Adam's Journey Pt. 41

Story Info
Adam and his friends, intimately.
7k words
4.38
24.8k
3
0

Part 41 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

I let her continue to pull me forward, angling my head slightly to allow for Ron's body being in the way, until my lips met hers, Ron's rigid cock sliding betwen our lips, the head of his penis and a couple of inches of his erection in his wife's mouth.

I was in a state of sexual overload, approaching orgasm, at the point where almost anything was acceptable in the pursuit of satisfaction. Even then though, in that state of arousal, this was too much. I pulled away, backing off a few inches to watch Kori's face.

When I did, Kori pulled back as well, letting Ron's stiff cock pop out of her mouth. As if spring loaded, it sprang up, striking me on the tip of my nose hard enough to make my eyes water a little. Kori let out a small laugh at that, then looked into my eyes.

"Oh Adam, why did you stop? I was enjoying sharing with you, I wanted to see you do it!" She sounded truly disappointed.

I continued to slowly fuck her, the feeling of an imminent explosion that had been building up just moments before slowly subsiding. I wrinkled my nose at her. "It's just kinda not my thing K, not something I really want to do, you know?"

"Oh come on Adam, please? It was making me so hot! Have you ever tried it? Oh god!" She gasped as I thrust into her.

I glanced up at Ron, who was silently watching us, noncommittal, still holding one of Kori's hands, still impressively erect.

"No K, I never have."

"Then how do you know you wouldn't like it?"

I looked at her and smiled, thrusting a little more deeply into her heat, making her gasp again. "Some things you just know, Kori. I've never lit my ass on fire or crushed my balls in a vise either, but I know without any doubt that I wouldn't like either!"

Ron laughed, but objected. "Hey, are you comparing sucking my cock to having your balls crushed in a vise?"

"Yeah Ronnie, pretty much. No offense."

"Oh. OK, none taken. Look, I don't care much as long as somebody sucks my cock, and I mean soon!"

That surprised me. I had figured that Ronnie was probably as weirded out by that whole thing as I was, but clearly he was not! Before I could ponder that thought any further, Kori decided that if she couldn't share us that way, she'd share us another way.

"All right, if tht's the way it's going to be. Enough talking! I want to fuck, not talk, and I want both of my guys at once. I want you both to fuck me!" She pushed me away as she said that, wriggling slightly to pull away from where I still had her deeply impaled. When I slid free of her velvet grip I gasped and shuddered at the intensity of the feeling of the end of my cock leaving her, and I heard her moan softly as well. She slid to her knees on the floor, pushing Ronnie into a half sitting/half reclining position on the sofa, his feet on the floor in front of him. I stood watching, my cock, slick and shiny with her secretions, standing out stiffly in front of me. I wasn't at all sure what she was going for here.

She straddled Ron, facing me, and lowered herself onto his hard little cock. He slid fully in, meeting little resistance, and Kori giggled. "Gosh honey, are you in? I can't even tell!"

"Har-har dear, real funny! It's not my fault you like to fuck farm animals! Careful, or I'll have to trade you in for a younger model with less miles on the undercarriage!" He looked at me. "Thanks pal! Now whenever she wears a short skirt and no undies and the wind is blowing, she'll probably make a whistling noise!"

I laughed at Ron's typically crude comment, shaking my head as Kori made a disgusted sound and slapped him hard on his thigh, making a loud smack. "Don't be gross, dear!"

She rode up and down on him in short bounces, taking him fully into her pussy and then grinding down onto him. I failed to see how I could involve myself in this other than to step forward and bring my cock to her lips, so that's what I did. I held my cock at the base, rubbing it on her face, smearing her face with the combination of her own juices and the pre-cum that I knew I had been leaking inside of her, and was in fact still leaking. She just turned her head, encouraging me to rub my hard cock all over her face, so I did until she opened her mouth and took me in. The feeling was intense, and it forced a groan from deep inside of me.

She sucked me for a few moments, continuing to grind on Ron as she did so, before letting me slide from her lips with an audible pop. "Mmmm! Good thing I have such sweet pussy, 'cause you taste like me!"

She raised up then, off of Ron, his upright cock completely slathered with the fluids of her arousal, before slowly lowering herself back onto him, reaching back between her legs to guide his cock into her. I realized she was taking his short and slender cock up her ass, that she had ridden him in order to get both of them well-lubricated, and that she wanted me to fuck her pussy while her husband's cock plumbed her anus!

I felt a powerful throb run through my cock. I had never been part of a DP situation before - my only previous three-way being my recent encounter with Rick and Sue - but it seemed this was going to be a night of firsts. I wondered idly what Kori had planned for the rest of the trip, because this night was going to be hard to top.

She leaned back, resting most of her weight on Ron's abdomen as she held her legs up and apart. I could see her pussy, open, lips swollen with lust and slick with arousal, her small clit erect and jutting, and I could see Ron's taut ballsack at the base of her ass, his cock disappearing into her tight rosebud, his shaft perfectly curved to penetrate her from that angle.

She didn't say anything, but the way she looked at me I knew exactly what was expected, and I stepped between her upraised legs, straddling Ronnie's with my own, and reached down and guided my hard cock into her steaming cunt, pushing as deeply as I knew she could stand. It felt amazing, hot and wet, milking and sucking at my cock, and as I slowly began to fuck her she came, hard and fast, calling out both of our names.

"Oh Ronnie, oh my god that feels so fucking good! Oh fuuuck Adam, your cock's so damn thick, ohhhhdamn, that's it, fuck meeee! OH yes, I can feel you both in me, ohhhnnnngoddamn! Yes-yes-yes, that's it, I'm cuuumming!'

And she did, loud and long, her body jerking and spasming between us, her head thrown back, Ronnie gripping her tits from behind and tugging at her nipples. I could feel his cock inside of her, just a thin wall of tissue separating us as we both ravaged his wife's body. Her eyes were tightly closed, her teeth gritted in a grimace of pure ecstasy as her cries descended into a long growl of total abandon. Ron was looking up at me, both of us shocked, I think, by the intensity of Kori's orgasm, both hoping we weren't hurting her. I knew my balls were hanging down and rubbing on his, and bumping against his hard, thrusting shaft, but there was nothing to be done about it, and it didn't matter.

I leaned forward and kissed Kori's throat, her muscles taut and stretched as she continued to be overwhelmed by the feel of two hard cocks pushing into her. I licked her throat, tasting salt, then up to her chin, and her head suddenly came forward, her lips finding mine, her mouth desperately sucking at my own.

I kissed her, and sucked at her lips and tongue even as she did the same to me, and I felt her pussy grip me, and Ron's hard cock thrust against my own inside of his wife, and when she bit my lip I tasted blood and I came, deep inside of her, my body rigid, my cock thrust tight against her cervix, my semen seeking her womb as I spurted again and again, pumping my pent-up cum into her, hearing the animal noises escaping my own throat and not caring.

I felt a hand go underneath me and grip the base of my shaft, the fingers squeezing, feeling the powerful pumps of the muscles forcing the jets of semen out of me, and I realized it was Ron, cupping my balls, his fingers holding my cock, wanting to feel what I was doing to his Kori, to know what was pumping into his wife. Him doing that intensified the feeling further for me, making my toes curl!

Kori was gasping "Oh god, I can feel you cumming, oh god yes, that's it, cum in me, I can feel you cum in me! Yes, Adam cum in my pussy, ohhhh, fuck yesss!"

I felt like my body was rigid, paralyzed into this position, until gradually my spasms subsided, my ejaculation (although that word seems too mild to describe what had just happened) slowly ending, and I began to notice how heavy I felt, how weak and limp all my muscles had suddenly become. I could barely support myself over Kori, and I kissed her again, more gently this time, as I began to slide away. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open as she felt my cock sliding slowly out of her. I was thick and turgid still, though not quite fully hard any longer, and when my cock slid from her molten furnace it flopped down onto Ron's pumping balls and thighs, sliding across the base of his hard shaft which he continued to thrust into his wife. I laid there for a moment, too tired to move, feeling him buck and pump against my groin and thighs, my wet cock and balls moving against him, sliding in the V of his thighs as he pushed toward his own release.

I weakly sat back onto my heels and watched as a small stream of white, pearly cum leaked from her open pussy and immediately ran down onto her husband's genitals. The small stream turned to a gush as Kori clenched onto Ronnie, and I watched, dazed, as my semen flowed across them, adding to the lubrication where Ron penetrated her body, coating his cock and balls, spreading with his thrusts and running down between his closed thighs. He had more of my cum on him now that his wife did, and he knew it!

He must not have found it all bad, because he came then, grunting and gasping as he emptied his balls into her rectum, and I watched his cock spasm with the spurts before Kori reached down and grabbed his balls, squeezing them and milking as if trying for every last drop.

As it ended, I collapsed back onto the floor, stretching out full length on my back, thoroughly exhausted. A few moments later Kori slid down beside me with a groan, her feet near my head and vice-versa, her hand coming to rest limply on my wet, flaccid, worn-out cock. It didn't matter, neither of us could move. I heard Ron sigh as he collapsed back onto the sofa, sinking in as though becoming part of the furniture. Except for a lot of heavy breathing, a few groans, and the sound of the water lapping at the boat, it was silent.

The groans ended first, the heavy breathing taking a little longer to wind down. We lay there in silence for several minutes, just the sound of the small waves hitting the hull. I was extremely drowsy, as though drugged, and wondered if they had both drifted off. Just as I decided they had, and was about to let myself join them, I felt Kori's fingers wrap around my spent manhood, and she sat up.

I opened one eye and looked up at her. She was smiling happily. "God, that was incredible, even better than I could have ever dreamed. Now, who wants ice cream?"

I heard Ron give a tired snort, then start to chuckle. That got me laughing (although even that was an effort), which further tickled him, and soon he and I were laughing so hard we had tears running down our faces. Kori looked from him to me, perplexed. "What's so damn funny?"

I managed to gasp out "Oh, god, ice cream!", which set Ronnie and I off again. When we eventually settled down, Ronnie, holding his chest, said "Oh, baby, I can't believe you just said that! No warm, tender moments for you! Shit, I'm so worn out I can't even lift a spoon. I'm thinking nap, and you're thinking ice cream!"

She looked down at me from her sitting position. " So sex makes you sleepy - it gives me an appetite. I'm hungry. So, about the ice cream...?"

I groaned. "Uh, sure, I guess I'll have some. If you'll feed me - I don't seem to be able to raise my arms."

She flopped my limp noodle of a cock back and forth, glancing over at Ronnie's equally spent body before rising to her feet and stretching.

"Well, you two useless limp-dicked slugs can just lay there if you want, but I'm having ice cream. I need to rebuild my strength for another round, although it looks like you puny, impotent wimps won't be participating!"

Ronnie chuckled again. "Isn't my wife cute when she tries to be a nasty bitch? Forget it dear, you're just too cuddly to pull it off. Besides, I know you're just trying to prove Adam's point about women being the sexual superstars. Admit it, you're worn out too!"

Kori bent over Ron, prodding his tiny shrivelled dick with one finger. "No, I'm a little tired, and a whole lot satisfied, but I could go again right now. You're the one that's worn out - look at this pitiful little pink thing, I think I killed it!"

Ron suddenly lurched up and grabbed her, pulling her down across his lap and giving her ass three resounding smacks with his open hand. She squealed and squirmed, trying to get away, but he pinned her and gave her two more, more softly, then a couple of light slaps which turned into carresses, and when her squeals turned into moans I knew his fingers were touching and stroking her most private and tender places. When her moans changed to one long groan I knew he had entered her cum-soaked pussy with his fingers.

I could hear wet, squelchy noises as he finger-fucked her, and soon her ass arched upwards to meet his thrusting hand and she came, telling us as she did so. "Oh yes, cumming, cummmmiinnng! Ohhh shit!"

We would have known without her telling us.

She eventually caught her breath and said "See, I told you I was ready to go again."

Ronnie let her up. "I believed you. And you see, I'm not useless - my dick may be down for the count, but I can still get you off, you horny slut!"

I flopped back, putting my arm across my face. "Nice, the way you two talk to each other, so loving. I can't believe you've stayed married this long!"

Kori nudged me with her toe, and I moved my arm and looked up at her, taking in the view of her wet and used-looking pussy and the undersides of her full breasts. She held her hands out to me, and as I took them and let her help me up she replied.

"Ha! Well, he can be a little obnoxious at times, and there is that thing about his little thing, but he's the only man on earth for me. I love the bum totally, and he worships the ground I walk on. Don't you dear?"

Ron held up his cum-slathered hand. "One of you toss me a towel, would you?"

I threw him a small towel, and he began to dry his hand before he answered her question. "Usually I do dear, but tonight I'll have to take a pass because you're going to be dripping cum all over the ground you walk on. Damn, how many times did the football team cum in you tonight?"

She pivoted, heading for the kitchen. "You're just jealous! And not enough times, if you want the truth. Now, last time I ask - who wants ice cream?"

We all did, and I grabbed my trunks and trailed her out to the kitchen, noticing how red her ass was from Ronnie's slaps, the outline of his hand clearly visible. I also noticed how wet her ass and the backs of her thighs were, slick with cum, which she made no effort to wipe off.

"What can I do to help you K?" I began to straighten my trunks, thinking to put them on. She snatched them from me and threw them down the hall.

"Well first, quit acting so damn shy! After tonight I'd say we have nothing to hide from each other, wouldn't you? Grab me some bowls."

"Ummm, yeah, I guess. I was going to take my ice cream out on the foredeck and eat it, and it's a little cool out there." I handed her three bowls.

"Well you don't need your suit, go grab a blanket and I'll join you. We can look at the stars." She turned from the freezer, tub of Haagen Dazs in hand and nipples erect from the cold blast. "Brrr! The blanket will feel good!"

I stepped to my cabin and grabbed the soft fleece blanket off the bed, wondering how cum-stains would look on a navy blue background. When I returned she had three bowls of ice cream scooped up, spoons in place, and was putting the tub away in the freezer. I carried one bowl and the blanket while Kori took the other two bowls and again preceded me, again giving me a lovely view of her swaying backside. She handed one bowl to Ron.

"Here you go. We're going to sit out front and count the stars, want to join us?"

"Nah, I'm good." He held up his bowl. "Thanks for this." He reached over and used the remote to switch on the gas log fireplace and it whooshed into flame as we walked out on deck. Apparently he was also a little chilled. I sat on one of the lounges, making room for Kori beside me, and she snuggled tight against me, wrapping the blanket around both of us. Her skin felt chilly, and she shivered. I put my arm around her and she leaned her head back on my shoulder, putting one hand on my chest. Even in the light breeze I could smell the sex scents on us.

We enjoyed each other's company and our ice cream in silence for a few minutes, then she sighed. "It's so beautiful here, look how clear the sky is, there must be a zillion stars!"

I laughed. "I think that's about right. You may have missed a couple. K, I'm really glad you guys talked me into coming along, it's good being here, just the three of us. It's like after my divorce, but before I met Kristi, just the three amigos."

She laughed. "Yeah, except you weren't fucking me then! You were always so shy. Did you enjoy tonight?"

I squeezed her. "You know I did, you've got the evidence of that all over you."

She gently pinched my nipple. "No, I know you enjoyed it, but did you enjoy it?"

I knew what she was getting at. "Yeah, I did. It was a little odd at first, but it was you and Ron, and I trust you two completely, so I made myself relax and go with it. It was very intense, kinda weird, but in a good way."

"Why wouldn't you suck Ronnie's cock?"

What a question! I finished my ice cream and set the bowl aside before answering. "Kori, that's just one of those things, you know - I just am not at all comfortable with that, it's too weird."

"You almost did."

"Yeah, and if we were playing horseshoes, that would count."

She laughed. "Yeah, a leaner! He wouldn't mind, you know, he'd probably do you. It's because he trusts you and loves you."

I pondered that. She didn't understand about guys, her meanings were different than my own, and I didn't see the fascination. "K, I love him too, and I'm sure he knows that, but I don't believe we love each other in quite that way." I laughed. "It's a guy thing - it would change everything." I paused. "Why would you want us to? What's the fascination for you?"

"I think it would make me very horny to see you do that. I find that whole idea very arousing. You'd like to watch me and Kristi make love, wouldn't you?"

I felt a strong tingle in an area of my body I'd thought worn out. "Would you actually do that?"

"You answer my question first."

"Yeah, OK, of course I would. But it's different for women, you two are each so beautiful in your own right and would just be doubly so together, and all the different areas to touch, and lick, and your bodies rubbing together, maybe a little oil..."

She laughed, interrupting my thoughts. "Before you get too deeply lost in your fantasy world, that same thing applies for me! I love your bodies, you and Ron, you're both just so sexy to me. As much as what you were actually doing to me tonight it was the idea that it was the two of you together, my two favorite guys making love to me that did it - that may have been the best orgasms I've ever had!"

She put one leg over me, and I could feel the hot wetness of her well-used sex press against my upper thigh. Her hips began to move slightly, sliding herself against my leg. Her hand slid down and found my cock, which had received all the right signals and begun to harden and thicken.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12