Adam's Journey Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed "Ohhh, Kristi..."

"I don't need to do this stuff Adam, I'm not some psycho nymphomaniac or something. I just love it, you know? It makes me feel good, it's exciting and arousing, it's fun and it makes me feel young and beautiful. It could be fun together you know, if you'd let it."

"You are young and beautiful baby, so beautiful it makes me hurt." That was true.

"To you, Adam."

"To everyone Kristi, but why does anyone else matter?"

"I know. They shouldn't. I'm just shallow and vain I guess." It sounded like she was crying, and I was about to. I'd never known her to be at all insecure about her youth or beauty, and it hurt me too.

"I'm sorry Kristi, I didn't mean to make you cry. Are you OK?"

"No, it's fucking up my mascara." She laughed a little, through her tears. "I love you so much Adam. Please come back to me, accept me for me if you can. We could play and have so much fun together, until we're too old to walk anymore. It's just fun and games, you know. Have you played with Sue and Rick yet?"

I was silent, then 'fessed up. "Yeah, last night. It was OK. Kind of weird. Fun, I guess. They have a, ummm, I guess you'd say an unusual relationship for sure."

"You'll need to tell me all about it when you get back. In great detail this time, no chickening out. I need to go Adam, I'll talk to you in a few weeks."

"Call me again tonight, OK? I plan to go back up to Wyoming tomorrow morning, so I'll be out of touch."

"Probably not Adam. What else could we say?"

"Come over now then, just for a little while."

She hesitated. "You still got that big old woody going on?"

I did, surprisingly. "Yeah - you interested?"

"Very much, but I'm not coming over. I just wanted to remind you that there's a large size jar of vaseline under my sink." She laughed at her own teasing, and I smiled along with her. She has a great sense of humor, and through it, strength.

We hung up, and I laid back and closed my eyes, still holding my phone. I kept the sound of her voice, and her laugh, in my head, and pictured her in all her glory, the one woman in the world made just for me. I wished.

Oh well, time to get me and Ralph some breakfast and hit the shower. I rolled up and to my feet, still erect, and still aching inside slightly, although it was feeling much better. Making the excuse to myself that I had received enough of a workout last night, I decided to forego my usual morning run or swim. I decided that Ralph deserved a nice breakfast after being so patient waiting for dinner last night, and headed down to prepare bacon and eggs for both of us. I'd have been fine with my usual cold cereal, but he doesn't seem to care for it.

Watching him go down the stairs, a thought occurred to me and I quickly grabbed my phone and called Kristi back, not really expecting her to answer. To my surprise, she did.

"Hi Adam. What did you forget?"

"Wow! You actually answered my call."

"Don't press your luck, bub. We'll just consider this a post script of the other call. So, the PS...?"

"I just wanted to be sure I couldn't talk you into a lovely, all-expense paid trip to sunny Lake Powell."

"Adam..."

"Kidding, just kidding, I know you can't go. I hate it, but I understand. But how about you move back in here while I'm gone?"

She didn't answer immediately, and I plunged ahead. "You could watch the place, and take care of Ralph - who really misses you by the way - and you could still go over to John and Wendy's and take care of their stuff."

"I don't want to move back in until you make up your mind."

I chuckled. "Sweet thing, every time I look around I can see that you haven't really moved out."

She laughed. "Well, I suppose that's true. You do still have most of my stuff. I guess that would be OK, and with Kori and Ron gone too it would solve the dog-sitting issue. It would feel good to come home."

The way she said that affected me, deeply, and reminded me of the ways I had hurt her in retaliation, driving her from what had been her home, too.

"It would be a huge help." I thought my voice sounded a little husky. "And I wouldn't have to call Scott to fill in."

Scott was a kid in the neighborhood that helped everyone out with dog-sitting, lawn watering and mowing, and any other odd chores as needed. Well, not really a kid anymore since he'll be a senior in high school in the fall. He was quite an entrepeneur, the kind of nerdy kid that all the jocks and big shots in his class would end up working for eventually. And, he had an enormous crush on Kristi, and only slightly less so on Kori.

Kristi sighed. "Oh great, now you make me feel like I'm stealing income from Scottie. Do you have any other stuff he could do for you?"

