Adam's Journey Pt. 29

Story Info
Adam tries to expand his horizons
8k words
4.36
22.9k
5
0

Part 29 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Sue and I sat together silently for a couple of minutes, her warm, soft body leaning against me. It struck me that Rick was awfully trusting, leaving me alone and naked in his home, with his equally naked wife, and I said so to Sue.

She laughed. "Really Adam, what else could we do that we haven't already done? He probably figures we're too exhausted to go on without him, and his only worry would be that he might miss something.Besides, you tempted him with something new in food and drink combinations. If there was one thing that could get him to leave me with you, it was that! He does love his culinary things."

I chuckled. She had a good point about there not being much else we could do, especially in my current state of torpor. She reached over and took my limp cock in her hand and began to slowly stroke me. "Looks like a dead soldier Adam. Did I wear you out already, or are we going to continue this wonderful evening?"

Her soft stroking felt very nice, and was just what the doctor ordered. I felt myself begin to harden, and I groaned as her touch fired the nerves in my groin. "Not dead Sue, just unconscious. Somehow I feel fairly certain you know how to revive that soldier."

She did, leaning over and taking me into her mouth, then deep into her throat as she fellated me back to a firm and throbbing erection, all the while cupping and massaging my balls with her hand. Once she had me fully erect she sat up and admired her handiwork.

"Wow, I am good! I can raise the dead!" She smiled as she said it, continuing to stroke and fondle me.

"You're more than good, you're excellent. And yeah, I believe you probably could raise the dead with one of your blowjobs. The way you take me clear down your throat and I can feel your tongue working around the base of my cock, damn, that's just incredible!"

She smiled and preened a little, clearly pleased with the praise, but it was all true. She gave amazing head, and I could easily become addicted to it.

"Well, practice makes perfect. Do you want me to suck you off?"

"Desperately. Absolutely. Very much. But no, let's just sit and talk while we wait for Rick. I kind of feel bad about fucking his wife anyway, I don't want to do it behind his back, and he should be back pretty soon." That thought struck me as strange even as I said it, but the fact was that I had no desire to do anything with Sue that didn't have Rick's stamp of approval. It just felt less bad to me that way, less like cheating or leading her to do so.

We sat back, leaning into each other, and she continued to touch and play. I slid my hand down her tummy and let my finger slide into her cleft, lightly stroking the puckered flesh of her hood, her big clit momentarily retracted and out of sight. She twitched and moaned slightly as I stroked her sensitive flesh.

"God that feels good. I am so horny tonight, I just can't seem to get enough. I'd forgotten how good a really big cock feels inside me, hitting all those nice spots that Ricky can't reach and making me cum - I lost track of how many times I've cum tonight, but please, sir, may I have another?"

"Swell, now you've got me fucking Oliver Twist! That shouldn't screw with my head at all. But I think the quote is actually 'some more', not 'another'."

"Oooh, even better!"

We both laughed as I continued to softly stroke her sex, occasionally dipping a finger inside of her for more lubrication as I gently massaged her clit, feeling it swell and harden again, getting fat and firm and protruding pink and shiny from it's puckered hood. I leaned slightly forward to admire it.

"You know, when Rick's cock is shrunken down it really isn't much bigger than your clit. But then you're overly blessed in that arena."

"Do you think my big clitty is gross?"

"What? No, not at all! I love it, and I find it very exciting and unique. I've just never seen one like that is all, it's like this great neon sign saying 'Horny woman, needs to cum, please press this button for orgasm!' or something like that. I love touching it - and licking it - and seeing you react."

She laughed. "You're so weird. I'm glad you like it, Ricky does too. So do I, it's a fun thing to have, but it has caused me trouble over the years."

"Really? How so?"

"I developed sexually when I was eleven years old, Adam. I started to grow big hooters and hair in strange places, and I started my periods before I turned twelve, and this." She indicated her pussy with a wave of her hand. "I was riding my bike one day, on a bumpy road, and I started to feel really funny, but good, you know, inside. Then this amazing wave hit me, this incredibly good feeling from my toes to my ears, but centering right here, right on my nub, the best feeling I had ever felt, right up until I crashed my bike and skinned my knee, elbow, and chin. That kind of ruined it, but not completely."

I couldn't stop myself, I was laughing helplessly at her description of her first orgasm.

"Yeah, laugh at a poor kid crashing her bike, you sick bastard! I still have a little scar, right here on my chin." She was laughing too as she pointed out the tiny white scar on her chin. I kissed it, still chuckling.

"What a nice reminder of your very first orgasm. I plan to give you 'some more' tonight, but I'll try not to leave any scars, OK?"

She stuck her lip out, pretending to pout. "You'd better, after laughing at me. But anyway, after that I would pretty much have an orgasm whenever I rode my bike - I learned not to crash - and I started masturbating regularly, and I learned to sit and squeeze my legs together and kind of wiggle my butt just right to give myself one anywhere, anytime."

"Really? Can you still do that?"

"Yes. But back then I was totally addicted, I mean it. At dinner, in school, at the movies, even in church sometimes, I was always getting myself off. I must have had the wettest panties in town. My mom kept telling me to stop fidgeting, she even took me to the doctor to see if I had a rash or anything. He examined me, touched and poked and prodded, and rubbed some kind of cream on my ass and sent us home with a prescription, and I gave myself an orgasm in the car while my mom went into the pharmacy. I was so bad!"

"Oh, I don't know. I jerked off a lot as a kid, it's probably pretty normal. I think everyone hits that stage where their body changes, hormones start to flow, and we do a little exploring. You know, learning about ourselves and what makes things tick. It's just normal. I think we turned out OK."

"Adam, I was cumming several times a day! My grades suffered, I couldn't focus, everyone said I was too daydreamy or unfocused, or had A.D.D. I wasn't daydreaming, I didn't have A.D.D. I was just constantly in a state of arousal! It's a good thing there's no quota on orgasms or I would have used up all of mine."

I laughed again. "Nope, no quota, thank god! It does sound like you were maybe a little worse off than most."

"I know. I felt like a freak, it was horrible! I never went to therapy, but I think it helped set me up for the way things went later in my life. I'm not sure what Freud or Kinsey would say about it, or even Dr. Spock."

"The Star Trek guy? I didn't know he knew about such things. I thought Vulcans were asexual."

She giggled, the response I'd been hoping for, trying to ease her self-recrimination a little. "Not Mr. Spock you fool, Dr. Spock. The kid expert."

"Ah, that Spock! So were you sexually active with boys too, or was this all self-inflicted?"

She thought for a moment. "Boys? Sure, later, the usual stuff with all the typical angst and intrigue of the later teenage years. But first, when I was 14 my dad signed me up for riding lessons - horseback, you know."

"Yeah Sue, I'm familiar with what riding lessons are. I've often wondered if there isn't something more to the relationship between a girl and her horse. Girls just seem to get so attached to the animals, more so than guys."

"Well, there sure was for me. One in particular, a big gelding named Socks, 'cause his feet were white. I learned to ride him bareback, and he had this hard knot, right at the base of his mane, on his whithers, and I'd scoot up so that my clit was bumping that, and we'd canter or trot, and oh my god! I called him Nubbin, because he and I spent almost four glorious years bumping our nubbins together."

She was so funny, and so open about this! I was really sorry that I had waited so long to get to know her, she was a very interesting woman and completely uninhibited, it seemed.

"So basically you're saying you spent several years in a serious relationship with your horse."

She smiled. "Well, not exactly. But he did have a huge cock, some days I'd get there and he'd be standing in the corral with this enormous penis hanging out of him, and I'd be totally wet and aroused from looking at that before I ever got on him. I was so curious, I wanted to touch it, but I never did. I was afraid someone would see me and think I was a sicko."

"Good decision. You would have been a sicko. I think kids that grow up on farms or around animals tend to get an early education, but that would have been crossing the line."

She nodded. "I know. But the awkward fumbling and touching with boys in closets or under the bleachers, or later on in back seats, that just wasn't doing it. I felt like there had to be more to it."

"Yeah, there is. And you found out...?

"With Jeff, the ranch hand at the stables. I'd had a crush on him for years, since I first saw him. His cock wasn't as big as Nubbin's."

I laughed. "Thank goodness, he'd have split you in half. How long had you been around him at this point?"

