Adam's Journey Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a little guilty about the waste of hot water, I got busy washing my hair, still thinking about Dana. She had really opened my eyes to something, saying that until today she had felt that she barely knew me, even after working so closely together for several months! I realized that she was right about that as well, and after enjoying her sparkling company so much that day I felt like I had been cheating myself out of what may have been a very enjoyable friendship by keeping her, and probably others, at arm's length.

Rinsing the shampoo out of my hair, with the hot water drumming soothingly on my head, I remembered the feel of her taut body as she climaxed, her hard nipples and the sounds she had made, and the scent of her on my hands after touching her. I could feel that feeling deep inside, the beginnings of arousal driven by the vivid memories, and thought I might have to jerk off while in the shower. It wouldn't be the first time, nor did I believe I was the only one that ever did so, considering we were stuck out here for nine to twelve days at a time away from any female companionship!

I was startled out of my reverie by the simultaneous touch of a soft hand on my shoulder and the sound of a quiet "sshhhhh" in my ear. I almost jumped through the roof, my mind so wrapped up that I had not heard a sound when Dana had stepped into the shower behind me!

"God almighty Dana, you scared the crap out of me!"

"Sshhh, keep your voice down!" She was trying not to laugh at my startled reaction, and failing. "Who did you think it was? Tony?"

That thought hadn't crossed my mind, nor did I want it to. "I really wasn't expecting anyone. You're way too quiet." We were speaking very low, just above a whisper. The guys in the bunkhouse couldn't hear us of course, but if somebody came in to use the bathroom they might. Heaven forbid anyone else come into the shower area!

She put both hands on my shoulders and pressed herself to my back, her skin soft and cool except where I could feel her two hard nipples seeming to burn holes in me. "Dana, what are you doing?"

"I thought you might want some company. I really enjoyed today, and I wasn't quite ready for it to end."

"Dana, this is a bad idea! You pride yourself on being discreet, remember?"

"Sshhh! If you'll be quiet, we'll be discreet. I'll wash your back for you, then you can do mine." So saying, she took the bar of bath soap and began to rub it over my back and sides, across my neck and down my arms. Her touch felt wonderful, soft and relaxing to my tired muscles, and I stopped objecting and enjoyed the feeling.

She reached up over my shoulder and pressed the button on the showerhead that cuts off the water, and continued to soap me up, her soft body against my sudsy back as her arms came around me to wash my chest and stomach, sinking lower until she was lathering the coarse hair at my groin, then moving out over my hips and upper thighs, slowly and sensuously around to my ass.

She whispered "Nice tush, boss!" as she slid the bar of soap down the crease of my ass, letting her slippery fingers slide in the soap as she washed, exploring my anus with one fingertip.

I gasped as she slid her finger into me, just a little, to her first knuckle. "Oh god, Dana!"

She laughed softly. "Sshh! I'm just being thorough, we want to be sure we get you good and clean all over." She wiggled her finger in me, thrusting a little deeper before withdrawing it. I gasped again as she pulled it out.

"Oh, fuck!"

"I think you were enjoying that, but I have more to wash." She bent down behind me and continued to soap me up, working down my legs, having me lift each foot, one after the other, so she could wash them completely. The backs of her fingers brushed against my balls as she ran her soapy hands up the inside of my thighs, but other than that incidental contact with my scrotum she had studiously avoided touching my genitals.

Despite that, her touch was undeniably intimate, and very arousing. I was hard, my balls feeling swollen and full, when she stood and again reached around me from behind, this time allowing her hands and the bar of soap to descend to my groin and find my penis, erect and throbbing. Her hand closed around me, and slid smoothly in the soap suds over my rigid length.

"Oh my god Adam, how could you let me go all day thinking you were ashamed of your small cock?"

"I told you that wasn't a problem. Several times, in fact."

"You should have shown me. Here, take this. I need both hands."

I took the soap from her and put it on the shelf, then just enjoyed the feel of her body molded to my back as her left hand slid up and down my cock and her right cupped and fondled my balls. I knew we shouldn't be doing this, and that I should stop her, but I had been so horny all day after bringing her to her orgasms, and this just felt so damn good!

