Adam's Aunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers

Adam pulled the towel from his head after drying his hair to find his aunt lounging on the bed and slowly stroking a finger into her pussy. She moved out of the way as he approached, and told him, "Lay down on your back."

Christine was moving even before he settled on the mattress, and straddled his head. She didn't bother to offer any instruction, but instead bent to tickle his cock with the tip of her tongue. Adam's hands grasped her buttocks and pulled her pussy to his mouth.

"Mmm. Good boy," she moaned as she continued to tongue his manhood.

After only a minute or so, she saw the first twitches of life from Adam's softened member. Her nephew's tongue was also driving her quickly toward another crescendo, but she had no intention of reaching her peak that way. She redoubled her efforts, repeatedly begging in a sultry voice, "Make it hard for me."

She had to wrench her sex away from his eager mouth before he swelled to full erection, because she was teetering on the edge of an explosion. She wanted to come on his cock, and she was determined to get what she wanted. He was now hard enough for her to take him in her mouth, and a few hard sucks soon had him throbbing against her tongue.

Adam had pulled her back to his face by the time she released his cock, and she was already close again. He resisted her efforts to pull away for a second, and she thought he was going to use his strength to hold her in place until she came on his tongue. Despite her desire, the thought of him holding her against his mouth and forcing her to come was hardly unappealing. He released her though, and she slid forward, swinging one leg over him as she moved.

Christine spun until she was facing her nephew, and then maneuvered him until she was straddling his erection. She reached down to aim his cock up at her wet heat, and then sank down enough to rub the tip over her nether lips. "Do you want it?"

"I want to fuck you," he enthusiastically confirmed.

She wriggled the swollen head of his cock between her lips, and then sat down in a single smooth motion. Already well lubricated from her desire and his tongue, she took him to the hilt without problem.

"God that cock feels good, Adam. Does my pussy feel good?"

"It's so hot and tight," he grunted as she squeezed her intimate muscles around him.

She started slowly, rising and falling only a couple of inches, stroking him inside her. He'd already brought her to the brink twice too recently, however. She soon couldn't resist the urge to bounce over his hips, impaling herself on his stiff organ.

Adam alternated between watching his pussy-slick cock vanish inside her and her breasts bouncing hypnotically above. Her features tightened as his thick shaft stretched her, driving her toward climax.

Christine rode him with wild abandon, reaching the peak of her pleasure, and then going beyond. She felt a sense of numbness spreading through her, though she could still sense the delightful itch of her orgasm continuing to swell. A primal scream erupted from her lips as she slammed down on his cock and feeling flooded through her once more in the form of an orgasm that instantly filled her with ecstasy from head to toe.

She screamed and thrashed, every movement sending new pulses of bliss racing from her sex through her entire body. She felt heat rising through her, and knew her face, breasts, and chest were surely as red as a lobster. A momentary lull left her breathless and weak, causing her to fall forward over her nephew's body with his cock still buried inside her. The movement set her off again, however.

Her fingers fisted into the bedclothes as she yelped in almost painful bliss, and Adam rocked his cock up into her tightly clenched pussy. She had to jerk away from him, because blackness was swimming at the edges of her vision — when her eyes would stay open.

"I love the way you come," Adam growled to her as she gasped for breath atop him.

It took her almost a minute to draw enough air into her lungs, but she finally answered, "I love the way you make me come."

She knew he was eager to slip back inside her from the way he rubbed his cock against her leg, smearing her with her own creamy juices, but it took her a few minutes more to summon up enough strength to move. When she did, it was just enough to roll heavily onto her back next to him.

She stretched out her hand toward a bottle on the nightstand next to her nephew and gasped out, "Water."

Adam sat up and handed her the bottle when she levered into a sitting position with a groan. She nearly choked on the first swallow, but regained full control over her breathing by the time she finished half the bottle.

"God, that was good," she moaned as she handed the bottle back to him. She took a final deep breath as he sat the bottle down and turned back to her. With a twitch of her eyebrows, she lay back and parted her legs, pulling two pillows under her to prop her upper body up so she could watch. "Now fuck me, and come inside me."

Adam was moving before she could even complete the sentence. He aimed his cock at her folds with his hand, and slipped into her without a hitch. He at least had enough experience not to fumble around, and that boded well to her. It also hadn't been very long since he'd filled her mouth with cum, so she hoped he'd last a long time. She doubted it would take long anyway, because she was more turned on than she'd ever been in her entire life.

