Adam's Journey Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell back onto the cushions, leaving my throbbing cock jutting up hard and huge, shiny wet from tip to base with her saliva. When she caught her breath she said "Damn! You guys are going to kill me! Can you die from too many orgasms?"

I looked down at her, her face flushed and slightly damp with a light sheen of perspiration, her lips red and swollen from sucking cock. "I don't think so. Death by orgasm, I don't think I've ever heard of that outside of a husband walking in on his wife and her lover in the middle of having one. And that's not likely to happen here, obviously."

They both enjoyed that comment, and that I was so relaxed with them, I think. It did hit a little close to home for me, I had gotten almost that angry upon discovering Kristi and the schmuck, but they didn't know about that. Sue reminded Rick that he was still dressed, insisting that he get naked too before we sampled our little dessert and wine experiment. He quickly stripped down, exposing the fact that he was also sporting a very hard little woody. Sue pulled it down and let go, letting it thwack up against his belly. "Adam, isn't it nice how my husband enjoys seeing me get off on a nice big cock in my mouth? Why, it looks like he enjoyed it almost as much as you and I did!"

Obviously he had. For some reason I felt better not being the only naked guy with a boner in the room. I probably should have felt less at ease with him wandering around with his cock sticking out, but it had seemed less natural when he was dressed and I wasn't, so this somehow put me more at ease.

We got our plates and glasses, and the Port was surprisingly good with the rich dessert, complementing the chocolate nicely, as well as working with the cherries. It was borderline too sweet for me, but there was just enough tartness in the cherries and warm burn on the tongue and throat in the wine to offset that, and Rick and Sue raved about the combination.

I was pretty proud I'd pulled that off with my limited knowledge of wine and food, it was really mostly a lucky guess, but they clearly thought I was brilliant. I didn't disabuse them of that notion, it was kind of nice being thought of as smart, sexy, and hung. If we got to know each other better they'd see through the first two quickly enough!

As we finished our little break, feeling recharged but uncomfortably full, we all just slumped back on the loveseat in the same order as before with Sue between me and her husband. Sue looked at my cock, which had gone about half-limp with the break in the action, and at Rick, who had entirely lost his erection and shrunk to his diminutive flaccid size.

"You know honey, Adam commented while you were gone that my clitty is almost as big as your dick."

I was appalled! I hadn't intended for him to hear that, it seemed like a very mean thing for her to repeat it to him! He, to his credit, took it in stride and just leaned forward and looked at her, and at himself.

"Hmmm. Do you really think so? I think I'm a lot bigger."

Sue persisted, while I stayed completely out of it. It was bad enough that she'd told him about my comment in the first place! She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips apart, and to push back the flesh on either side of her clit, causing it to thrust out and become fully exposed.

"No, look Ricky." She was using the fingers of her other hand to measure and compare. "You've got maybe an inch or so of your cock behind the head, but if we just compare the head of your penis to me, I'm actually bigger! A lot bigger! Funny we never noticed that before!"

She laughed, enjoying his consternation. "That must be very humiliating for you, to have a wife with a bigger cock than you have. How embarrassing! We should get t-shirts that say that, you know, like I could wear one that said 'Mine's Bigger!', and you could wear one with 'Mini-Me', or 'Dinky' or something on it!"

I wanted to crawl in a hole and not hear any of this, but I couldn't help laughing at Sue's comment, and her t-shirt idea, and at Rick spluttering his objection.

"Hey, that's not fair! You're hard and I'm not, of course yours is bigger!"

As soon as he said that he realized how stupid it was, but it was too late, Sue and I were about to be rolling on the floor laughing! When I could catch my breath, I chided him a little. "Oh, Rick, you're killing me! If you had said that to me it would be one thing, but you do realize you're comparing yourself to a woman, right?"

He was bright red, but he smiled sheepishly. "I know. I tried to pull those words back, but it was too late. I have maybe said dumber things in my life, but I can't remember any right now."

That set all three of us off again, until I could sit up and breathe. I reached over and smacked him on the shoulder. "Oh man! It's just a damn good thing you have a good sense of humor, that's all I can say."

Sue looked at him again. "Hummph. With a cock that small, he'd have to have a good sense of humor. Otherwise he'd be afraid to ever get naked."

Rick raised his eyebrows at her. "Oooh, bitchy and emasculating! That's a quality I admire in a woman."

