Adam's Journey Pt. 38

Story Info
Adam gets back with his friends.
8.4k words
4.33
20.9k
3
0

Part 38 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

She reached back and took my hand, pulling me alongside of her. "Is that something you do with your Kristi?"

"Um, no, not a lot. I mean, there's no part of her I haven't, uh, explored at least a little bit, and I've kind of done that, but neither of us is really much of a 'foot' person."

"Whew! I didn't know I was until today! That was kind of fun and enlightening for me, but if you don't like it, then why...

I smiled. "Very spur of the moment thing - it was the only part of you uncovered, basically, and we were out in public, after all - so I took a shot. And I didn't say I didn't like it, it's just sort of a situational thing, not a real obsession for me is all. You do have very pretty feet."

She laughed, shaking her head. "If you were any more full of shit, your eyes would be brown!"

"Oh-ho, now that's lady-like! You've got quite the mouth on you girl, you spend too much time around horses and cowboys. Gracefully accepting a compliment doesn't seem to be a part of your repertoire, does it?"

She shrugged. "I guess I don't get many, except when some guy is trying to get in my pants. The guys around here, well, they're good guys mostly, but not always very articulate."

I stopped us, and looked at her. "None of my business Tiff, and feel free to tell me so, but have you been with a lot of guys since your husband left?"

She looked out over the lake, not meeting my eyes. "Not a lot. Several, I guess. It took me awhile to be interested again."

I watched her. Despite her sometimes tough facade, I could hear the hurt in her voice. When she had finished speaking, I nodded. "I can understand that. But what you said, about the batch of pictures you're collecting, I thought maybe you were a little out of control. You know, dangerous stuff."

She looked back into my eyes, searching them. "Thanks for being concerned, that's sweet considering you barely know me. But no, it's a bunch of photos with just a few different guys. The ones I really want him to see are the ones with Pops, and the ones with his ex-best buddy. I want to rub his nose in them, 'cause those will drive him absolutely crazy!"

"You and Toby, you mean?"

She seemed surprised. "You know about Toby?"

"Pops told me a few things. I'm glad you didn't wind up hating all men."

"Oh no, men have their uses, like I said!" She laughed. "Really, most guys are pretty decent, although most of the men around here, they don't want to waste a lot of time combing out your mane or putting the bridle on, they just want to jump straight in the saddle - if you know what I mean. They sure as hell don't do anything like what you just did!"

I laughed at her. "An appropriate metaphor that's both eloquent and colorful. Very good!"

We had reached the end of the dock, and we stood, watching the big houseboat pull in. Ronnie brought it in very slowly, and one of the marina workers was there to help fend it off the dock and to see that the rubber bumpers were in place between the boat and the dock.

Kori was at the front - sorry, bow - of the boat, and she waved and smiled at me as she tossed me the mooring rope. "Hi Adam, I see you found us!"

"Hi K. Gosh, you're looking good!" She was too, already looking tanned, beautiful, and relaxed after only a few days on the lake, her very short shorts and skimpy bikini top drawing more than a few eyes in her direction.

I tied off the rope onto the cleat on the dock, and both Kori and I walked to the stern and repeated the procedure while Tiffany waited near the bow. I heard the engine shut down, and Ronnie walked out of the cabin and joined us. He too looked relaxed and de-stressed already, the brief time on the lake obviously working wonders for them.

I walked back forward and took Tiffany's hand, and we stepped onto the boat for the introductions. "Guys, this is my new-found friend Tiffany, that I told you about on the phone. Tiff, these are my friends Ron and Kori. The gorgeous one is Kori."

Tiff didn't miss a beat. She stuck her hand out to Ron and said "Well hi Kori, I'm really happy to meet you!"

Ronnie immediately cracked up! "Oh man, I think I'm going to like this girl, she's obviously a lady of highly refined tastes and excellent judgement!"

Kori pretended to pout. "Humph! Well, if you want him you can have him sweety, but you might want to get your eyes checked! I'm already so tired of being cooped up on this thing with only Captain Ron for company that I'm ready to kiss Adam's feet!"

Tiffany and I exchanged a quick glance and a small smile before I gave Kori a quick hug and a kiss. "As nice as that sounds K, I think you might have better luck kissing Tiffany's feet."

Tiffany immediately went bright red, her blush growing even deeper when Kori looked her slowly up and down and said "Really? Now that sounds like something with some very interesting possibilities! Come on honey, help me fix a couple of drinks for all of us while you tell me about that."