Her nephew built to a steady pace immediately, the wet crackle sounding with each thrust and withdrawal testifying to how wet she was. She watched his long shaft vanishing inside her, coated in a sheathe of her creamy juices. Her lips clung to his thick shaft as he withdrew, sending tingles through her sex as they sought to keep him buried in her depths. A look up into his eyes revealed wonder in his features, and she let out an excited moan. He was feeling his bare cock inside a woman for the first time, and every ounce of his pleasure was written on his face.

"Damn, you're wet," he grunted as he drove his cock into her.

"I'm so full. Fuck me, Adam."

He increased his pace in response to that sexy request, and Christine reached down to rub her hood in circles over her clit. A wide smile broke out on his face, and she asked, "Do you like watching me play with myself?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe I'll let you watch sometime," she chuckled.

"I've never seen a girl get herself off for real."

Christine groaned as a slight shift in the angle of his thrust hit her deeper, and then asked, "Have you ever seen two girls get each other off?"

He shook his head in response, and she licked her lips before adding, "Maybe I'll let you watch that sometime too, and then fuck us both."

"That's fucking hot."

The thought of licking his cum out of another woman's pussy excited her as much as it did him, and she increased the pace of her fingers on her clit. She knew exactly what woman she wanted to share with him too, and hoped to take the first steps toward that tomorrow. The electric itch of impending orgasm swelled within her, growing exponentially as she considered her other hope. "Faster," she gasped.

Adam responded quite willingly, adding speed and power to his thrusts. Her breasts bounced under his assault, giving her even more delightful sensations to add to her pleasure. "You're fucking me so good. I'm going to come so hard."

"Come for me," he half-growled, slamming his cock into her extra hard.

"Say my name!" she yelped.

"Come for me, Aunt Christine."

"Oh yes, fuck me hard," she begged in a warbling voice as she soared up toward her peak, the last coherent words she could manage in the face of her approaching climax.

Christine moaned, yelped, and squealed as she teetered on the brink of an explosion. Her head lashed on the pillow, and her fingers moved in a blur over her clit. With a high-pitched scream, she came, her upper body snapping up off the pillow. She distantly noted that he said something as she came, but her pleasure-fogged brain couldn't make out the words.

Adam slowed to barely rock his hips as she came, grinning as the first shock of her orgasm released her and she fell back to the pillow. The tight grip of her pussy on his cock relaxed for a second, and then contracted around him again. Once more, she screamed, this time arching her back and haltingly thrusting her hips up toward him to drive him deeper inside her. He pushed her down to the bed and gripped her thighs tightly so he could start thrusting again.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me! Come inside me!" she cried out as he took control again, drawing out her orgasm.

She'd hoped he might make her come again before he filled her up, but now she just wanted his hot cum inside her. "Do it. Give it to me," she growled, and then yelped as he gave her every ounce of his speed and strength, strain tightening his features.

Their bodies collided with loud smacks as he slammed his cock into her depths, and her breasts bounced almost painfully. She grasped the firm globes to hold them in place, though they still jiggled violently, and teased her nipples as he continued his assault.

When he began to grunt with every thrust and slightly lost his rhythm, she knew he was there. "Oh yes, give it to me!"

Adam let out a long, growling scream that stayed on his lips for three or four thrusts, and then jumped in pitch and volume. At the same time, he buried his cock inside her and came.

"Mmm, yes, Adam," she moaned and reached down to rub her hand over her mound and belly. He continued to sporadically thrust, spurting his seed against the entrance of her womb.

Not long after, he collapsed into a spent nap while she gathered up his cream as it leaked from her and brought it to her lips.

****

Still in the languid afterglow of fulfilling her fantasy, Christine closed the door behind her nephew. He'd hinted that he might want to come see her in the morning before he left for the concert, and she'd done nothing to discourage it. The plane she was awaiting wouldn't arrive until afternoon, anyway.

She strutted to the computer, wearing nothing but a thong, and opened a frequently used folder on her desktop. It was still a little chilly despite turning down the air conditioning, but she quickly warmed up upon opening the pictures.

Christine hoped that when Angie arrived for spring break the next day that the experience at Mardi Gras hadn't simply been the alcohol and the atmosphere, because she desperately wanted a repeat performance with Adam's blonde sibling.

Then, she planned to introduce them to each other.

That though made her moan, and despite the incredible orgasms she experienced with her nephew, summoned up fresh wetness between her legs. She stood up and returned to her bedroom to take care of that need with the first vibrator that fell into her hand.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. For those who prefer the more romantic types of tales I've told previously, I'm sure I'll return to them. I just feel like writing some pure naughty smut every once in a while.

Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. You can always add me to your favorites list, too. It's those little bits of recognition and feedback that keep all us free authors writing, so why not toss me a bone? *laugh*

Chapter 3 should come out tomorrow.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers
12