Adam's Journey Pt. 45

Story Info
It continues. Finally!
4.6k words
4.14
22.1k
2
0

Part 45 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Author's note: First, sorry I've been away for so long, and for the subsequent lapse in the pace of the story postings. It was due to personal circumstances, and was unavoidable. I simply did not have the time to post - and believe me, it is time intensive!

Second, I'd like to express my appreciation to all those that have sent me kind words and requests for the story to continue. Even those that just wrote to express disappointment over the lapse, thanks; it is very flattering that you missed the story and its characters enough to write.

Now, as to the story. I hope to continue it on a somewhat regular basis, but time constraints may cause it to be spotty for awhile yet. I hope you will be patient and bear with me. We have a long way to go, and I do intend to keep on until I finish it.

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy!

stormdog

*

I quickly discovered that Pam was a 'toucher', one of those people that just habitually and constantly touches - hugging, stroking, or even just resting her hands on me or leaning against me. And it wasn't just me, she did the same to anyone that came within her space, male and female alike. Fortunately she's also one of those people that's very outgoing and open, and that, combined with her attractiveness and ready laughter, seemed to put most people at ease. Her sexy figure didn't hurt matters, and the men seemed to enjoy her attention. Women seemed to take it as though it was perfectly natural.

We made small talk and did some people watching, each of them occasionally remarking on one of the other partygoers or greeting somebody that came up to us. I saw Miguel performing bartender duties and speaking to an older gentleman at the bar that I'd not yet met, and Kori talking to Doug and Steve nearby. I'd temporarily lost track of Kristi, but did spy Ron in a clinch with Sandra as they danced to something I recognized as the Eagles, and I called Britt's attention to them.

"Do you know if Miguel is the jealous type? Is he going to have a problem with Ronnie sniffing at his wife's tail all evening?"

She laughed. "Be nice! No, I don't think he's going to have a problem with it, I'm pretty sure he's already seeking his own target for the evening. He'll be looking for a couple that he can dominate a little bit, you wait and see. He gets off on playing the aggressive dom role, and if he can take a guy's wife right out from under his nose and push him around a little at the same time, humiliate him, well, Miguel loves to do that!"

I looked at her, part disbelieving, part hoping he didn't try that on Kristi and me. I was pretty sure fists would fly in that scenario.

Pam seemed fascinated by her words. "Really? He would do that even in a large group like this? Seems dangerous to me."

Britt shook her head. "No, he's a pretty good judge of character. He has a knack for finding wimpy guys that get off on being dominated and seeing their wives get, uh, taken by another man."

Recognizing Sue's husband Rick, but also seeing myself in part of her description, I felt my gut clench. I knew the humiliation aspect would not be pleasurable for me, and that I would rebel. At this point I was not sure any of it would work, but the idea of seeing Kristi with another man still sent a tingle through me. I quickly changed the subject. "What about you and your husband, what's your particular thing?"

She turned her icy blue eyes on me and smiled. "My husband?"

"Yeah, John - what's his kink?"

She laughed. "Well, Juan's kink is to screw as many women as he can, as often as possible - and he can do it quite often, trust me, the man's nearly priapic - but he's not my husband. He's Miguel's brother, and I met him through Sandra. I work with Sandra at a law office in Chicago."

"Oh. I see." I didn't really, not at all. She was wearing a wedding set with an enormous diamond surrounded by smaller stones, a very flashy and expensive looking piece, and she had the appearance of a woman that never missed a spa visit or a workout with her beautician or personal trainer. The high maintenance type, in other words.

She smiled again and went on. "Now my husband, his particular kink is playing golf, and he's with his buddies in Myrtle Beach this week doing just that. I thought that rather than stay home and mind the kids while my husband is away fondling his putter and his little dimpled white balls, I'd come here and fondle Juan's eight iron - or eight inches of iron - and dimpled brown balls. We both have our hobbies!"

Pam let out an appreciative laugh, and after a moment of shock at Britt's blunt honesty I joined her, laughing at the way she had put it as well as at her refreshing openness.

I took her hand. "Well Britt, that was a surprise. And also none of my business. Sorry I made the assumption about you and Juan. Hey, by the way, is it Juan or John? He seems to answer to both."

