Adam's Family Ch. 07

Story Info
Draining the boys dry and another secret.
5.8k words
4.76
57.2k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers

Author's Notes:

This story is © Copyright LesLumens. Should this story be found anywhere except Literotica.com with this note attached, it is posted without my permission.

This tale is a follow-up to my four part story "Adam's Aunt." I recommend reading it first, but you can certainly just start right here, as this tale is meant to stand alone. As with that tale, this one is built more on lust than love, which is the norm in my other taboo tales. I'll come back to those romantical type tales eventually, but I'm fighting writer's block right now, and I needed to write some smut to try to break up that logjam.

****

By the time the food arrived, Dan and Adam were already hard again. I love young cock, Christine thought when she saw the fully engorged members. The food quickly vanished, because the six aroused people eating it had a far different hunger dominating their thoughts. When Christine started turning back on the cameras, Becky hurried to clear everything off the bed.

Christine flipped on the last camera and grinned as she watched her eager redheaded niece already straddling Dan. Christine made a little spiral gesture with her forefinger while staring at Adam, and he rolled from his side to his back as his aunt returned to the bed.

Becky moaned and rocked her hips to slide her already slippery labia over Dan's erection. Adam twitched his eyebrows and contracted his muscles to make his cock jump in invitation. With a moan of her own, Christine accepted that invitation by straddling her nephew.

"This is making me so hot," Jenny said while caressing her nether lips. She turned to her roommate and added, "I love your family."

"So do I," Angie responded, and then leaned down to take one of Jenny's hard little nipples between her lips.

Christine grabbed Adam's hips and maneuvered him a little closer to his cousins. Both he and Adam looked a little uncomfortable about the scant distance separating them, but Christine knew they would soon forget about it. She reached over and tugged upward on Becky's inner thigh.

Becky took the hint and lifted her hips, allowing her aunt to grasp Dan's cock and point it upward. A little guidance from Christine soon filled Becky with her brother's cock. Once the redhead settled down on his pulsing shaft, she returned the favor for her aunt.

Becky didn't remove her hand once Adam's cock vanished inside Christine. Instead, she turned her fingers to the task of rubbing her aunt's clit. Christine moaned in approval, because her niece and perfectly anticipated the reason for moving closer together. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth, stirring Adam's cock inside her, and returned the favor by wetting her finger in her mouth and pressing it against Becky's clit.

Without missing a beat with her fingers, Christine put her hand on Becky's cheek and turned the redhead toward her. Aunt and niece shared a passionate kiss as they rode the men below, and Becky leaned down to suckle her aunt's nipple as soon as their lips parted.

Christine smiled sensually at Adam while Becky slurped on her nipple, and then looked over at Angie. The two blondes were kissing, their fingers buried inside each other. Christine managed to catch her niece's attention and glanced suggestively at Adam and Dan before licking her lips. Angie's crooked grin let Christine know that her niece had caught the hint. She whispered in Jenny's ear, and the two blondes started moving immediately.

"Oh yeah," Becky moaned when she released her aunt's nipple to see the two blondes moving to straddle the men's faces. Dan and Adam reacted exactly as expected with the sight and scent of aroused female hovering over them, pulling the two women to their lips.

Christine let out a long groan and squeezed Adam tight inside her. Jenny wiggled her hips over Dan's flicking tongue while Angie rode her brother's face. Even though they'd both cleaned up while waiting for the food, the thought of the two men lapping a pussy that the other had filled full of cum not so long ago stoked Christine's fires even higher. She moved her hips faster and cupped one of Becky's heavy breasts in her hand to bring the big nipple to her lips.

Becky let out a gasp and a moan when Christine pulled back, sucking hard until the nipple in her mouth slipped free with a wet pop. The two blonde's on their hands and knees so close sparked her imagination. She leaned forward and tugged on both women's arms. Jenny caught on first, bending her arms and rocking forward to reach Becky's clit with the tip of her tongue. Angie quickly followed suit.

Between her blonde niece's tongue on her clit and Adam's cock filling her so full, Christine rapidly moved toward climax. When she started rocking her hips even faster, Angie couldn't keep her tongue in contact, and opted for her fingers instead. The shorter Jenny had already made the switch, having barely reached Becky in the first place.