"Dinky dick!"

"Ball-buster!"

"Dicklet!"

"Nympho!"

I could see that they were playing a familiar game, a husband and wife thing, and enjoying their repartee'. For the first time I kind of felt left out, maybe a little superfluous, but Sue switched back before it could become too uncomfortable.

"Why don't you try to make yourself useful and clean up these dishes while I entertain our much better endowed guest?"

He hung his head and muttered "Yes ma'am", but I saw them quickly lock eyes and smile at each other. I couldn't help but think that they had a very strange relationship, but hell, it seemed to be working for them. I'm the divorced one, so who am I to judge?

Rick cleared away our plates and silverware, leaving the glasses, and returned carrying the remains of the bottle of Port, pausing to watch his wife, who had resumed sucking my cock. Except for the still-strange feeling of having her husband watching us, I was completely enjoying her attention.

He split the remaining wine fairly evenly between our three glasses, emptying the bottle. I really didn't want anymore, but figured we might as well kill it off. Sue heard him set the bottle down and looked up at him.

"I have another job for you, dicklet."

He groaned. "Now what?"

"I need Adam to fuck me again, I want to feel his big cock way up where you can never reach, and you need to get down here and finish getting him hard for me."

He glanced at me, then at her, then at my crotch where Sue was gripping the base of my mostly-erect cock, waving it around. I wasn't anywhere near ready for this!

I cut in. "Uh, Sue, no offense, but I..."

"Oh relax Adam!" She moved up close to me, and looked me in the eye, and winked at me. "Here, just lay back and relax, try it for a second or two, then we'll screw some more, OK? Here, put your head on this pillow, put your arm across, just pretend it's me, or Kristi, or whoever. Youll never know the difference."

She had laid my arm across my eyes, and I kept it there, trying to follow her advice. Apparently this was something they wanted very much to try, and I didn't want to disappoint them, but I was intensely uncomfortable. I sat up. "Look guys, I'm just not gay, or bi, or whatever. I apologize, but I don't think I can do this."

Sue took my chin in her hand and looked into my eyes. "Adam you don't have to be gay, it's not that way. It's for Rick's benefit, and he's not gay. And I think maybe we're all maybe just a little bi, deep inside. Aren't you at least a little bit curious? Where's the harm?"

She was very convincing, very at ease with me and with this whole scene, but still! "Sue... what I did before, that was just impulse. I feel kind of strange about it, it was not me, you know?"

"Adam, just lay back and relax. Try. We can stop whenever you want to."

I laid back, closing my eyes and covering them with my arm as she had suggested. I heard them moving around, and felt them touching me, not sure who was doing what. Soon I felt a mouth on me, a tongue bathing my glans and lips sliding over it to engulf me.

It was feeling pretty good, and I was sure it must be Sue, until I heard her voice say "No, not like that. Here, keep your teeth covered with your lips, and tilt your head like this - yeah like that, that's better."

Oh, fucking swell! She was giving her husband a lesson in cocksucking - and he couldn't have had a better teacher - except I was the damn guinea pig! Morbid curiosity was going to force me to see this, like you can't bear to look away from a car wreck even though you want to, and I moved my arm aside and opened my eyes.

Like an out-of-body experience, I watched Rick move his head up and down as he sucked my cock, his lips stretched over it and around my shaft, probably two or three inches of my cock in his mouth. He had his eyes closed, either in bliss or in concentration, and Sue continued to run her hand up and down the rest of my stiff shaft, jacking me off into her husband's willing mouth.

There was no danger that I would cum in his mouth, I had no sensation of that at all, but I was fully hard again, rigidly erect and huge from their combined attention. Rick took a few more strokes on me, then backed off.

"Show me how you take him so deep." He glanced at me as he said that, then blushed and looked quickly away, back at Sue.

"You're not ready for that yet sweetie."

"Just show me, tell me what to do."

"OK, but you're just going to gag yourself. Here, like this, get your mouth really wet, lots of saliva, then you have to get lined up so that it can just go right down your throat, a straight line. Watch."

She took me into her mouth, deeper and deeper until her lips were around the base of my erection, then held me there, just slightly bobbing her head up and down. I could feel her tongue on the underside of my shaft, massaging, insisting I cum, then she slid me out, and back in, several times, showing off for her husband. A few more of those and she would be getting a bucket of semen down her throat!

I groaned and thrust into her mouth, and she sensed that I was close and backed off, licking her lips.

"Oh no you don't! You're sneaky! If you're going to shoot your load in somebody's mouth it's going to be my useless little tiny dicked cocksucker husband's, not mine. As a matter of fact, that's what we'll do boys, OK? I never knew that watching my husband suck cock would make me so horny, but it really does. Now I want to see him take a load in his mouth - that would probably make me cum just watching. Please, can we?"

He looked at me, then at her. "Well, I guess I'm willing. I already had cum in my mouth twice tonight, what's one more, straight from the source?"

I had to be a party pooper. "Not gonna happen, I don't think. I'm just not there, you know? I don't think I can."

They both stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I could see that they were disappointed, possibly even a little hurt, that I'd put the brakes on the evening and kind of spoiled the mood. Sue was the first to speak.

"Really Adam? Why not?"

"I really don't know, Sue. It's like there's just this sort of disconnect between the mental and physical parts of it, you know? It just leaves me feeling a little off or something, like I'm not really involved."

She was still gripping my cock, her fist wrapped most of the way around its base, and she waved my rampant hard-on around in the air. "If the old Louisville Slugger here is any indication you seem to be doing just fine physically, so what's the problem?"

I had to smile at her baseball reference, unusual for a woman, but I didn't point out that with the Cialis in my system my cock would probably get hard if the wind blew on it. After all, I had my sexual superman image to uphold with Rick, and I was pretty sure he didn't know I was drug enhanced. "Call it a dissonance Sue. My body is enjoying it, but my mind is screaming at me. I don't feel very involved, but the pleasurable sensations keep me here."

Rick, surprising me, spoke up on my behalf. "Honey, if Adam doesn't want to do it, that's OK. We shouldn't try to force him or anything. Maybe next time we do this, after we know each other better, we could try it."

She looked at both of us. "Is there going to be a next time? Lord knows I'm more than willing, but I wasn't sure about you guys."

Rick instantly and enthusiastically indicated his willingness, but again I had to tread water, just a little. "I really hope so, I've totally enjoyed this. More than I thought I would, actually, because I wasn't sure at all about fucking you in front of your husband. That's been amazing as it turns out, and my cock obviously thinks we should do some more of it. I'm just not sure where my personal life and relationships are headed right now, so I can't make any promises."

She looked at me, and I could see her melt just a little. She knew a little bit about how I'd been agonizing over Kristi, although she didn't know why, and like most women her softer side took over. "Oh. Well, that's understandable, that makes sense. Still, in case there's not a next time, we could at least try this a little. If you say stop, we'll stop, OK?"

"Sue..."

"Oh come on Adam, please? How about if we tag-team you, I bet you'd like that. I'll suck your cock, and Ricky can help instead of just watching."

That didn't sound too bad. And she'd used another sports reference! Sort of. It would be difficult for any guy, having experienced it, to pass up Sue's oral gift, and I relented.

"Well, OK, I'll try. But first you have to answer a question for me. Why?" They both just gave me a blank look. "What I mean is, why is this so important to you? To me it seems way different than just watching some guy screw your wife, you know?"

They looked at each other, and again Sue answered first. She usually did, taking the more dominant role. "Well, I just like it because it makes me horny." She laughed, somewhat self consciously. "Weird that the idea of my husband sucking a cock should make me so horny, but it does, I can't help it! Besides, you guys like watching two girls go at it, so why shouldn't I like watching two guys? Admit it, you do, don't you?"

Rick wholeheartedly agreed. At least I was somewhat reassured that he wasn't totally gay, but he obviously had to be a little bi. I was about to disagree with her, because watching two chicks munch carpet for half an hour gets pretty boring for me, I really prefer hetero sex scenes. Then I remembered Kristi and Rain, and their long, slow, sensual kiss, and the way they'd touched each other that evening. I'd have paid money, big money, to see that go further. I'd have dropped to my knees and begged to be allowed to watch that!

"That's different Sue. Women are beautiful, sensual, a work of art and a total joy to look at, so two together is just twice the pleasure. Guys aren't beautiful."

"Well duh, to you maybe. They are to me, I love male bodies. From your big muscly shoulders right down to your wrinkly little scrotums I love it all!" As she said this she fondled Rick's very wrinkly, very little scrotum with one hand, and my dangly balls with the other. "I do have to admit that I love big full scrotums better though. And big thick cocks. Sorry honey, no offense, that's just how it is!"