She continued to stroke me for several minutes, the soap allowing our bodies to slide together and her hands to move so smoothly over my cock. She switched hands, taking my cock in her right and lifting my balls with her left, letting her middle finger carress that sensitive area just behind my scrotum before sliding back and pressing into my asshole. I groaned, and she laughed softly.

"I think all you guys like that! I can make you cum without even touching your cock you know."

"I know, but don't. It feels too good this way."

She laughed again, and continued to masturbate me, pushing her finger farther into me and bending it forward, stroking my aroused and ready prostate.

"Oh fuck Dana, you're going to make me cum!"

"Good! Cum Adam, I want to see you cum, I want to feel it! Cum for me!"

And then I did, an unstoppable gush of semen that rocketed up out of me and spattered against the steel-gray wall of the shower, and then a second jet before she put her hand over the head of my cock, taking the next several spurts into her hand and smearing my load over my cock and balls, and over my stomach, leaning around my side to watch me ejaculate. And boy, did I!

As I finished, legs shaky and gasping for breath, Dana slid her finger out of my ass and held her soap and cum covered hands up in front of her face, looking at the damages.

"Wow! That was impressive. I think you needed that, but what a waste of good cum. It's not inside of me where it should be, and it's too soapy to taste. I should have planned better, but at leastI did pay you back. I told you I always pay my debts!"

Still shaky, I reached up and turned the water back on, beginning to rinse the soap, and the cum, off of myself. "Phew! You sure did! Thanks Dana, that felt incredible, and I guess I really did need that. Now come here, it's my turn to pay you back for that incredible wash job."

I pulled her into the water with me and reached for the shampoo.

I switched places with her, getting her beneath the spray and running my hand through her short hair, making sure it was good and wet. She had continued to keep her hair cut short following her initial attempt at self-styling, but now she got it professionally cut so that it looked more feminine. Personally I had kind of enjoyed the hacked-off look she had created, I guess because it was so original, and because it spoke volumes about her lack of pretense. Her practicality on arrival had been a welcome surprise.

I poured a generous amount of shampoo into my hand, put the bottle up, and pulled her to me.

Face to face, our bodies pressed together, she looked up at me. "Are you going to wash my hair for me?"

"Yes. Planning to anyway, unless that's a problem."

"No, no problem, I've just never had a lover shampoo my hair before."

"Lover? Is that what we are, lovers?"

She glanced down quickly at our wet bodies, pressed together. "It sure looks that way. Anyhow, you know what I mean, so don't give me any crap."

I laughed. "Sshhh. It's not the worst thing I've been called. I kind of like it, actually. Now keep your head back like that and close your eyes."

She did, and I began to work the rich shampoo into her short, dark hair, working up a thick lather and then using my fingertips to massage it into her scalp, carefully and gently rubbing her brow and her temples, then back around her ears and up across the top of her head, my fingers making small, firm circles, massaging as much as shampooing.

She groaned in satisfaction. "Ohhh, this is like heaven! Where did you learn to do this?"

"Sshhh, no talking, you're supposed to relax and enjoy. From Kristi, she got me started, and we both loved it, so..."

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "I'm sorry I said anything. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

"Do you want to quit?"

"No." I leaned down and kissed her. "Just close your eyes, be quiet, and enjoy."

She did as told, and I continued the combination shampoo/massage, rubbing gently or firmly depending upon what and where I was massaging. As I rubbed the thick suds along the sides of her head I looked down into her face, so young and innocent looking with her hair pulled back in a halo of white lather and her eyes closed. I kissed her again, and she kissed me back hungrily. She moaned her appreciation occcasionally, and I felt her body move against mine.

I was very conscious of the softness of her body pressed to mine, and of my cock pressed against her belly. I was still mostly engorged from the earlier stroking, though not entirely erect, and I felt the soft curls of her mound brush the drooping head of my sensitive flesh as she thrust herself against me. I couldn't help but notice how differently our bodies lined up than mine did with Kristi's, and how very different her short hair felt compared to Kristi's long, thick mane. My body responded to the difference, to her body, and I felt a throb go through my groin as I started to harden.

I pushed her away from me slightly. "Here Dana, turn around, let's get your hair rinsed."

She did, dropping her chin to her chest and stepping under the flow of hot water, and I continued the massage as I rinsed the shampoo from her hair, using my thumbs to work her shoulders and the back of her neck, and up the tendons at the back of her head. She groaned again and pushed her ass back against me, nestling my swelling cock into the groove of her small bottom. She began to slowly pump and rotate her hips, sliding her delectable little ass over my cock. I was surprised that I was responding this quickly, but it had been awhile, and today had been a very horny day. I was by now almost fully erect.

She moved, rotating her shoulder as though loosening them up, and spoke. "It doesn't seem fair that my muscles are getting all relaxed and yours seem to be stiffening up."

"Funny!"

She giggled. "I can't believe you've got wood again already. Pretty impressive for an old guy!"

"You should never be a smart-ass when you're naked and vulnerable. You'll learn that when you grow up, little girl."

She laughed. "What are you going to do, spear me with that thing? That would be a cruel punishment!"

I quickly bent my knees and pushed my hard cock between her legs from behind, thrusting up and forward. I almost entered her, I felt the head of my cock begin to push into her, forcing her open, before it slid off and forward in her groove, spreading her lips and thrusting against her hard little clit.

"Oh!! Oh god! Ohhh FUCK!! God Adam, put it in me!" She began to pump her hips in earnest now, rubbing against me and trying to angle herself to get my cock inside of her.

"No Dana, not yet."

"Ohhh, please! Why not?"

I bent and whispered hoarsely in her ear."Because you're still a dirty girl. I'm nice and clean, but you're still sweaty and dirty from the trail. I don't want to get all smelly rubbing up against you." Obviously that was a lie, I'd been rubbing up against her for some time now and she didn't smell bad in the least, but this was my game now.

"I don't stink, do I?! Please Adam I need it!"

"You smell like sweat, and dust, and horny pussy."

"That's gross!"

"No, that's perfume to me. But OK, just to show you what a good guy I am, I'm willing to compromise."

I reached down and guided my hard cock to her opening, finding it hot and slick, and forced my way inside of her. I felt her stretch and then give, allowing the head of my penis to enter her, and she gasped.

"Oh god yes, put it in! Fuck me!"

"No, that's all for now. Until we get you clean."

She seemed bewildered. "What? That's all you're going to do? I want to feel you up in me." She tried to push back on me, trying to get more of my cock inside of her, but I put my hands on her ass and held myself away, keeping only a couple of inches in her.

I leaned forward, placing my lips close to her ear again. "If you try that again, I'll take it out completely. Now hand me that soap and I'll wash you while you enjoy what you have. Once we get you nice and clean I'm going to shove my cock so far inside of you that you can taste it!"

I heard her moan and felt a shudder run through her body, and I felt her pussy squeeze tightly on the end of my cock, clamping onto the couple of inches that were inside of her. I almost thrust fully into her then, a completely involuntary reaction, but somehow managed to hold off.

She gasped again "God! I'll try, I'll try, but please keep talking dirty to me, I love that!" She handed me the soap. "Talk dirty while you get me clean Adam!"

We moved back together, joined at just the one spot, and I clicked the water off. She leaned forward, putting her forearm against the wall, and leaned her head on her forearm, then spread her legs and raised up on her toes, opening herself to me.

Looking down I could see the taut muscles of her arched back and her tight little ass, her small, round cheeks framing the hard shaft of my cock. Now the only place we touched were the first few inches of my cock clutched inside the same number of inches of her tight pussy, the remaining length of my cock all that separated us.

I began to rub the bar of soap across her back, working up a lather, and down her sides, letting my fingers brush and press the sides of her breasts where they suspended from her chest.

"I can feel you squeezing me Dana. I can feel your pussy trying to suck my cock in, but I'm not going to let you do that."

I pushed into her just a little more, maybe three inches of hard cock now inside of her, and as I rubbed and soaped her I began a very slow, gentle thrust, never inside of her more than three or less than two inches, slowly fucking her within that one inch range. She was moaning softly, apparently enjoying the minimal contact I was giving her.

"Do you like that? Is that what your horny pussy needs? Just think what it would feel like to have my cock shoved way up inside of you, so that you could feel my balls slap against you with every thrust. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yess, yes!" Her body gyrated, trying to push herself back and onto me.