"Sure, he's gonna mow the yard, and you could get him to cut the shrubs back a little bit on the west side. And that stack of branches out back, you could ask him to cut those up into fireplace lengths."

"OK, I'll dog-sit for you, and I'll call him."

"Great. He'll probably wet himself."

"Adam..."

"I'm just kidding, he's a good kid. But you do know he's hopelessly in love with you, right? Ever since he was working at Ron's that one day while you and Kori were swimming he's been totally helpless whenever you're around."

"I think it's sweet."

"Most women think it's sweet when they can wrap some poor helpless male around their little fingers."

She laughed. "It has its advantages. Was that all you wanted?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Bye Adam. Have fun on the trip, and drive careful."

"I will. Oh, one other thing, I almost forgot! I love you, baby."

It was very quiet, and I thought I'd gone too far. Then, so quiet I could barely hear her: "I love you too Adam. So much. I just hope it's enough. Goodbye."

The line went dead, and I sat there, unsure whether to be happy or sad. Ralph soon returned to remind me about breakfast, so I fixed some, putting about one scrambled egg and some crumbled up bacon in with his food, then went about my day. I focused on finishing up what I could and putting things in order, mindful of the fact that I would not be home again for about three weeks.

Kori called to ask me to join her and Ron for dinner, wanting to be sure we had our plans for meeting up with each other at the lake completely nailed down, and we settled on their house at six thirty. I was out front cleaning out my Jeep and checking its vital fluids when Sue walked up behind me, and her voice startled me, rousing me from my daydreaming.

"Hi Adam. How are you today?"

I turned to her, and smiled. She was completely back into sweet, innocent little suburban housewife mode, no sign whatsoever of the screaming, sex-crazed, ball-busting, grunting, cum-soaked little slut she'd been last night.

"I'm good Sue, how about you?"

"Oh, I'm great Adam. I feel just incredibly good today, very relaxed."

I laughed. "I should hope so. So all that really happened, huh?"

"Oh yeah."

I think we both blushed then, as we looked at each other. I know she went red, and I felt very self conscious, knowing what had been said last night, and what had transpired between us. And between her and Rick. And between me and Rick.

She laughed softly. "Isn't it funny what we'll do in the uncontrolled, lust inspired moments, or under cover of darkness, things we would never even consider in the light of day? It's hard to even talk about it now, here."

She was very insightful, very introspective this morning. "So true Sue. I'm still not sure I can ever look Rick in the eye again. That was so weird, but it felt right at the moment."

She smiled at that. "He feels the same. He's kind of embarrassed this morning, about his behavior, but I don't think he'd change a thing. I'm glad you relented a little." She paused. "I liked it Adam, it really made me horny seeing him do that."

"Why, Sue?"

"I really don't know. I've thought about it, but I don't know. It just did - do you regret it?"

I'd thought about that as well. "No, I suppose not, but I'm not going to be broadcasting it either. It will be our little secret."

She laughed again. "Agreed. I'll let you get back to work, I just wanted to say hi, and tell you again how much we enjoyed last night."

"Me too."

"I'm so glad. I think you let the genie out of the bottle though."

I frowned at her, not sure what she meant.

She went on. "I told you how I used to be pretty much a sex-crazed slut in college, lots of guys, lots of big dicks. Well, I'd really given that up completely for Rick and the girls, I've been totally good and behaved myself, and I was fine with that. But last night, oh boy, that reminded me of what I was missing!"

"Sue, you don't..."

"No, no, I'll still be good, and careful. Just maybe not so completely good. Life's too short Adam, I want to grab it and enjoy it while I'm still young enough. I want more nights like that, and Rick's OK with that. Happy, even."

What could I say? She made valid points, and even maybe gave me a little insight into Kristi. And myself. "Thanks Sue."

"For what?"

"For being so smart, and so sweet. And for being such a hot, insatiable little sex bomb."

She instantly went bright red then, and I laughed out loud. She joined me in that, then we parted ways, her promising to keep an eye on things while I was gone and Kristi was working. She had actually seemed glad to hear that Kristi would be moving back in, even if it didn't mean we were back together.

She really is pretty sweet, for such a horny little thing!

12