Now on the brink, Christine concentrated on her own pleasure. The itch inside her intensified as she gyrated her hips with wild abandon, bracing her hands on her knees. Her orgasm hit her with little warning, drawing a loud scream of release from her as her womb violently contracted, her head snapping forward to hide her face in a curtain of dark hair. Adam bucked his hips and Angie continued to rub her clit, keeping Christine coming. Unconsciously, she bounced up and down a little over Adam's stiff organ, sending jolts of ecstasy shooting through her. Lost in a state of perfect bliss, her climax went on and on.

As the sound of her own heartbeat in her ears quieted, Christine heard two voices building toward a crescendo. She forced her eyes open to see both Becky and Jenny obviously on the edge. The blonde came first, falling down to rest her cheek on Dan's muscular abs as she warbled her pleasure.

Becky switched to bouncing hard over Dan's erection in the final seconds before she exploded into orgasm. An almost frightened scream erupted from the redhead's lips as she came, the shock of her climax throwing her head back and causing her to lose her balance. She snapped her hands behind her at the last second to remain upright, quivering from the orgasmic energy coursing through her.

"Come for me, Sis," Adam entreated, the sound somewhat muffled by Angie's folds.

"Oh yes, Adam. So good!" The last word turned into a squeal as Angie teetered on the edge of release. A fraction of a second after the squeal ended, she cried out as she tumbled into the abyss.

Four women moaned and gasped as they ground their folds against the men below. Jenny and Becky nearly bumped heads when Dan's thrusting hips and flashing tongue caused the two women to lurch away.

Her climax finally ebbing, Christine said, "I want it hard." She moved forward to let Adam slip from her and patted Angie's arm to request that the blonde move. When Angie rolled over onto her back with a satisfied groan, Christine looked deep into her nephew's eyes and said with husky need, "I want you to take me doggy and try to split me in half."

"F-fuck yeah," Becky agreed, already in the process of turning around as she spoke.

Adam and Dan both sat up with eager expressions, hardly adverse to the idea. Christine and Becky dropped to their hands and knees, side by side, looking over their shoulders as the men moved in behind them.

"Do it. Fuck me, Dan," Becky demanded.

"Oh yes," Christine gasped as her nephew grabbed her left hip hard and pushed his cock against her slippery folds. As soon as his tip penetrated her, his other hand dug into her as well, and he pulled her hips back hard as he jammed his cock into her depths. Christine just heard the echoing smack of Dan's body colliding with Becky before letting out a loud, animalistic growl.

Christine let out a gasping yelp with every powerful thrust, Adam's cock driving into her with more strength than she'd ever felt before. She could see Becky's breasts swinging violently in her peripheral vision, and felt the jolts of her own globes almost painfully swaying as well. Both men grunted and growled from exertion as they pounded their cocks home.

Smack, smack, smack -- the relentless, stereo sound echoed through the room, punctuated by involuntary cries as Dan and Adam built raging bonfires in the loins of the rocking women in front of them. Everything else in the room faded as all of Christine's senses focused on the thick shaft driving into her so hard. She felt as though she couldn't draw enough air into her lungs, her body burning from the heat of the explosion roiling inside her, awaiting release.

Adam's fingers dug into her hips even harder, keeping Christine on the edge. Oh god -- please let me come! She thought, not knowing if she could handle much more. Finally, the tightly coiled spring of orgasmic energy within her snapped, and she screamed, unable to contain the primal cry in the slightest.

Christine's throat closed as Adam continued to slam into her tightly clenched depths, causing her to gasp and cough. A second wave of ecstasy rocked her body, just as strong as the first, but no sound emerged from her wide-open mouth. She didn't even realize that Adam had driven his cock home to blast his seed against the entrance of her womb until several seconds later when her arms gave out, dropping her upper body heavily to the bed.

Her vision blurry with tears, her pussy burning, and her heart pounding, Christine fought for breath amidst the still incredible power of her ongoing climax. She swore that she could feel every vein and contour of Adam's cock, so tightly clenched in her walls and pulsing cream inside her. His sudden withdrawal stole her breath just as she thought she'd caught it, spilling their mingled juices from her onto the bed and leaving ropy strands clinging to her nether lips. Her knees slipped and she collapsed into the wet spot, which grew ever larger by the second.

Christine recovered her wits just in time to hear Jenny cry out in release, and looked over to see Angie between her roommate's legs. Becky lay sprawled on the bed, her bottom slightly raised and her face flushed. Dan and Adam looked like casualties of war, arms and legs akimbo where they'd collapsed, their flaccid cocks having left a sticky trail as the organs softened.

Christine managed to roll out of the wet spot, and then closed her eyes again, basking in the warmth of her satisfaction and the little twinges of pain from her abused pussy. She drifted off into a spent nap.

****

"Ow," Christine said with a wince once she awakened and slipped out of the bed to turn of the cameras, which were still running.

"Yep," Becky agreed quietly, and then let out a little moan. "Worth it, though."

"Uh huh," Christine moaned in response, shivering a little from the memory of her orgasm, and then wincing again from another twinge of pain.

Christine finished turning off the cameras, and then walked back over to the bed. Jenny and Angie stirred a little, but the boys were still dead to the world, Adam's mouth wide open with a little stream of drool running down his cheek. She pursed her lips and stifled a laugh at that sight, and then asked Becky, "Am I split?"

Becky sat up with a groan and looked. She shook her head and said, "No, but you're a mess." Drying cum coated Christine's folds, inner thighs, and plastered the hair on her mound against her skin. The redhead parted her legs and asked, "What about me?"

"You're a mess, too, but it doesn't look like you're split."

"I need a soak in the Jacuzzi." Becky shook her head and chuckled as she gestured to the two comatose men. "I'd say they're out of action for a while, anyway."

"Did somebody say Jacuzzi?" Jenny sleepily asked, sitting up with a yawn and then flinching away from the sticky spot her bottom had come into contact with.

"It's dark out," Angie observed as she too roused. "How long have we been asleep?"

Christine shrugged. "No idea. We'll figure it out after we clean up and relax in the Jacuzzi for a while."

The other women nodded their agreement, and then crawled carefully out of the bed to avoid waking Dan and Adam. Soon a rainbow of corsets, garters, and heels joined the panties and silk boxers already scattered on the floor.

Christine sank into the swirling, steaming waters first, quickly followed by Jenny and her two nieces. The foursome quietly chatted and enjoyed the soothing jets of water massaging away their weariness for quite some time.

Becky looked over with a mirth-filled grin when her brother half-stumbled into the room, rubbing his eyes with his cock swinging between his legs. "What time is it?"

"No idea. Is Adam awake?" Christine asked.

"Not really. Damn, that looks good."

"The tub, or something else?" Angie asked, jiggling her half-submerged breasts.

Dan chuckled. "Both."

"We should probably get out of here before we turn all ugly and pruney," Jenny suggested.

"I don't want to," Becky protested with a pout.

"Up to you if you want to look like a raisin," Christine said as she climbed out of the tub. The other three women followed and grabbed towels. A now fully awake Dan watched with rapt attention, prompting the women to put on a bit of a show as they blotted their bodies dry.

"All yours," Christine said. "I'll hook my laptop up to the 'net and see what time it is." She looked over at Becky and said, "We need to check your mail, anyway," punctuating it with a wink.

"Mmm -- I'd almost forgotten."

Watching her cousin climb into the tub, Angie said, "We were a bit distracted."

"Do you think they can get hard again?" Jenny quietly asked as the foursome walked into the sitting room of the suite.

"I think we can manage it. I know I've coaxed it out of Adam before," Christine answered.

"Dan and I were doing it three times a day for a long time. He'll get hard again," Becky added.

Jenny pinched her nipples and moaned. "Mmm -- good. I want fucked silly like they did to you two."

"I'll go get the cameras and my laptop."

Christine returned a minute later, connected to the internet, and then let Becky check her mail.

With excitement in her voice, Becky said, "Here it is," and clicked the email from the flight attendant.

A chorus of moans broke out as the thumbnails popped up. The blonde had a lovely body, pale pink nipples on her firm breasts, and her pubic hair artfully trimmed into a heart. The last couple of photos, obviously post-orgasmic, were even more enticing.

Christine said, "Okay, let me download the cameras and we'll find some to send her."

Dan emerged a short while later while the women were choosing pictures to send back, so Christine opened the pictures of the flight attendant for him. His cock had already risen to half-mast before he saw the last picture, leaving no doubt that he had another erection left in him. He then helped pick out pictures as well.

"I'd say that's enough," Becky said when she attached the compressed file of forty images and sent the email.

A groan turned all eyes toward Adam, emerging from the bedroom. Christine laughed and ordered, "Bath, droolie-boy," pointing toward the bathroom.

Adam rubbed his eyes and nodded before slowly making his way to the Jacuzzi.

"Well, my," Becky sultrily moaned, leaning in to kiss her brother and wrap her hands around his stiff cock. She looked down at his erection and said, "Good morning to you, too."

Dan groaned and said, "Still a little sensitive."

"Not too sensitive, I hope?" Jenny asked, rubbing her folds provocatively.

"She wants you to fuck her like an animal," Becky said, running her finger down her brother's muscled chest.

Dan growled and mimed pounding his chest like a gorilla, drawing laughs from all the girls.

"Since you two get filled up twice, I say you need to take care of me and Becky first."

"You want me to lick your pretty little pussy, Aunt Christine?" Jenny asked, miming the turn-on she knew Christine liked so well from her nieces and nephews.

"God, yes," Christine gasped, and immediately stood without further comment to proceed to the bedroom.

Becky fell back into the bed with her aunt and laughed as soon as she reached it. Dan sat down to watch as his cousin and her roommate cat-crawled toward the women parting their legs at the head of the bed.

Christine let out a long, languid sigh as the tip of Jenny's tongue traced her inner thigh. Several feather-light kisses followed, finding those subtle erogenous zones that few men would ever bother to seek out. She looked over to find Angie taking the same slow, soft approach with Becky.

"Mmm -- remind you of anything?" Becky asked her brother while stroking Angie's blonde tresses.

"Yeah," Dan answered with a smile bespeaking reminiscence.

Christine looked back into Jenny's eyes as the blonde's tongue brushed over her folds in short, teasing touches. She licked her grinning lips, and then turned to Becky, silently asking what the two siblings were talking about with her eyes.

Becky let out a blissful sigh, and then answered, "Dan used to go down on me like this when we had to be quiet. The orgasms are so good, but I don't lose my mind. I used to have these soft little orgasms that would last forever."

Christine cupped her breasts and caressed them while Jenny's tongue continued to tease her. "I've only been with one lesbian, and she did that to me every time. She always wanted me to fuck her with something weird like a bottle, though."

"Ooo!" Becky sighed after the initial surprise, caused by Angie slowly pushing her tongue deep into the redhead's canal. "Taste good?"

Angie only moaned in response, her tongue still slithering over her cousin's walls.

Meanwhile, Jenny sucked Christine's nether lips with pressure barely above a kiss, followed by a teasing circle around the perimeter of the brunette's hood. Christine squeezed her breasts a little harder in response.

"Dan was down there for over an hour once. He just tried everything, and I let him know what felt good. He's a good listener -- among other things." Becky chuckled and then added, "He looked like he'd lost a fight with some steel wool afterwards, though. That's when I started trimming and shaving."

Christine saw movement out of the corner of her eye and turned to see Adam returning to the bedroom with a wide smile -- and a throbbing erection. "Come enjoy the show," she told him. "Take notes."

Adam sat down on the opposite side of the bed from Dan, and he did pay attention to his sister as she licked in places and ways that he'd never have thought of.

"Oh, that's so good," Becky cooed. "I can feel it already, like a little ember deep inside me. So hot."

"Mmm hmm," Christine agreed, the slow smolder of pleasure building in her loins as well. Her nipples tingled, prompting her to crook a finger to her nephew. Dan smiled and slipped forward on the bed, easily interpreting the signal of Christine presenting her breast to him in her hand.

Becky took in a sharp breath as Angie's tongue slipped beneath her hood for the first time, for just a fleeting moment. "Good idea," she said, and beckoned Adam to her breast as well.

Both men took the cue from the blondes, softly kissing and suckling, adding to the building sensations Christine and Becky felt.

"So wet. So sweet," Jenny said between laps of her tongue, now growing slightly in pressure and duration. "Come for me, Aunt Christine," she said, once again playing on the brunette's favorite turn-on.

"Mmm -- such a good girl," Christine responded, one hand stroking the blonde's tresses, and the other on the back of Dan's head.

"You like those big nipples, don't you, Adam?"

"Uh huh," Adam responded before closing his lips around the stiff bud again to suck it in and out.

The pace of both women's breathing steadily increased, along with their pleasure. For long minutes, Christine felt a gentler sensation similar to the perfect place of bliss she experienced just before climaxing, growing in almost unnoticeable little increments. Conversation ceased as Christine and Becky both slipped toward the abyss of orgasm.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers
12