Tiff, still blushing, stammered "Oh, uh, no, I can't! I mean, I really have to be getting back."

Ron looked disappointed. "Oh, so you're not going with us then?"

I jumped in and explained the situation to them, and that if we could find our way back to Bullfrog Marina on Wednesday afternoon or evening she would likely join us then. I saw Ron and Kori exchange a look before assuring us that we could certainly do that, and while Ron seemed enthused about getting Tiffany back on board, Kori seemed a little less so. I made a mental note to ask her about that later, and to tell her a little bit about Tiff's situation and mention that she might very well take a separate room. I felt like maybe Kori was just protecting her friend Kristi's turf - me - and wanted her to know that it might not be what she feared.

They prevailed upon Tiffany to stay for just one drink, and the girls headed off together to prepare them, asking for preference before they wandered away. Kori looked at me. "Adam?"

"Jeez K, it's still pretty early. Do you have Bloody Mary stuff?"

"Silly boy! Do leopards have spots? Do black guys have big dicks? Does Donald Trump have the dumbest hair ever seen on a rich, old, white man? Of course I have Bloody Mary stuff!"

Tiffany smiled, more at ease upon seeing that we all teased each other, and Ronnie and I made small talk after they left. He was fascinated with Tifffany, and how and where I'd found her, and how I had managed to talk her into joining us on such short notice. I didn't feel that it was my place to reveal too much of her story to him, a story that had been told to me in confidence. If she wanted them to know more about her, she could tell them herself either now or later in the week.

I could plainly see that Ronnie had taken an instant shine to her, and she and Kori were chattering to each other like old friends by the time they returned, carrying four rather large Bloody Marys. I was starting to feel pretty sure that she would return on Wednesday, and discovered that that thought made me very happy. I could also feel myself relax, with the drink, the company, and the sound of the water lapping at the boat. I was tired though, really tired, and desperately in need of a nap.

We sat on the deck and enjoyed our drinks, and I could see Tiffany growing more comfortable with Ron and Kori, and they with her. She opened up with them to some degree, and told them parts of her story, leaving out most of the details she had shared with me. They, for their part, told her about themselves and about how we had met and become close friends. They didn't talk much about Kristi, knowing that would be awkward, but when she did sneak into the conversation I could see that Tiff was absorbing every word.

We had mostly finished our drinks when Tiffany glanced at her watch and remarked that she had to be leaving. Ron wouldn't hear of it until after he had given her a tour of the boat, and they wandered away, him leading her by the arm. Kori watched them disappear up the steps to the upper deck, then turned to me.

"She seems very nice Adam. And interesting, there's something about her that's very attractive - or maybe intriguing is a better word - and I don't mean just her looks. Why did you invite her along?"

"Well, like you said, she's interesting. Fascinating really, and beautiful, or at least I think so. But honestly? I'm not really sure, I just kind of blurted it out, and she went along with it. I'm glad she did, I'd like to get to know her better."

Kori smiled indulgently. "Yeah, me too, but do you want to know what I think?"

I knew she'd tell me no matter what I said, so I said "Sure."

"I think you have 'white knight syndrome'. You can't resist a damsel in distress, ever."

"That's not true! And that's not it anyhow, even if it were true."

She laughed. "It is true Adam, I've seen it a hundred times. Even just recently, look at you and Rain, you and Tiffany now, and any woman that cries or is sad and you melt. You can't even find it in your heart to boot Kristi, no matter what she's done or will do, because you don't want to hurt her."

I had thought with Kristi it was because I didn't want to hurt me, but I didn't say anything. She went on. "A lot of men have that to some degree you know, and that's great, but you have a sixth sense for finding these women. Damaged women."

I had to object. "That's not true, and you know it! What about Lisa, and Kristi too for that matter. Neither of them were 'damsels in distress', as you put it. For that matter, neither of them was damaged at all until after they'd met me!"

Kori instantly broke down into gales of helpless laughter, and I realized what I had said. I had to laugh too, it was so stupid. "Wait, that didn't come out right. What I meant to say..."

She interrupted. "Oh, no, I think it came out perfect! You're kind of a goof, but you're a lovable goof. Oh, Adam!"

She was still laughing when Ron and Tiff returned. Ron looked at her, smiling. "What's so funny?"

"Oh, just the usual honey, Adam and his foot in mouth disease. You know how he is."

