Adam's Journey Pt. 30

Story Info
Adam continues on.
5.5k words
4.35
20.1k
6
0

Part 30 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Sue, still gripping and stroking me, moved to again straddle me, but I stopped her.

"No, we kind of did that already. Let's try something different and see if you can get your feet up over your head."

She laughed. "Oh, I don't know about that!"

I pressed her back on the leather loveseat, a cum-stained and appropriately named piece of furniture if ever there was one, and pushed her knees far up and apart, holding her spread apart, open and inviting. She realized what I was planning, and, eager to cooperate, grabbed her own legs and pulled them up more and still farther apart .

"I'm probably not limber enough to get my feet behind my head, but how's this?"

It was excellent, a perfect picture of a wanton, horny slut, making herself available and practically begging for a hard cock. I looked down at her sex for a long time, enjoying the swollen pink folds glistening with her wetness and the residue of our earlier encounters, her perpetually hard and horny clit standing out proudly from the upper meeting of her luscious folds, and then I touched her slickness.

Her knees were pressed to her breasts, forcing them up and together, nipples jutting forward. I placed my hand on her chest, on her sternum between her full breasts. "Perfect Sue, the perfect pose for me to shove my cock into you about up to here."

I moved, getting on my knees between her upraised legs, and leaning in to taste her arousal. I slid my tongue briefly into her open pussy, tasting masculine and feminine love juices, then slowly dragged it up, parting her fleshy lips until I foung her big bud, which I flicked several times before sucking it between my lips.

Sue groaned then cried out "Oh yes! Oh fuck!" She came, suddenly, her back arching, and I raised up after and smiled at her.

"You're too easy Sue, you make me feel like a real superstar. Do you always have such a hair-trigger?"

Rick, standing alongside us, answered for her. "Yeah, she does, once she's really turned on and into it. She can go forever, again and again, or until my tongue gets cramps."

I laughed at his offbeat comment. "Your tongue, huh?"

"Yeah, well, by the time my dick is worn out she's just getting started. That's one of the reasons we called you in as back-up." I noticed that he was still exceedingly erect through all this, his cock standing up stiff and defiant.

"Do you want a shot Rick? She is your wife, after all."

"Nooo, no, I want to go after you. She insists that I need to try sloppy seconds - she thinks I'll like that."

Sue laughed. "You will baby, trust me. Now are you guys gonna talk or fuck, 'cause I need some more, real soon!"

I moved up and pressed myself between her legs, spreading her up and out until my balls rested against her wet, open sex and my cock lay on her soft belly. I wiggled a little, pressing against her and feeling my balls slide against her wetness, until my cock extended up to her navel, the swollen head covering her shallow indentation.

"That's how far I'm going to get inside your wife Rick, way up in her belly. Bet you wish you could do that, huh?" I had been wary about returning to teasing him, after what I'd done and said, but he was apparently fine with it.

"Yeah, go ahead and fuck her Adam, I want to see you make her beg, wear her out!"

I laughed at that. "Sure Rick, we can only imagine! You know that when it comes to sex the women have us totally beat, right? I mean, you talk about her wearing you out, she could probably wear out ten guys and keep right on going. Isn't that right Sue?"

She wiggled her ass, sliding her pussy over my balls and her mound against my hardness. I groaned, she grinned. "Sounds good to me boys. Bring on the other eight guys, I'm ready!"

I'm pretty sure she wasn't kidding.

I slid back some, letting the tip of my cock slide down and into her hot crease, remembering something that I had found intensely erotic just a short time before, probably the one thing about him being there that I had truly found exciting.

"Hey Rick, you want to do the honors?"

"What?"

"Put my cock in your wife, like you did earlier. I liked that a lot, the way you were looking out for her satisfaction. Help us like you're supposed to, man!"

He reached between us, finding and gripping my erection. I could feel him squeezing and gently stroking me as he manipulated my cock, rubbing the tip up and down over his wife's wet opening, getting me lubed up and ready while he tortured her a little.

"Fuck, he's really thick honey! Are you ready for it?"

"Yes, yes, I'm ready!"

"Say please Suzy, beg me to put him in you if you really want it!"

"Oh god! Please put him in me you little wimp, or you're never gonna get laid again!"

I laughed at that, but he seemed convinced and suddenly held me to his wife's waiting opening as I thrust forward and into her, again feeling her soft heat and slick folds envelop me. Rick pulled his arm away, but continued to lean between us, watching me penetrate his wife.