She laughed. "He thinks that if he goes by John he'll seem more American and will be less likely to get deported. He's overstayed his work visa, and it's probably my fault. If I'd stop fucking him he'd probably go home."

"And is he the jealous type?"

She smiled and looked me up and down. "Why? Are you planning on trying something?"

I smiled back. "You never know. I just thought that would be good information to have, that's all."

"No, he's cool with whatever I do. And I am getting pretty tired of a steady diet of Mexican, not to discount his ability to get it up ten times a night. Can you do that?"

"Uhh, ten times? Really?"

As she and Pam laughed at my discomfiture, Kori came to my rescue. As she has so many times before! "Sorry ladies, I'm going to steal this guy away for a little while. Come on Mule, let's go relieve Miguel at the bar for a little while, it's not fair to leave him stuck there all evening."

As I stood, Britt grabbed Kori's arm. "Wait, did you call him Mule? What's the story behind that?"

Kori grinned at her. "I'll let him explain it, but I will say he can be very stubborn. But that's not it."

She pulled me away, and we took over for Miguel at the bar. He wandered off with the older guy he'd been speaking to, and I saw them join a younger, very attractive woman near the bow rail of our boat before I got involved in mixing blenders full of Margaritas and Daiquiris, and the occasional rum punch or serious drink. We seemed to have a couple of dedicated Scotch drinkers nearby, as well as one Jack Daniels fan.

Kori and I cut up a little, playing off each other like the old friends we are, tossing bottles and zingers with equal aplomb. The laughter and buzz around us drew a small crowd to our boat and our bar, and we both enjoyed a fair amount of attention from the opposite sex. Or at least I enjoyed it until Kristi reappeared, dragging Ty and Cody, the two guys from this afternoon at the dock, behind her. One in each hand.

"Look Adam, Ty and Cody made it, finally!"

"Swell. How are you guys doing tonight, can we get you a drink?"

Cody smiled, warm and friendly as he'd been earlier, and even Ty greeted me warmly, his earlier animosity apparently forgotten. "Hey Adam, just a Coke for me if you've got one. Kristi wants us to take her out for a little skiing before it gets totally dark, I'll drink the real stuff when we get back." Cody asked for a club soda.

They had obviously brought the beautiful MasterCraft I'd seen earlier rather than their houseboat. I knew Kristi loved to water ski, and is extremely good at it, and I was relieved to hear that they both had the sense not to drink before they got involved in that, but the thought of her leaving with the two of them made my heart sink.

I got their drinks for them. "Boy, I don't know. It's getting a little late, isn't it kind of dark for water skiing?"

Kristi looked at me, her face unreadable. "It's light enough Adam. I'm good, we're not drunk, and we'll be careful. Right guys?"

They both nodded agreement. Still... "Baby, it's not that light. If you go down you'll be kind of hard to see in the water, that's a little dangerous with all these other boats around."

She gave me a wicked smile. "Well, if I do any going down, I'll just have to be sure I do it in the boat and not in the water then, won't I?"

Before I could come up with a response they turned and left, Ty's arm around her shoulders, and I watched as Cody's hand slid down her back until it cupped her cute ass, barely covered by her tiny suit. I knew a lot of the people around the bar witnessed it as well. My mouth felt like dust, and I struggled to swallow as the merriment around me dimmed to a distant buzz.

After they left I was just generally irritated, the fun mood I'd been in while kidding around with Kori and the other folks around our bar completely forgotten. I felt prickly all over, and apparently it showed, because Kori took me aside. "Adam, I know this is bugging you, but you're like a horse with a burr under its saddle. They're just going skiing you know. Why don't you go watch her ski? You always enjoy that, and I can get someone else to help me bartend for awhile - then I'm going to go have a little fun myself!"

I decided to take her up on her offer and gave her a quick kiss. "Thanks K, you're the best. If I'm not back in thirty minutes or so, come find me."

She promised she would, and I turned to go. From the upper deck of our boat I could see that two or three additional boats, besides Miguel's, had tied up outboard of us. As a result, very little of the open water where they could tow a skier would be visible without crossing to one of the boats on the outer perimeter of our floating island, so I went down to the lower deck and crossed to Miguel and Sandra's boat, then moved on to the next one beyond it.

I heard the throaty growl of the big V-8 in the ski boat and knew I was near my goal, so I went up to the top deck of the boat I was on, a nicely equipped mid-sized houseboat, beautifully decorated. It appeared that there were realtively few people on the outer ring of boats, most of them having migrated to the center ring where all the action was, but there were a few around, most just having a drink and engaging in quiet conversation.

As I neared the rail I heard the growl of the engine drop to a low, burbling idle and spotted them slowly making a turn to pick up a skier from the water, about twenty yards away from me. Kristi was in the boat with Cody and Ty, Ty driving and Kristi and Cody acting as spotters. Kristi bent over and took a slalom ski from the person in the water, and when Cody leaned over and offered a hand I watched as he pulled a compact, dark-haired, very fit looking woman up onto the boat. She looked and moved like a gymnast, with contained power and purpose.

I saw her shake the water out of her short, pixie style hair and heard them all laughing, and suddenly noticed that she had no suit on her lower half, something I hadn't seen in the fading light! She had a bright yellow flotation vest on, and was clutching a small tangle of strings and dripping fabric in one hand; it was apparent that she had lost her skimpy bikini bottom when she went down hard, and having recovered it was now trying to untangle it and get it back on.

Kristi took it from her and untangled it while she shed the life vest, and I heard Ty suggest that she just leave it off. She ignored him, and I caught a quick glimpse of a dark triangle of pubic hair as she turned and got her bikini bottom repositioned and tied over her hips.

Kristi donned the vest and slipped off the back of the boat into the water, taking a few quick strokes away before Cody floated the ski out to her. They idled slowly and expertly around her, bringing the rope close where she could grab the bar, and when she signaled that the slack was out of the rope and she was ready he hit the gas.

She rose smoothly and expertly from the water, adjusting her grip slightly as she did so, and then they were off, the powerful boat quickly gaining speed. Soon she was skimming smoothly behind, kicking up a tall rooster-tail, and she turned to pick up speed, seeming to almost draw abreast of the boat before coming back across, getting serious air time as she jumped off the boat's wake.

They went into a wide turn, a couple of hundred yards out, and Kristi took the turn inside of the boat before shooting out to pass behind it at an incredible rate of acceleration. I knew she was in her element, loving the speed and excitement, and that she would be juiced on adrenaline for the next couple of hours.

Kristi is not generally a vain person, but one thing she does take pride in, and justifiably so, is her athleticism. She works hard to stay in shape, and she enjoys pushing her body to its limits. Perhaps in more ways than I knew! Maybe she's just a little vain about her hair too, but considering the compliments she gets, and how many guys tend to hit on her, she has always seemed remarkably well grounded.

As I watched her ski, admiring her smooth power and grace and the way her long, sleek muscles moved under her skin, I realized she was showing off just a little, leaning back into the pull, holding the rope one-handed, taking long, high jumps off the wake, and doing a flip off one as she came parallel to where I stood. As the roar of the boat dopplered in and then out and away again, I became aware of voices from the deck directly below me, and leaned over to look. There were three guys standing at the rail below, watching her performance and providing their own commentary.

I eavesdropped a little, unintentionally, not knowing who they were or which one was speaking, but voice #1 began with "Wow! I could watch that all night, that's some fine looking woman flesh right there!"

The second voice responded with "I'd sure like to spend a little quality time with that!"

The third voice, laughing: "Yeah Bobby, but for you quality time means about thirty seconds. At best! A woman like that probably wouldn't let you kiss her feet!"

Two of them laughed, as the one they called Bobby bristled slightly. "Hey, that's not true! But I'd even kiss her feet if she wanted me to. And after my thirty seconds I'd just bury my face between those long, long legs until she was beggin' me to stop!"

"Bobby, she'd probably start begging you to stop as soon as you tried to talk to her!"

They all laughed, then voice #1 rose again: "Yeah, but look at those legs! Damn, if she locked those around your head she could probably burst it like a melon."

"But not a bad way to die, huh?" They all laughed again. Then: "I'd sure like 'em locked around my waist though. You just know that's got to be one tight pussy on that babe. She could probably squeeze you dry in no time! She's just built for sport fuckin'!"

This conversation was starting to piss me off a little, even though I knew it was just something guys did. Lots of talk, very little action. Hell, I'd had conversations much like this with other guys myself, when we would see a beautiful woman. For the first time ever, I wondered if a husband or lover of the women I'd commented on and joked about had ever overheard me, and was horrified at the thought. Before I could go further with that possibility, their conversation took a turn.

"Hey, you know, I saw her earlier with a guy on one of the big boats, her husband or boyfriend, I guess. He was tending bar, and he sure didn't look very happy when she went off with those two guys to their boat."

"Would you be?"

"I'd be a little scared to have a girlfriend or wife like her, she could get laid anytime she wanted to - do you think she'll fuck around on him tonight?"

"Probably. You saw her with those guys, there was a whole lot of touching and flirting going on. That's usually the warm-up to something more. Fuck him man, I'd sure do her if I had the chance!"

I turned and walked away, unable to listen to any more. The fact that they were discussing me and Kristi and the likelihood that she was going to cuckold me tonight was, at once, embarrassing, painful, humiliating, and strangely exciting. In my heart, the same one that was pounding like a jackhammer at that moment, I knew they were very probably right.

I dropped down the steps onto the main deck of the boat, intent on heading back to the security of our boat and my friends, but looked out on the three guys that I had overheard as I passed the doorway. They still stood at the railing, watching Kristi, no doubt starting a pool on how long it would be before she had somebody else's cock inside of her.

Beyond them I saw Tyler turn the boat back toward the floating island of houseboats and speed directly toward the larger boats. Alarmed, I took an involuntary step or two toward the rail; there was absolutely nothing I could do, but I felt the need to do something! At the last moment he veered expertly away, and Kristi, following behind, leaned deeply into a brutally hard turn, absorbing the G-force with her body almost parallel to the surface of the water as the ski dug deep and she shot back the other way, avoiding a collision with the houseboat by what seemed like only a few scant feet!

The three guys had stood frozen in place as she hurtled toward them, and were still firmly rooted when the wall of water she had kicked up smashed into them, drenching them completely! A good deal of amused cussing and laughter followed, and it included a few admiring comments about her nerve, athleticism, looks, guts, and sense of humor, as well as some discussion on whether or not she had specifically targeted them for that maneuver. I wondered that myself.

Chuckling to myself, enormously relieved that she was safe and had not been injured or killed during that insane maneuver, I slipped across to the next boat and headed back to my own. It was approaching full dark now, and I heard Ty's boat go into a low idle that could only be for stowing gear and picking up his skier, which meant that Kristi should be back soon.

Crossing through the dimly lit interior lounge area of Miguel's boat, movement off to my right caught my eye. Turning to look, I did a double-take when I realized that the motion I had seen was a womans head bobbing up and down over the naked lap of a tall, slender black man that I had seen earlier, but had not yet met. He was sprawled out on the low sofa near one corner of the small room, one foot hanging to the floor, while a small blond with a nice body - a nice naked body - knelt on the floor alongside, bending over him, her ass toward his upper body. In the receding light I could see her lips sliding up and down the long, dark shaft of his substantial erection! He had one hand up between her legs as she sucked him, and I could hear wet, squelchy noises and her low moans as he diddled her aroused pussy.

Aghast that I had barged in on them, I tried to quietly turn and leave, but cracked my shin on the low coffee table that they had obviously pushed aside to clear the area near the sofa. The man's head came up from watching her blow him, and he looked directly at me!

I tried to bail out quickly. "Uh, sorry, excuse me, I didn't realize anyone was in here. I'm just trying to get back to my own boat."

He smiled. "No problem man, if we were worried about privacy we'd have used one of the bedrooms! We were kind of in a hurry and this was as far as we got."

The woman slipped his long cock out of her mouth with a soft, wet pop and looked up at me, his thick, glistening black organ still gripped in one hand. "Adam, is that you? Hi, it's me, remember? Do you want to join us?"

It dawned on me that this petite blonde was Meg, one of the four people that had originally come to our boat to invite us to this party and had wound up flashing her very cute tits at us, and that she was the wife of Steve. It was no big surprise that I hadn't recognized her - the last time I'd seen her she had not had a fat black cock in her mouth! Before I had a chance to either respond or wonder what Steve would think of this situation, I was startled by a voice from the darkness behind me.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12