Rick looked at her ruefully. "None taken. Who could blame you? As for me, I just want to do it because... well, I guess because it makes Suzy so hot, but also because it's a way for me to thank you for fucking her so well for us, and to feel like I was part of it." He hesitated, and I knew he wanted to say more. "I kind of want you and Suzy to make me serve you, and make me do anything you want me to do. And I do mean anything Adam, that excites me a lot, wondering what you will demand of me. It's a big part of my fantasy, but I understand if you don't want to."

He was really opening up and making himself vulnerable, and I recognized that, but still I said nothing, waiting for him to go on. Plus, I had no idea what to say!

He stammered a little but continued. "I... umm, I've also wanted for awhile to see what it felt like, you know, to have a cock in my mouth. I was curious...Suzy always seems to enjoy it." He paused, then his words came in a torrent. "Oh, shit! In for a penny, in for a pound! I liked it Adam, when you shoved your cock in my mouth after you came in Suzy a little while ago, I almost came when you did that! It was like I could taste and feel just how well you made her cum, I could taste and feel her pleasure, and yours! God, even now, just remembering what that felt and tasted like, it's amazing!"

He indicated his cock, which was rigid, pointing skyward, and straining at the memory. As he spoke Sue got down and took my own hard cock in her mouth and began to slowly and deeply suck me, the wet heat of her mouth almost overwhelming.

Rick went on. "Adam, when you came in my wife, and I could feel your cock pumping against my face, and your balls straining in my mouth, and I could hear Suzy cumming so hard, and I knew you were cumming so far up inside of her!! God, that was so amazing, and then when she sat on my face and I found out how much you'd cum in her, how aroused you were by my wife, and I could taste and swallow your lust for my woman, and hers for you, ohhh! You came a lot Adam, really a lot." He paused again, waiting for me to speak. I had nothing, his enthusiasm had left me speechless.

"Why did you do that then, Adam? Why did you shove your cock in my mouth after you'd fucked Sue?"

I thought for a moment. I was a little ashamed to answer him, but I was honest. "I was being an asshole, Rick. I was a little angry with you for allowing me to take your wife, and at the world in general, just for some shit I don't want to go into right now. I thought you were a wimpy little pissant cuckold boy for letting me fuck your wife, and I wanted you to see and taste what I'd done to her, and to feel in your own mouth what she'd just had so far up inside of her. I wanted you to know that was something you could never give her. Sometimes I'm a bastard Rick, and I was just being a complete asshole, and I'm sorry. I really am." I couldn't tell him that my disgust for him was just a transfer of the feelings I'd had about myself and my own arousal at knowing about Kristi.

Sue continued to blow me, but she was intently watching this exchange, her eyes going back and forth between us.

Rick was quiet for a moment, hurt, I think, at what I'd admitted. He very softly asked "So why apologize now? What changed?"

"I don't know. Seeing the way you two relate, the way you are together I guess. You obviously love her totally, and I was wrong. Again, I'm sorry."

Rick looked at me for a few seconds, clearly shaken. "Thanks Adam, for being honest - and for the apology. But I'm not sorry, I can't be after seeing how much pleasure and enjoyment you brought to my lady. And to me. And to you too, I guess."

I suddenly realized who was the better man in this room. "Rick, you're kind of an amazing guy, you know that? You make me feel small." He glanced at my cock in Sue's mouth. "Well OK, not that." He smiled.

I hesitated, then realized I was all right now, I was actually feeling all right with them. "Umm, if you still want to help your wife with this, you'd better hurry."

He did, quickly joining Sue, and for the next minute, ninety seconds maybe, they took turns on me, one sucking my cock and the other licking and sucking my balls. I was getting close, and when Sue next took me deep down her throat it exceeded my capacity for control.

"Ohhh, fuck, I'm cumming! Ohhh, my god!"

It was incredibly intense, and the first big spurt went into Sue's mouth, the second across her face and Rick's as she attempted to get my cock into her husband's waiting mouth, the the next several into Rick's mouth and throat as he closed his eyes and sucked on me and Sue continued to jack me off, her fist pumping my load into Rick's willing mouth as she stared at his face, her own mouth open as though she was taking it.