Adam's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Adam's lady needs more than he can give.
993 words
4.09
99.8k
61
8

Part 1 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

I really couldn't believe it was happening. Even now, looking back from the vantage point of several months gone by, it seems kind of surreal. Except it did happen, and the situation continues to evolve and get more strange.

But that first time, on the boat at Lake Powell, it was like I was looking at two other people from a distance, through a soft-focus filter or some weird thing. I just couldn't get my head around it, but the alcohol was probably partly responsible.

She was naked, obviously extremely aroused, and moaning softly as she sucked on my cock. I had tried to fight her off, I really had, but she had teased me all day, showing ever more of her body, brushing against me in the narrow passageways on the boat, bending to flash her pussy at me, rubbing the tanning lotion on real slow and making her large nipples stiffen. I had been in a state of hyper-arousal since early afternoon, and she knew it, so when she began to grope me my defenses were already weakened.

Kori and Ron were my best friends though, and had been since I'd bought the house next to theirs almost 8 years ago. We had spent countless hours together and had vacationed together before, and had in fact taken a houseboat trip at Lake Mead last summer along with another couple and my fiance Kristi.

Sure, on that trip there was some sexual tension and a lot of flirting and sexual jokes, and at times the double-entendre and sexual innuendo seemed almost non-stop, but nothing ever really happened. The ladies would go topless, and we would occasionally skinny-dip in the moonlight, but it was all pretty innocent.

We had such a great time on that trip that we all decided to repeat it this year, but it had turned into a complete fiasco. The other couple, Wendy and John, had cancelled at the last minute because of a death in the family, and we couldn't get our money back, and then Kristi threw another monkeywrench in the works that I will go into more later, and it wound up being just Ron, Kori, and me.

I had tried to beg off too, willing to forfeit my share of the payment, but Ron and Kori had worked me over and convinced me to come, insisting that I needed to relax and get away, and that it wouldn't be any fun for the 2 of them rattling around on that enormous boat.

I'm Adam by the way, and now I was about to be the sleazeball that was screwing his best friend's wife. We were on the main deck, in the combined living room/galley/main helm area, while Ron was at the second helm on the upper deck, guiding us into a narrow bay where we intended to anchor for the night. In other words, he was about 8' above us and about 10' forward, and his wife had my cock in her mouth.

"Kori, honey, we can't do this, are you crazy? I can't do this to Ron, and you shouldn't either." I tried again to push her away, but she had my balls in one hand and the other wrapped around the root of my cock, and showed no sign of letting go.

"No Adam, Ron won't care, I promise! He's OK with it, he's the one that first told me about how big you are and teased me about screwing you. And now I'm so damn horny! God, your cock must be a foot long!"

I didn't believe her about Ron going along with this, not for a second, although I could see him telling her that I was hung. He's not, and is in fact quite small, something I know from the locker room after our raquetball and golf games, and at the fitness center. While I hang at about 6 to 7 fairly thick inches flaccid, he looks like an acorn nestled in a bed of brown grass. I had never seen him erect, but I couldn't imagine that it could get very large.

And while I'm not a foot long as Kori said, I do get to a very thick 10" when erect. Ron joked about it, and about the disparity in our sizes, so I figured it didn't really bother him. He even wormed out of me that my nickname in high school had been Mule, and occasionally called me that, which is no doubt how Kori had known.

When I had developed fairly suddenly from a tiny little boy dick at age 12 to this enormous schlong on my skinny little body by age 13 it had been the source of enormous embarassment in gym classes, and I had once been badly humiliated over it by a bitch bull-dyke gym teacher, but that's another story. I had been very self conscious about it, and had worked up a whole list of fake reasons I could give when some girl asked why my friends called me Mule. I had taken to wearing a jock even under my street clothes, and especially in swim class under my suit.

Now it's not much of a factor to me one way or the other. I mean my body has grown into it, and of course I'd rather be well-endowed than under-endowed, but it's just genetics, luck of the draw. I hadn't done anything special to earn it, so I didn't get wrapped up in false pride about it either. It's like blue eyes or brown hair, it's just something that's part of you.

But now my best friend's wife had my cock in her mouth, she wanted to fuck me and wouldn't take no for an answer, and I could hear the engines throttling back as Ron guided us into a good stopping place for the night. This trip had started as a disaster, and it just keeps on getting better.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers