Adam's Journey Pt. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Ron frowned and opened his mouth to object, but just then she engulfed his wet cock, taking him into her warm and willing mouth. His objection turned into a long, luxurious groan. After sucking him for a few moments she turned her head and gave me the same treatment, taking as much of me into her mouth as she could, letting her lips slide up and down over the swollen head of my cock and about three or four inches of my hard shaft. I echoed Ronnie's groan.

She backed off and looked at us again, from one to the other, comparing. I was glad to be the larger in the comparison, but felt a little bad for Ron, wondering what he might be thinking, and what she was truly thinking. I soon found out.

She wrapped her hand around his cock, pretty much engulfing it except where the tip of his cock peered out from her grip between her thumb and forefinger. She had her other hand under my cock, wrapped as far as she could reach around the base of my shaft, her fingers not meeting, knuckles against my heavy, sagging ball sack, the length of my cock laying up along her forearm. She giggled.

"You know honey, I think on the day they were handing out penises you must have been out somewhere making a deal or something and wound up at the end of the line! It looks like you got the last little one left in the box! Adam on the other hand, well, you must have been near the front of the line and had more to choose from!" She giggled again as she squeezed my cock.

Ron grunted. "Cute dear, really cute! If you're trying to boost my delicate ego here, I gotta tell you you're not doing too well."

I let out a small laugh at their banter; despite the strange situation and our mutual nudity they sounded just like they always did, jabbing and teasing each other. Ron looked at me. "What the hell are you laughing at, asshole? You're in deep trouble, you just don't know it yet."

Kori continued to stroke our cocks. I frowned at Ron. "What are you talking about?"

"This insatiable wench has access to your cock now, you dummy! You may not believe this, but I used to be hung just like you. Bigger, even! Then I met this sexy, horny woman, and she was constantly stroking it, sucking it, riding me all hours of the day and night, with no let-up, until she gradually wore it down to a nubbin, the pitiful remnant you see here today! And you're next!"

I was laughing at his nonsense. "Ronnie, you're so full of crap! Stick with that story though, it's a good excuse."

"No, seriously! Another year or two with her and it will be worn down almost flat. It will look like I have two navels, one with testicles, one without, of course. Some people don't believe in penile erosion, but I'm living proof it's true!"

K and I were both laughing at his clowning. I was relieved to see that Ron was apparently not too concerned about the negative comparison, joking and clowning as he was, apparently fully secure in himself. I was evidently more insecure; it would have bothered me.

Here we were, in the middle of a very intimate, very sexually charged moment, and they were joking around! I wished I could be more like them, and not take myself - and my sexual experiences - so serioisly. They were clearly just having fun, enjoying the moment, each other, and yes, me.

Kori started in again. "Maybe I should write a scientific paper, I'll call it 'The Causes And Effects Of The Enormous Size Disparity Of The Genitalia Of The Human Male And It's Resulting Impact On The Female Of The Species'."

Ron shook his head. "Catchy. Practically rolls off the tongue."

Kori warmed to her subject. "Yeah, I'm sure it will require loads of research. Years, probably, all tedious, hands-on research, done in the field and the lab. I bet I could enlist Kristi to be my lab assistant, my girl Friday, my Igor!"

She paused, then went on. "And Ronnie, you can be our financier and first subject. Adam is chimp number two. We'll need to recruit more of course, at least several dozen strong, virile young men - that should give us a statistically significant sampling."

We were all laughing, any remaining tension about being in a sexual situation together totally gone. I was amazed that with all the goofing around neither Ronnie or I was having any trouble maintaining an erection. Of course, the fact that Kori was gripping and stroking our cocks as she chattered was certainly assisting us in that arena.

I objected. "Hey, you leave Kristi out of your perverted plans! She doesn't need any encouragement from you!"

Kori shook her head. "No, no, I'll definitely need an assistant, and she's fully qualified for this study." She leaned back on the sofa and spread her legs apart, her pussy gaping pink and needy, glistening with arousal. She tugged my cock, pulling me toward her. "Come on Adam, get down here and fuck me while I work out all the details in my head."

I smiled down at her. "K, if I'm fucking you the only thing in your head is going to be how good it feels and how many times you're gonna cum. And wondering why you waited so long."

She laughed. "Oooh, I love it! A guy that's cocky in more ways than one! Prove it tough guy, I can't wait!"

Hoping my mouth wasn't writing checks my body couldn't cash I kneeled betwen her widespread and drawn up legs and guided my cock into her soaking pussy, entering her slowly, feeling her stretch around me, hearing her gasps and moans of pleasure. I think I was able to adequately back up my boast.

She was tight, so very tight around me, and I could feel the heat and slickness of her sex. I pushed slowly into her, maybe a couple of inches, looking down into her face as I did so. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip, her left hand up beside her face, in a fist, nails digging into her palm. As I gradully pushed a little harder, she gasped, wincing slightly.

Ron was leaning over us, looking down at the point where out bodies merged, at his wife's pussy opening up, stretching to accomodate my cock. He heard her gasp.

Ron touched her neck. "Baby, does that hurt? Is it too big for you?"

Her eyes opened, finding him. "No, it doesn't hurt. It just feels soooo fucking good!" Her eyes moved to my own. "Just go slow at first, OK Adam? Not too deep?"

My heart was pounding in my ears, electric shocks tingling through my groin and genitals as she squeezed me, and I wanted desperately to just get it on, but no. I groaned. "Sure K, you tell me what you want, or if I'm doing something wrong. I'm sure not in any rush to get this over with!"

She gave me a beautiful smile, then closed her eyes again, concentrating on what was happening to her body, on the feeling of my cock entering her pussy. I withdrew slightly and then pushed back into her, a little deeper each time as my cock became lubricated with her juices. Looking down, watching myself penetrate her, seeing her secretions cling to my shaft and form a slight whitish wet ring marking the depth of my thrusts, I felt like I was actually growing harder, thicker.

I slid all the way out until just the very tip of my cock was inside of her, knowing that Ron was watching every move and for some perverse reason wanting him to see exactly how deeply I was going inside of his wife. I would have thought that action to be cruel, except he was standing right next to me, staring down, smiling, his small cock rigid as a piece of rebar!

He wasn't jerking off, just watching, hands at his sides, looking almost painfully aroused. I remembered that my cock had been as hard when I had watched Kristi take a stranger's cock into her body in my own bed. And that had been a rude and painful surprise, while Ron obviously fully condoned this act! I let him look at us for a moment, almost six inches of my cock smeared with the secretions of Kori's aroused pussy, a strand of her thick cream connecting us, then pushed back into her.

Ron dropped to the sofa beside her, taking her hand and kissing it, then leaning in to kiss her cheek. She kept he eyes squeezed tightly shut as he did that, opening them momentarily as his hand moved to her breast and cupped her, then pinched her hard nipple. I sensed more than saw that Kori was ready to cum, that she had a powerful orgasm building, and I increased the pace of my thrusts to match her movements.

Ron leaned close to her ear. "Does that feel good Baby? Do you like that big cock way up inside of you? Is he going to make you cum, baby? It's OK baby, cum, I want you to! Come on honey, I want to feel you cum, cum on that thick cock for me!"

Ron slid his hand down her stomach and between us, cupping her mound and using his fingers to stroke her clit, pushing her orgasm. I felt his fingers graze my hard shaft where it entered her as he frigged her clit, but neither of us paused. At that moment we both existed solely to serve Kori, entirely for her pleasure, and her movements and sounds drove us on.

"Ohhh fuck!! Oh my god, I'm cumming, oh, yes, yes, like that, like that, ohhh fuuuck!! Uunnnng, damn, that's so fucking gooood!" She descended into a low sound somewhere between a moan and a growl, her head thrown back and white throat exposed, both hands now up near her shoulders and fists clenched, one heel drumming into the back of my thigh and my ass.

Riding the throes of her orgasm, seeing and feeling her ecstasy, I guess I got a little carried away. Her legs were pulled far up, her knees outside of my shoulders as though opening herself to me and begging me to go deeper, which I did. As I thrust hard into her she jerked back and gasped, one hand going to my stomach and pushing me away. Her eyes opened suddenly, wide with shock and surprise, staring into my own.

"K, I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?"

She took a ragged breath. "No, not hurt. You just surprised me is all, I'm OK."

I paused, looking at her. She still looked a little stunned to me. "Are you sure I'm not hurting you?"

"Yes Adam, I'm fine! That felt incredibly good, amazing even, just don't get too rough, OK? Maybe not quite so deep."

