Adam's Journey Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

She knew exactly what was happening, and we began to go at each other again, meeting each other's thrusts. It was pretty much just animalistic grunting and gasping, groans of effort and pleasure mixed, and serious fucking as Rick licked and sucked whatever parts of our bodies came near his face.

Sue came again and we momentarily mis-timed our thrusts. I slid completely out of her, my cock forced down into Rick's face. I felt him take my cum-slick cock into his mouth, sucking at me just for a second or two before grabbing my cock in his hand, mid-shaft, and guiding it back into Sue's begging pussy.

That did it for me. For some reason, the fact that he had taken my cock in his hand, inches from his face, and willingly, even eagerly guided me back into his own wife's open, waiting pussy, then watched as I totally filled her with my cock once again... Well, that whole scene, the fact that he so eagerly did that for his wife, just pushed me over the edge and I began to cum, shooting my second load deep inside of her, knowing she was feeling and he was watching the pumping spasms of my cock as I coated her womb with hot cum.

This whole wild, over-sexed, horny, surrealistic thing had me in the throes of another powerful orgasm, and I rode it out, holding myself buried deep inside of her, her soft, white bottom crushed to my groin, as my ass muscles flexed and I thrust as deeply as possible into her.

Eventually - seconds, minutes, hours? - later, I was completely spent, weak and limp as I collapsed back and my cock slid out of her in a small gush of white. It flopped down, less than fully hard now, into Rick's face, and I just looked down at him, too weak to move. He licked my cock, tasting the flavor of his wife's lust mixed with my own, and when he opened his mouth I dully took my cock in hand and fed it to him, pushing the swollen head into his mouth and making him suck the last drops out of me and lick the smears of cum off my sensitive and swollen cock.

I let him suck me as long as I could, my balls on his face. He was eager and enthusiastic, making up for being rather clumsy at it, and before too long I had to move away, too sensitive and tender to continue and not much wanting to anyhow.

I flopped down on a chair behind me, slouching down and laying back, letting my exhausted cock and spent balls hang over the edge and down the front. Sue again pushed her freshly filled pussy into his face and he went back to work on her, enjoying his secong big load of cum of the day.

He was erect again, his cock throbbing hard, and Sue leaned forward and took him into her mouth. I watched their 69, tired but fascinated, as she engulfed his cock, having no trouble taking all of him. They both came, quickly and simultaneously, their moans and cries muffled by the other's sex in their mouths. It was a very erotic sight, and my body might have responded were I not too worn out. I was spent, totally.

Sue rolled off him and they laid there, head to foot, satisfied and exhausted. We were all silent as their breathing gradually slowed to normal, too tired to care that we were all sex-soaked and naked together, or that Sue's husband had just sucked his first cock. And that I had acheived my own questionable first by letting him.

I was the first to break the silence.

"Whew! That was incredible, but it kind of gives a guy an appetite. What was that dessert you mentioned Rick?"

Sue laughed, her breasts jiggling as she did so. "I can't believe you're thinking of your stomach after that! But then you did most of the work, and Ricky already had dessert - twice. I only had one and you didn't get to have any."

She reached over and tugged on his limp little cock. "Rick, get up and serve us your dessert, Adam needs to renew his energy levels."

Rick groaned and sat up looking first at his oversexed wife laying on the floor, then at my cock hanging down. He looked at his own shrivelled nub, then back at me, and shook his head ruefully as he stood and walked to the kitchen. "I sure hope I haven't started something I'm going to regret here!"

Sue and I sat and looked at each other for a few seconds after Rick disappeared into the kitchen, both of us sexually exhausted, at least for the moment, but satisfied. Sue looked down at my limp cock, then back up at me, smiling.

"God that was fun! I had forgotten how good it feels to have a really big cock in me, I just felt so full. It was great! So, did my husband suck your cock for you?"

"Yeah, a little."

"And was it as awful as you expected?"

I shrugged. "I guess not, it was no big deal. I survived. It's not really what turns my crank though, you know?" I paused. "He seemed to enjoy it."

She laughed softly. "I'll just bet he did. Thanks for doing that Adam, I know you weren't really interested. He's been talking about it forever, but I never thought he'd really do all that stuff. Maybe he's a little gay, or bi or whatever."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "I guess he'd have to be bi, not gay, or he wouldn't have had the woody to end all woodies while you were sitting on his face. Hell Sue, he shot his wad all over himself without even being touched, so he was obviously loving your pussy!"

