yourself?'

'Oh yes Tom, he's fantastic, I'm loving every minute being here, he's so good to me,' she breathed.

Tom was happy to hear it, but then said.

'Tom, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but he is adorable, so strong, powerful, if you know what I mean, if I wasn't your wife, I would get him to chase me?' she laughed, and kissed Adam.

'Taylor, are you saying you are attracted to him?' he said.

'Well, he is so good looking isn't he, even you must see that, and that scar on his cheek, it's so masculine!'

'Taylor, I can't believe you have just said that?' he asked.

'Why?' she asked, as she kissed her lover again.

Tom was silent for a moment, and then stunned his wife by saying.

'Taylor, if it would help my advancement, maybe you could try being 'nice' to him?' he told her.

'Be nice to him? Tom, are you saying you want me to let him have me, to seduce me, and make love to me?' she asked as she grabbed Adam's now fully erect prick!

'I don't know what I'm saying honey, but this feels right to me, don't ask me why?' he gasped.

Taylor, knowing her husband, asked, 'Tom have you got a hard on?' And before he could answer, she followed up by saying. 'Does the thought of your young innocent wife being defiled by your boss, turn you on? Have you got the hots for it, is your prick hard for it Tom?'

'Taylor!' he grunted down the phone.

'You have haven't you, your prick is hard for it isn't it Tom?' 'You want your boss to fuck your wife, do you want me to surrender to him, to give into him, he is a powerful man Tom, isn't he? Shall I let him take me, have me, fuck me, and make love to me, is that what you want to happen Tom?' she was almost demanding of him.

'Oh Jesus,' he gasped down the phone.

'Can you see me under him Tom, while he ravages me completely, until I'm begging him to stop, Hmmm?'

'Play with your prick Tom, and tell me!' This was a demand, 'Tell me Tom, tell me you want Adam to fuck me, right here in his house, in his bed!'

She was hammering her hand up and down Adam's hot thick and very hard prick, she was breathing heavily now, this was arousing her beyond belief.

'Yes, yes yes,' he shouted down the phone, 'oh god yes Taylor, yes!'

'Well,' she said hotly, 'I'm going to, I have just the dress here that will have him drooling for me,' she told him. 'But Tom, this is on your head. If I like it, I might want more, would you like me to be your boss's lover, his fuck toy Tom?'

Tom shot his load right then, she heard him down the phone, he couldn't speak.

'Goodnight Tom,' she said, 'I'll speak to you tomorrow, from Adams bedroom.'

She put the hone down and climbed onto Adam, this was the first time she had shown any type of aggression, but he knew she had to do it, she was so aroused, she needed release, she got it! Taylor fucked herself to almost oblivion on him.

On the day Tom was due to return home, Adam had arranged for all her belongings to be taken to his house. Taylor met him at their home, and told him she was leaving, she was moving in with Adam.

Tom seemed to accept it; he said, that he thought afterwards, that what he had said, and made her do was going to be fatal probably to their marriage.

But Adam was true to his word regarding Tom's progress, and they even became friends, he did eventually become CEO,

Adam and his wife had 4 children, and Taylor was the happiest wife in the world, Tanya still lived with them, Taylor was mistress of their home, but when Adam was away, Tanya was her mistress; there was never anyway Taylor could change it, Tanya was always too much for her.