Adam's Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers

Dan's slightly surprised grunt in response to that brought a smile to her lips.

"Want to see?"

"Yeah."

Christine pulled off her shirt, freeing her breasts. "I know they're not as big as Becky's, but do you like them?"

"They're great, Aunt Christine."

That prompted a long moan. "I love it when you say my name." She stood up then and turned to slide down her shorts. After wiggling her bottom for a second, she turned back around and sat down again. "Look." She zoomed into the V of her legs and parted her nether lips. "I told you I was wet."

"Oh yeah, I can see."

Christine's voice dropped in pitch and volume to almost a sexy whisper. "Are you hard?"

"Very."

"Do you have that gorgeous cock in your hand?"

"Do you want me to?"

"God yes," Christine groaned as she plunged two fingers inside of her. "I want you to watch me and stroke your cock. I want to hear you come, and I want you to send me a picture when you do."

Christine could hear the faint rustling of him removing his pants as he answered, "Okay."

She moaned as she rubbed her bud in slow circles. "Imagine sliding deep inside me, feeling how hot and wet I am inside."

Dan gasped, and then moaned. "I can imagine it."

"Are you stroking your cock for me?"

"Yeah, Aunt Christine."

"Mmm — good. I can almost feel you inside me. It's making me so hot."

Dan's responded with an excited, "Yeah." She could hear the slight vibration in his voice that told her he was stroking his cock fast.

"I can't wait to have you fucking me hard while Becky licks my clitty." Christine's fingers moved faster over her bud, and she added two fingers plunging into her depths as well. "It feels so good. I'm going to come so hard."

"God, I already feel like I'm about to explode," Dan gasped.

"Do it," Christine moaned, picking up the pace of her fingers. "Make it come for me."

Dan's breaths exploded in Christine's ear as they both moaned encouragement to each other. Her fingers flashed over her folds as she curled the digits inside her and stroked them over her g-spot. Her head lolled back and her mouth dropped open as she teetered on the edge of climax. "Oh god yes," she yelped in a tight, high-pitched voice.

The sound of Dan's explosive groan when he came sent Christine soaring to her heights. She screamed her pleasure to the ceiling above, barely hearing Dan's vocalizations as he spurted strand after strand of sticky cum over his chest.

Christine went limp as her orgasm finally released her. Her hands fell to her side, the one making a wet sucking noise as her fingers slipped from her tightly clenched canal. For some time, neither of them could do more than pant and twitch.

"Did you come hard?" Christine asked once she finally caught her breath.

"Yeah, all over me. God, you're hot."

"Mmm — so are you. Remember your promise. Take a picture. I want to see all that cum from watching me play with my pussy."

"I don't know if I can hold the camera," Dan weakly chuckled.

"You promised."

"Okay."

"I'm going to lay here and feel unbelievable for a while. Send it to me as soon as you're done."

Christine drifted in blissful languor, and quite nearly dozed off before she heard Dan say, "Okay, here it comes," and the sound of her email alert at the same time.

She let out an amazed gasp, staring at the picture. She'd never seen so much cum outside of a porn movie. "Oh my," she moaned.

"Uh huh," Dan responded, his voice slow and obviously weary.

"Get some rest. I want you to have plenty of energy — and cum — when you get here."

"Okay. I can't wait."

"Neither can I, and neither can Becky. She can't wait to feel you inside her again. Night-night."

"Bye."

Christine managed to untangle the headset from her hair, which had twisted up in the cord as she thrashed in orgasm. Even though the only thing she wanted to do was find her bed as well, she kept her own promise to send the video of her and the picture of him to his sister.

Then, she collapsed into her bed for a night of sweet, sultry dreams.

****

Adam stayed in contact on his cell as he drove to his aunt's house, so she would know how far he was away. She wanted to be ready when he arrived, but just barely, so that her bottom would be as clean as it could possibly be. She warmed a bottle of lube and tucked a vibrator under her pillow.

Even though she tingled with anticipation the morning through, she was also just a little apprehensive. It had been a long time since any man had taken her ass, and she'd certainly never had one as big as her nephew there. She trusted him not to let his enthusiasm get the best of him, but she really hoped she could handle it long enough for him to come in her ass.

When he called to say that he was about a quarter of an hour away, Christine hurried to the bathroom to use an enema and clean up thoroughly. She'd just closed the bathroom door when she heard the doorbell ring.

She let him in, hiding her nakedness behind the door as she often had to do when she knew he was coming, and then kissed him hungrily. "I'm all ready for you. Are you ready to fuck my ass?"

Adam grasped her buttocks and squeezed, "Fuck yeah."

Christine soon had her nephew naked at the edge of her bed, and crawled in with a lick of her lips. He was hot on her heels, his cock twitching in anticipation. She pulled her bottle of lube out of the cup of warm water where she'd placed it some time before, and handed it to him. "Get my bottom nice and slick for you," she purred and then lay down.

Adam popped open the top of the bottle as Christine pulled her knees up high and toward her chest. She slipped one arm in behind her knees to support them, and then used the fingers of her other hand to part her cheeks, revealing the slightly darker, puckered iris of her ass. "Just dribble some on there first, and then push it in with your finger."

She let out a little chuckle as Adam squeezed a slippery stream of the lube over her ass. He pushed his finger against the tight opening as Christine took deep breaths and willed her muscles to relax. Finally, his finger slipped into her.