"Oh, he does, no doubt. He makes up for being a little lacking in the penis department by being very, very good with his tongue. I could rent him out to the ladies around the neighborhood and make a fortune. And he'd love it! You might say he'd eat it up!" She laughed at her own pun, as did I.

"Shit, don't tell Kori that, you might never get him back. She'd probably lock him in a closet and take him out three or four times a day for servicing. She's really a pretty horny lady, Sue."

She sighed. "Aren't we all Adam, aren't we all. But I think for Rick it's really more a matter of showing that he's totally submissive to me, and to you if you want him to be. I guess, judging by tonight, he'll do about anything I ask of him."

She reached out and touched my leg, then ran her fingers over my limp and dangling cock. "It would be fun to make him suck your cock while I watched though."

"Sue..."

"I know, I know, it was just a thought."

I heard Rick knocking around in the kitchen, clinking dishes together softly. I figured he'd be back any second, and without thinking about it I reached down and picked up his apron as I moved back to the loveseat and kind of laid it over my lap as I sat down, covering my nudity.

Sue moved closer, laughing at the gesture, and slapped my leg. "Oh Adam, did I scare you that bad?"

I laughed too, noticing what I had done. "I guess you must have. I didn't even realize I did that!"

"So what's everybody laughing about?" Rick came back in, balancing three small plates, still stark naked. I can honestly say it was the first time I was ever served food by a naked man, and that it seemed very awkward to me. He didn't seem to notice.

Sue replied to him. "Oh, nothing really. Just Adam suddenly going all shy on us after all we've been through! I thought it was funny."

He looked at his apron in my lap and smiled. "Adam, I'm sure Suzy would rather look at you and have me cover up. Wouldn't you dear?"

She gazed down at his cock, a little two inch nub sticking straight out from his groin, not enough length or heft to cause it to dangle in the slightest. I tried not to stare as he handed us our plates, but hell, he was less than a foot away! He really was tiny when flaccid, although somewhat more respectable when erect. And he was right, he should keep it covered. I suspected that when he had pubes it would barely show at all.

Sue made a rude crack about barely being able to see his "little clitty", then got up and took a seat next to me. Rick sat at the far end, all three of us wedged in on the loveseat with Sue in the middle, and we began to eat the dessert Rick had prepared.

It was great, very sweet and rich, with a flaky pastry crust, dark bittersweet chocolate, and a thick, syrupy cherry filling, with whole cherries. He had spooned a little fresh whipped cream over the top, and I figured one spoonful of this concoction could probably put a person into a diabetic coma. Incredibly good, and, I'm sure, very healthy. On second thought, we were probably now canceling out any health benefit we'd gotten from the salmon.

"Incredible Rick, this is just amazing!"

Sue chimed in. "It is very good honey. I bet Adam will get his energy back in no time with this. This is sex food. We should think of a name for this, like 'Cream my Cherry' or something."

Rick laughed. "Suzy, you haven't had your cherry for 20 years now."

Sue smacked him, laughing. "That's not true, it's only been 16 years. OK, think of some other name then."

I did the math. She was about thirty, so she'd lost her cherry at 14 if she was being honest. Yikes!

Rick had a question for me. "Hey Adam, you know this stuff, what kind of wine would be good with this?"

That was a tough one, and I really don't know wine as well as he gave me credit for. "Jeez, that's tough! I really don't know, this is just so sweet and rich, probably you'd have some wine before, or maybe after. Or instead of."

I thought for a minute. The chocolate was the thing, not much in the way of wine goes well with chocolate. "Maybe a Cabernet Sauvignon, possibly, but it would be iffy. Some people would probably like it. Something else really sweet probably, a nice Port maybe would be good."

Rick considered that. "What's Port? I don't think I've ever had a Port."

"It's like wine with muscles, more aged. Higher alcohol content, very sweet, nice dark color. You'd probably like it. You know, I think I've actually got a bottle or two at home."

He wanted to try it, and volunteered to go get a bottle from my basement. I told him where to look and he slipped on pants and left, leaving me and his wife together, alone and naked.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12