"Ah, I see." He turned to Tiffany. "Adam is known as the master of the twisted cliche', mixed metaphor, and malaprop - or perhaps you've already discovered that."

She looked at them, and then at me. "No, actually he seemed a little too smooth to me. At times."

Kori laughed again. "Adam? Smooth? It's obvious you haven't known him very long!"

I made a show of looking at my watch. "Gosh Tiff, look at the time! Don't you have to be running along?"

They all laughed, but we moved to the side of the boat, and Tiffany and I stepped across onto the dock. I was surprised to see my bags still sitting on the dock, where I had dropped them when I'd helped tie up the boat. Interested in introducing Tiff to my friends, I had forgotten all about the bags. I tossed them to Ronnie, who dropped them on deck.

Ron spoke to Tiff. "So, Tiffany, I guess we'll see you on Wednesday evening."

She looked at them. "Yeah, probably. I should be here about five thirty, or maybe six. I'll try to call you ahead of time if anything changes."

That reminded me to exchange cell phone numbers with her, and I made sure she had Kori's too, in case there was any problem. Kori and I use different vendors, and our signals vary.

They said their farewells, and I walked her up the dock. "Your friends seem really nice. Ron is very sweet."

"They are. Ronnie's a character. He acts all gruff, like nothing affects him, but his heart is pure gold. They're the best, just great people."

"Kori's hot for your bod' you know that right?" She was grinning at me.

I laughed. "Kori's hot for everyones bod', she can't help but flirt and play. To her that's like breathing. If you hung around another half hour she'd be after your bod' too, but it's just a game, she's basically harmless."

"More like dangerous, I think." She paused, watching my face. "You still love Kristi very much, don't you?"

Whoa! That was straight out of left field! Now how to respond to that, since I didn't have the answer?

"Tiff, I don't know what I feel for her right now. I guess I must, in some strange way. Or it may be that I just don't want to let go. I just don't know. I do miss her."

"You still love her, I can tell. So why invite me along, am I just a gap-filler for you, a rebound fling?"

"No, Tiff. I wouldn't do that. I like you a lot - beyond the fact that you're beautiful and I was attracted to you the instant I laid eyes on you - and I wanted more time to get to know you."

She smiled. "Thanks Adam, I think you're being honest with me." She looked thoughtful. "I'll be back on Wednesday, because this looks relaxing, I like your friends, and it just seems like a lot of fun, but I think I will take a separate bedroom. We'll see how it goes."

I shrugged. "Fair enough. I'll be looking forward to seeing you. Treat my Jeep gently, she's old, but by all means use her as needed."

"OK. Bye Adam." She stepped to me and kissed me then, and I realized it was the first time we'd done that, despite the fact that I had made out with her foot and left us both fairly sexually aroused. Her lips were soft and warm, her breath sweet, and the kiss lingered long enough to move beyond chaste, but not long enough to become erotic, or sexual. It left me wanting more.

I watched her walk away, again admiring the spectacle, then returned to the boat. Ron wanted to go and top off the fuel tanks before we left, and I told them I was going to try to catch a nap for a couple of hours. I asked them to wake me for lunch, but not before one o'clock, and left to choose a bedroom. Cabin? Stateroom? I don't know, screw it, I was whipped.

I stripped down and fell into the bed. If I had thought that the noise of the boat starting and being maneuvered around might keep me awake, I was wrong. Pure exhaustion had me out in seconds. I knew nothing until I felt myself being gently shaken awake, and opened my eyes to find myself flat on my back, Kori straddling me.

She had on the tiniest of bikini bottoms, a thong really, and no top, and she leaned forward, putting her bare breasts in my face. She moved, brushing her full breasts across my face, and I could feel her erect nipples drag across my lips. She moaned softly, and I felt her hips move as she pumped her hot mound against my erection, separated by only the thin sheet.

Lips near my ear, she whispered "Wake up Adam, it's time to play!"

I had been sound asleep, and was very groggy. I was also quite aroused, due to the fact that I had been dreaming about and re-living the scene that I had witnessed only a few hours before at Pops' place, except that in my dream it had been Kristi that had been gasping out her orgasms with Pops' huge black cock buried inside of her, while I watched and Tiffany rode my cock. It had been a very vivid dream!

