Adam's Journey Pt. 22

Story Info
Adam's Journey, continued.
4.3k words
4.37
21.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue paused for a minute, biting her lip, then looked into my eyes for a few seconds before speaking. "I told him about myself Adam, about the stuff I'd done and my sexual history. I knew I shouldn't, I knew better, but he kept asking..."

I groaned. "Oh Sue, you didn't! That kind of stuff is best left in the past, don't you think?" Sure, here I was, giving her advice like that when I had Kristi doing exactly the same thing for me, at my urging, although it sounded like Kristi's love life may have been pretty tame compared to Sue's.

"I wasn't going to Adam, I never intended to, but he kept bugging me and pestering, practically begging me to tell him about my past sexual partners and experiences. Why do guys do that, anyhow? It seems kind of masochistic to me!"

"I don't know Sue, I guess it's maybe kind of a turn-on, or just a need to compete...hell, I don't know, I'm not into all that psychobabble. Just chalk it up to stupidity. So he didn't take it so well?"

"Ha. No, he took it great, at first. It really turned him on, and we would have this amazing sex afterwards. He really seemed to enjoy hearing about stuff I'd done, which I always thought was strange. But I started out with the pretty tame things, real vanilla, you know?"

"Um, maybe. What do you consider vanilla?"

"Oh, you know, one guy, pussy eating, blow jobs, straight sex, maybe a little anal; real Puritan stuff. He always asked for details like was a guys cock big, or did he cum in me, or in my mouth, or did the guy make me cum."

Sue's definition of Puritan was maybe a little different than Webster's, but I got the gist of it. "And so this eventually started to mess with Rick's head, huh?"

"No, not really, not then. But he kept wanting to know more and more, and he seemed to enjoy it, so I started to tell him about the more, uh, you know, crazy stuff I would sometimes do."

"Like for example?"

"God Adam, I can't believe I'm telling you all this, it's really pretty embarassing to remember how I was. I'm kind of ashamed of it, but I was young and stupid, and incredibly horny."

"We all go through that Sue, but some of us are too shy or introverted to act on it. Whatever else you think, at least you had the guts to do stuff impulsively. A lot of people wish they could be more like that."

She smiled at me, brightening considerably. "Thanks Adam, you always seem to say the right thing. You're pretty easy to talk to. Well, anyway, I told him about the wild shit like threesomes and stuff, fucking one guy while I was blowing another. I did three guys once, spent the night with them. I bet I got fucked 8 or 9 times, I had so much cum on and in me. It was great! And I told Rick that."

"Sue, how come you're not dead from some STD or something?"

She looked taken aback. "Well, that was awfully blunt. And right after I said you always know the right thing to say!"

"Sue, there's no good way to ask that question, is there?"

She shrugged her shoulders, making her breasts move invitingly. "True. Luck Adam, just plain, blind, stupid luck, because I was not being very careful. I never had anything though, ever. Not once, and I know because I got tested for absolutely everything before I got pregnant with Britt." Brittney is her oldest daughter.

"Well, that was smart. You must have had a guardian sex angel or something, huh?"

She laughed. "Guardian sex angels would probably be a good idea, but we'd work them to death. Anyhow, Rick started to get really obsessed with this, with my sex life, and he started to talk about watching me make love to another man. I didn't take him seriously, at first."

"When did you realize he was serious?"

She thought about that for a minute, and I watched a red pickup go by, very similar to the one driven by the guy I'd caught fucking Kristi. I don't think it was him, but maybe. I could faintly hear Sue's two girls laughing and playing in her yard.

She sighed. "After I told him about the basketball player from my school's team, and how much I'd enjoyed his enormous cock. His enormous black cock, Adam." She watched my face to see how I'd react.

I tried not to show my surprise. Sue was turning out to be an absolute enigma, not at all the prim, chaste little housewife I'd always assumed her to be. She really had been a wildcat, apparently, and had given all that up to marry Rick and settle down. I wondered if she was bored.

I cleared my throat so that my voice wouldn't come out as strangled as it felt. "So, he didn't react well to that, huh. Go figure. Is he a little bit racist or something? And how did you wind up doing a black athlete anyhow?"

She answered my second question first. "Well we just kind of got introduced at a party, and he started hitting on me, and I was always curious if the rumors were true, you know, about black men."

