Adam's Journey Pt. 23

Story Info
Adam takes a big leap into the unknown.
5k words
4.32
22.4k
5
0

Part 23 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Sue parted my robe and brought my cock into view, by now standing several degrees above horizontal, swollen, veins bulging, and my cockhead was dark red with arousal. I was fully hard and throbbing, and she let my cock lay across her palm, the heel of her hand against my balls and my shaft extending several inches beyond her thumb. She slowly closed her fingers around me, exaggerating my thickness by holding her hand at a slight angle and not closing her fingers tightly. There was a three quarter inch gap between her fingertips and her thumb.

"Oh, just look Ricky! This is what a real man's cock is supposed to look like honey, not like that short little skinny thing of yours. Just think what this can do inside of me baby, the places it can touch that you never do."

Rick squeaked "Oh god, Suzy!" I didn't know he called her Suzy.

Smiling, she continued to torment him. "Is your little dicky hard baby? Do you want to take it out and show it to us?"

"Yes, yes!" He began to fumble at his zipper.

"Well, don't! Nobody wants to see your baby penis when this is available Ricky, you just keep it in your pants. And don't you dare cum!"

She turned to me. "Can you believe that? If you had a small penis, and there was a guy with a great big cock there, would you want anyone to see how small you were?"

I felt bad for him, and didn't want to take part in humiliating him, but I could see that he was lapping it up, and was very aroused by this treatment. Apparently, whatever his fantasy was, this was a big part of it, so I forced myself to participate. "No way. I can't imagine having to go through life with a little boy cock like his. I guess I can see why his wife needs to turn to other men for satisfaction."

Sue continued to slowly stroke my cock, holding it out so that he could see every movement. She untied my robe with her other hand and opened the front, fully exposing me, and then cupped my balls in her hand, raising them up for him to see. "Look honey, real man sized balls too, look how big! I bet you want to lick them, don't you baby?"

I cringed slightly, and Rick moaned. "Well, you can't, they're all mine. I don't know if I can wait 'til tomorrow Ricky, should I let Adam fuck me now?"

At exactly the same time, Rick and I both said "Yes!"

Sue laughed, then I laughed. Even Rick managed a weak chuckle.

"You boys are too eager. I think not, not tonight. I can't leave poor Adam like this though, can I now?"

This time Rick and I both said "No!" at the same time, starting us all laughing again.

Sue turned to Rick. "What should I do baby, you tell me."

Rick whispered hoarsely "A blowjob Suzy, give him one of your great blowjobs."

I looked at Rick. "So your wife gives pretty good head, huh Rick?"

"Y-yes, she's amazing! But I don't know if she can do you like she does me, you're kinda, uh, bigger..."

Sue didn't say anything as she dropped to her knees in front of me and began to give my cock and balls a thorough tongue bath. I was so glad I had just showered so I had nothing to be embarassed about, even if Sue did claim to love sweaty, musky balls.

I glanced at Rick, and he was staring, totally transfixed as his wife's mouth made love to my cock. She sucked on one testicle, then the other, then took my cock into her mouth and began to suck me in earnest, deeply into her mouth. I was surprised to see her take me as deep as she did without gagging, she was getting a good 6 or 7 inches in, her lips stretched wetly around my shaft, leaving trails of saliva.

As she began to fuck my cock into her mouth, I realized she was taking me slightly deeper with each stroke, until at last I could feel her lips around the base of my cock, her teeth just slightly scraping me, and her throat constricting on my glans. I closed my eyes and put my head back with a groan. "Oh my god!"

Rick said "See? Told you!"

The feeling was incredible, and as she slowly slid back and let my cock slide gradually out from between her lips, I almost shot my load all over her face. I was just able to hold out.

She looked up at me, licking her swollen lips. "You like?"

My knees almost buckling, I said "Good lord Sue, that's amazing! I've never felt anything like that before, that's the first deep throat anyone has done to me since puberty."

"I wasn't sure I could still do that, since Ricky's little dicklet is no challenge. I learned that in college, with a couple black guys that taught me how. Well, they let me practice on them, I should say. I guess sucking a cock is like riding a bike, huh?"

I took a shaky breath. "Yeah, except if you fall off you won't skin your knees and elbows." Sue laughed, Rick shook his head at my bad joke. My cock was rigid hard and pulsing, and I had that powerful urge right behind my balls, telling me I NEEDED to cum.

