Adam's Journey Pt. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kibbitzed a little as we prepared our sandwiches, the usual teasing and jabs, and then carried them to the upper deck to eat. We sat under a canvas canopy and talked as we ate. The day was hot, but the slight breeze was cool. Ron told me we were working our way back south on the lake, the direction from which they'd come to pick me up, because on the way north they had seen a pretty little cove where we could anchor for the night.

They asked me a number of questions about Tiff, which I answered as honestly as I could, and then, to distract them, I told them about Pops and what I had witnessed and learned about him. To say that Kori was intrigued would be an understatement. She was fascinated, and asked me questions which she wanted answered in great detail. I could tell that she was becoming very aroused by the story, and I played it up by describing the scene very graphically.

Ronnie realized what I was doing, and winked at me. "Honey, if your nipples get any harder they're going to shatter! Adam, shut up now and stop turning my wife on! Baby, I didn't know you had a thing for black men and big black cocks, how come you never told me this?"

She shuddered and brought her elbows together in front of her, crushing her breasts together before bringing her hands up to rub across her hard nipples. "God! I didn't know I did either until just now! You have a great way of telling a story Adam, but you should have brought him along for us to meet instead of just thinking of yourself. That's so typical, just bringing a pretty girl for you and my husband and nothing for me!"

I laughed. "Sorry K, I just don't have a lot of experience picking up men. I'll tell you how to find the place and you can go after him yourself."

Ronnie objected, feigning outrage. "Hey! Don't encourage my wife to go chasing after big-dicked men! It's bad enough that she's always trying to get in your pants, and I trust you!"

Kori spoke up. "Well, I think it's very cruel of you to make me so damn horny when you have no intention of doing anything about it! You two can just clean up while I go out here and lay in the sun and fantasize about your African sex god!"

So saying, she stood and left us, walking to the rear past the hot tub and dropping a large mat on the deck. She threw a towel over it and stretched out on her back in the sun, her feet toward us and spread apart so that we were looking up her legs at her barely covered pussy. Her small suit formed a perfect camel-toe over her mound, pulled tight against her sex. Knowing she was very aroused, I also knew she'd be very wet, and my mouth watered involuntarily. I glanced guiltily at Ron, just in time to see him swallow, and knew we were thinking exactly the same thing!

I gently pushed his shoulder. "Come on Ronnie, let's get this stuff cleaned up and put away and stop ogling your wife. I think she's mad at me!"

"Nah, she's just horny. She gets cranky if I leave her horny too long. Hey, I can clean up if you want to swim or anything, we should be OK just drifting for awhile."

I decided to take a quick dip to cool off, despite having just eaten. Lunch had been light, so it was no problem. The water was cool and refreshing, and I slowly swam about a hundred yards or so out from the boat and back, twice, then climbed back on board. Ronnie had finished cleaning up, and was back up top talking to Kori. She had rolled face-down, and he was sitting beside her and gently stroking her back and buttocks as they talked. She was stark naked now, legs together, her tiny bikini bottom on the mat beside her, and I wondered if maybe he hadn't manually relieved some of her tension. I think he had.

I stepped over Kori, intentionally letting cold lake water drip from my hair and suit onto her hot skin. She squirmed and yelped, calling me a few choice names, while Ron laughed.

"You deserve it baby, after what you did to poor Adam when he was sleeping!" Great, she'd told him about that! I felt myself blush, but he seemed unperturbed. "Hey Adam, if you're done swimming, I'll go get us started up and moving again."

I looked at him, as I shook a few more drops of water on Kori. "I'm all set for now. Do you want me to drive for awhile so you two can enjoy some time together?"

"No, that's OK. We just had a little time, and we've had each other alone for the last couple of days. Besides, I like to drive. Do me a favor though and help her get a little lotion on her back before she blisters."

He tossed me a bottle of sunscreen, warm from laying in the sun. I opened it as he walked back up to the helm and started the motor. As he turned the boat back to our heading, I squirted a generous dollop of the creamy, warm lotion into my palm and sat down beside Kori.

I sat there for a moment, looking at her naked form and feeling a little funny about touching her. I must have hesitated too long, because she finally said "Well? Start anywhere Adam, but don't skip any areas. I haven't put any on since this morning, and I've been in the water."

She had her right cheek resting on the backs of her hands, eyes closed, her elbows out to the side. I used my free hand to push her hair off her neck and started there, spreading the ivory cream across her neck and shoulders, then down her back, rubbing it in, adding more as needed. I made sure to get down her sides, across her ribs, and was very aware of my fingers massaging the lotion into the bulging sides of her breasts. I hesitated as I got down to her butt. I had rubbed lotion on Kori's back and shoulders for her before, many times, as she had for me, but never naked, and never below her waist.

She wiggled her butt around. "Do my tush too, I don't want a sunburned ass!"

"You can do your own tush."

"Oh c'mon Adam, stop being such a pansy!"

OK, I'd been challenged! I squirted a little lotion directly on her round little bottom. I won't tell you what that sight made me think of, but you probably already know. I began to massage it in, and became aware of the fact that she was slowly undulating her hips, arching her back and raising her ass to meet my motions, moving her legs slightly apart. She was plainly still aroused, and by now, of course, so was I!

"Mmmm, that feels good! Don't miss the middle Adam, I don't want to burn my butt crack." She laughed as she raised her tight, round ass a little higher, challenging me further.

OK, I was tired of being the one that chickened out! I decided not to be the one that blinked first, and squirted a litttle more lotion into the valley between her round cheeks, then started to move my fingers in it, spreading the buttery liquid. My fingertip found the tight bud of her anus, and she gasped.

"Oh god, mmmm!" She pushed up and back, trying for more pressure, and I gave her what she sought, letting my fingertip, just the tip, push into her tight sphincter. I was throbbingly hard, and I glanced over to where Ronnie sat at the helm, his line of sight to his wife mostly blocked by the hot tub. I thought about him just saying that he trusted me, but this was really about teaching Kori not to play with fire! I pushed my middle finger farther into her, to my second knuckle.

"Oh god, oh god! Ohhh Adam, fuuuckk!"

She was whispering, throaty and needy, and I quickly fucked my finger in and out of her creamy, slippery ass several times. Suddenly one of her hands gripped my leg, her nails digging in hard as she silently orgasmed. Her anus gripped my finger, squeezing and pushing, trying to force it out with her contractions, but I jammed it further in. She grunted, pushing back on my hand, and I realized I was also grunting softly as I jammed my hand into her bottom, my finger deep inside her tight tunnel, then she shuddered and went limp, twitching strongly and moaning as I slid my finger out of her butt and continued to massage the lotion down the backs of her legs.

She was still breathing heavily when I finished around her calves and ankles, and I had to help her roll onto her back. "Are you going to do your own front, or do I have to do that too?"

"Oh, you might as well, since your hands are already all greasy." She smiled up at me, sexy and slow. "Besides, you're just getting the hang of it!"

I looked at her big nipples, rosy and hard, as I squirted a jet of warm, white liquid into my hand. Sunscreen, I mean.

Kneeling next to her I began to rub the lotion on her lower legs, being sure to get the tops of her feet. I know from experience how painful it is to sunburn your feet. As I worked up her legs I became aware of the fact that her hips were continuing to rock back and forth, pumping her pussy forward as if to meet the thrusts of a lover, and I realized that she was still very aroused. I don't think she was even truly aware that she was doing it.

I glanced up at her face, her eyes closed and lips slightly parted, her skin flushed. My eyes wandered down to her trim pussy, the small triangle of soft down just covering her pubic bone, the remainder of her sex smooth and soft. With her legs slightly parted I could see the rosy pink inner lips of her pussy protruding, puckered and swollen, between the pouty, tan outer lips, glistening wetly with her arousal.

I straddled her and continued to spread the sunscreen up her thighs, feeling the muscles bunch and relax as she pumped her hips. I imagined that I could smell the feminine muskiness of her aroused pussy, despite the cool lake breeze blowing across us, and I suppressed a powerful urge to bury my face in her aroused sex, so close and so available, to push my tongue inside of her and taste her heat. Maybe I wasn't just imagining her scent after all; I was painfully aroused.

I quickly climbed off of her and slapped the bottle of lotion onto the deck beside her outstretched hand. "Here! You do the rest yourself, you can reach everything that's left."

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

My voice low, I answered her. "Yes Kori, you came! I shouldn't have made you cum!"

"It's OK Adam, I can cum again. In fact, I'd love to!"

I stared at her. "That's not what I meant. I meant it shouldn't have happened at all."

"Then you shouldn't have put your finger up my ass. Which felt really good, by the way." She giggled.

"Damn K, you came so fast! I was just trying to tease you, to teach you a lesson."

She pretended to pout. "Well, I was horny. Very horny, thanks to your story about huge, hard black cocks, so it's your fault. And that was a great lesson you taught - I'm ready for my next lesson Professor, in case there's anything else you think you should put up my ass."

"Forget it K, you just finish putting on the sunscreen so you don't burn. You can see where I've done, almost up to your horny little junction. I'm going up front to talk to Ronnie, where I'll be safe."

Kori laughed, then looked at my crotch. "Um, you may want to go get a beer or something and give that bulge a chance to shrink a little. It's pretty hard to miss right now."

She was right, and I followed her advice, even dawdling an extra minute or two while my erection slowly faded before grabbing two cold beers and walking up front to join Ron. As I passed Kori I reminded her to finish with the lotion job, as she had just laid back down and dozed off without doing so. She muttered "Nag, nag, nag!", but sat up and reached for the bottle.

I stopped next to Ron, looking out over the lake and the beautiful, rugged shorelines. "Beer there buddy, or are you the designated driver?"

He looked at the cold, brown bottle and licked his lips. "I guess I could afford just one. Open it for me, will you?"

As I twisted off the top, he looked sideways at me. "So did you get my wife all lubed up and ready for action?"

I shook my head. "I had to quit and let her finish up the rest. I got her back done pretty good though, and her legs."

He smiled. "Did it make her horny? It usually makes her pretty horny when she gets her ass and legs done like that. I'm surprised she didn't make you diddle her a little."

I didn't know what to say! "Shit Ronnie, I don't know! I guess it probably made her pretty hot, yeah. She doesn't seem to hide it very well." That was the understatement of the century! I looked at him. "You want me to take over here so you can go attend to that problem?"

He considered that. "No, no, I think it will do her good to stay horny for awhile. It builds character, don't you think?"

"I wouldn't know."

He laughed out loud. "Shit Adam, if you don't know, who does? I've never seen anyone deny themself satisfaction and stay horny as much as you do - if it builds character, then you must be packed full of character, you poor, horny sumbitch! You're sure packed full of something!"

I had to laugh along with him, even if it was at my own expense. "Lay off Ronnie, you know how your wife likes to tease me! I'm doing the best I can, I mean look at her!"

We both turned to look. She had gotten to her feet, and we watched as she squirted a long stream of the oily liquid across her shoulder, breasts and stomach, looking momentarily like the star of a bukkake scene gone wrong before beginning to rub it into her warm skin. We stared as she just massaged the lotion into her skin, unaware she had an audience, touching herself anywhere, everywhere, unconscious to the effect it was having on two men. Her hands moved across her breasts, nipples erect and proud, then down her soft, flat stomach and into the creases at the tops of her thighs and between her legs. I could see drops of the ivory liquid in her pubic hair, waiting to be rubbed in, and imagined that I had just pulled out of her wet pussy and sprayed my load onto her mound to create the same look. Shit fire!

I didn't realize I'd spoken out loud until Ronnie said "I'll say shit fire! My wife is a pretty damn hot babe, isn't she? Hey honey, you're killing us up here! If there was anything out here to run into, I'd have probably wrecked the boat by now!"

Kori looked up and smiled, actually blushing slightly upon realizing she was being watched, but then she went into an exaggerated show of rubbing in the lotion, fondling her own tits, pinching and stretching her nipples, squeezing her breasts until her nipples looked swollen and tender, in need of kissing. She then moved on to her pussy, pushing her hand between her legs and humping against it.

I would have thought she was just putting on a show for us, but this being Kori, and knowing how horny she was, I was pretty sure she actually had fingers inside of herself and was actively rubbing her own hard clit, and could (and would) probably bring herself to orgasm while we watched!

I pushed Ronnie out of the seat at the helm. "Go! Go take your slutty wife and help her get her rocks off before she hurts herself! For the love of god, go help that poor horny woman, chivalry demands it!"

He laughed as he walked toward his wife, who continued to frig herself, now moaning softly as she did so. He looked back at me. "Adam, just keep aiming toward that tall red rock, the one that looks like an enormous tit. There's a bay behind there where we can stop for the night."

They disappeared down the steps, but obviously didn't get far, as I soon overheard Kori approaching and then attaining one major orgasm, then a second, crying out, calling Ron names and demanding that he satisfy her, moaning, grunting, swearing, far beyond caring who heard her. She had apparently needed this release badly, and I was glad Ron could provide for her needs. Now if only I had someone to provide the same for my ludicrously stiff cock and swollen, aching balls!

It eventually quieted down, Kori apparently either satiated or having moved to another room. Or, I suppose, she could have had her mouth otherwise occupied. I focused on the mountain that Ron had pointed out and tried not to think about them having sex nearby, and soon noticed that the rock did not appear to be getting significantly closer. The clear desert air made it difficult to judge distances, and I wasn't at all certain how big the formation actually was, which further muddled my perception.

It was peaceful, chugging along up the lake. I saw a couple of other houseboats, as well as a speedboat pulling a skier, and a couple of people on WaveRunners. Powell is a huge lake though, and all were well spread out. There was certainly no sense of crowding. I tried to focus on the scenery and the other activity and ignore the dull, tingling ache in my groin, with moderate success. This could prove to be a very long week with Kori teasing me, especially considering I wasn't at all certain I'd get laid even after Tiffany showed up. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time I'd had to take matters into my own hands!

I had been riding along, daydreaming, for probably twenty minutes or so when Ronnie came back up to the top deck and walked up beside me. I glanced at him, then did a double-take and burst out laughing! His lips were swollen and red, his face looked like a glazed donut, and both sides of his face and the hair on both sides of his head were greasy with tanning lotion, obviously from Kori having his head firmly pinned between her slippery thighs!

He looked at me. "What's so funny?"

"Oh come on Ronnie, gimme a break! I'm going to go way out on a limb here and guess maybe you've been doing a little muff diving?"

He grinned a little sheepishly, rubbing his hand across his face and down his chin, removing a little bit of his glaze. "Oh. Kind of obvious, huh? Well, fuck you, you're just jealous it wasn't you doing it."

He had me there, I would have gladly serviced his wife in any way she desired! "Well, it sure sounded like she enjoyed it anyway."

He puffed up a little. "Yeah, it did, didn't it? Damn I'm good! And nothing goes with the taste of horny pussy like cold beer. Want one?"

"Cold beer, or horny pussy?"

"I meant beer, asshole. I guarantee that at the moment there are no horny pussies on board this boat!"

I heard Kori's voice from behind me. "Whew! That's for damn sure! No matter what everyone says about my husband, the man has a very talented tongue." She stopped next to me and leaned her still naked body against me. With me sitting at the helm and her standing alongside, my face was about even with her neck, which was still flushed with arousal. Her rosy nipples also still appeared to be quite erect, and I could smell the combination of sex and coconut oil on her body. As Ronnie walked off to fetch the beers, Kori leaned in and gave me a long deep kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue, and gave her mine in return.

She pulled back. "Sorry, I probably shouldn't have done that. You know, considering where my mouth has just been."

"Oh Kori, yuck!" I made a big show of spitting overboard, although I had not noticed any unusual taste. Actually, she had tasted quite sweet, her lips and tongue soft and warm.

She laughed. "Don't worry Adam, he didn't cum in my mouth, I just sucked him for awhile, and licked his balls. He did cum on my tits though, if you'd like to try again."

I leaned back and looked at her beautiful full breasts, nipples proud and jutting, and saw what might have been a thin sheen of semen on her left one. I knew she was daring me, again, and I quickly leaned in and sucked her right nipple into my mouth, sucking hard and tasting only sunscreen and a little salty sweat. She gasped and leaned into me, pressing her breast to my lips.

"God! Now do this one!" She pulled away, then pushed her left tit to my face, and before I could stop to think about it I gave that stiff nipple the same treatment. There was a slightly different feel, more slippery, and a mildly musky taste, but at that particular moment I was proving a point, calling her bet, and was far too horny to care anyway! What's a little semen among friends, if one is horny enough to not give a damn!