"And?"

"They're not true."

I laughed at her. "That's not what I meant Sue, I meant 'And, what happened next?' but now that you're on the subject, I thought you said he was huge, so the rumor is true, right?"

"Oh, it was definitely true for Winston, but I wound up fucking a lot of black guys after that, and they're not all big. Some are, but so are some white guys, right Adam?" She smiled at me. "But those black cocks, and my pale skin, there's just something magic about that, for me anyhow.

"Wait a minute. Winston? Like in Churchill? I don't think I've ever heard of a black guy named Winston." I laughed at the incongruity of this sweet little strawberry blond getting pounded by an enormous cock on a black guy named Winston, it just struck me as funny. And maybe I laughed to cover the embarassing fact that I had a rock hard erection from the idea of Sue fucking the basketball team.

"What's so funny? I didn't name him, Adam, I just fucked him. Do you want to try to focus here, or are you just going to laugh at me?"

I stopped, and apologized. "Sorry, it just seemed so odd, the whole thing. I'm having trouble putting you in this scenario, Sue."

"Well, it's true. And no, Rick didn't go all weird because he's racist, he went weird because he loved the story, and couldn't get enough of me telling him about me and Winston. I told him how beautiful Winston's cock is, so huge and thick and black, with his big thick foreskin for me to play with and everything."

She seemed to shiver a little bit. "It makes me horny just thinking about him. He's even bigger than you Adam, really huge, and I loved the way it felt inside of me. He could fuck me for an hour, I just couldn't get enough. I used to cum so hard!"

"Gosh, I can't imagine why this all messed with Rick's head", I said, a little sarcastically.

"I know, I know, but the more I told him the hornier he got, and then he started asking me to compare his cock to Winston's, and, well, there's just no comparison! But the more I compared and criticized him, and made fun of his penis, the more he liked it, so I kept on, telling him stuff like how tiny his cock is, and how I really wanted a huge cock way inside me again, and how he could never make me cum the way a really big cock did..." her voice trailed off.

"Jesus Sue! What were you thinking?"

"I know Adam, but most of what I said to him wasn't true, I was making it up because he seemed to like it. His cock isn't tiny, it's average, and I've certainly had enough to know. And anyhow, he makes me happy. Well, most of the time." She smiled.

"Do you miss the variety of cocks, the wild life?" This question was for me, for my own benefit in trying to understand Kristi.

"Honestly? Sometimes. There's just no substitute for that rush, that excitement of the first time with somebody new, or even the first few times. The first time I open a man's zipper Adam, well, it's like Christmas morning for me, waiting to see what wonderful surprise I'm going to find inside." She looked down at my crotch as she spoke. "Are you hard Adam?"

"Extremely, Sue. What do you expect, talking about this kind of stuff?"

She shook her head. "Damn, here I am, pouring out my heart to you, and to you it's all just audio porn. God, Adam!"

"C'mon Sue, I can't help it. The reason cocks have a head is because they have a mind of their own, I can never control this thing. No guy can."

"Hmmph. Well, that's certainly true, you guys are pretty helpless if your dick is involved. Anyhow, Rick became absolutely convinced that his 'tiny, pathetic penis', as he calls it, could never satisfy me, and that I deserved a real man, with a big cock, and that he was less than a man, all that crap."

I shook my head. "Oh. So he's pretty fucked up, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess. He started a while ago to really obsess about me fucking another guy, or other guys, so that I could be satisfied, and the more he thought about it, the more detailed his fantasy got."

She and I just looked at each other for several seconds. I think I was really starting to understand how this all came about, not that it didn't still seem very unusual.

"He started taking me out to bars and stuff, encouraging me to dress kind of slutty, practically begging me to pick up guys to fuck, but I just couldn't do it!"

"You didn't want to fuck other guys, huh?"

"No, that's not really it. I'd dance with guys, sometimes, and feel their hard cocks pressing against me, and it made me so horny! But we kept it at that level, just a fantasy, and I'd tell him about the guys rubbing their big, hard cocks against me on the dance floor. He liked that."

"So why change that now?"

"Because his fantasy keeps expanding Adam, he wants more, the real thing, and he wants to be subjugated and humiliated, and he wants to see me fucked by what he calls 'a real man's cock', that's why. And because while he was fantasizing about all these strangers fucking his wife, I started fantasizing about you, Adam."

"Jeez Sue, I'm flattered, but why..."

"Because you're here Adam, and I feel like I know you, and you're safe, you won't hurt us, and you're manly and hung like a fucking horse Adam. Do you need more reasons?"

"Uhh, no, I guess not."

"I have a husband, and a home, and my kids - I have things to lose now Adam, and I'm afraid of strangers. But Rick wants this so bad, and he's talked about it so much that now I really, really want to feel a big man-size cock in me again. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night Adam, I'm so totally aroused all the time waiting for it, I haven't felt this way in years."

"I'm looking forward to it too, Sue."

"I just thought you should know how it is, in case you want to back out."

"I don't Sue, and I appreciate you telling me this. I know it wasn't easy. I have to tell you though, I'm really iffy about Rick being involved and touching both of us. If he wants to touch you, fine, you're his wife, but..."

"I'll tell him Adam, but try to go with whatever happens, OK? This really means a lot to him, getting to live his fantasy."

"Sure, OK Sue. I'll try." Gosh, no pressure there!

Sue had been holding my hands in hers, but now released them and stood up. She sighed. "Well, I guess I better round up the girls and get to the store if we're going to have any dinner tonight. Anyhow, thanks for listening, and feel free to call me or flag me down if you think of anything you want to ask about; I'll tell you whatever you want, it's the least I can do."

"Thanks Sue, I appreciate your honesty. Hey, you're going to the grocery store, right?"

She laughed. "Yeah. What do you need?"

"Well, Ron and Kori are coming over for dinner, and I got nothin'. She's bringing some chicken for me to grill, but I said I'd do the rest, so maybe one of those bags of mixed greens for salad or something." I pulled out my wallet and handed her a twenty.

"Adam, they're your best friends, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So you're not going to give them stale, tasteless, pre-mixed green crap. Leave it to me, I'll take care of it."

"Thanks Sue."

"No problem. How come we never do that, a bunch of us get together for dinners or drinks or anything?"

I'd actually thought some about that in the past, as I noticed the pattern in the neighborhood of who socialized with who, so I told her my theory. "Different social castes Sue. There's a fine order to it, and certain lines are almost never crossed."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, you're married with kids, so you socialize with other MWK's, and maybe with the SWK's, but not with the no kids folks like me, or like Ron and Kori, even though they're married. You know, the SNK's and the MNK's. I can socialize comfortably with them, because, you know, no kids. Simple, huh?"

She laughed again. "You're simple, Adam. You say the craziest stuff!"

"It's true though, think about it."

"You know, you're right! All of our friends have kids, I guess that's how we wind up getting together. Weird."

"Do your girls like to swim?"

"Yes, I take them over to the pool by the library when I have time. OK, what's that got to do with anything? I'm stumped."

"Nothing, I just thought I could check with Ron and Kori and see if it would be OK for you to use their pool sometimes. It would be a great opportunity for you to get to know them better, the girls would like it, and I think Ron and Kori would too. I know Ronnie would love to watch those big boobs of yours bouncing around his pool. Kori too, probably!"

She blushed furiously and slapped my arm. "You're terrible! I can't believe you said that!"

Now I was laughing at her, this was too funny. "Sue, with all the stuff we were just talking about I can't believe that me mentioning your hooters is making you blush. You are an enigma, girl!"

"You caught me off guard. I plan to make you blush tomorrow night."

I didn't doubt that at all. "Be gentle with me, it's my first time."

She gave me a slow, sexy smile. "You don't have to be gentle with me Adam. I like it a little rough. Remember, I've had big cocks before, I can take it all, hard and fast, so don't worry."

She paused for a moment, considering whether or not to continue, then I could see her make her decision. "You can even fuck my ass if you want to. It's been a really long time since I've had a big, thick cock up my ass, and that makes me cum so hard!"

This was the same woman that had just turned bright red at the mention of her big tits! Go figure. I was a little shocked, myself. Keeping my face totally straight and my voice serious, I replied "Oh, I don't know Sue, I'm kind of an old fashioned, traditional kind of guy. I don't usually shove my big old cock up a woman's ass in front of her husband until at least the second date."

She looked startled for a second, probably because of the serious tone I'd taken, then broke down in peals of laughter. I soon joined her, and we both laughed until we had tears running down our cheeks.