"Damn, that's tight," he chuckled.

"Mmm — feels good. Get plenty in there."

Adam experimented, eventually managing to dribble the lube directly into her ass around his finger with some maneuvering. His finger slipped easily in and out of her backdoor when he finished.

"That's good. Your turn," she said, clenching her buttocks and letting her legs fall to the bed for a while to rest.

Adam squeezed a healthy amount of lube over his thick organ, and then stroked his cock to evenly distribute it. When Christine looked and said, "More," he did so, coating his cock in a thick layer of the slippery stuff.

"Mmm — get over here. Keep the bottle next to you, because you'll probably need more." She lifted her knees up toward her chest again and told him, "Fuck my ass," in a sexy, breathless tone of command. At the same time, she reached beneath her pillow and retrieved her vibrator.

Adam moved in front of her, shifting his stance and trying to line up his cock with her puckered opening. She explained, "This is going to be a bit of an awkward angle for you, but I haven't had a cock in my ass in a long time — and never one as big as yours. I'm not ready to take it full force yet. You can stretch me out this way, and then take me doggy-style and really fuck me hard."

Adam nodded, finally finding the right position and stance. He pressed the tip of his lubed cock against her and pushed forward. He paused when his cock curved into a bend, rather than penetrating.

"Easy. Lots of little pushes. Don't try to just jam it in there."

He experimented with her instruction, and managed to depress the dark ring of her ass inward without his cock bending. He pushed a little harder in short bursts, until the flared tip of his cock vanished inside her.

"Oh — my — fucking — god," Christine gasped. She growled and said, "More," turning on her vibrator and bringing it to her clit at the same time.

Adam grunted as he rocked his hips in minuscule little pushes, slowly feeding her more of his cock. Christine grunted, hissed, and yelped as his cock violated her ass, hissing out "Give it to me," from between clenched teeth any time he paused because of a particularly sharp yelp or strong grimace of pain.

Despite the burning sensation and twinges of pain, Christine could already feel a tickle building inside her. When she finally felt his balls settle against her ass, she let out a long groan and plunged her vibrator into her pussy.

"Feel good?" Adam breathed, feeling the almost impossible squeeze of her ass lessening a little around him.

"Fuck yes. I love your big cock in my ass," she gasped back, pumping her vibrator inside her. "Slowly. Do it."

At first, his thrust were little more than rocks, similar to the motion he'd used to penetrate her the first time. As she opened up to accommodate him, he took longer strokes, fascinated by the looks on her face and the animalistic noises emerging from her.

"Do it. Fuck my ass."

Adam grabbed the lube bottle and squeezed it over his shaft. Most beaded around her puckered opening, but enough penetrated her to give him the slickness he wanted. His hips moved faster, and his aunt's feral sounds grew louder. Soon, he stroked his full length into her at a steady pace.

Christine pulled her vibe from inside her and pressed it hard against her clit. She trembled violently, yelping with every thrust of his cock into her forbidden entrance. Her orgasm took her completely by surprise, and her vibrator fell from her hand as she fisted the bedclothes. Her screech of release was ear piercing, and she felt wetness splashing over her face, and her closed, tear-filled eyes. A second later, a tickle in her urethra revealed the source of that wetness, and opening her eyes confirmed it. A stream of clear liquid erupted from her in a short burst, spattering over her and her nephew.

"Oh yeah," Adam grunted, jamming his cock into her ass and watching her squirt girl-cum all over them both.

"Oh god — oh god, slow down," Christine gasped. Adam reluctantly complied, as he was heading toward an eruption of his own. When he noticed that she was having a lot of trouble catching her breath, he slowed down, and finally stopped.

"Hang on. Out," she panted, and then squealed as he slipped free of her with a wet pop.

"Not — messy?"

"No," Adam answered. "God, that was hot."

Christine took several deep breaths, and knew that she wasn't going to be able to handle much more — at least not this time. She'd promised to let him come in her ass, though, and she wasn't about to disappoint him. She managed to roll over, and then get up on her hands and knees with grimaces of near agony. She turned back to him and growled, "Do it. Come in my ass. Fuck my ass and fill it up. Hurry."

Adam found it quite easy to lube her up this time, as her ass still gaped from taking him in. His aunt sighed as the liquid soothed her abused back door, cooling the burning ache within her. She let out a wail as he violated her once again, sliding smoothly inside her in a single, hard thrust.

"God — do it. Come in my ass. I can't take much more. Too big."

Adam took her fast, feeling the itch of his climax build quickly as she groaned and yelped. "I'm about to come."

Christine squealed, "Do it!"

A few hard thrust later, he buried his cock inside her and flooded her ass with cum, growling all the while.

A few minutes later, Christine collapsed to the bed, a river of his cum flowing from her abused ass. Her ass stung, burned, and ached, but the lingering feeling of her orgasm remained as well. She'd never squirted before, and the incredible orgasm was worth every ounce of pain.

It took them both a long time to rise, clean up, and throw all the bedclothes into the wash.

****

Still walking gingerly, Christine moved to the couch and sat down with a wince as she talked to Becky the next day. With everything arranged now, it was simply a matter of waiting.

She knew it was going to be a very long two weeks.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Give me a click and vote to let me know how this one strikes you. Feel free to comment as well. That's the fuel that keeps me writing. The next chapter should come out tomorrow.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers
12