Sue pushed him back slightly and reached up, putting her arms around my neck and pulling herself to me. I sank deeply into her wet, silken heat, and she gasped. Rick willingly aiding me had been as erotic and intense for me as before, even more so, and I didn't fully understand why the sensation of him assisting me in fucking his wife, of him actually inserting my cock into her horny pussy, was so exciting to me. It just was.

I continued to pound away at Sue, her legs splayed far up and apart so that I was buried as deeply as possible in her pussy, my balls slapping audibly against her ass with each thrust.

She wasn't as toned as Kristi, I didn't have that sensation of her pussy muscles rippling and squeezing, teasing and milking me the way I did when Kristi was fucking me, nor did I get the sensation that her slick tunnel was stretched taut, fitting me like a glove, tight and filled to capacity as I had with Rain. I didn't mean to make comparisons again, but I couldn't help it, and those two were still fresh enough in my mind to do so.

Sue was slightly loose, soft and almost pillowy - for lack of a better word - inside, but very hot and wet, very vocal in her appreciation, extremely horny and wanton. In other words, she was in full fuck-slut mode and no guy could resist that. Well, no straight guy.

"Oh god yes Adam! I can feel your balls on my ass, oh fuck me, fuck me! Yes, yes, harder, oh god yes! Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god honey, he's making me cuuummmm!"

And she did, bucking her ass up to take me still deeper. Rick stood alongside, watching, his cock straining hard and twitching. As Sue rode her orgasm I managed to put words together.

"Rick, would you please point that thing someplace else? No offense, but it's been known to go off unexpectedly."

He roused from his trance. "What? Oh yeah, sorry." He turned away fortyfive degrees.

"No problem, I just didn't want to be hit by friendly fire."

Sue, still gasping for air, laughed. "Don't worry Adam, it's just a Derringer. Or maybe a BB gun. It's probably not even loaded."

Rick dropped to his knees, laughing, and took his wife's face in his hands, kissing her deeply. "Gosh honey, you're multi-tasking. You're being a horny slut and an emasculating bitch at the same time. I'm impressed, I don't think I've ever loved you more!"

He stayed there, and they continued their running battle of words and wits as I fucked her, driving her to one orgasm after another, and each time she'd cum she'd tell him, and squeeze his hands in hers, and he'd cover her lips with his own so that she could gasp out her orgasm into his mouth as they shared her pleasure.

I had been a little afraid that I would not be able to retain my erection for another round of intercourse, but was having no problems. I made a mental note to buy some stock in whoever makes Cialis. I felt my ejaculation coming, strong and unstoppable as Sue and Rick rode another of her own, and I told them as I pumped my third load of the night into her pussy, my fourth total if you include the one they shared. I don't know if they were impressed with the effect of the chemical enhancement, but I was!

"Oh yes, Oh fuck! Unhhh, I'm cumming, oh fuck! Damn Sue, you're wringing me dry, woman! I just can't seem to stop cumming inside your wife Rick. Thanks for sharing her."

As my spurts and spasms stopped, I stayed inside of her for a few minutes, feeling my cock begin to lose its hardness. Eventually I moved, sliding out of her with a wet, sucking sound, and watched as a trickle of white semen began to ooze from her open cunt. I got out of the way, standing up, slightly dizzy, and Rick moved betweeen his wife's legs and took my place, sinking his rigid organ into her sodden pussy.

He groaned, but Sue laughed. "Gosh honey, I can barely even feel your cock. Time for your four favorite words! Is it in yet?"

"Very funny dear. If you weren't such a slut for big cocks you wouldn't be so stretched out, like the Holland tunnel. If it wasn't so hot and wet inside it would be like sticking my dick out the window."

"Ooohhh, dinky dicklet is getting feisty! How cute! Seriously honey, go ahead, you can stick it in now."

"Ha ha you horny slut, you're sooo funny!"

I couldn't believe the way they were talking to each other, but they seemed to be having a lot of fun. I knew, now, at this exact point of the evening, that it was time for me to leave and let them enjoy each other. I reached for my clothes, putting them on as I picked them up, my t-shirt first, then my socks.

I watched as I dressed, Rick's ass pumping up and down as he fucked his wife's used, cum-filled pussy. The wet, slippery smacking sounds were gross but erotic, and he seemed to enjoy the feel of her used sex, of my sexual leftovers, in his sloppy seconds position. I had my pants in hand, ready to pull them on, when Sue motioned me over.

