Adam's Journey Pt. 25

Story Info
Adam explores further.
4.3k words
4.33
20.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

With the thought in mind that maybe staying in the cold water for a few more minutes would be a real good idea I went back to my interrupted swim, alternating between freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly, and backstroke about every fourth or fifth turn. As my muscles burned through their meager stores of energy I slowed down and began working through a cool-down, and heard Ralph hit the water with a loud splash, having decided to join me now that the work was done.

I played with him for a while, letting him swat and bite at me as I swam around and under him, grabbing his tail and feet, then climbed out and started to towel off as he rolled in the grass.

I couldn't help thinking about Kori, on the other side of the very wall I was staring at, probably sucking Ronnie's cock. On her knees, crouched over Ron, her ass in the air and that glorious pussy open and wet, just waiting for someone (me!) to come up behind her and...

Damn! Last night's dreams, vivid and Dante'-esque, had left me in a fragile state, easily and instantly aroused, and Kori's erotic little mind game hadn't helped at all. I was hard and throbbing again, the front of my suit tented out over my erection. I was glad there was no one around except Ralph, and he didn't care. He already knew I was a horny bastard.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and grabbed my coffee cup, flinging the cold dregs out on the lawn. I knew my pot would have shut itself off by now, although I could always heat up a cup in the microwave. I decided to borrow a fresh cup from Kori instead, knowing she wouldn't mind, and snuck quietly through their back door and into the kitchen.

Pouring a cup from their full pot, I realized I could hear Kori down the hall in their bedroom, clearly in the throes of orgasm, crying out and moaning her pleasure. It was obviously Ronnie's turn to return the favor she had come in to bestow upon him, and I froze, blood pounding in my temples and cock throbbing painfully as I listened to her.

Suddenly realizing what I was doing, and what a horrible invasion of their privacy this was, I quietly hurried out of their house and across to my own, Ralph at my heels. Part of the problem was that I could so perfectly picture Kori's pussy, thanks to her earlier display, that it wasn't just my imagination drawing the image in my mind.

I had debated about imposing myself on them for breakfast, but there was no way now! If Kori even started one of her patented teases I knew I would cum in my pants. While Kori would probably love that, Ron would laugh his ass off, and I wasn't ready for the humiliation.

I puttered around for a little while, waiting for my hormones to settle down and my arousal to subside, which it eventually did. I tried to call Kristi then, without success. I would try her several more times that day, on her cell, at John and Wendy's home number, and at her work number, always with the same frustrating result. I cursed caller ID, knowing she was intentionally ignoring me. I left voicemails, knowing the calls would not be returned.

I wondered absently if this was some kind of a game to her, laughing, watching my desperation as I called again and again and she denied herself to me. I could see how she could play this game with sex very easily, and I didn't like the thought. It angered me slightly, and I found it very frustrating that I was unable to make this happen how and when I wanted it to.

I knew though that if she would just answer the phone I would probably forgive her just out of gratitude for her speaking to me, and suspected that by doing so I would become enslaved in her sexual game. Damn, either she was really good, or I was letting my imagination run wild!

The day passed, and I did a few chores, watched a little TV, and just generally passed the time. I found myself very much looking forward to this evening with Sue and Rick, and that surprised me. I had kind of let myself be led into this situation despite my discomfort with it, and hadn't expected to find myself relishing the thought of fucking a man's wife while he watched helplessly.

Sue was pretty sexy though, and I wanted to see and feel her sucking my cock again. That had been intense! Too, it was balm for my wounds, I think, to have this situation where I knew I was the one in control, where others needed and wanted me to provide something in their lives. It made up to some degree for my other situation, in which I found myself pretty much helpless and with no good resolution in sight.

It was mid-afternoon, and thinking these thoughts as I headed in to shower and get cleaned up I came to a solid decision. If Rick really wanted to see his wife get well and soundly fucked, to watch and hear her get off on a cock considerably larger than his own, well, then, I'd just do that! I'd fuck the hell out of her and leave her whimpering and oozing cum from every orifice! Why, when I was done with her his little penis would rattle around in her pussy like a BB in a coffee can!

Laughing at myself, at that ridiculous analogy and my own false bravado as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, I wondered how the evening would really go. I found I was kind of looking forward to pushing him around a little, although I knew I couldn't be truly cruel to him. I was very horny, hard again and hoping they wouldn't back out. And that I wouldn't.

As I hung up my towel I noticed the small plastic bag containing the two Cialis tablets laying on the edge of my sink. I picked it up and looked at it, then at my stiff cock standing out hard and throbbing in front of me. It would probably be a bad idea to throw fuel on the fire, but I decided what the hell and swallowed one, washing it down with a glass of water. I sure hoped nobody got cold feet now, or I could have a long tough night and new callouses on my hands in the morning!

I slipped into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, still with a couple hours to kill before heading over to Sue's. I caught the last inning and a half of a Cubs game on WGN, then carried my beer outside and wandered around inspecting my handiwork on the jobs I'd crossed off my list, making sure I hadn't missed anything or left any tools out.

I saw Sue and Rick outside, waving at a car that was pulling away carrying their two daughters. Sue saw me and waved, then turned and said something to Rick. She then turned back and headed toward their front door as Rick crossed the street toward me. I stood and waited for him, curious what this was about.

"Hi Adam."

"Hey Rick, what's going on?" It was a little strange to stand and talk to him in my front yard, acting normal. Acting as though he hadn't watched his wife suck my cock and take most of my load in her mouth, and I hadn't watched him lick the rest of my jizz off his wife's face. Just last night. He didn't seem uncomfortable with it; I guess it's just me.

"Sue was wondering if you'd like to join us for dinner." He stood, looking at me expectantly.

"I thought you had the girls through dinner, but I just saw them leave. Change of plans, I guess?"

He laughed "Yeah, those two little con artists. They talked their grandparents into taking them to Chucky Cheese for pizza. They spoil those girls so bad."

I laughed. "Well then sure, dinner sounds good. What time?"

He glanced at his watch. "Come on over anytime. We'll eat in about fortyfive minutes or so, but you can have a drink with us if you want."

"Great, I'll go change. By the way, the food you brought over yesterday was excellent, we really enjoyed it. Thanks again."

He smiled, pleased with the praise. I remembered that he had cooked or prepared most of it.

"Are you cooking again tonight?"

"Yup. You like salmon?"

"You bet. Can I bring anything?"

"No. Well, how about a bottle of wine? Do you have what, maybe a nice Merlot or Shiraz or something? Don't go to the store, that's too much trouble."

"No, no, not a problem, I've got a few bottles in my stash, I'm sure I can find something. Anything else?"

"No, just, well, you know. Suzy is really looking forward to this Adam, I haven't seen her this excited, this hot for sex, for a long time." He was looking down at his feet now, clearly embarrassed. "Thank you for doing this, we really appreciate it."

I stood there tongue-tied, not sure how to respond to that. He was thanking me for coming over to fuck his pretty little wife? I thought he must be joking, role playing maybe, but I could see that he wasn't.

"Rick, buddy, you really don't have to thank me for fucking your wife. I'm sure the pleasure will be all mine."

He glanced up at me, then down again. "No Adam, the pleasure won't be all yours, I can assure you. Sue really wants to feel, uh, you know, what you will feel like, um, inside her. She, uh, well... I'm not big like you Adam, you know that, and I can't give her what she wants."

I know I shouldn't have said it, it's something I would never do, not in a million years, but somehow I knew what was expected of me. Unlike him, I was role playing, I think, so I did it:

"Yeah Rick, she did mention that your little cock just didn't reach where she needed it. She also mentioned how skinny your little dick is and that she wanted to feel what it was like to be full and stretched again, like her college lovers used to do to her. Did you know about this when you married her?"

He appeared to be trembling, just a little, and I noticed that his fists were clenched so tightly that his knuckles were white. I was afraid I'd stepped over the line, but then I heard him breathe "Oh, my god!" He smiled. "You're good at this."

I realized at that moment that this was exactly what he wanted, that this all fit his odd fantasy! I pushed on: "She also said that she wants me to cum way up inside of her. Your wife wants me to fill her pussy with my cum Rick, what do you think of that?"

She, of course, had never said these things, or at least not the way I was spinning it; he surely knew that, but this was really working for him.

I heard him take a deep, shaky breath. "Oh, man! Oh shit, this is so weird, but I just can't wait!"

I didn't say anything, and he looked at me finally, an odd look in his eye. "You really are awfully good at this Adam, are you sure you've never done this before? Is this really your first time? Sue says it is, but..."

I laughed. "Cross my heart Rick, I'm a virgin at this. It's all pretty weird for me too, a little unbelievable. I am looking forward to fucking your wife though. You sure you're gonna want to see that?"

"Oh, yes! Yes, for sure! I better go home, come join us as soon as you can, OK?"

"Sure. Rick, one thing? Please don't thank me any more for any of this. Whatever else happens, fine, we'll try to roll with it, but don't thank me OK?"

"Well, all right, I supose. I'll try to remember. Why?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. It just doesn't feel right to me somehow. Just don't, OK?"

He looked at me oddly. "Sure, whatever. Well, I guess we'll see you in a little while."

He scurried back across the streeet, and I noticed that I was shaking. Apparently pushing beyond my personal limits is stressful on me. I had been raised with good manners, and had been taught to treat others with respect and courtesy, and to not hurt people thoughtlessly or intentionally, and this went against every fiber of my being. And yet I knew this was part of the game, important to him, and my cock was more than happy to participate.

I made a conscious decision to relinquish control to my genitals and my limbic system tonight, and not to think about or analyze what was happening. I had every intention to have fun and get well and totally laid, no matter what else happened. Still, I didn't want to hurt Rick by being too cruel. I was fully aware and very afraid that the evening could end with hurt, anger, and recriminations, but somehow had convinced myself that we should go forward regardless.

I went in and upstairs to change, stripping down and splashing on just a little light cologne that I liked, a Ralph Lauren something or other. In my closet, I looked at my clothes, wondering just what they were expecting of me. I debated about looking a little thuggish (not sure I could pull that off, although I hadn't shaved), or dressy, or outdoorsy, or just laid back casual.

I settled on a mix of outdoorsy and casual, and pulled out my favorite pair of jeans, soft and faded, worn thin and very comfortable. Smiling, I remembered that these were what Kristi called my "package pants", and were what I had been wearing the night we had first met.

It was about two or three months after Kristi and I had started dating and we were getting ready to go out to have dinner and then maybe go dancing, or to a movie, I don't recall. I was getting dressed and had walked out of my closet wearing these same pants, still shirtless and barefoot.

I rarely ever wore those pants, even back then. They are extremely comfortable, but about worn out, faded and thin. That's always the way, just when jeans get good and comfy they wear out.

Kristi had been standing at her vanity wearing only her tiny red silk panties, her back to me, putting on makeup (an enormous waste of time and money, in my opinion, she doesn't need it) and had glanced at me in her mirror. She had stopped and turned around, her little mascara brush still in hand, and had leaned back against her sink and looked at me.

"So Adam, what is it you're advertising for?"

"Huh?"

"Are you thinking maybe a threesome would be fun tonight, or are you looking for a little chicky for your spare time? Or are you just trying to trigger a few fantasies for all the old married ladies and little teenage waitresses? Maybe a few of the men too, now that I think about it."

I'd had no idea what she was talking about, and had told her so. "Babe, I have no clue what you're talking about."

She laughed at me "Oh come on Adam, you expect me to believe that? You come out in your package pants and act all innocent. You haven't worn those since the night we were introduced. You caught me by wearing those, isn't that enough for you?"

I had gotten a little distracted looking at her breasts, nipples rosy and erect, and at the way the thin fabric of her panties stretched across her sweet little protruding mound, with just the slightest little indentation at the center, at the front of her cleft. "Kristi, what the heck..."

"Come on Adam you remember."

I remembered a lot of things about the night we'd first met, but what I had been wearing was not in my file. I remembered exactly what she had been wearing however. "Uh, sorry babe, I really don't..."

"Quit staring at my tits and pay attention! I mean come on, look at the way those fit you!"

I looked. "Yeah, I know, they're a little tight in the ass and thighs, but they loosen up some after I've had 'em on for awhile. So?"

"No, not that." She came across and grabbed my arm and dragged me in front of the mirror. "Look. What do you see?"

"I see I need to start doing a few more crunches." I rubbed my hand over my belly, which seemed to be losing a little muscle tone.

"No stupid, not that. I'm talking about this." (I love it when women call me stupid. Both Kristi and Izzy do that, and even Kori sometimes. I guess it must be some sort of loving, affectionate little nickname or something.)

Still holding my arm, she used the fingers of her other hand to trace over the bulges at my crotch, narrrating as she went "What do we have here, let's see - oh look, one great big right testicle right here, and what's this bump - oh, it's just a big old matching nut on the left side, what a surprise. Unless you're smuggling in lemons for the bartender that is!"

Her fingers felt really good on me, but she was being silly. "Kristi, come on..."

"I'm not done! And what's this here, it looks like you're bringing a Maglite stuffed down your pants, in case of emergency - no, wait, it's just your cock, gosh, that'll be totally useless if the lights go out!"

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Well, I wouldn't say that exactly." She had laughed at that, despite trying to act so outraged.

"No Adam, seriously, these pants leave nothing to the imagination. You might as well just hang everything out and walk around with it all flopping around. And look, now you're getting a hard-on, that's not at all obvious! Adam, that's just obscene, you can't wear those to a family restaurant!"

She was right, I was hard from her touching and from all the attention being focused on my crotch. But still... "Baby, you're exaggerating, they're just blue jeans. Levis. They're not - what did you call 'em?"

"Package pants, Adam. Thin little snug wrappers to display your package. Every guy has at least one pair, right?"

I didn't know anything about that. I wasn't even aware I had a pair until that moment.

As I got dressed for my evening with Sue and Rick I was smiling, remembering that the family restaurant concern had ultimately been a moot point.

With all her touching and talking about my package, I had wound up so horny that I had yanked her little panties off her, shoved my "package pants" down to my knees and taken her hard from behind, bent over her sink. When I had discovered how wet she was, and saw how fast she came, I realized that the whole thing - all her feigned outrage and embarrassment - had been designed to accomplish exactly this.

She had been trying to turn me on to the point I'd just grab her and fuck her silly, and she'd succeeded. She always did, I'm sure I wasn't much of a challenge in that regard. That's OK, I always enjoyed it, and she certainly seemed to.

We had ultimately skipped dinner and just grabbed fast food burgers at the drive-thru on the way to the concert - that's what it was, a concert, Toby Keith and Rascal Flats, I remember now! Kristi had - still has - a thing for Toby. I had worn the pants, and been conscious of getting looked at like never before thanks to her pointing out the "package display factor". It was probably just my imagination, but her rubbing against me as we danced at our seats and in the aisle through the concert, plus the looks, had led to a very memorable night of lovemaking.

Now, thinking back about all that, I found that I would be unable to close my "package pants". I had an enormous hard-on. An almost frighteningly hard, swollen, throbbing hard-on, which was standing several degrees above my usual erect angle and making a credible attempt to poke me in the navel.

I wondered again if maybe the Cialis had been a bad idea - it obviously was working on me, and I was unusually and hugely hard. I had also noticed that my sinuses seemed to be a little swollen and stuffy, but right now I was actually a little worried about how hard I was, and how it didn't seem to be fading in the least. Visions of a horribly embarrassing trip to the emergency room four hours from now danced in my head, thanks to all the damn TV commercials and their warnings.

I went about getting ready, ignoring the unicorn effect in front of me, and by the time I got shirt, socks and shoes on it had faded enough to push down against my right thigh, pull my pants over, and zip up. Looking in the mirror I saw that Kristi had been totally right about these pants.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of a good Merlot that I had a couple of, not terribly expensive, but dependably delicious. I'm not a snob about what wine goes with what food, always having been of the opinion that if you're paying for it you can damn well eat and drink whatever the hell you like, but still, I was a little put off by the salmon and Merlot or Syrah combo that Rick had suggested. And tonight I was supposed to be the boss, right?

I doubled back and grabbed a bottle of a 2005 Pinot Noir that I had picked up a case of when Kristi and I had taken a four day trip to tour some wineries in Sonoma and the Russian River Valley last fall. I had thought the case was a steal at less than $400, and this would leave me still with four bottles. It seemed to be getting better every time I opened one, and I thought it would work well with salmon. Depending on how Rick was preparing it.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12