Adam's Journey Pt. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled away, shivering. "Adam, my god! You started that last session by putting your finger up my ass, and now you've made me horny all over again. Stop it, or you're going to wear poor Ronnie out!"

We both laughed as we separated, just as Ron returned with three ice cold beers. "What's going to wear me out?"

"Adam, honey. He's being bad and making me all horny and wet so that I have to keep coming to you for relief!"

Ron laughed. "Fate worse than death for me huh, having to keep my gorgeous horny wife satisfied. That doesn't seem like such a bad job. Face it though dear, you running around naked and acting all slutty, you're making yourself horny, so don't blame it on Adam!" He slapped me on the shoulder. "As a matter of fact, he's probably the one I should feel sorry for, with you being such a cock-tease."

Kori got right up in his face, her hand behind his neck, and nuzzled his lips with her own as she rubbed her erect nipples against his chest. "How do you know I'm just teasing, dear? Maybe I'll just drop to my knees right here and give Adam's big cock a little special attention while you watch. I bet he's all hard and would love a little lip service. Would I still be classified as a cock-tease if I did that?"

He didn't answer immediately, and I seemed to have become mute. Before anyone could speak, we heard the buzz of a powerboat approaching, and it broke the moment enough that Ron stepped to the side and looked behind us. He grabbed a towel and tossed it to Kori.

"Here, it looks like they're coming right toward us. You better cover up for awhile."

She wrapped the towel around herself and tucked it above her breasts the way women do. It was very short, ending just below her cute little cootchie, and she still looked very sexy. Within moments the boat came alongside and I heard the engine throttle down. Ron signalled me to cut ours as well, so I did, then stood and walked to the railing as we slowly drifted to a stop.

Ron and Kori stood at the railing, looking down at the smaller motorboat that had come directly to us, one of the male occupants gripping our railing to keep themselves alongside. The boat also contained two women and another man, at the wheel. All looked to be between twentyfive and thirtyfive years old, one of the women looking youngest and one of the men maybe a little older than that.

All were wearing swimwear, the women in small bikinis that showed off a couple of very nice figures, one of the guys in baggy nylon trunks, and the other, the one at the rail, in a tiny skin-tight Speedo in which he appeared to be smuggling fruit. Lemons and a large banana, to be precise. It was pretty disgusting, Kori becoming so disgusted she couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from his fruit basket.

The guy holding the railing yelled up. "Hi folks, I hope we're not interrupting anything."

Ronnie answered. "No, not at all. Do you want to tie up and come aboard for a drink or something?"

The same guy answered. "We'd love to, but we have a lot of ground to cover. Or a lot of water, I guess I should say. I'm Doug, that's Steve, and these are Meg and Pam, and we're going around inviting everyone to a big party tomorrow night in Smuggler's Cove. It's on your map, downlake a few miles from here."

I answered. "Hi guys, ladies. I'm Adam, this is Ron and his wife Kori." Everyone briefly exchanged hellos. "Where do you have your big party, is there a good beach there or something?"

Steve answered. "Well, there are a couple of nice pull-out spots, but we're trying to get a bunch of houseboaters together, then we lash the boats all together and make a big floating island. This is a great boat, with the hot tub and the slide and all. Get there early and we'll put you guys in the middle!"

We looked at each other and kind of came to a silent mutual agreement. Ronnie spoke up. "What the hell, sounds like fun. We'll try to be there - what time are you shooting for?"

Doug again. "Come anytime, it won't get really going until dark, but if you want to be in the middle try to be there by six - at the latest."

One of the ladies, I think the one he had called Pam, spoke up. "Um, you guys don't have any kids on board do you? These parties tend to not be the best place for kids."

Kori answered. "Nope, just the three of us. Some of our friends cancelled out on us."

Pam responded. "Really, just the three of you on this big boat? Well, it's usually good to be an extra man at these things. You should enjoy it Adam, you'll be in demand." She smiled at me as I blushed.

I looked at Doug, who for some reason I assumed was Pam's husband, and noticed that he was staring up at Kori. I quickly realized he was looking squarely at her pussy, which would be plainly visible from his lower angle, his eyes searching beneath her short towel.