"Too bad, you'll have to wait 'til I'm ready. No, hold still now, remember what I told you!"

It was all I could do to keep from just going wild and fucking her, to maintain my self-control, and I had no idea where the idea to talk nasty to her had come from, but it seemed to be working. The problem was that I was not sure who was being teased and tortured more, her or me! If she had not just gotten me off so well just shortly before, it would be all over by now and I'd be apologizing for my premature ejaculation. As it was I still wasn't certain I could do this satisfactorily.

I focused on soaping and washing her, putting the soap back on the tray and running my hands over her, doing her back, her arms, loving the feel of running my hands up her taut sides and over her ribs to her armpits and then her shoulders.

I worked around to her upper chest and neck, then reached below her arms and washed her stomach and breasts, squeezing and kneading them, and pinching and tugging her hard nipples to her sighs of pleasure and almost imperceptible pumping of her hips. She was slowly fucking me, as I was her, and I made no effort to stop her.

I lathered across her ass, inserting my finger into her tight anus just above and behind where my thick cock was embedded in her tight pussy, and she gasped and had a small orgasm. I gasped too as her body spasmed, her pussy contracting on my cock and matching her anus gripping my finger.

She moaned softly. "Oh god, you just made me cum!"

"Mmmm. I know. Thank me and I'll let you cum again."

"Thank you. Now fuck meee!"

I laughed. "No, not yet." I pushed my middle finger as far into her anus as I could and bent it down, feeling the head of my cock in the neighboring channel. "There. My finger is in you farther than my cock. You can cum now if you want."

She wanted, and she came, and I became aware that she was rubbing her own clit only when I felt her fingers bump my cock from below.

"Oooh, you naughty girl, rubbing your pussy with me right here watching you! You are such a horny little thing! Well, that's about all I can reach to wash from this position, so I guess..."

And as I stopped talking I thrust fully into her, balls deep, and she slammed herself back against me, crying out before muffling her face against her arm. I held her hips and pulled her back against me as I thrust fast and hard, deep inside of her soft body, her tight, lava-filled tunnel, again and again.

"Oh god! Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh, my god! My GOD!" She gasped out a soft "Oh" with each thrust, and then came, hard and sudden, pulling my arm to her lips and biting down on the heel of my left hand to avoid crying out too loudly. I didn't even feel it, my own orgasm rushing up fast on the heels of hers.

I was a little embarrassed to be cumming this quickly, but there was nothing I could do to stop it, and then it no longer mattered as I shot what I knew to be enormous jets of thick, white cum inside of her. I knew by the intensity it was a lot, and realized I hadn't asked her if it was OK to cum in her pussy, a serious breach of etiquette, I thought.

We were both weak and gasping, me holding her up while I supported myself against her, cock still deeply buried in her cum-filled pussy, our bodies on automatic as we continued to slowly and gently fuck each other. I slowly raised one weak, heavy arm and switched the water back on, letting it course over us as I stayed inside of her, my cock luxuriating in her sodden heat and perfect fit, the hot water soothing our exhausted nerve endings.

I whispered, even that sounding hoarse. "I'm sorry Dana, I came inside of you, I never asked..."

"Sshhh, it's OK. I would have stopped you if it wasn't. Of course, it will be hard to explain if either Harley or Justin show up tonight, why I'm already full of cum and leaking all over."

I hadn't thought of that, and for some reason it didn't bother me to do so now. "We're still in the shower, I can clean you up some."

She reached back between her legs and squeezed my balls gently, and let her fingers run across my still mostly hard shaft. "You can't do much to wash that far up inside of me, but get what you can, OK?"

I slid slowly out of her, both of us moaning with the intensity of the feeling and the sense of loss at parting, a good amount of semen coming out of her with my cock. I tried to clean her then, but it just seemed to keep seeping out of her, always more when I thought I was done. I knelt and washed her legs and feet, and gently washed her sensitive pussy. Still she leaked white fluid, a seemingly unstoppable flow.

We eventually gave up, and I turned off the water and opened the curtain to get our towels, allowing us to step into the small dressing area. It was cramped with the two of us, but bumping into each other wasn't all bad!

12