Adam's Journey Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation at the other end of the table had been blazing right along. As I chatted with Rain I had watched the ebb and flow of that a little bit, seeing Kristi take Morgan's arm at one point and hold onto him as she leaned her body against his side. Even from where I was, several feet away, I could see the small peaks of her erect nipples plainly through her dress, and was reminded of her complete nudity underneath. Kristi saw me looking at her and winked at me, rubbing herself more closely against him.

I had seen her do this many times as she worked to seal a deal and it never really bothered me, but that was before. Now, with my new knowledge, jealousy flared.

Rain saw me looking at Kristi, and distracted me momentarily. "Your wife is very beautiful, and very sexy."

"She's not my wife, she's my fiance. Well, sort of."

"Oh yeah, Ron did say that, didn't he? What do you mean by sort of?"

She was slurring her words slightly. I didn't want to go into it, and anyhow I barely knew her. "Oh, it's a long story. We're going through a rough patch right now, and I don't know what will happen."

She shrugged. "Oh well, whatever. Morgan has every intention of fucking her, you know that, right?"

She said it in a very off-hand, casual way, but it stopped me in my tracks. Of course I knew that, a lot of the guys that met Kriati undoubtedly wanted that, and I had never worried about it. Very much. The problem was that now I knew more about her intentions as well.

Seing them touching and laughing together, speaking with their faces inches apart, her nipples erect and body language very open and inviting, it was unmistakable. He was standing too close, putting his arm around her and letting his hands caress the bare skin of her back and shoulders, speaking too loudly and too much, in an attempt to impress her - it was pretty obvious what was happening.

I suspected that she would be hot and wet with his caresses and the thrill of the chase, and I hated that my heart started pounding at the thought.

I looked back at Rain, and she was watching them too, a very sad look on her face. "Rain, doesn't that bother you?"

"Of course it does Adam, what do you think? But its what he does. When Morgan wants something he's used to getting it. It wouldn't be the first time. But anyhow, it doesn't matter."

"Why does it not matter?"

"Look at me Adam."

I did. She was young, beautiful, obviously pampered and expensive, perhaps a little drunk, but sweet and vulnerable for all that. Very hot little body, nice smile, beautiful eyes - what was I supposed to be seeing? "Yeah, OK - so what?"

"He's going to dump me soon anyhow. I just turned 26, and I'm his third wife. He marrried me when I was 19 and he was 42, just swept me off my feet, but now I'm getting too old."

"26 is too old?"

"For him, yeah. He wants somebody that's young and foolish, and easy to manipulate, that will bend to his every wish and be thankful to have him no matter how much he hurts them." She paused, then smiled sadly. "Oh, listen to me. I love him Adam, I really do, and he loves me, or at least used to. And he has always treated me very well, buying me stuff, taking me on vacations, all that, but he doesn't think about how hurtful he can be."

"Sounds like a jerk to me. Why do you think he's going to dump you?"

She laughed softly. "He can definitely be a jerk. But he can also be very sweet. He's just pulling away lately, putting distance between us. I can see that he's cutting the ties slowly."

I trusted her instincts. Women seem to have a way of knowing these things. "Well, I think he's a fool if he lets you go, but really, you can do better. You shouldn't have to stay with someone that hurts you."

"I know. I keep telling myself that. But a lot of the good guys are taken - like you."

"I may not be such a good guy as you think. And I may not be taken, who knows."

"Adam, I've watched the way you watch her. You obviously love her very deeply. You are both a good guy and taken, trust me."

I had a thought. "Why would he want to screw Kristi if you're too old? She's older than you."

"Yeah, but look at her, she's gorgeous. I guarantee that he's got a hard-on for her. And he just wants to screw her, not marry her. She seems way too smart and independent, he couldn't stand being married to a woman like that, that would stand up to him."

We both just watched the mating ritual taking place in front of us for a moment, then she spoke. "Will she fuck him?"

I felt utterly defeated. "I don't know. Maybe."

"Adam, I'm so sorry."

I shrugged. "My problem."

"Yeah, I know. Mine too."

12