"Oh, several years! I was a senior in high school by that time, and he began to notice me. Before that I was just a kid, and he steered clear of the kids. Smart man. Anyhow, I came back from a ride, I must have cum ten times and my pants were soaked through, plus a big wet spot on Nubbin's back. I always thought anyone that saw it would just figure sweaty horse, but when I slid off my legs collapsed from cumming so much, and Jeff ran over to me, and he knew right away what was happening, what I'd been doing."

"You think he knew? What did he do?"

"He helped me up, helped me over to a bench, then went and brushed Nubbin and took his bridle off and put him up, then came back. All the girls had a crush on Jeff, he was this tall cowboy, cocky grin, curly blond hair, tight little butt, nice bulge in his jeans, big blue eyes. Worked a lot with his shirt off, all tan and lean. He was twenty three."

"Jesus Sue, he was still pushing his luck! Kind of a big age spread between him and you."

"Not to me. I wanted him. I wanted him to be the one, and I was so ready."

I wondered where Rick had gone, but I wanted to hear the rest of her story. Her fondling, combined with her story thus far, had me aroused, hard and ready. "Well, you actually had waited longer than a lot of kids do. So, what did he do?"

"He took me to the back, to his bunk area, and got a cool wet cloth and wiped my face, then my neck, then he unbuttoned my shirt and washed my upper chest. Then he opened my bra and touched me, stroking my nipples, making then all hard, then he took my shirt and bra off of me and sucked on my nipples, and I came."

I waited as she remembered, a dreamy, faraway look in her eyes.

"I could see and feel the hard bulge in his jeans. I wasn't stupid, I knew what was going to happen, and I wanted to touch him, so I did. When I took it out I thought it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, but it was so big! I was afraid, I didn't know how he could put that big thing inside of me. Then he touched me, and I came again."

She laughed softly. "He wasn't nearly as big as you I don't think, but bigger than Rick. It seemed huge to me at the time, I thought it was nearly as big as a horse's cock."

"So even with all of your earlier touching and experimenting, this was it. He was your very first one. Of course you were a little scared!"

"Exactly. But he was gentle and caring, and I was so wet and horny. It hurt for a second or two, then it was all good. He pulled out at the last second, after I'd cum like twenty more times, and shot his cum all over my belly. I touched it and tasted it, I loved it all. Still do. Jeff taught me everything over the next year, we made love constantly, and licked and tasted each other. I loved him so much, and he loved me too. And I kept riding Nubbin and getting off, and Jeff knew all about it. He teased me, but he liked how insatiably horny I was."

"He could have lost his job. You two could have been in so much trouble. What would your parents have thought about this older guy and you?"

"I know, Adam. We thought it was worth it. Turns out maybe it wasn't."

"What happened?"

"One of the other girls found out somehow and got jealous, and told the owners of the stables. He did lose his job, they fired him and sent him away, swore they'd have him thrown in jail if he was ever seen around town again because they were afraid of having him around the younger girls any longer."

"I thought you were old enough to make it legal."

She shrugged. "I guess, but barely. That didn't seem to matter. He left, but we were both devastated. I cried for weeks, and could never tell anyone what was wrong."

"That's so sad. Do you supose you would have stayed together?"

"Maybe, who knows. Promise you won't tell Rick something?"

"Sure. What?"

"Jeff and I still stay in touch. We call each other sometimes, just to talk. He owns his own dude ranch in Arizona now. Maybe I should take Rick there sometime to further our little cuckolding relationship, he'd probably like that."

"I wouldn't Sue. It would be different, I think you still love this Jeff. That's not just sex, like us. That could really fuck up your marriage, your family. I just think it would be a bad idea, but what do I know?"

She sighed, and we heard Rick at the front door. "You're probably right. I sure would like to see him again though, you know?"

"Well, if you ever do, treat it as a fling, a one time thing. Or maybe a once a year thing." I was thinking of Izzy and me. "But don't ever tell Rick about it." Great, I had just advised her to cheat and lie!

Rick came in then, before I could revise my statement, carrying two bottles in one hand and one in the other. He stopped dead, looking at me fingering his wife's pussy and her hand stroking my erect cock. "Hey, no fair starting without me!"

Sue looked over at her husband. "Hi honey, you're finally back! I was just telling Adam how much I like riding horses. Ricky knows all about me and horses Adam, he likes the story about how I rode so much as a kid. Don't you dear?"

Rick, still standing in the doorway, smiled at her. "My wife is such a horny thing, she can even get off riding a horse, can you believe it? I figure someday some good looking - and well hung - cowboy will sweep her off her feet and they'll ride off into the sunset together."

I glanced at Sue, raising my eyebrows at how near Rick was to the truth. She turned her face a little away from him and frowned slightly at me, giving an almost imperceptible shake of her head, warning me. I realized she had never told him the part of the story involving her cowboy, Jeff! I was so glad I hadn't blurted out something to give away her secret!

I looked away from her, back at Rick. "Close the door Rick, some of us are underdressed."

He realized he was standing in the open doorway, as if trying to show the world his wife stroking another guy's cock, and quickly closed it.

"By the way Rick, never say 'hung' to a cowboy. I think it means someting entirely different to them."

He laughed. "Good point. Hey, that's some ferocious guard dog you've got over there. He tried to lick me to death."

It was my turn to laugh. "Yeah, old Ralph. I've got him trained to lead any burglar straight to the valuables, that way my house doesn't get all torn apart by them searching. The only danger anyone is in from him is if they trip over him - or if he hits them in the balls with his tail."

They both laughed, Sue especially. "Oh Adam, he's sweet. My girls would love him!"

"And he'd love your girls. Oh, by the way, Kori said no problem on you and the girls using their pool, anytime. You just have to stay with them so nobody drowns. Let me know when you go over, the girls can take Ralph swimming with them."

This suddenly struck me as a very unusual conversation to be having as she and I sat there caressing each other's nasty bits, and I changed the topic. "Let's see what you found there, Rick. I didn't know I had three bottles of Port, I thought just two. You must have done a thorough search!"

He walked over to us. "Well, one says Tawny Port, one says Ruby port, and this one says Porto and Colheita. Is that the same thing?"

"Mmm, yeah, pretty much. I'd forgotten about the Ruby, it's a Sonoma Valley one we brought back, it's still pretty young and probably not the best choice for this, let's set it aside."

He did, and handed me the other two. Both were the real thing, from Portugal, a 1965 Delaforce Colheita and a 1970 Graham's Tawny Port. I thought the Tawny was probably the better choice of the two for what we were planning to have with it, but at a little over $200 it had been nearly twice the price of the Colheita. Screw it! I decided take Ronnie's approach that money is only worth having if you can share the good things it buys with your friends.

"Open this one for us Rick, I think you guys will like it a lot. It should be great with your special dessert."

He took it and went toward the kitchen, setting the Colheita on the table as he went by. Sue had gone back to sucking my cock, not interested in our discussion, and Rick stopped in the doorway for a few seconds, watching her. Her mouth on me felt incredible, and I watched him watch her. His lips were slightly parted, and he licked them, then glanced at me and found me looking back at him. He blushed instantly, shook his head slightly, and disappeared into the kitchen.

I laughed at his reaction, and Sue glanced up at me, half my cock in her mouth. "Nothing, just your crazy husband. Don't stop what you're doing. By the way, you look beautiful with my dick in your mouth."

She made a noise and slapped me on the leg, but went right on sucking, in earnest now, and I closed my eyes and leaned back, thoroughly enjoying her talents. If I hadn't just cum twice I'd have popped well before now, but because I had I felt like I could go on for a long, long time, and that seemed like a really good idea just then.

Rick came back in carrying three glasses, regular wine goblets with a couple of inches of rich, mahogany colored liquid in each. I could smell the powerful fruity sweetness of the wine when he got close, and thought how well it mingled with the scent of sex in the room.

He stopped in front of us, watching his wife. She had her eyes closed, and was moaning softly as she sucked on me, thoroughly involved and obviously very aroused. After about a minute of pure voyeurism he set the glasses down and ran his hand up his wife's thigh, and she responded by spreading her legs wide apart. He moved his hand to cup her swollen sex, then slid his fingers between her puffy lips.

She moaned and moved her hips, rubbing on his hand, and I heard Rick whisper "Oh my god! Oh honey, you're so hot and puffy, like your pussy is all swollen, and I've never seen you get this wet. You really love that big cock, don't you?"

His fingers were making squelchy noises in her, and she moaned what I think was an affirmative answer, then came on his hand, gripping my cock tightly in her own as she bucked against him. If I could have cum in her mouth just then it would have completed the picture, but I was nowhere near ready.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers