Adam's Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. Oh yes," Becky quietly gasped, and then let out her breath in a low whimper, her head rising up off the pillow and her fingers kneading the sheets below as she came.

Christine had just enough presence of mind to register her niece coming, but it didn't last long. Her orgasm felt like a wave creeping toward her, growing larger by the moment, finally washing over her body in a loving caress. "Uh huh," she yelped as the pulse of pleasure engulfed her, and then she moaned as the sweet feeling buoyed her in its bosom.

Angie and Jenny kept lapping, each feeling the folds beneath her tongue quivering and twitching with every pulse of orgasmic energy. Angie relented first, her neck and jaw muscles beginning to ache. Jenny kissed Christine's hood a final time only seconds later, rising up to join her roommate in a sensual kiss.

Becky moaned as she slipped down from her peak. "Fair trade."

"Oh yes," Christine agreed, her body still tingling all over.

"For what?" Adam asked, having missed the deal earlier.

Angie waddled on her knees toward her brother and answered, "For you bending me over and fucking me so hard I lose my mind, like you did Aunt Christine."

"Warm them up first," Christine instructed. "Let's see if you picked up any tricks, Adam."

Angie traced her tongue over her brother's ear while wrapping her hand around his cock, and then said, "Lick my pussy, Adam."

An aroused growl rumbled in Adam's throat as he put one arm behind his sister's back and bent down to put the other behind her legs, easily lifting her and laying her back on the bed. Christine and Becky cuddled up together, giving Jenny room to recline as Dan moved in front of her.

Dan started teasing as the blondes had earlier, but Jenny pulled him into her folds and said, "Don't tease. Eat me." She gasped a moment later as Dan responded with gusto.

Angie relented to let her brother practice for a minute or so, but the sound of Jenny panting from Dan's assault combined with thoughts of her brother's cock plowing into her soon overwhelmed her patience. "Suck my clit," she demanded, pulling her brother tight against her folds.

Christine and Becky watched in aroused languor, rubbing each other's folds as the two blondes' writhing increased by the moment. Christine nodded toward Jenny, seeing something in the woman's eyes. Becky looked over and then turned back to nod in agreement. A moment later, Jenny confirmed their suspicion.

Jenny pushed Dan away and said, "I need that cock inside me -- now."

"Me too," Angie agreed, rolling over at the same time as she pushed her brother's head away from her sex. She rose up to her hands and knees with Christine and Becky between her and the other couple. "Take me," she breathed over her shoulder, but she needn't have bothered. Adam was already moving in to mount her.

"Fuck yes," Jenny groaned as Dan pushed into her depths. "Tear my pussy up."

Angie moaned as her brother's cock penetrated her. "Mmm -- I love your cock, Adam. Do me."

Christine pulled her fingers away from Becky's folds as the two men built up to speed. She slipped around Angie and Adam, retrieving two realistic vibes from the bag she'd left there for exactly this purpose. Becky moaned in approval as Christine presented the toys before crawling back between the couples.

The sound of twin buzzes joined the slaps of bodies colliding and exclamations of pleasure. Becky sank her toy inside her with a moan, and Christine did the same as soon as she lay back down.

The lurching of the bed and the volume of the smacks when Dan and Adam slammed their cocks home attested that the two men were giving the blondes all their power. Jenny and Angie's breasts swung and lurched before Christine's eyes, the two women's faces masks of ecstasy.

"Spank my ass," Jenny cried out, and Dan released his grip on her hip to comply. "Yeah," she encouraged him. "Harder. Spank me harder. Fuck me harder."

Dan's next smack resounded through the room, leaving a rosy imprint on Jenny's ass. His next thrust also shoved her violently forward. Jenny growled in response, unable to manage her tongue to form words.

Adam gave his sister's ass a smack as well, and she moaned encouragingly. "Pull my hair," she yelped as he slammed his cock into her again.

Christine gasped in response to the revelation of this new, kinky side of her niece. She twisted the dial on her vibe to maximum, thrusting it faster into her saturated depths.

Adam fisted his sister's blonde tresses, pulling her head back toward her as he continued to pound her pussy. "You like that, Sis?"

"Fuck yes! Treat me like a whore!"

"Oh, f-f-fuck!" Jenny cried out. "About to come!"

Dan tightly gripped the blonde's hips again, pulling her back hard against him every time he drove his cock inside her.

"Tell me you want it," Adam grunted, tugging a little harder on his sister's hair.

"I want it. Fuck me. Fill me up," Angie squealed.

Jenny's ear piercing scream overwhelmed all the other sounds in the room a moment later, warbling from the continuing assault on her pussy.

Becky's back arched as she came on the heels of Jenny's orgasm. Christine bent her will to containing her own explosion, which threatened to consume her at any moment. She wanted to come with her blonde niece.

She didn't have to wait long, because Angie screamed her release less than a minute later. Christine let her controls slip, and her womb contracted, setting off her climax before the blonde's scream even faded.

Still coming, Christine haltingly thrust her toy inside her, fascinated by the expressions of exquisite agony on the faces of the two blondes. Though both Dan and Adam were grunting from exertion, neither appeared as though he was on the verge of coming. When Angie's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open in a silent, primal scream, she knew her niece was in the throes of a multiple orgasm. A sharp squeal from Jenny indicated that the other blonde was trapped in the same intense circle of pleasure, coming over and over again on Dan's hard thrusting cock.

Adam cried out as he drove his thick shaft into his sister to the hilt, spilling his seed inside her. Angie screamed again, the powerful thrust setting off another wave of orgasm.

In less than a breath's time, Dan jammed his cock into Jenny and spurted his cream into her depths. Christine came again as Dan growled while pulsing cum into Jenny. A minute or so later, Becky lurched as she tumbled into orgasm again, as well.