"Well, I guess I should finish you, huh Adam? I can't let you suffer, and I want you to cum in my mouth, lots Adam, cum lots!" I was pretty sure I would.

Rick sighed "Ohhh, yes!", and Sue turned on him.

"Hey, you don't get to just stand there and watch, bub! You have work to do. Go and set Adam's table for him and his friends, be sure you do a nice job. And clean up his kitchen a little"

"Bu-but I want to watch!"

"No, not tonight. You've seen enough, you just keep thinking about what you just saw while you do your chores. Oh, and Ricky?"

"Yes dear?"

"Sucking Adam's cock has made me sooo wet, I'm totally horny. You're going to have to fix my pussy after the girls go to bed, I thing a nice long evening of your soft tongue should do it. Now go!"

I watched him stumble out to the kitchen and heard him opening cabinets and drawers, searching for stuff, as Sue returned to sucking my cock magnificently. I was so close!

Sue continued to suck me, taking me deep into her throat. I could feel her tongue doing amazing things along the underside of my cock, dancing and caressing my most sensitive areas while her throat gripped me, and I closed my eyes and just focused on the intense waves of pleasure. How she did this without choking herself I will never understand, but it was incredibly enjoyable, and I was not sure I could hold out much longer. I desperately wanted to, just to prolong the experience.

Just as I felt like I might be to the point of no return, she stopped, sliding my cock out past her soft, swollen lips. I watched as a long strand of her saliva suspended from my cock and then dropped into the deep cleavage exposed by her low-cut blouse.

She looked up at me, her eyes heavy lidded with arousal. "God Adam, you feel and taste so good. When did you say your friends were coming over?"

I don't think I'd ever said. "Umm, I'm pretty sure I told them 7:00." I glanced at my watch. "That would give us about 45 minutes."

She gave me an evil smile "There's no way you're going to last that long. No one ever has."

"Sue, I wouldn't have lasted 45 more seconds if you hadn't stopped just then." She laughed. "I know. I could tell by the way your cock swelled up, that's why I quit."

Damn, she's good! I wondered if Rick really had any idea just what he had on his hands. He might have married a little more hotwife than he realized.

She pushed me back toward the sofa, following me on her knees. "Why don't you sit down and be comfortable and I'll finish you up? Oh, I'm so horny, I can't wait to taste it! I want to feel you cum in my mouth."

I sat, leaning against the arm at one end, and she pushed my robe fully open as she knelt between my legs. She stretched up to suck my nipples before aligning herself along the front of the sofa in such a way that we were somewhat head-to-tail. Just before taking my cock back into her mouth she said "Touch me Adam, feel how wet I am."

I didn't need to be asked twice, and ran my hand over her ass and down between her legs from behind, finding her hot and humid, her small panties soaked through with her juices. I pressed the slick fabric into her fleshy crevice with my fingers, pushing against her hot flesh, and she let out a long groan around my penis in her mouth. I had an idea.

"Hey Rick, get in here for a minute, will you?"

Sue looked up at me as she continued to suck, puzzled, but not second guessing me. Rick showed up very quickly, and with Sue's exposed derriere toward the kitchen door saw immediately that I had my fingers working at his wife's aroused pussy.

"Did you call me?"

"Yeah, I need some help. Take your wife's panties off her for me, would you please?" He jerked slightly, a movement that I was beginning to understand he made when something surprised or excited him, then hurried to comply. He knelt behind her and leaned forward to slide her panties down and pull as she lifted each knee to free them. I think he desperately wanted to taste her arousal, he was staring at her soaked and swollen sex and licking his lips, but he stood instead, still holding her panties.

I looked up at him. "Thanks Rick. Those are kinda wet, huh?"

His voice came out as a choked whisper "Yes, very wet. Very wet."

He stood, continuing to finger her arousal-slick underwear, watching as Sue gave me an incredible blowjob and I began to play at her pussy, stroking her with my fingers, sliding a finger or sometimes two into her, touching and tweaking her enormous swollen clit. I could hear her moaning and groaning around my cock, and knew I was getting to her good.

Sue became aware of Rick, still standing there, and stopped fellating me to turn to him. "I didn't say you could watch. Get back to work, boy!"

"Ohh please baby? I want to see!" The front of his pants were tented out with arousal, and I thought I could see a tiny spot of moisture forming where the tip of his cock pressed against them.

I felt sorry for him. "Let him watch Sue. He desperately wants to, you can tell, and it's the least we can do. You are his wife after all."

Sue hammed it up, acting very offended before begrudgingly saying "Oh, OK, you can watch just because Adam says it's alright, but no touching yourself, you hear?"

"No, no, I won't, I promise. Thank you honey. Thank you Adam."

He stood, rapt and aroused as Sue went back to sucking me and I to finger-fucking her. I slid two fingers into her slick pussy and my thumb into her ass, and she came, groaning and moaning as her ass thrust back against my hand for deeper penetration. I was bubbling over, about to cum, when she pulled her lips off me again.

"Oh god Adam, I can't stand it! Fuck me, please fuck me!"

I gasped out "Ohhh my god, too late!" and shot an enormous spurt of cum into her face, covering her chin and lips and leaving a thick, white streak across her cheek and into her strawberry blond hair. She quickly took me back into her mouth, catching spurt after spurt as I emptied my over-excited testicles and prostate into her warm mouth. It was very intense, clenching every muscle and firing every synapse in my body. I saw stars.

Intentionally or otherwise, Sue let a thick trickle of white semen escape from her lips, and it ran down her chin and covered the tops of her creamy breasts, filling her cleavage with my thick cream. It was a beautiful sight, and I looked up to see Rick staring, wide eyed and pale faced, a large wet spot, silver dollar sized and growing, on the front of his pants. He had stained himself, cumming spontaneously in his pants as I did the same in his wife's soft mouth. How embarassing for him!

Sue continued to suck the last few drops from my aching cock, then turned to him, seeing his little accident. "Oh Ricky, shame on you! You bad boy, with no self control. How shameful to cum in front of us like that!"

It was tough to take her very seriously with my cum dripping from her chin and wet stains on her blouse of course, but Rick blushed very nicely. Though embarrassed, he was smiling.

Sue stood and went to him, grabbing the wet tent in the front of his pants and squeezing him, stroking his cock through his pants. His knees almost buckled. She then put her hand to the back of his head and pulled his face to hers, pressing her cum covered lips to his.

He pulled back for a second, then surrendered, taking her slick lips and tongue to his own, and licking at the semen on her chin and cheek, unashamed and happy.

They continued to kiss for some time, and I realized they were whispering to each other between kisses, expressing their love and appreciation for each other, pulling close and seeking assurance that what had just happened had not damaged them in any way. I could tell that they loved each other very much, and I felt like an intruder on their intimate moment. Odd considering what I had just been involved in, but I was happy for them, impressed by and a little jealous of their strong, loving relationship that so clearly went far beyond their sex lives.

I pulled my robe closed somewhat and stood, and it was as if they had forgotten I was there. They continued to talk softly and stare into each other's eyes until I made a show of clearing my throat, and spoke.

"Ahem, well, that was amazing."

They both turned to face me, keeping an arm around each other, and Sue gave me a big smile. "Thanks Adam, that was so much fun! I really enjoyed that, and you can see that Rick did." He smiled at me, then glanced down self consciously at the large wet stain on his pants. In his place I think I would have been more embarassed by the cum smeared all over his lips and chin, but he grinned right through it.

"Yeah Adam, thanks, that was great. Sue really enjoyed sucking your cock, didn't you honey?"

She laughed. "Oh, I did! I'm so horny right now. We're going to have to try to put the girls to bed a little early, I think. I can't wait to crawl all over my sweet little baby here!"

I had to laugh at their enthusiasm. Apparently at least this little part of Rick's fantasy had met or exceeded his expectations. Noticing that Rick's pants and Sue's blouse were a mess of cum stains, I thought I should help them get cleaned up so they could avoid the curious questions of their daughters.

"Do you guys want me to find some, uh, dry clothes for you? I'm sure Kristi has a top or something you can wear Sue, and I have some sweats that should fit you Rick."

They looked at each other, then Sue spoke. "Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. That was fun, but it was messy fun."

I ran up the steps and found a clean knit top in pale green for Sue in Kristi's dresser, and got Rick an old pair of sweatpants. They'd be a little big on him, I'm both taller and a little bigger build, but they had elastic and a drawstring, so they would work. I also grabbed a couple of towels for them to use.

Walking back down the stairs, I noticed Rick staring at my crotch, and realized my robe had fallen open. It creeped me out just a little, even though he had just watched his wife suck me off, and I tried to cover up using the one hand I had available to pull my robe shut. Then I noticed Sue watching him watch me. She was smiling and shaking her head, bemused. "That's a pretty big cock, huh baby?"

Caught in the act, Rick blushed, and stammered. "Uh, yeah, it is. Sorry."

I was just a little embarassed too, but realized that I was somewhat unrealistically larger than my usual flaccid state because I still had a fair amount of post-arousal length, swelling and puffiness going on. It was limp and flopping back and forth quite impressively as I came down the steps, so I decided what the fuck, and let it flop. I'd play to his fantasy. Or his fears.

I stopped in front of them and handed them the towels, then the clothes.

"Here you go, you can dry off. I think these things should work for you." I stepped back and put my hands on my hips, watching them and holding my robe wide open. I thrust my hips forward, putting my cock on display and making it dangle free, out away from my body. Rick kept stealing sidelong glances at me, and I almost laughed. His reaction was so funny, it was worth the little bit of mental discomfort it caused me.

Sue stripped her wet top off over her head, and discovered that her bra was equally cum-soaked. With no hesitation she removed it and stood there topless, as I recalled that she was also sans panties, and felt a twinge of arousal. She must have as well, because although the house was quite warm, her incongruously dark pink nipples hardened and jutted out from her soft, pale breasts, huge and suckable. The tops of her breasts were still slick with my semen

I whistled softly. "Very nice, Sue, that's a great look for you."

She smiled and shook her shoulders slightly, causing her breasts to swing with her. "You probably say that to all the girls you've just cum on. Honey, do you want to lick this off my boobs too?"

I saw him look almost longingly at her tits and lick his lips, then he glanced at me. "Um, no, I guess not. But here, I'll dry you, OK?'

He took his towel and carefully dried her chest, and she tugged at his belt and button as he did so, unzipping him and pushing his stained pants down. I hadn't been surprised when Sue stripped right there in front of me, but was a little surprised that Rick did. If our positions were reversed, I believe I would have wanted to avoid the side-by-side comparison of our equipment.

Sue took the towel and dried his stomach and thigh where his load had run down, then made a point of holding his smaller cock between her thumb and index finger as she wiped his cum off it, emphasizing his shrivelled size. He had started smaller, and seemed to have shrunk more and faster than I, which made sense considering nobody had squeezed, sucked, and stroked his cock. It had gone off spontaneously, but fortunately nobody had been in the line of fire.

When finished, she dropped the towel and led him by his little nubbin to stand in front of me. Still holding his little shrunken dick between her fingers, she took me in her other hand and lifted me, squeezing and stroking as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. I groaned, it felt wonderful.

"Look at the difference Ricky, you're so tiny! Are you sure that you still want Adam to come over tomorrow and put this big thing inside me?"

I saw him shiver. "Oh, yes, I sure do. Are you still gonna do it Adam?"

I looked at him, and at Sue. "Sure, if you guys are sure you're still good with it. I'm looking forward to it."

They looked at each other, and I saw Sue smile and raise her eyebrows, silently asking him if he was sure. He was.

She released us both, and told him to get his pants on. I had hardened slightly as she handled me, and she noticed. "Adam, are you getting a hard-on again already?"

"Well what do you expect Sue, you're standing there with your tits out, nipples all hard and everything, no panties on, stroking me - of course I'm getting hard!"

She laughed and looked at Rick, who was tying the drawstring on his pants. Or my pants. "Honey, why don't you go on home and check on the girls. Maybe I'll stay here for awhile and get a preview of tomorrow night."

His mouth dropped open. "But - but I thought..."

"No 'buts' Ricky, you scoot on home and start getting dinner on the table and I'll be there in a little while. We'll just maybe practice a little, me and Adam, so tomorrow night meets your expectations."

"But... what are you going to do?"

"You just nevermind. But if you go now and stop complaining, maybe I'll bring you a nice, warm, creamy dessert, OK?"

He moaned and went to the door, looking back at us once before he left. The door had no sooner closed than Sue broke out laughing, which made her big tits jiggle nicely. She choked out through her laughter "Oh, I'm such an evil little bitch! He's gonna go crazy wondering what's happening!" She began to pull on the top I had brought down for her. I was confused. "So we're not..."

"No Adam, we'll save all that for tomorrow. I'm just torturing him a little. This is so much fun! I just needed to talk to you alone for a minute, and one of us really did have to get home with the girls. We've been gone almost twenty five minutes, we don't usually do that."

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12