Ron joined in. "Yeah, don't damage my wife with your freak cock, Mule! It's bad enough that you're stretching her out so much she won't even feel me any more, it'll be like sticking my cock out a window!"

At the same moment both Kori and I said "Shut up Ronnie!", then we all three laughed. I began to again slowly fuck Kori, looking down to see that she had probably seven to eight inches or so of me buried inside of her, the glistening wet part of my shaft acting as a depth gauge. As I pushed farther in she again winced and jerked away, her hand pushing back on my stomach.

I pulled back some. "I am hurting you! You want me to stop?"

"No, don't stop! You're not hurting me, it's just a little uncomfortable when you push so far in is all. You're banging on the ceiling honey, I can't take all of you!"

I don't know how it's possible to feel so bad in the midst of feeling so good, but all I had wanted to do was bring her pleasure, not hurt her! "K, seriously, we can stop, it's OK. We can do other stuff and get the same results."

Ronnie was continuing to slowly massage her pussy, now letting his fingers separate to either side of my shaft as he rubbed up and down, letting himself feel the width of my cock and how far open it had spread his wife's vagina. I hate to say it, but the combination of his wife's hot pussy engulfing me and his fingers stroking the base of my erection felt good. Forbidden, exotic, disturbing, strangely, erotically good. Almost too good, and I felt the first small impulses of an orgasm flicker through my balls.

Part of it for me, I think, was knowing that he was feeling exactly how much cock his wife had inside of her, and knowing he could never duplicate it for her. Does that make me horrible, a weak excuse for a friend, to feel that way? I was a little disgusted with myself for feeling that way, to be honest with you, but I couldn't help it.

I pulled out of her, noticing that Ron kept his fingers tight against me all the way out, even as the swollen head of my penis bumped through his hand. He seemed to be enjoying it, appreciating what his wife had been experiencing.

Kori groaned and whimpered a little as I vacated her vagina, clearly not wanting me to quit. "Ohh, don't stop Adam! I need you to fuck me some more, just remember, don't go quite so deep, OK?"

"Kori, I don't know.."

"I love it sweetie, your cock is so thick and it feels so good. I'm sorry I can't take all of you, I hope it's OK for you, but I want you inside of me! I need to feel you cum in me Adam. I want you to cum!"

I glanced at Ron. He held his hands out, palms up. "Hey, it's up to her! She won't get pregnant, don't worry, but if she wants you to cum in her it's OK with me!"

I looked at both of them for a second before lining my cock up with her wet, pink opening and slowly re-entering her. She gave a long, low groan that exactly coincided in length with the time it took me to penetrate her to her comfortable depth, and then began to moan and breathe more heavily as I began to fuck her, being careful not to push too deep. She began to buck up to meet me, and our motions soon regulated themselves to bring her no pain and both of us great pleasure.

Ron kneeled on the sofa next to her and presented his rigid penis to her face for sucking, which she eagerly did. With me leaning over her as I was her lips and his cock were no more than a foot from my face, and I watched the close-up blowjob. At one point she released his cock and pulled my head down to her face, kissing me, our lips wet and hot, tongues probing each others mouth. She came again as I kissed her, groaning into my open mouth, biting my lip, my tongue. I almost came along with her, but somehow managed to hold off and continued to pump my rock hard cock into her tight, wet body.

She took turns sucking Ron's cock and kissing me, pulling us closer and closer together until my face was only inches from hers as she sucked him. I was aware that she was making a point of putting her tongue into my mouth, knowing I was watching that same tongue and knew it had just been lapping at her husband's cock, soaking up the clear pre-cum that leaked heavily from his slick, swollen glans. I was hyper-aroused, and didn't really care, pushing toward my own orgasm. She had his balls in her hand, pulling him to her face, and her other hand behind my neck, holding me there, close to her fellating lips.

Slowly, inexorably, she pulled us closer and closer, until I could feel the heat off the two of them on my lips, his wet cock sliding into her mouth just fractions of an inch from my own swollen lips. I knew what she was trying to do, trying to slowly bring my lips to Ron's cock so that she and I were both servicing him while I fucked her. She wanted to see if she could make me suck Ronnie's cock; I knew that was something Kori would do, just to see if she could get away with it, to test whether or not she was in complete control - and so far I hadn't stopped her.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12