Exhausted bodies collapsed to the bed, pussy nectar and cum soaking into the sheets. Christine was the first to recover even a smidgen of strength, more than a half an hour later. She managed to retrieve extra blankets and maneuver everyone to cover the wet spots all over the bed with the blankets. Jenny and Angie waddled to the bathroom to clean up, so that they didn't leak all night, and that ended any semblance of movement. Two men and four women sank into almost over-satisfied slumber.

****

Though a couple of hours had passed, Christine could still feel the lingering effects of riding Dan's cock in the morning. Considering the bright glow of the redhead's expression, Christine suspected Becky was still feeling her orgasm on Adam's cock as well. The four had reluctantly bid Angie and Jenny farewell outside security, and now she and Adam had to see the siblings off.

Becky hugged first Adam, and then Christine. "Thank you so much, Aunt Christine. There's no way to repay you for everything you've done."

"It almost doesn't feel real. It all happened so fast," Dan added.

"You're both welcome. As to repaying me -- stay in touch, stay in school, and call me any time you want to visit each other, or us."

"We will," Becky promised, and then hugged Christine again. Dan sighed when he looked at his watch. "I'd better get to the gate."

Becky moaned in protest and pouted. She then sighed and held out her arms. Mindless of what anyone thought, the siblings engaged in a long, loving kiss. Wiping tears from her eyes, she said, "Go. Call me as soon as you're settled in."

"Same goes for both of you, once you've talked to each other," Christine said.

Adam held out his hand to Dan and said, "Take 'er easy."

"You too, man." Dan shook his cousin's hand, and then waved as he turned to jog toward his gate.

"Your flight only leaves five minutes later than his. You'd better get going, too," Christine reminded Becky with a sad smile.

Becky nodded and beckoned Adam, "Come here." Once again ignoring propriety, she kissed her cousin as well, though not for nearly as long. "See you soon?"

Christine put her hand over her heart and said, "Promise."

Becky bounded off toward her gate, and Christine nudged Adam with her shoulder. "Let's go get something to drink."

****

Christine had collapsed into bed exhausted after driving Adam home after the flight, begging off her sister's offer to stay there. She wanted to sleep in her own bed, and she wasn't sure she could have stayed out of Adam's room.

She looked out her window into a bright summer morning, sipping coffee and already missing her nieces and nephews. Once the coffee woke her up, she finally went out to the car to retrieve her bags from the trunk. She shook her head and laughed when she saw the box, having forgotten about the thing in light of more interesting activities.

Christine retrieved the box after depositing her luggage near the door. With a mixture of curiosity and dread, she cut the tape on the box. As expected, she found the New Kids on the Block posters, which quickly moved into a trash pile. Far more welcome were her yearbooks, a treasured teddy bear that she couldn't believe she'd left behind, and other little bits of her childhood that brought a smile to her lips.

In the bottom of the box, she found something curious. Though her name was written on the top of the wooden box in permanent marker, she didn't remember it. When she pulled it out, she found it locked with a cheap padlock. Naturally, there were no keys.

Christine decided to bypass the lock entirely, and retrieved a screwdriver to remove the hinges of the box instead. Inside, she was surprised to find a diary that had vanished suddenly and given her quite an anxiety attack. On those pages, she'd written all her deepest fantasies, in full lurid detail. She'd feared that her mother had found it, which would have resulted in her still being grounded to this day, most likely.

Flipping through it, she wondered at odd smudges along the edges of the pages that she didn't remember. Some looked like fingerprints. Other than that, the diary was exactly as she remembered it, right up to the four pages concerning what she wanted to do to John Rourke, her boyfriend at the time when the diary vanished.

Putting the diary down, she pulled out the manilla folder that now sat on top of the box. Beneath that, she saw an old copy of Playboy. Her eyes narrowed, as she now had a good guess who had stolen her diary.

She opened the folder and her eyes popped open. Inside, there were dozens of pictures of her in bikinis and other revealing outfits. Some of them were posed, but others looked as though they were taken from the upper floor of her mother's house without her knowledge.

She pulled out the two magazines and sat them on the table, finding a spiral notebook below. When she removed it from the box, she instantly knew what had caused the smudges on her diary. A jar of Vaseline lay in the bottom of the box, along with three pairs of her panties.

"Oh my god," Christine gasped, realizing that her brother had taken everything, and why he had taken it. She covered her mouth, laughed, and then opened the spiral notebook. Within those pages, her brother Rob had detailed every little glimpse of her skin he'd seen in detail, including several times he'd caught her masturbating. He'd managed very detailed descriptions of her from some difficult vantage points, obviously drinking in every moment with rapt attention.

Christine put the notebook down and sat back, her pussy tingling, but her lip sticking out in a pout. Unfortunately, Rob was married now. No matter how much she wanted to make his fantasies a reality, she wouldn't break up his marriage to do it. With a sigh for lost opportunities, she put everything back in the box.

She couldn't shake the thought out of her head, however. Only a few minutes later, a vibrator filled in for her brother's cock. She knew she was going to have to visit Adam again -- and soon -- as she lay in the afterglow of her orgasm.

She doubted that he would have any problem with that.

****

The end? The end of this tale - yes. The end of the series - no. I've always known that there were two more tales lurking for Adam and his sexy aunt since I finished the first one. Think you can guess what the title of the next one is going to be? No fair if I've already hinted it to you in email when replying to comments from Adam's Aunt *laugh*

Hope you've enjoyed this story. I need to write smut every once in a while, and this series certainly provides me with that opportunity. Gimme a vote, won't you? That's my bread and butter. I know artists are supposed to be starving, but let's break from tradition.

Oh, just click some stars, already! ~_^

12