Adam's Journey Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish the job stud, it's the least you can do after drinking our beer."

"Kori, come on. You can do the rest yourself."

"Nope, you started, now finish." She turned and pulled her arm back, thrusting her breast out at me. Her nipples were hard and erect, and I knew she was enjoying this immensely, seeing my loss of composure. I tried to act calm as I re-wet the rag.

I dabbed gently at the side of her tit, trying to only touch her with the rag and not my fingers. Her husband was sitting there watching us, for Pete's sake, a big smile on his face, enjoying my discomfort. My hands shook, which Kori noticed and immediately burst out laughing.

"Look at you Adam, a grown man and you're shaking like a teenager touching his first tit. You're so funny! Here's how you do it."

She took my left hand and brought it up under her breast, placing the weight of it in my hand and lifting it so that I could get at the entire stain, then took my right and began to rub at the stain with the cloth I still held. Once she was convinced I was competent to do the job, she let go of my hands and just watched me.

I was extremely conscious of the warmth, weight, and softness of her breast in my hand, and could feel the rubbery hardness of her nipple against my fingers. I couldn't help myself, I softly squeezed her tit, letting my fingers move ever so slightly across her hard nipple, and I heard her moan, very softly, deep in her throat. I don't think Ronnie heard her, thank goodness.

My cock was hard and erect, but at least this time I was dressed in a way that didn't announce that fact. I continued to clean the stain off her milky flesh, finally getting it all, but I didn't release her right away. I acted as though I had missed some and continued to subtly squeeze and touch her, feeling incredibly aroused. And guilty.

Finally I released her and kneeled in front of her to clean her leg. After handling her breast this should be easy. Her back was to Ron, so she blocked his view of my probably bright red face. I rubbed at the dried trickle of stain on her thigh, again very aware of the heat and feminine scent of her body.

She put her hands on my shouders and leaned down so that her mouth was close to my ear, and whispered to me. "Are you hard, Adam?" She knew I was; she smiled knowingly at me. "My pussy is soaking wet. Can you tell?"

My face was inches from her crotch, I was pretty sure I could tell, but she took my hand and pressed my fingers up between her legs, against her sex. She was very hot, and very wet, and my balls ached for release.

I whispered back to her, my voice barely audible "My god Kori, what are you doing? Please stop."

She laughed then and stepped away, making a big show of it. "Stop, Adam, you got it all, and anyway that tickles."

She walked to the shower near the pool and pulled the chain, rinsing the chemical from her skin. I stood and escaped to the bar to grab another beer. Mostly I wanted more distance between me, Kori, and Ron.

I needn't have worried, she left the shower and dived directly into the pool and Ron caried the painting supplies to the garage, apparently oblivious to the fact that his wife had me ready to cum in my pants.

Ron came back and jumped in the pool himself, just to cool off. I don't think he had gotten a drop of paint on himself, but he's very meticulous. Ralph quickly seized upon the opportunity to enjoy two playmates in the pool and joined them.

Kori swam to the side and looked up at me, her gaze lingering on my crotch. "Join us Adam? You look like you could stand to cool off." She winked at me.

"No, I swam while you guys were at breakfast. I have some stuff I need to do around the house. I'll see you guys later, why don't y'all come over this evening and I'll grill some steaks or something?"

Kori smiled again. "I've got some chicken breasts marinating in the fridge. You like breasts, don't you?"

"Yeah K, I love breasts." We let that hang in the air a moment. "Bring your breasts over and I'll do 'em up for us. I'll get everything else though, you guys have been feeding me a lot lately, so just show up. About 7:00 or so, OK?"

Ronnie spoke up. "Me and my wife and her breasts will be over later Adam. And we'll bring some chicken too. Let me know if you need any help with your chores, otherwise we'll see you this evening."

"Kori, don't forget to call Kristi for me, OK?"

"Oh, sure Adam, no problem. Later."

With a sigh of relief I made my escape, leaving Ralph with them, my balls still aching.

I got home and made myself a sandwich for lunch, and sat there thinking about Kori as I ate. I'm not sure why she likes to torture me like she does, but I know she really enjoys herself. I'm sure I could have put an end to it, but I hate to spoil her fun. If I sat down with her and had a serious talk, or perhaps even told Ronnie how uncomfortable she sometimes makes me and asked him to take it up with her I'm sure she would back off.

I guess the truth is that I kind of like the excitement and danger of it a little myself. It's quite a rush sometimes, and it's always flattering to have a good looking woman after your body.

Ronnie knows she teases me, but I'm pretty sure he has no idea how far she takes it sometimes, or how far she talks about taking it. As much as we both enjoy the game, I don't want to do anything to hurt Ron or damage their marriage. I resolved to be more careful and not put myself in a position where things could get out of hand.

Then I remembered I had promised to go spend a week alone with them on a boat. Crap, this was not going to be easy!

