Adam's Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed her the keys, and she fired it up. It started instantly.

"Oh my god, listen to the muscles!" She sniffed the air. "It's running a little rich - that should even out when it warms up." This was starting to turn me on!

Then she said "Beautiful, smooth, powerful - this is making me wet!" She blipped the throttle a couple of times to hear the roar.

"So hot cars make you horny, huh?"

"Well, yeah, that, and I gave my first blow-job in a car like this. Well, not just like this, but it was a '67 Mustang."

I tried to be casual. "So, who was the lucky guy, and how old were you?"

"Well let's see, I was a senior in high school, so I was 17 - no, I guess maybe I'd just turned 18. He was a senior too, and on the football team."

"Let me guess, you were a cheerleader and he was the star quarterback."

"Don't be a smart ass. No, I was just a girl and he was a linebacker, but he was my boyfriend at the time, and I was sure he loved me. But I was still a virgin, so don't go getting the wrong impression!"

She blipped the throttle again, then sadly shut it off, leaving the key in the ignition.

"Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Hey, in for a penny, in for a pound. Go on." I was dying to hear this. It was a long time ago, so it was OK, right?

"Well, we'd been dating for awhile, and we had kissed and petted - a lot, but he was only the second guy whose cock I'd touched - and he had cum in my hands and on my tits many times, but we weren't having real sex."

"I wanted to, I was so horny all the time from handling his cock, and him touching me and sucking on my nipples, and when he would cum on me, oh my god I loved that! But I was scared of getting pregnant, or that it would hurt, you know."

She was still sitting in my car, which put her at eye level with my crotch, and she noticed that my pants were stretched tight over an enormous hard-on. She reached out and ran her fingers over my bulge, and I groaned.

"This is really turning you on, isn't it? Do you like hearing about me with another guy?"

"It was a long time ago, right? And you don't know him anymore? OK, so go on."

"First we better free that so you don't hurt yourself." She undid my belt and zipper, and tugged my pants down, right there in my garage, and my cock flopped out, long, thick, and very, very hard.

"Mmm, very nice. Lot's bigger than the one I'm talking about, thank goodness, or he might have raised my expectations unrealistically."

She continued to stroke me very lightly with her fingertips as she went on with her story. I ached.

"Well, that day we were playing with each other, out in the woods in his dad's Mustang, and he told me to be careful 'cause he got hit in the balls at football practice and was sore and swollen. So I asked him to show me, and he did, he got out and stood, kind of like you're standing now, and dropped his pants."

My heart was pounding as she stroked me, ever so lightly.

"His cock was sticking straight up and hard, maybe about 7", but it seemed huge to me, and his balls did look swollen, and red. He said I should kiss them and make them feel better. We really hadn't done any oral stuff yet, and I don't think he thought I would do it, but he was wrong."

The thought of this gorgeous woman, as the gorgeous teenager she must have been, leaning forward to touch her lips to a man in that way for the first time - oh god, I was shivering with excitement.

"Well, I kissed them a little, he smelled kind of good, musky and soapy, then I licked them, then I sucked on one and put it in my mouth, and he was groaning. His balls in my mouth felt so good I felt like I had fireworks going off in my pussy, and I was so wet!"

I felt like I could cum any second, I was seeing this play out in my mind, and having a few fireworks of my own.

"Wow, you're leaking a lot! You're really liking this story, huh?" I could only nod.

She licked up my leakage, and went on.

"Well, then I licked all the way up his shaft, and it just seemed natural to take him in my mouth, so I did. I loved it, it just felt so good, hard and smooth and thick, and it kind of made me cum, just a little."

I felt about to do that myself, but I wanted to hear the rest of this story!

12