Adam's Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers

"What is it, a party?" Becky asked.

"All guys, and they look like they're pretty blitzed. Looks like a bunch of college guys."

"Mmm — want to be nasty?" Becky asked, licking her lips and staring into her brother's eyes.

Looking more than a little apprehensive, Dan answered, "I don't know..."

"I bet we can make you forget that they're there," Becky countered, unbuttoning her brother's jeans.

Christine's shiver this time was entirely based in arousal. The young men were all muscular and attractive. They could probably see straight into the room, but nobody on the other balconies would be able to see anything more than a foot or so inside. The more Christine thought about it, the more it turned her on.

Becky had already cast her vote, and Christine pulled open the curtains to cast hers. She had little doubt that Becky was right. Dan would soon enough forget all about the onlookers. She saw a couple of the men across the way turning toward her and pointing as she turned back into the room.

Becky had Dan's naked erection in her hand now, stroking it as the couple kissed. Christine quickly pulled off her top as she approached to let the men across the way know beyond any doubt that a show was about to start. The sound of whoops from behind her brought a wide smile to her face.

Christine shrugged off her bra as she reached the couple, turning back toward the window to cup her bare breasts. She liked what she saw — six handsome young men leaning on the balcony who obviously liked what they saw as well. She blew them a quick kiss and walked in behind her niece.

While Becky worked to pull down her brother's jeans, Christine tugged off the redhead's shirt. Becky's bra soon followed, prompting more loud whoops from across the way. Dan struggled out of his shoes as Becky's bra fell to the floor, rapidly followed by her knees as she knelt in front of him.

Christine frequently glanced over at the window as she joined her niece in lapping Dan's throbbing erection. Becky purred when she looked out the window as well, dramatically lapping the entire length of her brother's cock while staring directly at the men on the opposite balcony. As soon as her tongue reached the mushroom tip, she engulfed him in her mouth.

Deft fingers and determination allowed Christine to pull down her niece's jeans, revealing the redhead's thong-clad bottom. While Becky continued to slurp up and down Dan's shaft, Christine reached between her niece's legs from behind and wriggled her finger beneath the cloth.

Becky moaned around her brother's cock as Christine's finger slipped into her wet heat. Christine watched the reaction of the audience outside with a wide smile, her finger slowly pumping in and out of Becky's soaked canal. When the redhead released Dan to completely remove her jeans, Christine didn't leave his glistening organ in the open air for long. He pulled off his shirt as his aunt sucked him in.

Because she was wearing a skirt, Becky had far less trouble slipping her finger into Christine's needy sex. As her aunt had a short while earlier, Becky watched the men with arousal and amusement while she fingered the brunette's wet pussy. After a few strokes, she brought the digits to her lips to sensually suck them for her audience. The taste sent her passion soaring, and left her needing more than a finger buried inside her.

Christine wriggled her skirt and panties off without letting Dan's cock escape her mouth. She could sense Becky moving behind her, but a drop of pre-cum enticing her tastebuds distracted her at almost the exact same moment. When she glanced up into her nephew's eyes, she saw him looking at his sister behind her.

Becky pulled the chair into position and bent over it, placing her hands on the seat, in plain view of the window. She wiggled her bottom and gasped, "I need you," to Dan.

Christine reluctantly released her nephew's cock, giving it a final kiss on the tip before rising back to her feet and giving his bottom a playful swat. Dan moved in behind his sister, his cock in hand to slide it inside her.

"Fuck me hard, Dan. I need it so bad."

Christine walked in front of the chair and bent to kiss her niece, their tongues intertwining for the benefit of the men watching. Becky groaned into the kiss as Dan's cock slipped deep inside her.

Christine moaned and moved to the opposite side of her niece. Dan followed her instructions to the letter, and Becky's heavy breasts already swung forward and back from the power of her brother's thrusts. Christine reached beneath the redhead's body to find her clit.

Becky gasped from the combination of the hot friction from both Dan's cock and her aunt's fingers. Christine let out a chuckling little moan as she looked out the window to see every one of the men watching adjusting their throbbing erections simultaneously.

"You feel so good, Becca," Dan grunted as he pounded his cock home.

"Ah! I love your cock, Dan. Don't stop."

The siblings' flesh collided with loud smacks as Becky thrust her hips back toward her brother each time his cock stabbed into her depths. Creamy wetness coated Christine's fingers after only a few seconds of rubbing her niece's bud, a testament to how wet the redhead was. From the frequency of Becky's ever-louder sounds of pleasure, Christine knew that her niece was building toward a crescendo.

"Oh yes — fuck me, Dan!" Becky exclaimed in a tight voice. "I'm going to come so hard."

"Can't... Close..." Dan grunted, strain showing in his expression.

"Give it to me," Becky squealed, teetering on the edge of orgasm.

Christine rubbed Becky's clit faster, and the redhead cried out in release only a few seconds later. Dan slammed his hips forward one more time, spurting his seed into her tightly clenched canal.

Dan and Becky's legs wobbled as the couple trembled in orgasm. The siblings twitched and gasped from the waves of pleasure assaulting them. Still slowly circling her fingers over Becky's hood, Christine could hear the young men across the way shouting out encouragement.

