Adam's Journey Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

She had obviously decided to dress and walk back to Wendy and John's house in the wee hours of the morning, inexplicably saying nothing to me about leaving. Ralph, as is his tendency, had been useless about informing me of these activities.
Hurt and puzzled, I returned to my bedroom to lie down and think. It was still probably over an hour until sunrise. It was then that I noticed a folded piece of stationery on my nightstand. I picked it up as I turned on the light, and found that it was a note from Kristi.

This, in it's entirety, is what it said:

Adam,

Thank you for tonight, it felt so good to be back in your arms again. It's the one place I am truly happy. I know our lives have taken some strange and painful turns lately, and I am to blame for that, but I hope you can find it in your heart not to hate me.

I have some needs and desires that I don't always understand, and can't always seem to control, but please don't ever doubt that I love you more than anything, ever. I know you need some time to sort out your feelings, and to decide whether you want me, both good and bad, in your life forever, and it is only fair for me to allow you that time.
So, I have decided not to go to Lake Powell with you and Ron and Kori.

Please go, spend some time with your best friends. Have fun, get drunk, find some sweet little nymph to fuck, swim, relax, and think about us. I hope and pray that you will find that you need me as badly as I need you, and that you will find it in you somewhere to accept that I am a wanton slut that just happens to love you very, very much.

You talked tonight about Rick and Sue's fantasy; mine is to find some handsome man to fuck me while my true lover watches and enjoys, and becomes extremely aroused, and then when I am done having sex, and teasing and putting on a show for my lover, I can make love to him, to you Adam. I want to have sex with others, but to make love to only you.

Think more about Sue and Rick. You should go to them, help them fulfill their fantasy. Make them happy, but more importantly let it open your mind to the possibilities that are out there, the chances to have fun and be spontaneous and sexy and intimate and get close to more friends.

Whatever happens between us, please let your guard down Adam, and let more people get close to you, you'll be so much happier. Call me before you go back to Wyoming, I can't go three weeks without talking to you, but please don't try to be in touch with me otherwise. I won't see you again before you go, you need to clear your head and make some decisions.

I love you Adam, I want my life with you and I want babies with you, but I need you to know and accept who I am, and what I am. If that can't happen, then we need to go our separate ways, but that hurts too much to think about.
Go Adam, have fun, and think about us.
I love you. Please love me back.

Kristi

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12