"Wait Adam, one more thing." She lifted my flaccid but swollen cock, still slathered with the slick and sticky remains of our rutting, to her lips. "Here honey, there's one more thing you need to watch before Adam gets dressed. He's leaving us, I think."

Rick looked up at me, and I nodded agreement, then groaned softly as Sue vacuumed my cock into her mouth. She moved herself forward, inches from her husband's face, taking me deeply into her throat. He stared, fascinated as her lips formed around the base of my cock and the tip of her tongue flicked out at my balls, and he suddenly erupted into his wife, crying out with his orgasm, Sue groaning around my cock with her own climax even as his cock pumped and sprayed furiously inside of her.

As they wound down I stepped back, letting my flaccid organ slip from her lips and droop in front of all of us, then slid into my pants, my cock outlined wetly against the thin fabric when I zipped up.

All of us were silent as I got my shoes on, Rick sliding down and burying his face in his wife's pussy, now flowing freely with cum; mine, his, her own.

Sue moaned and writhed, watching my face. "Next time Adam?"

"What?"

"Next time, will you fuck me in my ass? And let Ricky blow you?"

"God Sue, you really are an insatiable thing, aren't you? Yeah, if there is a next time maybe we'll try that. I'm just not sure, you know? I think I'm OK with anything now, but let me wait and see how I feel about all this tomorrow. Sorry I kind of bailed on you for a while there."

"It's OK. We shouldn't have pushed so hard. I sure hope there's a next time."

I thought about that. "So do I Sue. Really. Thanks."

"No, thank you Adam."

Rick raised his face from Sue's battered pussy and looked up at me. His face was soaked in cum from his cheekbones to his chin, all around his big, totally unabashed grin, his lips smeared with streaks of white. "Yeah, thanks Adam."

I laughed. "You kids have fun. Don't stay up too late, and finish that wine for me. It should be as good with pussy as it was with chocolate. I'll let myself out."

I did, looking back to see Rick dive back into his wife's cum-covered crotch, and I heard her gasp out another orgasm as I closed the door.

Walking back across the street I noticed a dull ache, deep inside, just above the back of my balls, and wondered if perhaps I hadn't overdone it just a bit. I was deeply satisfied sexually at that moment, and somewhat self impressed at having gone four rounds in such a relatively short period of just under three hours. It was a recent personal best for me, maybe an all-time. Better living through chemistry, right?

I shook my head a little ruefully though, wishing it had been under circumstances I felt a little better about, or more comfortable with. Still, Rick and Sue had turned out to be very nice, and I had gotten a glimpse of a very, very different type of relationship. Maybe I had grown, like my friends thought I should; I wasn't so sure. At a minimum I hoped I would be invited back to enjoy more of Rick's cooking.

Ralph met me at the door and accompanied me to the kitchen, putting me on notice that he was not happy with the lateness of his dinner. I fed him and congratulated him on his fine effort in keeping the wine cellar safe, then headed up to bed, leaving the sliding door open enough for him to come and go as needed. Someday I'll wind up with a house full of raccoons, but it's worked so far when I have to feed him so late.

I stripped and washed up a little, getting the sweat and various other bodily secretions removed, brushed my teeth, and, exhausted, fell into bed for several hours of complete, dreamless, unconsciousness.

I woke at 4:53, to total darkness, and stumbled into the bathroom to relieve a bursting bladder. I was stunned to find myself rock hard again and pointing skyward, the drug apparently still active in my system. The old joke popped into my head:

Q: Can you give an example of leverage? A: When your cock is so hard that when you push it down to pee, it lifts your heels off the floor.

Kids, feel free to use that in physics class - if your economics teacher asks, he is referring to a different type of leverage. Well, maybe not that different since it still generally involves dicks.

Anyhow, mission accomplished, I drank a couple glasses of water and fell back in bed, this time to jumbled dreams and restlessness. Frantic images ran through my mind like flashes of something created by Salvador Dali or Stanley Kubrick, until at last I settled into a very satisfying scene of burying my face into a very aroused, very wet, very appreciative pussy while music played softly in the background. Warm, and so wet...

I awoke to Ralph joyously licking my face, wet, slobbery and enthusiastic, his tail at the opposite end set at roughly two hundred WPM (wags per minute) as evidence of his joy in discovering I still lived. The background music I'd been hearing was my cell phone ringing, still in the pocket of my jeans where I'd dropped them on the floor. As I fumbled for it I tried hard not to think about the fact that that damn dog had probably spent thirty minutes blissfully licking his balls before deciding to wake me.

I noticed it was fully light outside about the same time I could make out that it was Kristi calling me.

I managed a drowsy "Hi baby!"

"Well good morning Adam, I was about to give up. Did I wake you?"

"No. Well, kind of. Ralph helped. What time is it anyway?"

"A little after 9:00, sleepyhead. Are you OK? You never sleep this late."

I wasn't ready to say too much, not yet. "Just a late night, and I didn't sleep too well. No big deal. It sure is good to hear your voice though."

She didn't respond immediately, then answered "Yeah, your's too. I've really been wanting to talk to you."

"You didn't answer any of my calls."

"No, I know. I wanted to, but I thought we should just talk once, like I said. If I had answered yesterday, you'd have still called me today, right?"

She had a point there, and I had to concede. "Of course. Or at least I'd have tried. That's OK though, we have a lot of free phone minutes you know."

She laughed, and I loved the sound. "You're a goof, my love. That's not what I meant."

I laughed back, my heart lightened by the sound of her voice, her laugh. "No, I know. I don't suppose you'd like to come over for a few hours, would you?"

She laughed again. "I assume that means you're sitting in bed with a big old morning woody that you want me to attend to."

I looked around suspiciously, but didn't see any cameras. "No. Well, yeah, OK, I am, but that's not what I meant. I'd just really like to see you. You know, just to hold you." Even to me it sounded a little like begging.

"No, I still think we should wait until after you get back from Lake Powell. After you've had some time to work through things. To think about us, you know?."

"I don't need to work through anything Kristi. I love you, I always have. I know that to be true now. I just need you in my life again."

"Is it that easy all of a sudden Adam?"

I knew what she was asking, and I had no answer. I thought about how I had strayed and played, with Rain, then last night with the neighbors. And, of course, I thought of Izzy. I wasn't particularly proud of any of that, especially of hiding Izzy from Kristi, but I saw no reason why any of it would have to continue either. Other than Izzy, of course, who would inevitably and always be a part of me.

What she was asking of me though, even though I was in a panic at the thought of life without her, I was not sure I could find a way cope with. Not one hundres percent sure, which is what she was asking. The silence stretched, and the silence spoke volumes.

She spoke softly. "You see Adam, that's what I mean. You can't even work up a convincing lie."

"Well, come with us to Lake Powell then, and we'll work it out together. We can work through this, I'm sure we can."

"Oh Adam, I just think that would be an incredibly bad idea. Besides, I can't. Jim's out of town that week, and that leaves me as the senior member. We have that closing on the office park out in Golden coming up, and Steve can't handle it, he's still a rookie. It's a major deal, I need to hold his hand."

I knew what she was talking about, a substantial deal that had been a long time coming together, and she had mentioned that Jim, the manager and lead broker of their little group, would be gone. I knew she wouldn't shirk that, even if she wanted to come along. which she obviously didn't.

"Well damn, Kristi! I just can't work up much enthusuiasm for going without you. Plus, that means it will be over two weeks, almost three, before I see you again. That sucks!"

"Adam, like I said before, just go and have fun and relax with your friends, the time will fly by, you'll see, and maybe you'll reach a real decision. It'll do you good. Pick up some bimbo to take along and screw yourself into a coma if you need to. How about that little Dana girl that you work with, she's cute?"

I laughed, a little bitterly. "Well, first, I don't want to take any other girl. Second, Dana's no bimbo. She's twenty one and working on her doctorate for Pete's sake, she's brilliant! And third, she thinks I'm ancient, old enough to be her grandfather or something. I really only want you there."

Kristi laughed again. "Sorry grandpa, no can do."

"What about you, during all that time?"

She knew what I was asking now, the tables turned on her, and it was her turn to fall silent.

"Well?"

Her voice was low, hard to hear. "I'll be faithful to you Adam, until you get back. Until you decide. I was for over a year and a half you know, and you were gone a lot."

I believed her, maybe just because I wanted to. "I know you were. So why..."

"I don't know Adam, because I was weak and stupid I guess, because I convinced myself that it was no big deal, maybe because I thought you would understand...I just don't know." She paused. "Aren't we covering old ground?"

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12