I finished up my lunch and jumped into my chores, first turning off the power so that I could replace a sticky timer on my sprinkler system. That job turned out to be much faster and easier than anticipated, so I went ahead and started the nasty job of reworking the retaining wall around the raised beds out front.

The ground had subsided and the concrete landscape blocks were collapsing in one area, so I had to tear it down, fix the surface problem, and rebuild it. I could have used Ronnie's help on that heavy job, but I knew if I asked he would spend all afternoon helping me, and I didn't want to use up all his down-time for him, so I just launched into it myself.

I had stripped down to shorts, gloves, and shoes, and was to the dirt hauling phase when I saw Sue come out with her two girls and walk to her car. She looked nice, and was carrying a purse, so I knew they were headed somewhere. I waved, and she waved back then stopped and said something to the girls.

The girls ran for the back yard as Sue turned and crossed the street, and I saw them climbing on the swing set and faintly heard them jabbering at each other as Sue approached me.

"Hi Adam. Working again, huh? Every time I look over here you're out here working hard and looking all sweaty and sexy."

"Right Sue, except it's more like dirty and smelly. You look great though, and you smell amazing."

She did too, in a nice little summer skirt outfit that showed off her lush figure, and her scent was one of those 'please bury your face between my boobs' scents that some women insist on wearing. And then they wonder why guys follow them around and ogle their bodies.

She seemed to swell a litttle with the compliment, obviously pleased that I'd noticed. "Well, I'd take you just as you are Adam, I like that whole sweaty macho male thing. Get me dirty and sweaty anytime! I bet your balls would be all musky and salty tasting."

Shocked a little, I laughed. "Damn Sue, I always took you for the prim and proper little wife and mom, and now you're acting all nasty and embarrassing me!"

She smiled and ran her fingers across my sweaty chest, pinching my nipple, then licked her fingertips. "Mmm, salty. Actually, I wanted to talk to you for a few minutes, if you don't mind. There are some things you should probably know about Rick and me if you're still planning on coming over tomorrow." She looked at me, hopeful I think.

I smiled at her. "You couldn't keep me away now Sue, but I've got to tell you that the whole idea of Rick being there to watch us freaks me out more than a little."

She paused for a moment, then said softly "How would you feel about him touching you?"

Alarm bells! "Uh, what do you mean?"

"It's part of the fantasy for him Adam, to prepare his wife for her lover, to prepare the lover to fuck his wife, to touch us and, you know, help us while we're fucking. He even thinks he wants to lick me clean after you cum in me. And you too, if you'll let him."

"Oh Sue, I don't know, that's kind of sick! This is just all too fucking weird. And the whole gay thing just does nothing for me, sorry."

"He says it's not a gay thing."

"You're talking about him possibly sucking my cock, or licking my cum off of us, and that's not a gay thing? How does he figure that?"

She seemed embarrassed, hesitant to tell me. "Sue?"

She wouldn't meet my eyes, and kept looking down as she spoke. "He feels it's a subservient thing Adam, a humiliation thing that he would enjoy. He wants to be our slave for the evening. If you could think of him as your slave that you were forcing to service you would it still seem too gay to you? A mouth is a mouth after all Adam, if you were blindfolded could you tell if a man or a woman was sucking your cock?"

I'd heard that argument before, but I'd know, and anyhow I wouldn't be blindfolded. Perversely, I wondered if I'd even be able to get it up with him sucking me. How fucking strange and twisted is that?

"Sue, this was out in left field for me before, but now you're just pushing it w-a-a-a-y out there. I had pretty much come to terms with him watching, but this... Where did he get such strange ideas, anyhow?"

She sat down on a pile of landscape blocks and took my dirty hands into her clean ones, and looked at me. "He got most of it from the internet, I think. There are some sites with things like cuckold themes, and domination, and a few others that have a lot of articles and pictures and comments about hot wives and cuckolds, and bulls - that's the wive's lovers, you'd be a bull Adam - and all that stuff, but I think it's all really my fault."

I looked at her, sensing how difficult it was for her to reveal these things to me. "How do you figure it's your fault, it sounds like he's the one that's screwed up?"

"Where to start? When I was in college Adam, I was a pretty loose girl, a real party animal, if you know what I mean."

"So you liked to have a good time. I wouldn't have guessed that, but so what?"

"You don't get it Adam, I mean I didn't just fuck around a lot, I FUCKED AROUND A LOT! If I didn't get laid at least 6 or 7 times on a weekend I thought the weekend was wasted."

Now I was shocked. But still, what did this have to do with Rick's odd obsession? "I don't get it Sue, where does Rick come into this? Were you dating him at the time?"

"No, I met him after college, when I wanted to settle down and have a family, and it was love at first sight. I do love him Adam, and he's a good husband, and a great father."

"OK, so where does he fit in? How did your prior life affect him?" I was totally lost, and totally amazed at her story, and even a little turned on by her admitted sexual addiction.

12