When we caught our breath, she said "That's what they call taking something from the ridiculous to the sublime. You have a way of putting a cap on things to point out how crazy they are, like us just talking about all this wild, perverted behavior on the front lawn in our innocent little suburban neighborhood as if it's a perfectly normal topic of conversation. You're a master of the absurd."

"Nah, I was just cracking a dumb joke, I don't know about all that stuff."

That set us off again, until finally she said "I have to go or I'll stand here and laugh with you all afternoon. You get your work done, and I'll get dinner stuff you'll be proud to serve your friends. Thanks Adam, this was better and easier than I had anticipated."

"No problem Sue. I like you, you're fun."

She smiled. "Get to work."

"Nope. Not until I watch your ass as you walk back across the street."

She laughed again, and walked away with an exaggerated sway of her hips, her soft, round ass moving nicely and jiggling just a little. I wondered how that was going to feel slapping against my lower belly as I took her from behind, jamming my cock deep into her soft, wet pussy, gripping her wide hips as I thrust myself far into her.

I wondered if the noises she would make would drive her husband crazy as he watched her cum on another man's cock, a cock much larger than his own, much deeper inside of his wife.

I also wondered if she really intended for me to fuck her ass. Few women would consider doing that with me, and so I had little experience with anal sex and was not deeply into the idea, but the few times I had tried it I had found a tight little ass gripping my cock to be an amazing feeling, very different. I was hard, and looking forward to finding out if she was serious.

I finished my work on rebuilding the wall as the sun was getting pretty low over the mountains, and after getting the last block in place and the sod laid back down I stood back and admired my handiwork, satisfied with it. I put my tools away and headed in to clean up, looking forward to the hot shower on my stiff, tired muscles.

It felt as good as I had anticipated, and I allowed myself the luxury of a long, massaging shower. I had no sooner turned off the water and stepped out, reaching for my towel, when voices startled me.

"Hello? Adam? Are you home? We're here, your door was open. Helllooo?"

It was Sue's voice, obviously back from the store. I opened the bathroom door and stuck my head out. "Hi Sue, I'm up here, I'll be down in a sec."

I toyed with the idea of going down au naturel just to see how she'd react, but she had said 'we're here', so I didn't. Me bouncing in naked in front of her two young girls did not seem like a very smart idea. I did a quick dry-off, mostly my hair, and grabbed the white terry robe off the back of the door.

It was actually Kristi's robe, big and loose and comfy on her, and a little tight and short on me, but not too bad. It still carried her scent; I loved that. I carefully tied the belt around my waist to close the front because there was not much overlap, and padded down the stairs barefoot.

Sue stood in the middle of my living room holding a large bowl and a bakery bag, Rick next to her with a smaller bowl and a glass baking pan. The girls were not around, but I was still glad I'd chosen caution.

"Hi guys, you caught me just getting done showering. What's all this?"

Sue spoke up. "Just a couple things I got for your dinner party. You didn't answer the bell, but your door wasn't locked, I hope you don't mind..."

"No, no, not a problem, come on in. Its not really a party Sue, just Ron and Kori, I wish you hadn't gone to so much trouble."

Rick answered. "It's no trouble for her, Adam she loves doing this kind of stuff. And anyway, I made the garden salad and the bean and pasta salad. Sue shopped and made the cobbler is all."

I just looked at them for a few seconds, a little uncomfortable that they had gone to so much trouble for a get-together they weren't invited to. I took the pan from Rick and led them into the kitchen to put things up.

"Hey listen, why don't you guys join us? There's probably enough chicken, and you certainly brought plenty of side dishes. If we're low I can throw on a steak or a couple burgers..."

Sue cut me off. "No Adam, that's fine, we have to get home with the girls, we left them watching a video, and I have our dinner in the oven, Rick just wanted to serve you this way, didn't you Rick?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I hope you enjoy it, and have fun with your friends."

I looked at the salad, all mixed greens and colorful sliced peppers and olives, it looked colorful, beautiful, and tasty. Rick pulled out a small decanter of obviously homemade dressing and set it alongside. I put the pasta salad in the fridge, and took the cobbler from Rick and set it on the stove, thanking them again for all the trouble they'd gone to. I was totally amazed, and I knew I'd have to explain to Kori and Ron. No way they would believe I'd done all this!

12