"Lick her pussy!"

"Suck her pussy juice off his dick!"

When Dan couldn't endure her tight squeeze any longer, Christine decided both were good suggestions. The flared tip of Dan's manhood barely slipped free of Becky's nether lips before Christine dropped to her knees and put her hands on his buttocks to keep him from escaping her. He let out a pained groan as she engulfed him in her mouth.

Christine slowly sucked him, her senses screaming from the taste of the mingled juices coating his cock. After only a few sucks, Dan brought his strength to bear and pushed his aunt away. She stuck out her lip in protest, but she could tell from his expression and his wobbling knees that he couldn't take any more.

Becky let out a quiet groan as she sat down in the chair she'd bent over while her brother fucked her. Still on her knees, Christine grabbed the legs of the chair and tried to turn it to face the window. Becky looked out the window at the excited men and shivered. Her intimate muscles contracted and pushed out a thin stream of Dan's cum onto the cushion of the chair. With some effort, she helped her aunt turn the chair, parted her legs, and scooted her bottom forward.

Christine put one hand on the floor to balance, and slipped the other between her legs. A second later, Becky groaned, "Oh god," as Christine's tongue swiped the length of her curl-framed folds.

A steady flow of Dan's cum and Becky's creamy juices washed over Christine's tongue as she devoured her niece's pussy. The redhead squeezed her breasts and moaned, licking her lips for the benefit of the enraptured audience outside.

"So good," Christine moaned into Becky's folds as her fingers moved faster over her own nether lips.

"Make me come, Aunt Christine," Becky encouraged, one of her hands now holding the brunette tight against her while she pinched her right nipple with the other.

Hearing her name spurred Christine on to greater efforts, and Becky's hips soon twitched erratically toward the flashing tongue licking her so well. Gasps and moans bubbled from the redhead's widely parted lips, and her body twitched from the climax growing deep inside her.

Christine barely heard her niece's scream of release, because the redhead's thighs clamped down tight around her aunt's ears as she came. Christine continued to wriggle her tongue over Becky's wet heat, but her attention centered on her own approaching orgasm. Her fingers moved in a blur, the itch behind her mound increasing by the second. Finally, the bubble snapped, and Christine squealed in ecstasy.

Becky nearly slumped out of the chair when her muscles relaxed, allowing Christine's next cry of bliss to emerge unmuffled. As both women's orgasms calmed, they heard the cheers of the college boys on the other balcony, and noticed Dan watching while he teased his cock with his finger, trying to coax it back to hardness. Christine took several quick breaths, and somehow managed to find her feet.

Christine posed provocatively as she strutted to the window, bringing her wet fingers to her lips to suck them clean. The now larger crowd of eight excited men laughed and beckoned her to them, one even pulling down his shorts to reveal an impressive erection.

Christine waved, and then reached for the curtains. She chuckled at the cries of protest when she shut both the curtains and the doors. When she turned back into the room, she saw Becky leaning over her brother's softened cock to put her tongue to work.

Christine moaned and crossed the room to join the redhead, eager to have her nephew's wonderful cock buried inside her as well. The twin attention soon had the desired result.

Dan groaned as his aunt straddled him and sank down over his erection. Christine threw her head back and squeezed her muscles tight around him, loving how well he filled her. Becky supported her weight on one bent arm and used the other to rub her aunt's clit.

While Christine gyrated her hips to stir Dan's cock in her depths, he slipped two fingers into his sister's pussy and used his thumb to roll the redhead's clit beneath her hood. Becky groaned from the ministrations, pinching her aunt's clit at the same time.

Christine's hips moved faster as her pleasure mounted. Dan worked his muscles, causing his manhood to swell and pulse inside her, adding to the sensations driving her toward release.

"Do it. Come on his cock, Aunt Christine," Becky sexily encouraged, increasing the speed of her fingers in time with the brunette's rocking hips.

"S-so deep," Christine gasped, bending enough to put her hands on the bed for more leverage. She jerked her hips harder and growled as the action pushed her even closer to orgasm.

Becky's fingers faltered as she came, her pussy clamping down tight on Dan's fingers. Already teetering on the edge, the lessened stimulation of her clit had little effect on Christine, and a choked scream pushed through her tight throat only seconds later when she came. Dan bucked his hips up into his aunt's clenched canal, sending even sharper jolts of pleasure through the brunette. Christine's hands slipped forward as she lost control of her ecstasy-filled body, and she heard the wet crackle of Dan's fingers leaving his sister's pussy.

A second later, the slippery digits were on one side of her waist. Dan held her in position, thrusting up hard into her. A growl of primal pleasure rumbled from Christine's throat as his cock stroked her with heated friction. Her body tensed and her eyes popped wide open, letting her see the concentration on Dan's face. She could tell he was close.

Christine could make no sound other than a tight squeak as she erupted in multiple orgasms. It felt as though she was coming anew with every thrust of her nephew's cock inside her. The ecstasy continued for long minutes, even after Dan slammed his cock up inside her a final time and filled her full of cream.

Christine fell into an exhausted slumber with her nephew's softening cock still inside her.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Christine's seeing stars, so why not click the ones below to vote so you can see some too?

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers
12