Kori rubbing her hot, steamy crotch against my erection felt incredibly good, and I almost grabbed her and pulled her tits back to my lips so that I could suck her nipples, but I finally woke up enough to realize that this was not part of the dream, and that the woman riding me was not Tiffany but my friend Kori, my best buddy's wife!

"Kori, for god's sake get off of me! What are you doing?"

I was pushing at her, but she grabbed my hands and held them down leaning her weight forward to pin them. "I just thought this might be a nice way to wake you up." She pumped her hips again, thrusting herself against my bulge. "Mmm, I was right, it's a very nice way."

I managed to squirm free and pretty much threw her off of me, rolling her onto her back. Unfortunately, she wound up under me and immediately wrapped her legs around me. Fortunately however, I was now completely tangled in the sheet, and it and her bikini bottom combined to prevent her from getting me inside of her - but not for lack of effort, as she wriggled and pumped against me.

I was totally panicked, trying desperately to free myself, but she was very tenacious and clung to me like velcro until she suddenly collapsed back onto the bed, and I was free! I jumped to my feet, keeping the sheet wrapped around my nudity as she rolled onto her side, facing away from me. I took a deep breath, ready to read Kori the riot act, when I realized she was sobbing.

I stopped myself, saying nothing. At a loss, I reached out and touched her shoulder. "Kori honey, it's OK, don't cry! You just startled me is all, I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She continued to gasp, so I sat next to her on the bed and shook her gently. "K, c'mon, talk to me! What was that all about? What's going on?"

She suddenly rolled onto her back and looked up at me, and I realized she wasn't crying, but laughing so hard she couldn't catch her breath, and tears rolled down her cheeks! "Oh Adam, oh my god you looked so funny! Your eyes were like saucers, you just totally freaked!" She collapsed into another paroxysm of laughter.

Relieved that she wasn't hurt or crying, I responded. "Funny K, just real damn funny! You shouldn't wake me up out of a sound sleep like that. Damn!"

Still struggling to catch her breath, she gasped "Oh man, I've heard the expression 'deer in the headlights', and now I know exactly what it means!" and she was off again, enjoying my discomfiture.

"Out woman, out of my room! Go laugh someplace else while I get dressed."

"Oh, OK, don't be a poor sport Adam! I have to go tell Ronnie this one, he'll love it! By the way, it's lunch time, so get a wiggle on."

"K, I think you've done enough wiggling for both of us, but if you'll leave, I'll dress and be right out." I looked at her. "Are you going topless, or was that just for my benefit?"

She took a deep breath and thrust her chest out, her pretty pink nipples still jutting forward. "I'm going topless most of the time, when no other boats are around. Is that gonna be a problem?"

"I don't know if problem is the right word. Definitely a distraction though, and it will probably affect my circulation."

She smiled. "You'll just have to get used to it, I guess."

I frowned at her. "Get used to looking at a beautiful pair of tits all day. Tough task, but I suppose I can manage it."

"Thanks Adam, sorry I played such a dirty trick on you." She looked at my crotch, the sheet still tented out, then suddenly reached out and grabbed me, wrapping her fingers around my rigid penis. "That did feel good though. Um, is this ever going to go away, or do you want a little help with it, 'cause I could..."

"If you'll just leave, it will settle down, now out, Kori!"

She released me, pouting. "Ok, Ok. Do you want a beer with lunch?"

"Sure, I guess. I'll be out in a minute."

She looked down at my problem again as she left. "Be careful closing the door!" Laughing again, she left, and I closed the door -carefully - locking it this time. I dropped the sheet back on the bed and looked down at my still totally erect cock. Traitor! I'd have to keep a tight rein on it, because if my body gets its way I will soon be deep inside of my neighbor and friend, the wife of my buddy, and I could see no way back from that!

I rummaged around in one of my bags until I found a pair of baggy and colorful nylon swim trunks and pulled them on over my fading erection, tying the drawstring and topping it off with a white t-shirt with sea turtles on the front, and padded out into the hall and forward to the galley. Kori was just finishing putting food on the table, sandwich fixin's, and I was surprised at how hungry I felt.

She had gotten smoked ham, swiss cheese, spicy brown mustard, multi grain bread, cold, crisp pickles, and potato chips, and I was in heaven! The cold beer was the icing on the cake, and Ron shut off the motor and let the boat just drift as he joined us at the table. We were way out on the lake, the red, ochre, and buff sandstone cliffs and bluffs all around us, and it was starkly and spectacularly beautiful.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers